ONCE SAVED “MYSTERY” SOLVED!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing CAN Be BORN, Less it FIRST DIES.

1 Cor 15:
[
36] Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

1 Cor 15:
[38] But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Gen 1 & 2

God covered the Earth with Seeds. A seed, is within it’s shell. The shell is body of the seed. The Seed opens, Dies, (according to Gods ORDER and WAY), to REPRODUCE, its SAME “KIND” of thing.
Every “thing” that is reproduced from that SEED, becomes a Body, God Forms, and that Body, has its own Reproducing SEEDS.

* An earthly man, (terrestrial, human,), is a specific KIND of man, Out of the Earth.
* A spirit, (celestial, angels, God), that appears and looks Like an Animal, called an Animal by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still A spirit.
* A spirit, (celestial, angels, God,), that appears and looks Like a Man, called a Man by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still A spirit.
* An earthly Man, that appears and looks Like an Animal, A Woman, called an Animal, Called a Woman by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still A Man.
* An earthly Woman, that appears and looks Like an Animal, A Man, called an Animal, Called a Man by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still a Woman.

** Point Being....
A KIND of SEED present, A KIND of SEED that dies, Determines WHAT KIND of THING WILL Be Born....AND the BODY of that BORN thing....IS formed By God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT...KIND...OF SEEDS?

Seeds...of created terrestrial herbs, trees, plants:
...all have body’s formed by God, with their own reproducing seeds.

Seeds...of created terrestrial animals;

Seeds...of created terrestrial man;

Seeds...of created celestial spirits;

Seed...of eternal Spirit God;
...His Word....Luke 8:11
...His Christ...Gal 3:16

Luke 8:
[11] Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Gal 3:
[16] Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods SEED...

IS...Gods Word...which IS Gods I Am, Truth, Life, Way (John 14:6)
IS...Gods Christ..which IS Gods Wisdom, Power. (1 Cor 1:24)

WHERE?
Can Gods SEED be Planted?

* IN a mans MOUTH.
* IN a mans NEW HEART.

HOW is Gods SEED Planted?

* (ONE) IN a mans MOUTH...by the MAN!
The MAN, freely chooses to Hear/Read the Word of God.
The MAN, freely chooses to SPEAK “out of his own mouth”, Gods Word.

* The MAN, “has” freely by his own will, taken UPON HIMSELF, in his own mouth, the SEED OF GOD, IN his mouth, and speaks forth out of his own mouth, The Word of God.

* (TWO) IN a mans SPIRIT...by the Lord!
The MAN, MUST solicit, Call on, Tell the Lord, Speak to the Lord...
AND the man...SAYS WHAT?
The mans CONFESSION of “his Truth”.
The mans TRUTH WHERE? In his carnal mind that changes like the wind? No.
The mans TRUTH WHERE? In his “spirit”? Yes.
Where is the natural mans, natural spirit? IN HIS natural HEART.

Isn’t a natural man Corrupt? Yes.
Isn’t a natural mans spirit, in his natural heart Corrupt? Yes.
So why would GOD LISTEN to a natural mans CONFESSION, of “supposed” Truth, from a natural mans CORRUPT natural spirit in his Heart?

* God Does NOT Listen to Corrupt natural men, or their Corrupt natural spirit.

Gods ORDER and WAY!!!

* Call on the Lord, Gods provided Advocate, For the Lord to HEAR, a mans natural spirit, in a natural Heart... True CONFESSION...

* Gods Advocate....Lord Jesus....Hearing out of the mans MOUTH...calling Jesus’ NAME...the man, of his own Freewill, speaking out of his own mouth, his own Confession....

* WHAT CONFESSION?
He BELIEVES, IN the Heavenly God, Creator and Maker of All things, and BELIEVES Jesus IS the Christ Sent by God Himself, with Power and Authority, To Forgive, Cleanse, Restore, Quicken, ie Convert and SAVE men unto God Forever.

* AND...done deal...that man IS Saved? NOT YET...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND...done deal...that man IS Saved? NOT YET...

Jesus Has the Authority to Hear a mans Confession.
Christ Jesus Has the Authority and Power to Convert the Confessing man.

Remember, Gods LESSON....VERIFY what you Hear!
God Teaches, WHAT He Himself DOES.

And Consider...the Lord is Hearing a CONFESSION of a mans natural “corrupt” spirit.

Jer 17:
[10] I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

There ya go.....the LORD searches the heart of a man....AND GIVES TO every MAN....according to the “mans WAYS”...and “DOINGS”.

* natural spirit of natural mans confession SEARCHED..

* natural spirit of natural man confession.....* TRUE?
RESULT? THAT man FORGIVEN FOR:
1) having NOT Believed.
2) having CORRUPTED his soul.

* AND? NOW ^^
the Lord proceeds with His authority and power TO:
CONVERT the man.

* natural spirit of natural man confession....*FALSE?
RESULT?
1) That mans WAY and DOINGS...LIED to God.
2) LYING to God? Forgiveness NOT GIVEN.
3) Forgiveness NOT Given, Gift of Salvation can not be Given.
4) Without Salvation, man SHALL be forever Separated from God.

* AND? NOW ^^
that man continues living his natural life, until his body dies. Living soul departs dead body, goes to hell. Body is buried, returns to dust. Body and soul wait for resurrection, to receive judgement, sentencing, according to evidence of Gods Books.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
**** MYSTERY*****

How does Gods WORD, (SEED) get from a mans MOUTH, to a mans spirit in the mans HEART?

Gods Word......gets IN a mans EARS...by the mans effort to HEAR.

MAN is TAUGHT...to VERIFY WHAT he Hears, IS TRUE...according to Scripture.

God Word.......gets IN a mans MOUTH..by the mans effort to PUT what he Heard IN HIS EARS and Verified, IN his OWN Mouth.

Gods Word....comes forth OUT of a mans MOUTH...by the mans effort to SPEAK what He Heard in his own EARS, and Verified.

BIG “IF”...
“IF” a man KEEPS Gods Word in his mouth, in his hearts belief, to the DAY he DIES....
......THAT DAY...God shall search his heart.

“IF” his Heart be True Belief. That man HAS ENDURED.
ON THAT DAY OF HIS DEATH...He SHALL BE SAVED.

THAT MAN IS ‘SAVED ONCE’....AND “FOREVER”.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
**** MYSTERY ****

HOW does Gods WORD, (SEED) get from a mans Mouth TO mans NEW spirit?

Expressly By, Through, Of the Christ Lord Jesus’ Works...
CONVERSION.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
**** MYSTERY ****

Gods WORD...ie Gods SEED...
In your mouth...is by the mans EFFORT.

Mans Effort to put Gods Word in his own mouth.
Mans FREEWILL to keep Gods Word in his own mouth.
Mans FREEWILL to Trust Gods Word is True.
Mans Truth is kept in his own “natural spirit thoughts” in his “natural heart”.
Mans KEEPS that same TRUTH to the day his body dies...
....THAT man SHALL BE SAVED once and forever on the day his body dies.

Gods WORD...ie Gods SEED....
In a mans “new spirit thoughts” in his “new heart”
ONLY EFFECTED BY the Spirit of God.
...That man has given his LIFE once (as required), laid down his own life, crucified with Christ Jesus.
...That man IS ONCE and forever on the day his body was crucified with Christ Jesus...IS SAVED ONCE and forever.

SHALL BE SAVED....WHENEVER that ^ mans body dies.
IS SAVED...............WHENEVER the ^ mans body is crucified with Christ Jesus.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Exactly!

So the question is:

Is your flesh still alive in you?

The natural man says, Yes!

The spiritual man says, No! Because he has behaved himself as though his flesh was indeed dead (Romans 6:11; Galatians 5:24) - with no influencing power over him any longer.

I have heard many say things like, “you will be in your flesh until you’re literally dead and buried” - these and those who are likeminded have not “died” to themselves and have not been born again at all!

Many adherents of Once Saved Always Saved are in this category - they claim all the verses directed to the spiritual man and apply them to themselves even though they aren’t even born again according to the truth to begin with.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
**** MYSTERY ****

SOLVED:

Man KEEPING Gods Word (Seed) rolling about in his mouth...TASTING Gods Word (Seed) by the mans own effort.....
A man CAN AT ANY TIME....STOP Tasting Gods Seed in his own mouth....and spit out Gods Word (Seed) from the mans own mouth.
SPIT it out.....that mans has Lost his Salvation.
KEEP it in his mouth to the day he dies....He shall Receive his Salvation, Once and Forever.

Man EATING Gods Word (Seed) swallows. IS precisely that man, prepared, to CONFESS to the Lord God, and the Lord God to Convert that man...and Take that mans LIFE given crucified with Christ Jesus,
....and Give that man His Gift of Salvation, and The Lord Gods POWER Keep that man, Then...Once and Forever.

Mystery SOLVED...
A man TASTING the Word (Seed) of God in his mouth...mans effort, to taste, keep, endure or his freewill to spit out.

A man EATING the Word (Seed) of God in his spirit....mans effort to Eat, the Lords Power to keep.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly!

So the question is:

Is your flesh still alive in you?

The natural man says, Yes!

The spiritual man says, No! Because he has behaved himself as though his flesh was indeed dead (Romans 6:11; Galatians 5:24) - with no influencing power over him any longer.

I have heard many say things like, “you will be in your flesh until you’re literally dead and buried” - these and those who are likeminded have not “died” to themselves and have not been born again at all!

Many adherents of Once Saved Always Saved are in this category - they claim all the verses directed to the spiritual man and apply them to themselves even though they aren’t even born again according to the truth to begin with.

I don’t claim for me, what other men claim for me.
I am able to claim for me, what applies to me.

I have written, MY TRUTH, many times.
MY source of TRUTH, comes from Gods Word of His Truth.

You can DISAGREE with men on any POINT, I say.
I will Verify what I say, with Scripture.
Then you are FREE to Disagree with Gods Word, as you please.

My flesh body IS naturally seen, spiritually dead, spiritually alive.
My flesh body Continues to BE SEEN, by natural eyes.
My spiritually dead body, was received unto the Lord.
My spiritually dead body, was Spiritually cleansed, covered, sanctified, justified, “prepared” to be risen in glory, uncorrupted, WHEN called up.

Since my body was given unto DEATH, yet is naturally seen, the fact is:
My “new spirit” body is not yet given me, and Natural eyes, would not see it anyway.
I have been temporarily given “Christ Jesus” body” to dwell IN, which also Natural eyes can not see.

Human eyes SEE what IS manifested “tangent” FOR such EYES TO See.
Spiritual eyes SEE what IS known, Believed, Trusted “what IS”, without Seeing with natural eyes.

It is a Blessing from God, TO Trust to Believe God, Without Seeing God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is unscriptural @Taken

I said, My spiritually dead body was received unto the Lord...

You disagree. Okay.

Then you quote a Scripture of A BORN BODY of flesh, a BORN body of spirit....

“That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” (John 3:6)

A Scripture of a BORN body, is NOT a rebuttal to my statement of a DEAD Body.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FAITH comes by hearing,and hearing by the word of God. The Spirit moves upon the heart and mind of a sinner convicting of the result of sin being death and separation from God.

We build up our faith through study, prayer, submission and obedience to God. The gift of salvation is free to anyone who by faith receives it in believing what thus saitheth the Lord.

We too bc of something coming against us that caused us to lack faith and trust in Him CAN WALK AWAY willingly from the GIFT and God. Returning to the pit of sin causes us to have no fellowship with God. It is a choice we make. This makes us once again in bondage to sin and its wages which is death.

If we are faithful in all he instructs us and are walking in obedience and submission to him through ALL the days of our life here, when death claims this mortal body and our life ceases we are saved by enduring until the end.

Eternal life with God is the promise at the END of enduring to the end of mortality. It's is appointed to EVERY man once to die,then the judgement. God is fair and just but HE KNOWS ALL THE TRUTH OF A PERSONS LIFE !. If Jesus is NOT your advocate and you have NOT remained faithful unto him he will say before the Father, I know them not.

Be sure where you stand in God TODAY !

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Cor 15:
[
36] Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

1 Cor 15:
[38] But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Gen 1 & 2

God covered the Earth with Seeds. A seed, is within it’s shell. The shell is body of the seed. The Seed opens, Dies, (according to Gods ORDER and WAY), to REPRODUCE, its SAME “KIND” of thing.
Every “thing” that is reproduced from that SEED, becomes a Body, God Forms, and that Body, has its own Reproducing SEEDS.

* An earthly man, (terrestrial, human,), is a specific KIND of man, Out of the Earth.
* A spirit, (celestial, angels, God), that appears and looks Like an Animal, called an Animal by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still A spirit.
* A spirit, (celestial, angels, God,), that appears and looks Like a Man, called a Man by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still A spirit.
* An earthly Man, that appears and looks Like an Animal, A Woman, called an Animal, Called a Woman by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still A Man.
* An earthly Woman, that appears and looks Like an Animal, A Man, called an Animal, Called a Man by it’s Outward Appearance, IS still a Woman.

** Point Being....
A KIND of SEED present, A KIND of SEED that dies, Determines WHAT KIND of THING WILL Be Born....AND the BODY of that BORN thing....IS formed By God.
Nothing CAN Be BORN, Less it FIRST DIES? My birthday is February 3, 1953. Did I die before that?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand.

It is actually SEEDS that reproduce.
To every SEED, God gives that seed it’s own body, that God forms.

1 Cor 15:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is actually SEEDS that reproduce.
To every SEED, God gives that seed it’s own body, that God forms.

1 Cor 15:
But I would say the seed doesn't die - it evolves.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
**** MYSTERY ****

Gods WORD...ie Gods SEED...
In your mouth...is by the mans EFFORT.

Mans Effort to put Gods Word in his own mouth.
Mans FREEWILL to keep Gods Word in his own mouth.
Mans FREEWILL to Trust Gods Word is True.
Mans Truth is kept in his own “natural spirit thoughts” in his “natural heart”.
Mans KEEPS that same TRUTH to the day his body dies...
....THAT man SHALL BE SAVED once and forever on the day his body dies.

Gods WORD...ie Gods SEED....
In a mans “new spirit thoughts” in his “new heart”
ONLY EFFECTED BY the Spirit of God.
...That man has given his LIFE once (as required), laid down his own life, crucified with Christ Jesus.
...That man IS ONCE and forever on the day his body was crucified with Christ Jesus...IS SAVED ONCE and forever.

SHALL BE SAVED....WHENEVER that ^ mans body dies.
IS SAVED...............WHENEVER the ^ mans body is crucified with Christ Jesus.

Taken, what a great post!

Reactions: Taken