One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I implied no such thing,
Good!
and clearly stated that Jesus is the "uncreated Creator" - One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

I am stating that He (Jesus) is not the Person/Being of the Father, neither is He (Jesus) the Person/Being of the Holy Ghost/Spirit.
There's only one true God and He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Gen 1 God said, let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please address the texts I presented, instead of just saying "dismissed". That is simply 'hand-waving' away the evidence without due consideration. It is simply piffling it.
I did addressed it... "dismissed", for you had no substance to your reply.
As stated before, to "receive" "glory", "honour" and "power" is simply to return (like tithe and offering) to God that which is already His.
this is a good example of a "DISMISS", so will you ever state who gave POWER to the Father... see how your reply is "DISMISSED", because you cannot answer a simple question, you're cautht in an ERROR, a false statement.
Did you see how God the Father receives "glory" from man-kind and even angel-kind? Yet, you ask the asinine (foolish, ignorant) question of who can "give" "power" to God? Since man-kind and angel-kind can and do "give glory" to God, why not also "honour" and "power"?
"Since man-kind and angel-kind can and do "give glory" to God,why not also "honour" and "power"?"LOL, lol, lol, are you awake?, hello, that's the most ignorant false statement I have ever heard. "WHY NOT?, why NOT?, listen up, no man nor angel can give God POWER. do you know what ALL POWERFUL means? having complete power; almighty. meaning angels and men are dependent on him for their very existence..... how vacuous can one be .. :rolleyes: so "DISMISSED" again. I must say, that's the worest ignorant false statement I have ever heard, even the devil could have lied better than that. ... and to add "WHY NOT" to the statement. that right there should have told one not to even let that nonesense come out of one's mouth.
Question:

Who do you specifically acknowledge is upon the "THRONE" (sic; Revelation 4:9-11) and as such, receiving "Power"?

God? Father? Son? Holy Ghost? An angel? a man? a creature?

Please be specific in your answer. Thank you.
LOL, (smile). I have been very specific, and clear as DAY. I will even do better, I will GIVE the name of the ONE who sits on the throne, it is JESUS, as the ordinal "LAST" of his OWNSELF, who sits on the throne in chapter 4 & 5 and anywhere elese... in the book of Revelation.... (smile) is that clear enough? and get this, it is the LORD Jesus the ordinal First who stand "before" the throne in Revelation chapter 5... and as said, it is JESUS the ordinal LAST, the GREAT High Priest, who sits on the throne, this is all in chapter 5... :D is that clear enough for you?

see, you made a false statement when you said that the Lord Jesus was sitting next to the Father at chapter 5. sorry only one sits on the throne, and it was the ordinal first who, (standing the Lamb), took the book out of the "RIGHT HAND" of the ordinal last, (the only one sitting on the throne), the Great High priest, and mediator. do you have any Idea what this "figure of speech" in imagery here in chapter 5 means? I guess not. this is all imagery to convey a message, informatation, knowledge. do you really believe that God, the Lord Jesus needs a chair to sit down on? are you that ignorant? no, sitting on a throne symbolize he have finish his work. and when he stands as when Stephen saw him he is in AUTHORTY, power, to excute or carry out something. lol, right hand means "POWER". so sitting at the right hand means he's in ALL POWER. did you understand that Revelation is symbolic?, listen, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:". do one knows what "signified" means? the meaning or idea expressed by a sign, as distinct from the physical form in which it is expressed.
"as distinct from the physical form", do you know what that means? it's no PHYSICAL chair/throne in heaven... lol..my. oh my. what would a ETERNAL BEING need a PHYICAL chair/throne for? no it symbolic to show he is KING with all authority and Power. and as a Hight Priest he is finish from his "WORK". this is all symbolic. READ THE DEFINITION OF "SIGNIFIED" AGAIN... :D ... (smile), lol, lol, it's just pitiful to see such lack of KNOWLEDGE coming from so-called learned men. and then to put someone sitting NEXT to him.... LOL. oh my God.

when you said be specific as to who sits on the throne, I knew you didn't KNOW who sit on the throne... :eek:

lastly, on another one of your false replies,
I am stating that He (Jesus) is not the Person/Being of the Father, neither is He (Jesus) the Person/Being of the Holy Ghost/Spirit.
John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 dismiss that false notion clearly, or else you have two separate "CREATORS", your deception is totally "DISMISSED".

you have no clue as to what the figure of speech means as to what it siginfy, "sits on the throne" means, or who God really is. as said, you're "DISMISSED".

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since the book of Revelation has come up in this topic, just a note to all who may follow this topic. the Book of Revelation is Symbolic, unless specified where written. all this means, one needs the Holy Spirit to guide them through the Book. for only the Holy Spirit is the only one who can teach us the truth.

so take reading the book with great care, but do READ it with the Holy Spirit and recieve the blessing that come with Reading the book. Revelation 1:3.

PICJAG.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good!

There's only one true God and He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Gen 1 God said, let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
When "God said", He (the Father) is speaking to the Son (see Proverbs 8; John 1:1, 1 John 1:1, Hebrews 1:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:28; 2 Corinthians 5:18; John 15:15, &c), and with the Eternal Witness of the Holy Ghost, thus "US" (sic) and "OUR" (sic). It is one family JEHOVAH, a Trio, a Chord. One Father JEHOVAH, the Ancient of Days, One Son Jesus JEHOVAH, the Son of Man/God, the Lamb of God the Father, and One Holy Ghost/Spirit of JEHOVAH.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.​

They (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) are the "threefold" cord not easily broken:

Ecc_4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.​

Consider Proverbs 8, in which the Son is acting ("And God made ...") on behalf of the Father's command, "And God said ...", with the witness of the Holy Ghost/Spirit ("And God saw ..."). This is Godhead.

Notice that Father and Son are two individual Persons/Beings:

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2Co_11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Heb_1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Notice, Jesus was by "himself" on the Cross, having been forsaken, because He took all the sins of the world up Himself:

Psa_22:1 To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Mat_27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mar_15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?​

Are you suggesting that Jesus forsook Himself? When the Bible states that He was by Himself? Did you see the words "being" and "person" in regards the Father and the Son?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is a good example of a "DISMISS", so will you ever state who gave POWER to the Father...
I did. It's in the text. See vs 10, for example. Notice the "cast[ing]" the crowns down at His (the Father's) feet. They return the "power"/"authority"/"rule" to Him, as they acknowledge that all such comes from Him. Thus also those who follow Christ, also.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, (smile). I have been very specific, and clear as DAY. I will even do better, I will GIVE the name of the ONE who sits on the throne, it is JESUS, as the ordinal "LAST" of his OWNSELF, who sits on the throne in chapter 4 & 5 and anywhere elese... in the book of Revelation.... (smile) is that clear enough? and get this, it is the LORD Jesus the ordinal First who stand "before" the throne in Revelation chapter 5... and as said, it is JESUS the ordinal LAST, the GREAT High Priest, who sits on the throne, this is all in chapter 5... :D is that clear enough for you?
So, you are saying that it is "JESUS" (sic) that is sitting on the Throne in Revelation 4. Who is giving Him "power", as before you told me that "JESUS" is also the Person of the Father and God?

I answered you, now will you kindly answer my question? Please be specific.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greeting to all who follow this topic. lets put an end to this false assumption of three separate persons. I had posted this before but no answer for the scriptures by anyone, so let try it again.

I'm willing to DISCUSS the person(s)? of the Godhead? no argument from ignorance please, but by the truth, meaning scripture.
Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

many say that this is three separate persons.

#1. "him which is, and which was, and which is to come" ..... the Father?

#2. "the seven Spirits" ....... the Holy Spirit?

#3. "Jesus Christ the faithful witness" ....... the Son.... no brainer here.

we say no, it's the same one person with these titles. if one say no, and it's three person, then post your scriptures to support #1. we will take this one person at a time.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did. It's in the text. See vs 10, for example. Notice the "cast[ing]" the crowns down at His (the Father's) feet. They return the "power"/"authority"/"rule" to Him, as they acknowledge that all such comes from Him. Thus also those who follow Christ, also.
LOL, again dismiss.
So, you are saying that it is "JESUS" (sic) that is sitting on the Throne in Revelation 4. Who is giving Him "power", as before you told me that "JESUS" is also the Person of the Father and God?

I answered you, now will you kindly answer my question? Please be specific.
(smile), .... NONESENSE, they could not give a match even if it was lit. NO, was not the son, Jesus, the Lord G2758 κενόω kenoo, while in that natural flesh? and was he not shared as the EQUAL "WITH" God... :eek: himself? see if you knew this you would have not asked those simple questions.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did addressed it... "dismissed", for you had no substance to your reply.

this is a good example of a "DISMISS", so will you ever state who gave POWER to the Father... see how your reply is "DISMISSED", because you cannot answer a simple question, you're cautht in an ERROR, a false statement.

"Since man-kind and angel-kind can and do "give glory" to God,why not also "honour" and "power"?"LOL, lol, lol, are you awake?, hello, that's the most ignorant false statement I have ever heard. "WHY NOT?, why NOT?, listen up, no man nor angel can give God POWER. do you know what ALL POWERFUL means? having complete power; almighty. meaning angels and men are dependent on him for their very existence..... how vacuous can one be .. :rolleyes: so "DISMISSED" again. I must say, that's the worest ignorant false statement I have ever heard, even the devil could have lied better than that. ... and to add "WHY NOT" to the statement. that right there should have told one not to even let that nonesense come out of one's mouth.

see, you made a false statement when you said that the Lord Jesus was sitting next to the Father at chapter 5. sorry only one sits on the throne, and it was the ordinal first who, (standing the Lamb), took the book out of the "RIGHT HAND" of the ordinal last, (the only one sitting on the throne), the Great High priest, and mediator. do you have any Idea what this "figure of speech" in imagery here in chapter 5 means? I guess not. this is all imagery to convey a message, informatation, knowledge. do you really believe that God, the Lord Jesus needs a chair to sit down on? are you that ignorant? no, sitting on a throne symbolize he have finish his work. and when he stands as when Stephen saw him he is in AUTHORTY, power, to excute or carry out something. lol, right hand means "POWER". so sitting at the right hand means he's in ALL POWER. did you understand that Revelation is symbolic?, listen, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:". do one knows what "signified" means? the meaning or idea expressed by a sign, as distinct from the physical form in which it is expressed.
"as distinct from the physical form", do you know what that means? it's no PHYSICAL chair/throne in heaven... lol..my. oh my. what would a ETERNAL BEING need a PHYICAL chair/throne for? no it symbolic to show he is KING with all authority and Power. and as a Hight Priest he is finish from his "WORK". this is all symbolic. READ THE DEFINITION OF "SIGNIFIED" AGAIN... :D ... (smile), lol, lol, it's just pitiful to see such lack of KNOWLEDGE coming from so-called learned men. and then to put someone sitting NEXT to him.... LOL. oh my God.

when you said be specific as to who sits on the throne, I knew you didn't KNOW who sit on the throne... :eek:

lastly, on another one of your false replies,

John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 dismiss that false notion clearly, or else you have two separate "CREATORS"...

PICJAG.
I already addressed both texts. John 1:3, clearly uses the word "with" (in "without"), which means there are multiple Persons/Beings present, as there was at least One with Another, for the One did not make anything "without" the Other. Isaiah 44:24 was already addressed, in that the family JEHOVAH is being contrasted to that which is not Deity (idols and false gods). For the remainder you may see the reply here that already addressed Isaiah 44 and "power" in detail.

It is also obvious that you do not know or understand Hebrew text either:

The word “God”, from the Hebrew [H430], “אלהים”, “'ĕlôhı̂ym”, is plural in Genesis 1:1 KJB, but more than this, in Hebrew there are two kinds of plural, a dual plural [2 only] and true plural [3 or greater]. This word is in the True [3 or greater] plural.

[1] The Father - “... God said ...”, speaking to the Son,

[2] The Son - “... God made ...”

[3] The Holy Spirit - “... the Spirit of God moved upon ...”

We see that God the Father orchestrated, which the Son honoured the Father, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit was moved and was breathed, and thus all 3, the “trio” are the “Makers” [Ecclesiastes 12:1 HOT & so-called LXX and *], see also Job 33:4; Isaiah 43:7; Romans 11:36; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Hebrews 1:2, 2:10; Revelation 4:11, etc KJB.

* “... First, then, this name, though a plural noun ... “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;” and again, “The man is become like one of us;” and again at Babel, “Go to, let us go down and confound their language;” and again, in the vision granted to the prophet Isaiah, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” And this same mystery, though hidden from an English reader, comes out again and again in many other texts of Holy Scripture. For, “Remember thy Creator in the days of thy youth,” is literally, “Remember thy Creators.” Again, “None saith, Where is God my Maker?” is in the Hebrew, “God my Makers.” So again, “Let Israel rejoice in him that made him,” is, in the Hebrew, “in his Makers.” And so again in the Proverbs, “The knowledge of the Holy Ones is understanding.” So again where the prophet says, “Thy Maker is thy husband,” both words are plural in the Hebrew. Many other passages of Scripture have precisely the same peculiarity. Therefore in heaven “cherubim and seraphim continually do cry, Holy, holy, holy, Lord of hosts,” while on earth, taught by the Spirit of our Lord, we say, “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.” The plural form of the first name of God, that is “Elohim,” shadows forth the same mystery; while the verb, and even the adjective, joined with it in the singular, as when we read, “the living,” or “the righteous,” or “the most high God,” show that this “Elohim,” though plural...” Andrew Jukes, pp. 15-17. London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1892. HBS 217.1 ...” - Handbook for Bible Students, p. 217.1, 1922

Ecc 12:1 Remember now thy Creator [Hebrew: "Creators"] in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

Ecc 12:1 וזכר את־בוראיך בימי בחורתיך עד אשׁר לא־יבאו ימי הרעה והגיעו שׁנים אשׁר תאמר אין־לי בהם חפץ׃

Ecc 12:1 ûz'khor et-Bôr'eykhä Biymëy B'chûroteykhä ad ásher lo-yävoû y'mëy härääh w'hiGiyû shäniym ásher Tomar ëyn-liy vähem chëfetz

Job_35:10 But none saith, Where is God my maker [Hebrew: "makers"], who giveth songs in the night;

Job 35:10 ולא־אמר איה אלוה עשׂי נתן זמרות בלילה׃

Job 35:10 w'lo-ämar aYëh élôHa osäy notën z'mirôt BaLäy'läh

Psa_149:2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made [Hebrew: "makers"] him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Psa 149:2 ישׂמח ישׂראל בעשׂיו בני־ציון יגילו במלכם׃

Psa 149:2 yis'mach yis'räël B'osäyw B'nëy-tziYôn yägiylû v'mal'Käm

Pro_9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy [Hebrew: "Holy Ones", "Holies"] is understanding.

Pro 9:10 תחלת חכמה יראת יהוה ודעת קדשׁים בינה׃

Pro 9:10 T'chiLat chäkh'mäh yir'at y'hwäh w'daat q'doshiym Biynäh

Isa_54:5 For thy Maker [Hebrew: "Makers"] is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isa 54:5 כי בעליך עשׂיך יהוה צבאות שׁמו וגאלך קדושׁ ישׂראל אלהי כל־הארץ יקרא׃

Isa 54:5 Kiy voálayikh' osayikh' y'hwäh tz'väôt sh'mô w'goálëkh' q'dôsh yis'räël élohëy khäl-hääretz yiQärë​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greeting to all who follow this topic. lets put an end to this false assumption of three separate persons. I had posted this before but no answer for the scriptures by anyone, so let try it again.

I'm willing to DISCUSS the person(s)? of the Godhead? no argument from ignorance please, but by the truth, meaning scripture.
Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

many say that this is three separate persons.

#2. "the seven Spirits" ....... the Holy Spirit?

#3. "Jesus Christ the faithful witness" ....... the Son.... no brainer here.

we say no, it's the same one person with these titles. if one say no, and it's three person, then post your scriptures to support #1. we will take this one person at a time.

PICJAG.
Yes, three Persons/Beings (the Father and The Son and The Holy Ghost/Spirit), all delineated by differing attributes and separated by "kai" ("and"). It is like saying, that family JEHOVAH, Father JEHOVAH and Jesus (the Son) JEHOVAH and the Holy Ghost of JEHOVAH are sending greetings to their children/relatives and the family signs the letter, "family JEHOVAH". Like a family on earth that sends a card, or letter of greeting to their family that is elsewhere, and signs the letter, "family Smith".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

The Alpha and Omega is the First and the Last who is JESUS. Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." and who is the First and the Last?

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

This is #1, “him which is, and which was, and which is to come", the Lord Jesus who sits on the throne. Just follow the titles.

So person #1 is eliminated.

PICJAG.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, again dismiss.

(smile), .... NONESENSE, they could not give a match even if it was lit. NO, was not the son, Jesus, the Lord G2758 κενόω kenoo, while in that natural flesh? and was he not shared as the EQUAL "WITH" God... :eek: himself? see if you knew this you would have not asked those simple questions.

PICJAG.
I have no idea what you just said. I do desire that it was in comprehensible English. Never the less. May you please rephrase what you stated. Are you saying that "JESUS" (sic) is standing before the Throne, and sitting on the Throne at the same time, and that "JESUS" is giving Himself "power", "honour" and "glory", that He (on the Throne) received this from Himself (before the throne)? if so, what do you do with this text:

Joh_8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

The Alpha and Omega is the First and the Last who is JESUS. Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." and who is the First and the Last?

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

This is #1, “him which is, and which was, and which is to come", the Lord Jesus who sits on the throne. Just follow the titles.

So person #1 is eliminated.

PICJAG.
Is "JESUS" the Father, yes or no please?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is "JESUS" the Father, yes or no please?
YES, as the ordinal "First", LORD.... :D... lol

now since I answered you now do the same and answer my question.

First, then, this name, though a plural noun ... “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;”
Another lack of UNDERSTANDING the scriptures, answer, only opne person made man, male and female. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

how did God go from "US and "OUR" in one verse, (a plurality), and in the very next verse say, "HE" and "HIS" a (singularity) ... :D .

but the Lord Jesus who cannot Lie, he said, God is a "HE" a (singularity) at Genesis 1:26 :rolleyes: is the Lord Jesus lying? yes or NO?

now please answer my question.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When "God said", He (the Father) is speaking to the Son (see Proverbs 8; John 1:1, 1 John 1:1, Hebrews 1:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:28; 2 Corinthians 5:18; John 15:15, &c), and with the Eternal Witness of the Holy Ghost, thus "US" (sic) and "OUR" (sic). It is one family JEHOVAH, a Trio, a Chord. One Father JEHOVAH, the Ancient of Days, One Son Jesus JEHOVAH, the Son of Man/God, the Lamb of God the Father, and One Holy Ghost/Spirit of JEHOVAH.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.​

They (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) are the "threefold" cord not easily broken:

Ecc_4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.​

Consider Proverbs 8, in which the Son is acting ("And God made ...") on behalf of the Father's command, "And God said ...", with the witness of the Holy Ghost/Spirit ("And God saw ..."). This is Godhead.

Notice that Father and Son are two individual Persons/Beings:

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2Co_11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Heb_1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Notice, Jesus was by "himself" on the Cross, having been forsaken, because He took all the sins of the world up Himself:

Psa_22:1 To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Mat_27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mar_15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?​

Are you suggesting that Jesus forsook Himself? When the Bible states that He was by Himself? Did you see the words "being" and "person" in regards the Father and the Son?
No, I'm saying Jesus is God of the Bible! No doubt about it.
John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God."
Thomas knew Jesus personally.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, three Persons/Beings (the Father and The Son and The Holy Ghost/Spirit), all delineated by differing attributes and separated by "kai" ("and"). It is like saying, that family JEHOVAH, Father JEHOVAH and Jesus (the Son) JEHOVAH and the Holy Ghost of JEHOVAH are sending greetings to their children/relatives and the family signs the letter, "family JEHOVAH". Like a family on earth that sends a card, or letter of greeting to their family that is elsewhere, and signs the letter, "family Smith".
Are you JW?
NWT Matt 28 "baptizing them in the NAME (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well ReChoired, this is only a yes, or no question, no math involved....

if you're looking for the place where the Lord Jesus said that, "God at Genesis 1:26 is a he, a single person who made MAN male and female... well look no futher, read Matthew 19 the first 3 verses. .... :cool:

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kcnalp said: ↑
Col 1 By Jesus all things were created.
Gen 1 God created the heavens and earth ...
Jesus is God the Creator!

@kcnalp Clearly so, indeed..

now the mystery deepens but comes out clear as DAY. if Jesus Made all things including man, male and female per Matthew 19:4 why then is he, Jesus, referring to himself as "he"... :eek: (smile), have you ever thought about that?.

oh the deep things of God which only the Holy Ghost can teach.
PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for all those who follow this topic, soul man posted a topic Subject called "dispensations"... :cool: one might want to read it, for to understand the ordinal FIRST, the "LORD", and his administration "WITH" the administration of the Lord, the ordinal Last. ... BINGO. not two separate Person, but one person, in two, administratation or dispensation...... (smile), oh this is too easy...

PICJAG.