One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Col 1 By Jesus all things were created.
Gen 1 God created the heavens and earth ...
Jesus is God the Creator!
Jesus is "God" (Genesis 1:7, "God made") and truly it was by Him (the Son, Jesus JEHOVAH) that all things were created as Colossians 1 states. Notice the context:

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;​

Thus the Father and the Son are two Persons/Beings. The Son is the "image of" the Father, just as Hebrews 1 states, "the express image".

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) who is the greater one inside us?
Depends on who one is filled with, the Holy Ghost/Spirit (God) or the Unclean Spirit (devil). It is why I asked the question. I want to know who the "we" specifically is. If you say the Holy Ghost/Spirit, then I am to test that claim by the Bible:

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Lord now in his Glorified states as the ordinal First did create all things, but as the ordinal Last in a natural State he did not create all thing for that's why he receive "Power". for he JESUS as the ordinal First is all Powerful. so Rev 4:11 clearly shows that. for here is where you made your deadly mistake. you said, "That is what Revelation 4:11, in it's context states. It's right there, "O Lord" and "thou hast created all things". As Revelation 4 continues right into chapter 5, it is the Father that is sitting upon the Throne, and the Lamb (the Son/Jesus) shows up, after having ascended from Olivet (Psalms 24, Acts 1 &c)". so if the "Father" is on the throne who gave the Father "power" if he already all powerful?
I answered that openly, and in plain English here - One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

Please refer back to it.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as I asked before, book, chapter, and verse of the person Name who gave the Father who sits on the throne "power". listen,
Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."
I did already and provided specific texts, see this post - One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you tried to explain. you said, "Mat_28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth". are you saying that Jesus is the Father?
No. I never stated that Jesus is the Persons/Being of "the Father" at all, nor intimated it anywhere, but explicitly and overtly, in several places stated categorically that Jesus and the Father are two Persons/Beings, not the same Person/Being.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because it is the Son the Ordinal last who sits on the throne as High Priest and mediator. but since you said it was the "Father" who sits on the throne, then as I asked who gave the Father... Power?"... well.
The Son sits on the Throne with His Father, as it is the Father's throne, as demonstrated. Again:

Heb_1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Heb_10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;​

establishing-shot-with-Jesus-for-live-classes.jpg

The answer to the question about who returns power unto the Father was already addressed, please see the previous response - One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then you tried to say, "Jesus will return back that which was given to Him of His Father, and that includes that specific "power" (Matthew 28:18).
ok, lets see, you tried to explain again and fell into your own mis-giving, listen, "Rev_11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned".

well lets get educate, listen, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"
Yes, Jesus was given "power" by His Father:

Mat_28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.​

Yet, since you seem to deny this, I will ask you, who gave to Jesus "all power"?

You asked me who gave to the Father power, and I specifically answered with exact texts - One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1. I now return the question to you, since you seem to think that the Father and Son are the same Person/Being.

Read Revelation 1:5 in context:

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Rev 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Jesus received from His Father the "revelation", and Jesus passes it along to us by the Holy Ghost and angels and John.

The greeting of "Grace" and "peace" is from Three Persons/Beings:

[1] The Father
[2] The Holy Ghost (symbolized by 7 Spirits, see the chiasm in Revelation 22:17) - https://ia801904.us.archive.org/27/...Revelation compared, 7 Branch Candlestick.pdf
[3] The Son (Jesus Christ)

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now ReChoired, before we Go any futher, Is this the Same one Person. a. from him which is, and which was, and which is to come. b. the seven Spirits. and c. from Jesus Christ. so is this three separate persons or the same person.... :D your answer please.
Three Persons as shown here - One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

It is why the text specifically uses the "kai" (and), which means in addition to. They Three are even in differing locations in the Revelation. The Father is on the Throne sitting, the Holy Ghost across from (before) the Throne (as the Holy Ghost with the 7 is like the 7 branch candlestick acorss from the Table of Shewbread of the Sanctuary (Psalms 77:13), which has two places for Two Persons/Beings to sit, and the Son is in the "midst" of the 7 Branch Candlestick ministering in Revelation 1, as Great High priest before (in front of) God His Father.

The Holy Place is the picture we see here. The Table of Shewbread is represented by the Throne of God, which has a place for two stacks of Bread, for as Jesus lives by every word from the Father, we are to live by every word of Jesus. The Table also had a golden crown molding, which is for Kings.

the table of shewbread, is the symbol of the Throne of God in the Holy Place, as it was covered in Gold, had a crown [for Kings] molding, and two places for bread, 6 and 6, a place for the Father and Son on the throne, as the Son lives by the word [bread] of the Father, we are to live by the word [bread] of Jesus [John 6:57; Revelation 3:21 KJB], of which the Tree of Light in the Holy place has 6 branches [Exodus 25:32,33,35,37:18,19,21 KJB] out of the central stock, even as it represents the Holy Spirit [Revelation 1:4, 3:1, 4:5, 5:6, 22:17 KJB], and this light [2 Peter 1:19 KJB] coming from Him, is the Spirit of Prophecy [Revelation 19:10 KJB] working in holy men, as they are moved by the Holy Ghost [2 Peter 1:20-21 KJB], thus the number 6 is the number of man [Genesis 1:26-31 KJB]:

Exodus 25:24 KJB - And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.

Leviticus 24:5 KJB - And thou shalt take fine flour, and bake twelve cakes thereof: two tenth deals shall be in one cake.

Leviticus 24:6 KJB - And thou shalt set them in two rows, six on a row, upon the pure table before the LORD.

Leviticus 24:7 KJB - And thou shalt put pure frankincense upon each row, that it may be on the bread for a memorial, even an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

Deuteronomy 8:3 KJB - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Matthew 4:4 KJB - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 22:44 KJB - The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Matthew 26:64 KJB - Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 12:36 KJB - For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mark 14:62 KJB - And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 16:19 KJB - So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Luke 4:4 KJB - And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luke 20:42 KJB - And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Luke 22:69 KJB - Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

John 6:57 KJB - As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

John 14:24 KJB - He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Acts 2:25 KJB - For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

Acts 2:33 KJB - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Acts 2:34 KJB - For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Acts 5:31 KJB - Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 7:55 KJB - But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Acts 7:56 KJB - And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:34 KJB - Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Ephesians 1:20 KJB - Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Colossians 3:1 KJB - If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Hebrews 1:3 KJB - Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Hebrews 1:13 KJB - But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Hebrews 8:1 KJB - Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Hebrews 10:12 KJB - But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 12:2 KJB - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Peter 3:22 KJB - Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Revelation 3:21 KJB - To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now ReChoired, before we Go any futher
And yet you kept on going, and going. Why not bring up a single point, and see if I have a response. Otherwise, what happens, is that individual points get lost in all the back and forth.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take note, you said the Father sits on the Throne, as in Revelation 4:11, and Revelation chapter 5, correct, now listen, Revelation 11:17 "Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned." the same Lord God almighty who sits on the throne, he is the "which art, and wast, and art to come" as in Revelation 1:4. (which art, and wast, and art to come)
Correct. That, as shown is speaking of the Father. Look again at the context of Revelation 11:17

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.​

The Father (Lord) is reigning. Christ (the Son) is "His" (The Father's). The Father is upon the Throne, which He shares with the Son.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." the same one on the throne, and the Alpha and the Omega is the "First" and the "Last", Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.". the "First and the Last", is the Revelation 1:4. (which art, and wast, and art to come), the same one as the Revelation 11:17 "which art, and wast, and art to come"). this is the one who sits on the throne whom you calls the Father.
You are conflating Two Persons/Beings. They are both called JEHOVAH (like a family called "Smith", you have Dad Smith, Boy Smith Jr and Uncle Smith, they are all "Smith", but differing Persons/Beings, and so thus with the Father, the Son And the Holy Ghost). They are both called "the First and the Last", even "Alpha and Omega", "Beginning and Ending".

The Father:

Isa_41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa_44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa_48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.​

The Son:

Rev_1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Rev_1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Rev_2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
The Son shares all that the Father has. For as the Father's name includes being the first and last, so too the son:

Exo_23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

Joh_5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
Therefore there is a "first and last" that died (the Son) and rose again, and also a "first and last" that "liveth for ever and ever", never having died (the Father).

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so when did the Father DIE?. for the one who sits on the Throne is the "which art, and wast, and art to come", or the "which is, and which was, and which is to come", (Rev 1:4), for the one as you states with scripture "receive POWER, and the one who receive power is the Alpha and Omega, who is the First and the Last, .... so when did the Father die? now ReChoired when did the Father die? we'll be looking for thar answer.
The Father never died, except as in Christ Jesus (John 10:38). The Father is the Person/Being who is the one "which is, and which was, and which is to come" "the Almighty". Again see the context:

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Again, you are conflating two Persons/Beings with the same name, JEHOVAH, First and Last, Alpha and Omega, Beginning and Ending.

I never stated that the Person/Being who was the "first and the last" that died was the Father. You are saying that I somehow said or mean that, when I never said that, nor ever meant it. I have stated that the one who is the "first and the lat" that died was the Person/Being of the Son, not the Father.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we suggest you read carefully what we just posted and see your ERROR as who sits on the throne... :eek:.

if you have any difficulties, lets discuss, because he who sits on the Throne is the same one who STAND before the Throne who is the LAMB ... (smile), not the Lamb of God, but the Lamb.... (smile).

so look over this post carefully, and read it carefully and follow the one who sits on the throne by his titles... :rolleyes:

see you then when you have read all of this post.

PICJAG.
I have read, most carefully your response, and even more carefully and prayerfully the scriptures. I am not in error about the Person/Being who is sitting on the Throne in the passages we have brought up. It is the Father, whom the Son ascended and sat next to, even on the Father's right hand. In other words, besides, next to, the Father.

There are no difficulties so far. All things are perfectly harmonious on my end.

Rev_5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev_5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

The Person/Being who is standing (the Son, the Lamb) is not the Person/Being who is sitting upon the Throne (The Father), and neither are either the Person/Being the Holy Ghost/Spirit as He is "before" (in front of, across from) the Throne, and neither in "the midst" of it.

Rev_6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev_7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Rev_7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Rev_7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev_22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev_22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:​

I have fully read, and thus fully respond in kindness.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ReChoired and all who may follow this topic. "The Book of Revelation". many a christian think, or believe that the Person who gave and received this Revelation is two separate person, (a. the Father, and b. the Son).
That's what it says in the very first verse:

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.​

Jesus (uncreated Creator) is the Highest (Arch) Messenger (angel) of the Father's revealed will.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"
Many think, or believe that this letter is from THREE separate and distinct Persons.

A. Him, “which is, and which was, and which is to come”. (person #1 the Father?)
B. Him, “the seven Spirits”. (person #2. the Holy Spirit?)
C. Him, “the faithful witness”, Jesus the Christ. (person #3. the Son?)
That's what it plainly says. Why then say otherwise? Ask yourself the reason that so many understand it as Three, while you see it not.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
know some will say I’m on a trail to disprove the trinity, NO, I’m NOT. for if there is a trinity
I didn't say anything about a doctrine of "trinity" (of which Roman Catholicism's doctrine is false). I spoke of the Trio.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#2. him, the “Seven Spirits”. is this the Lord Jesus also?

Evidence #1. Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead”. We know that this is the Lord Jesus who is addressing the church in Sardis, and he, the “Lord” Jesus said that he has the “Seven Spirits”. Remember John 17:5? lets refersh our memory. John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." (glorify thou me with thine own self? what is the Father? .... "Spirit". he Jesus as the ordinal Last HAD the Spirit in the beginning, which means that before he was G2758 κενόω kenoo according he is that SAME self "Spirit" who is the ordinal First, Spirit, the Holy Spirit... :D ... BINGO).
The 7 Spirits is the fullness of the Holy Ghost/Spirit, who is "another" (John 14:16) than the Lord Jesus Christ.

Zec_3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zec 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Rev 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Just as I stated in Genesis.

God said (Father)
God made (Son)
God saw (Holy Ghost/Spirit, the "eyes of")​

Three Persons/Beings. The LORD of Hosts anoints the "stone" with "seven eyes", or pours out upon Jesus Christ, the fullness of the Holy Ghost:

Joh_3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Luk 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
Luk 4:15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
Luk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.​

The Revelation is built in a specific chiastic structure - https://ia801904.us.archive.org/27/items/michael-the-archangel-x-6-appendix-6-daniel-the-revelation-compared-7-branch-candlestick/Michael the archangel [X6] - Appendix 6 – Daniel & the Revelation compared, 7 Branch Candlestick.pdf

Rev. 1:4, 4:5

“... seven Spirits [the Holy Spirit] ...”​

Rev. 22:17

“... the Spirit [The Holy Spirit] ...”​

The 7 is merely the fullness (completeness) of the singular Person/Being the Holy Ghost, and identifies the 7 attributes thereof. The Holy Ghost is also represented by the fire and 7 branch candlestick in the Holy Place which is before (across from) the Table of Shewbread (Throne of God in the Holy Place).

Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;​

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
How does Jesus (who is now ascended and in Heaven) come to us? By His Holy Spirit, which is "another Comforter", and not Himself. The Holy GHost, comes in the "name of" Jesus, as Jesus' Ambassador or Representative.

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;​

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends on who one is filled with, the Holy Ghost/Spirit (God) or the Unclean Spirit (devil). It is why I asked the question. I want to know who the "we" specifically is. If you say the Holy Ghost/Spirit, then I am to test that claim by the Bible:

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​
Dismissed.

PICJAG.