One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply. second, based on your definition, "God is two separate beings". which is incorrect, for God is ONE BEING and everything else is his creation. with your statement, you have two Gods.

lets examine this closley. the Lord Jesus whom you call the son is the almighty also. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." and JESUS is Lord. now, is he LORD, all caps. for the LORD is the almighty also, scripture, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect." now if the LORD, all caps is the same one who is Lord, then all separation and distiction goes right out the window because it would be a lie.

now, either the LORD, (whom you calls the Father), and the Lord, (whom you calls the Son), is the same one person, or you have two almighty persons which is two Gods. and the latter is anti Bible.

so that means that the LORD, all caps is the Lord, the same one person. but that needed to be explain correctly. else as said you have two almighties.

if you like we can discuss this in detail.

PICJAG

Actually, it's not. Jesus said the words He spoke were the Father's. So, there is only one almighty and that is the Father. Paul too acknowledges that the Father spoke through the Son.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (Heb. 1:1-2 KJV)

God has spoken through His Son and His Son spoke His words. Also notice that Paul says, his Son. God can't be His own Son. That doesn't work.
We also know from the Nicene Creed that the early Christians didn't believe that God and His Son were the same being.

Here is how the Creed begins.

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.

Notice that it says "God of God". The word "of" is the Greek word "ek" which literally means. to come out of. So, what they are saying is, God out of God. The Son was begotten out of God before all worlds. He came out of God.

We also have the witness of the man who is credited with coining the term Trinity as it pertains to the Scriptures.

Tertullian, Against Praxeas, Chapter 4.

But as for me, who derive the Son from no other source but from the substance of the Father, and (represent Him) as doing nothing without the Father’s will, and as having received all power from the Father, how can I be possibly destroying the Monarchy from the faith, when I preserve it in the Son just as it was committed to Him by the Father? The same remark (I wish also to be formally) made by me with respect to the third degree in the Godhead, because I believe the Spirit to proceed from no other source than from the Father through the Son. Look to it then, that it be not you rather who are destroying the Monarchy, when you overthrow the arrangement and dispensation of it, which has been constituted in just as many names as it has pleased God to employ. But it remains so firm and stable in its own state, notwithstanding the introduction into it of the Trinity, that the Son actually has to restore it entire to the Father; even as the apostle says in his epistle, concerning the very end of all: “When He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; for He must reign till He hath put all enemies under His feet; ” following of course the words of the Psalm: “Sit Thou on my right hand, until I make Thine enemies Thy footstool.” “When, however, all things shall be subdued to Him, (with the exception of Him who did put all things under Him, ) then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.” We thus see that the Son is no obstacle to the Monarchy, although it is now administered by the Son; because with the Son it is still in its own state, and with its own state will be restored to the Father by the Son. No one, therefore, will impair it, on account of admitting the Son (to it), since it is certain that it has been committed to Him by the Father, and by and by has to be again delivered up by Him to the Father. Now, from this one passage of the epistle of the inspired apostle, we have been already able to show that the Father and the Son are two separate Persons, not only by the mention of their separate names as Father and the Son, but also by the fact that He who delivered up the kingdom, and He to whom it is delivered up—and in like manner, He who subjected (all things), and He to whom they were subjectedmust necessarily be two different Beings.
Early Church Fathers - – Ante-Nicene Fathers: The Writings of the Fathers Down To A.D. 325.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
thanks for the reply. second, based on your definition, "God is two separate beings". which is incorrect, for God is ONE BEING and everything else is his creation. with your statement, you have two Gods.

lets examine this closley. the Lord Jesus whom you call the son is the almighty also. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." and JESUS is Lord. now, is he LORD, all caps. for the LORD is the almighty also, scripture, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect." now if the LORD, all caps is the same one who is Lord, then all separation and distiction goes right out the window because it would be a lie.

now, either the LORD, (whom you calls the Father), and the Lord, (whom you calls the Son), is the same one person, or you have two almighty persons which is two Gods. and the latter is anti Bible.

so that means that the LORD, all caps is the Lord, the same one person. but that needed to be explain correctly. else as said you have two almighties.

if you like we can discuss this in detail.

PICJAG
Joh_20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Joh_8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

So much confusion, which we know God is not teh author of.

Joh_5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, second, ......
Actually, it's not. Jesus said the words He spoke were the Father's.
#1. why? because he is the Father in flesh finishing his, his, his, own work. listen, John 4:34 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." question, "WHO WAS SENT?". answer, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
who ARM is the Lord JESUS?, drum roll please ..... "mine own arm". BINGO, did you get that RIGHT, Getitright?

understand Getitright, lets get it right. Jesus is the ordinal "FIRST", the Father, the LORD, who sent his "OWN ARM" the ordinal "LAST", his Son/his own ARM/himself, shared, into his, "OWN", creation to finish his "own" work. supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

ok Getitright, who came? GOD, remember it's only one ... God. read Isaiah 35:4 again to be sure. for the ordinal last, the son came at John 1:1 because the NEW MAN "began". for the the word BEGINNING in John 1:1 means,
G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

and this definition, it's root clearly defines God as a plurality, or the EQUAL "Share" of his "OWN"self lets see it,
G756 ἄρχομαι archomai (ar'-cho-mai) v.
to commence (in order of time).
[middle voice of G757 (through the implication, of precedence)]
KJV: (rehearse from the) begin(-ning)
Root(s): G757

to commence (in order of time). what "WAS" FIRST, the "BEGINNING", is NOW "LAST" or the "END, his own ARM. the same one person, only now shared in flesh and blood. I am the First, and WITH, and ALSO the Last.. see Isaiah 41:4, and Isaiah 48:12 respectively

ORDER, of TIME? ORDER of TIME, ORDER? the Ordinal Last his time is to come. supportive scripture, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," BINGO. the ordinal last, the equal share of God almighty himself came in the fullness of time. one more scripture, Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;"again that word "beginning" as in John 1:! is a commencement in order of time. the ordinal First is now the ordinal Last. .... BINGO.

side note, the Gospel, the Witness of God, as so is BAPTISM, the two witness John and the Lord Jesus, the two witness "NOW", meaning today, Water Baptism, and the Gospel. yes NOW is salvation, for, "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." Isaiah 63:5 (KJV). one of these days one's eyes will be open to the truth.

so getitright, this answer all of you questions above.THE "SON" IS THE "FATHER" SHARED/DIVERSIFIED IN FLESH....... BINGO.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a long time people have thought that the Word is a separate person, Trinitarians believe the Word is another eternal God in a Trinity and Jehovah's Witnesses believe the Word is the first created being, there are also people who believe the Word is an "idea/plan" but all three of these claims are false.
The Word is the spoken word of God, it is the expression of God's Spirit, everything he speaks is his Word. Therefore there was no Son of God before the birth of the Messiah, the Son of God only began to exist from his human birth, but the Spirit who was in him, who spoke to men, is eternal, this Spirit has no beginning, this Spirit who is the Father spoke to men, it was he who said to the Pharisees in the Son: "Before Abraham was I am". God spoke in the Son, and that is why it is said that the Word became flesh.
I am not a teacher but I am absolutely sure about this one, so I tell you you must wake up.

The Word is not a Trinity, nor a created being, nor a plan, but the Word is the Word of God.
Jesus is the Word that became flesh and dwelt among us. He is God the Creator.

Col 1 By Jesus all things were created.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
thanks for the reply, second, ......

#1. why? because he is the Father in flesh finishing his, his, his, own work. listen, John 4:34 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." question, "WHO WAS SENT?". answer, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
who ARM is the Lord JESUS?, drum roll please ..... "mine own arm". BINGO, did you get that RIGHT, Getitright?

understand Getitright, lets get it right. Jesus is the ordinal "FIRST", the Father, the LORD, who sent his "OWN ARM" the ordinal "LAST", his Son/his own ARM/himself, shared, into his, "OWN", creation to finish his "own" work. supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

ok Getitright, who came? GOD, remember it's only one ... God. read Isaiah 35:4 again to be sure. for the ordinal last, the son came at John 1:1 because the NEW MAN "began". for the the word BEGINNING in John 1:1 means,
G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

and this definition, it's root clearly defines God as a plurality, or the EQUAL "Share" of his "OWN"self lets see it,
G756 ἄρχομαι archomai (ar'-cho-mai) v.
to commence (in order of time).
[middle voice of G757 (through the implication, of precedence)]
KJV: (rehearse from the) begin(-ning)
Root(s): G757

to commence (in order of time). what "WAS" FIRST, the "BEGINNING", is NOW "LAST" or the "END, his own ARM. the same one person, only now shared in flesh and blood. I am the First, and WITH, and ALSO the Last.. see Isaiah 41:4, and Isaiah 48:12 respectively

ORDER, of TIME? ORDER of TIME, ORDER? the Ordinal Last his time is to come. supportive scripture, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," BINGO. the ordinal last, the equal share of God almighty himself came in the fullness of time. one more scripture, Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;"again that word "beginning" as in John 1:! is a commencement in order of time. the ordinal First is now the ordinal Last. .... BINGO.

side note, the Gospel, the Witness of God, as so is BAPTISM, the two witness John and the Lord Jesus, the two witness "NOW", meaning today, Water Baptism, and the Gospel. yes NOW is salvation, for, "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." Isaiah 63:5 (KJV). one of these days one's eyes will be open to the truth.

so getitright, this answer all of you questions above.THE "SON" IS THE "FATHER" SHARED/DIVERSIFIED IN FLESH....... BINGO.

PICJAG.
Rev_3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev_3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
First thanks for the reply, second, CORRECT. we AGREE. "WHAT is his new NAME, that HE wrote on our heads?" JESUS for the scripture answered itself. "I will write upon him my new name". the Name of his God is HIM, "JESUS". as said "MY OWN ARM" man this bible is getting smaller, meaning easier to understand.

thanks

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it's not. Jesus said the words He spoke were the Father's. So, there is only one almighty and that is the Father.
Have you read the Christian Bibles? Jesus is God, the Creator.

Col 1 By Jesus all things were created.
John 1 The Word was God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

he didn't Go through anyone else. he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", which eliminates any second, or third person with him.

PICJAG.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a great mystery that is difficult for the human mind to grasp. As Paul told us we see things darkly right now, but will see things clearly some day in the sweet by and by.

However the Bible is very clear that Jesus is God. And is distinctly different from God the Father.
Hebrews 1:8 declaires

But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

Which is equal to Psalms 45:6

Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: A sceptre of equity is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

And if course there are all the other scriptures that have already been shown. Remember, scripture clarifies scripture. Both Isaiah an John are correct. There is no contradiction. John clarifies Isaiah and Hebrews clarifies Isaiah and Jesus does as well. They are all tied together. Remember Jesus reveals The Holy Spirit teaches and things were revealed to us through Christ and the Apostles. Once we grasp that scriptural verses do not stand alone, but are only one part of a holy revelation then we can see how it all fits together by faith. While difficult to understand completely it is revealed to us.

Reactions: Enoch111

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a great mystery that is difficult for the human mind to grasp. As Paul told us we see things darkly right now, but will see things clearly some day in the sweet by and by.
not when it comes to the Godhead. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

this is no mystery, it is seen from Genesis 1:1 throughout the bible unto Revelation 22:21.

it's all there in print.

PICJAG.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not when it comes to the Godhead. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

this is no mystery, it is seen from Genesis 1:1 throughout the bible unto Revelation 22:21.

it's all there in print.

PICJAG.

Yes it is manifest to the unGodly. Verse 20 defines verse 19. What do they know about God? What has been manifest to them?

The invisible things about Him—His eternal power and deity—have been clearly seen since the creation of the world and are understood by the things that are made, so that they are without excuse. - Romans 1:20 Bible Gateway passage: Romans 1:20 - Modern English Version

It's his eternal power and deity. It's not all the things if God. Spiritual things cannot be understood by unspiritual people. We are told that in scripture. Therefore what they CAN understand is God's deity and his power through creation. They cannot understand God completely until they have been redeemed. Spiritual things cannot be understood by ungodly people.

Like you said it's all there in print. The fact that you ignore it is between you and the Lord. I don't believe it affects you salvation any nor mine and understanding the Godhead isn't a requirement for salvation. But I do believe it is an important step in spiritual growth and understanding.

Proper exegesis and hermeneutics is important for spiritual understanding. It matters not to me if you struggle with this. But if you fail to grasp that scripture is not made up of a bunch of single verses that have little to do one another then you are missing a great deal. And since scripture does not contradict itself then the answer is clear when you take into consideration all that the scriptures have to say on this subject.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is manifest to the unGodly. Verse 20 defines verse 19. What do they know about God? What has been manifest to them?

The invisible things about Him—His eternal power and deity—have been clearly seen since the creation of the world and are understood by the things that are made, so that they are without excuse. - Romans 1:20 Bible Gateway passage: Romans 1:20 - Modern English Version

It's his eternal power and deity. It's not all the things if God. Spiritual things cannot be understood by unspiritual people. We are told that in scripture. Therefore what they CAN understand is God's deity and his power through creation. They cannot understand God completely until they have been redeemed. Spiritual things cannot be understood by ungodly people.

Like you said it's all there in print. The fact that you ignore it is between you and the Lord. I don't believe it affects you salvation any nor mine and understanding the Godhead isn't a requirement for salvation. But I do believe it is an important step in spiritual growth and understanding.

Proper exegesis and hermeneutics is important for spiritual understanding. It matters not to me if you struggle with this. But if you fail to grasp that scripture is not made up of a bunch of single verses that have little to do one another then you are missing a great deal. And since scripture does not contradict itself then the answer is clear when you take into consideration all that the scriptures have to say on this subject.
First thanks for the reply, second, look up what "deity" means.

Thanks

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

he didn't Go through anyone else. he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", which eliminates any second, or third person with him.

PICJAG.
Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a long time people have thought that the Word is a separate person, Trinitarians believe the Word is another eternal God in a Trinity and Jehovah's Witnesses believe the Word is the first created being, there are also people who believe the Word is an "idea/plan" but all three of these claims are false.
The Word is the spoken word of God, it is the expression of God's Spirit, everything he speaks is his Word. Therefore there was no Son of God before the birth of the Messiah, the Son of God only began to exist from his human birth, but the Spirit who was in him, who spoke to men, is eternal, this Spirit has no beginning, this Spirit who is the Father spoke to men, it was he who said to the Pharisees in the Son: "Before Abraham was I am". God spoke in the Son, and that is why it is said that the Word became flesh.
I am not a teacher but I am absolutely sure about this one, so I tell you you must wake up.

The Word is not a Trinity, nor a created being, nor a plan, but the Word is the Word of God.
Col 1 By Jesus all things were created!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

thanks for the reply, and second, ANOTHER ERROR on your part. there is no US nor our at Genesis 1:26. the us and the our was to come. for the very next verse proved that out, listen. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

How many is "him" or "he?" one person. so how did God go from us and our to "his" and "he", a single person? see kcnalp you're not reading your bible. or maybe not understanding it. listen. you believe and trust the Lord Jesus correct, and the Lord Jesus cannot lie ... correct. now listen to the Lord Jesus and let him tell you how many made the man male and female. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," BINGO, this is out of the Lord Jesus mouth who cannot lie.
he?, he? he? made them male and female. yes he God, one person. the ordinal First, the LORD, the Father, JESUS himself, the Holy Spirit.

now can you believe the Lord Jesus? you say that you're a christian and believe him, so what's the problem?

JESUS is the Father, who is the Holy Ghost. see, when truth comes, and one is taught false doctrine all their life it's a shock to them. but read your bible.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, and second, ANOTHER ERROR on your part. there is no US nor our at Genesis 1:26. the us and the our was to come.
Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
Genesis 1:26 (ESV)
26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.
Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness,
Genesis 1:26 (NASB)

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
do you ever undrstand? the us and the our is to come, listen, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

and that figure/image came at John 1:1 in flesh... the image of God. understand now?

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you ever undrstand? the us and the our is to come, listen, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

and that figure/image came at John 1:1 in flesh... the image of God. understand now?

PICJAG.
Yes, I understand. The Word was God. The Word became flesh, Jesus. Jesus is God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Genesis Creation is to come?
No, but God's "OWN" Image is to come, in his equally shared spirit nature... notice the small case "s" in spirit.

and that image is in flesh and bone with blood. listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

understand God's OWN arm is him, the "US" and the "OUR" to come. and the Him, or the He to come is clearly seen in
Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" (Who's ARM?)
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (STOP, who is the "he", and the "him", just like in Genesis 1:27? GOD'S "OWN" ARM THAT IS TO COME. see kcnalp, God's "own" arm is "he", "him" God himself.... BINGO. oh well let's go on,
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." (see the he and the him, just as in Genesis 1:27. but notice God said, "a man of sorrows:, God's own arm is a MAN... (smile), see it now?), of well lets go on,
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

who do you suppose this is?..... that's right ... GOD'S OWN, OWN, OWN, ARM. see, that why the Lord Jesus says "MY" Father, which is "HIS", Spirit, my Father is "his" OWN" Spirit, the Holy Spirit, for GOD is a Spirit, per John 4:24a. so when the Lord Jesus say, "I ascend to MY God", as I been saying, he is saying, "I ascend to my Spirit".

do you understand now? if not re-read this post.

the Lord Jesus is God to come in flesh, (per Isaiah 35:4). he is the equal share of the Holy Spirit in flesh... BINGO.

PICJAG