"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it's true. There's always a risk with the Flu that you'll get another kind of Flu that you weren't vaccinated before. It's just a stupid thing to worry about. :rolleyes:

No because the spike proteins (little spokes sticking out of the virus) is what the virus uses to gain access into your cells.
And they can change...but not a lot. And those making the vaccine created it using two variations of the spike proteins.

That's why most of the new mutated strains of this slow mutating virus are stopped by the vaccine. (Influenza mutates very quickly and easily)
There is one strain in Africa that has developed that the Vaccines won't help with...but it is isolated at the moment.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My wife tells me that I am at my happiest when I am not active on the forums, LoL. Not something I would have noticed, but I suppose it is probably true. This is why you always have to weigh what you have to gain against what you have to lose. It's a source of ministry for some, a vehicle for ministry for others, a source of fellowship with many, and a means of entertainment. But when it makes you a miserable wretch, that sort of cancels all that out, so best to take inventory of yourself from time to time.

Take a break. Seriously. Nothing wrong with it. My guess is, you won't be gone long. It's kind of addictive in a way. But some time away, even if it's just a few days, can make a difference.
@Hidden In Him I heard of someone whom we have known for years who passed away; her habit was to take long country walks for years with fresh air, engage in Bible reading and enjoying other wholesome literature; and her blessed memory is of someone who enjoyed peace of mind and constructive conversation. The environment in which she chose to move by God's grace was I'm sure at the root of her quiet contentedness and testimony over many decades.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the contrary, what she is saying is something really huge to worry about. If the vaccine causes your body to attack itself when you get the corona virus after the vaccine then you will die of organ failure instead of if you didn't have the vaccine.
Of course the reason she is making these videos is vengeance and not actually caring about others...she got fired for cause. (Difficult in Britain to do in her position)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No because the spike proteins (little spokes sticking out of the virus) is what the virus uses to gain access into your cells.
And they can change...but not a lot. And those making the vaccine created it using two variations of the spike proteins.

That's why most of the new mutated strains of this slow mutating virus are stopped by the vaccine. (Influenza mutates very quickly and easily)
There is one strain in Africa that has developed that the Vaccines won't help with...but it is isolated at the moment.

First of all I meant to say that you could wind up with another virus that you weren't vaccinated for not before lol and second of all Covid is pretty much a stronger version of the Flu from what I've heard. There are many different versions of the Flu and you could be in the hospital attached to a breathing machine, or just have a simple sinus infection from Covid.

On the contrary, what she is saying is something really huge to worry about. If the vaccine causes your body to attack itself when you get the corona virus after the vaccine then you will die of organ failure instead of if you didn't have the vaccine.

True, that's why I'm sort of waiting until more tests are done and more vaccines are available. I just misunderstood what you said.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the reason she is making these videos is vengeance and not actually caring about others...she got fired for cause. (Difficult in Britain to do in her position)
Well if there's some truth to what she is saying then I would like to know. If after getting the vaccine, and I get the corona virus in my lungs, and the genetic alteration performed by the vaccine causes my body to attack my organs, I don't want to have a system failure of my body. Then I see this:

23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-di...IHPxHSu_oPhMKkgLqYoXE7-k4vAxW5vO7L5xw3j7O4W8w

Edit: never mind about Norway, apparently those are frail old people that died from side effects, which is different than the OP story.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDB

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, that's why I'm sort of waiting until more tests are done and more vaccines are available. I just misunderstood what you said.

I was going to get it, but every time I pray I get two responses from God (get it, don't get it). And now seeing some info, I think organ failure would be a horrible way to die, I would rather die of COVID-19 and just stop breathing than this vaccine response where all your organs fail from the vaccine attack.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The virus came from bats, so you would be sharing bat genetic material that would attach to yours - and turning you into Bat woman.
:eek:
You should take another listen to the video - she explains it better. She said you may get very sick or even die when you contract the virus again. Your antibodies may turn on you and attack your cells. No one can be sure now. Altering genetic codes adding animal DNA doesn't sound palatable.
I either get sunshine or take 5,000 iu's of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C and Zinc. The former CDC head recommended that would help amd that half of Americans are Vitamin D deficient as have many doctors advices since the onset of this pandemic.
The lockdowns certainly aren't helping with people's vitamin D levels. The government's response to this thing is far more damaging to people than is the virus itself.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all I meant to say that you could wind up with another virus that you weren't vaccinated for not before lol and second of all Covid is pretty much a stronger version of the Flu from what I've heard. There are many different versions of the Flu and you could be in the hospital attached to a breathing machine, or just have a simple sinus infection from Covid.
I'm sure that you remember that my wife works in research... medical research...the very guys who worked on these Vaccines...they found the specific antibodies out of billions of them that we produce. They isolated the viruses to get the spike proteins off of them. They then tested the vaccine...

And did hydrochloraquine research too. And a ton of other studies on this virus and treatments.

It's safe and effective...it's these other Vaccines coming that are rather scary to me because they remind me of the ones that failed really badly... Just saying...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to get it, but every time I pray I get two responses from God (get it, don't get it). And now seeing some info, I think organ failure would be a horrible way to die, I would rather die of COVID-19 and just stop breathing than this vaccine response where all your organs fail from the vaccine attack.

I think that it's just better to wait and watch out for people you actually know that are getting it before you make that judgement call just based on heresy off of the internet. That's what I'm doing anyways.

Reactions: dev553344

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The longer you wait... well let's just say that when mRNA Vaccines are available take them...the others coming?
I'm really really nervous about those ones.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure that you remember that my wife works in research... medical research...the very guys who worked on these Vaccines...they found the specific antibodies out of billions of them that we produce. They isolated the viruses to get the spike proteins off of them. They then tested the vaccine...

And did hydrochloraquine research too. And a ton of other studies on this virus and treatments.

It's safe and effective...it's these other Vaccines coming that are rather scary to me because they remind me of the ones that failed really badly... Just saying...

I'm not really sure what you're saying, but if it's not like the Flu then why does it sound so similar?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that it's just better to wait and watch out for people you actually know that are getting it before you make that judgement call just based on heresy off of the internet. That's what I'm doing anyways.

My wife is my guinea pig...

She goes for her booster tomorrow.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really sure what you're saying, but if it's not like the Flu then why does it sound so similar?
Because they don't want public panic... panicking people cause more problem than the virus.

This thing is very serious... people who have gotten it need to think long and hard about having children.
It's not exactly what they claim although the truth is out there very readily.

This is an endocrine system virus. (All your hormone producing systems) this covers most of a person's various systems like breathing...and it's what people understand.

But it's worse...and they don't really know how much worse yet... only a year has gone by. They aren't sure what all the genetic damage this virus causes yet.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously!? She's getting her vaccine tomorrow!? Awesome!! :D
They are giving her her second injection...she is going to feel like dirt for a day...but that's what the vaccine does.

I'm wanting mine but I don't want to be a horrible line jumper either.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They then tested the vaccine...
And how exactly did they *test* the vaccine? They did not expose a single vaccinated person to an actual case or cases, so how would anyone know if there was genuine immunity? Even asymptomatic people carry antigens without getting sick.

Vaccination = immunization. Which means that the immunized person could walk into a hospital full of COVID patients and come out with a smile. But that is definitely not what we have. So what do we really have?

THE WUHAN VIRUS CONSPIRACY
1. Create a bogus pandemic
2. Shut down all activity, destroy economies, and increase suicides
3. Rob people of their freedoms and make them slaves of the state
4. Manufacture bogus vaccines and make billions of dollars
5. Kill off some vaccinated individuals, and excuse the slaughter
6. Tell the others to continue masking and distancing forever
7. Install totalitarian governments worldwide
8. Prepare the ground for the Antichrist and his Mark

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how exactly did they *test* the vaccine? They did not expose a single vaccinated person to an actual case or cases, so how would anyone know if there was genuine immunity? Even asymptomatic people carry antigens without getting sick.

Vaccination = immunization. Which means that the immunized person could walk into a hospital full of COVID patients and come out with a smile.

Actually...one of the principal investigators did exactly that...he didn't get sick at the Vanderbilt Covid ward. He continues to do so. But that's not readily available information.

His entire staff has been vaccinated now. Plenty of them got sick from coronavirus. Over half.
He has stayed immune the whole time.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife tells me that I am at my happiest when I am not active on the forums, LoL. Not something I would have noticed, but I suppose it is probably true. This is why you always have to weigh what you have to gain against what you have to lose. It's a source of ministry for some, a vehicle for ministry for others, a source of fellowship with many, and a means of entertainment. But when it makes you a miserable wretch, that sort of cancels all that out, so best to take inventory of yourself from time to time.

Take a break. Seriously. Nothing wrong with it. My guess is, you won't be gone long. It's kind of addictive in a way. But some time away, even if it's just a few days, can make a difference.
Thanks, friend, I appreciate the advice, and I am praying about what to do, as usual. Maybe some time with the Lord and my guitar would do me some good. It usually does.

Reactions: Hidden In Him