"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thing I don't have a radio show. Had I said that I'd be off the air now too. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bernie+Sanders+russia+honeymoon+1988

Yes, that's gonna be a big part of it, I think. Only if churches and ministries tow the line and say nothing that goes against the State will they be allowed to continue on the airways. Imagine how wretched and prostituted that will be. Everyone will sense it... and if you decide to teach the truth in your own home, or open your mouth to the wrong person, you could get reported, and the Speech Police will pay you a visit to see what your meetings are all about.

What a joy it will be, LoL.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that's gonna be a big part of it, I think. Only if churches and ministries tow the line and say nothing that goes against the State will they be allowed to continue on the airways. Imagine how wretched and prostituted that will be. Everyone will sense it... and if you decide to teach the truth in your own home, or open your mouth to the wrong person, you could get reported, and the Speech Police will pay you a visit to see what your meetings are all about.

No doubt it is entirely possible if we consider the efforts made now against Christians and particularly churches using the Covid-19 "pandemic" as an excuse.
Happening all over America!
california church defies closure order and court order to allow cops entry - Yahoo Search Results

One defiant church in California was threatened by law enforcement and the courts. They were told they had to keep their doors unlocked so that the "Covid police" could enter in at will and check to see if everyone was in "compliance". You know, while acting in defiance? Of the closure order made by Dictator Newsom's Gestapo Department of Health!
God Bless and protect Pastor John MacArthur. I don't agree with his doctrine but I adore his moxy!
pastor John MacArthur california church defies closure order and court order to allow cops entry - Yahoo Search Results

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are 2 millionaires I feel sorry for right now Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, there's so much hate mail being sent to them on social media, that it is not funny....
Both should have been behind bars a long time ago. Have you given that some serious thought?

Also, they are not millionaires but billionaires.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am sure the world population will be culled...
The culling has already started.

But here's an ironical news item. A Chinese virologist is warning the world about the dangers of mRNA *vaccines* (bogus vaccines):
"A Beijing-based immunologist, who requested anonymity, told the Global Times on Friday that the world should suspend the use of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine represented by Pfizer, as this new technology has not proven safety in large-scale use or in preventing any infectious diseases." -- Zero Hedge

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was trolling behavior on the part of 2 people that started the ruckus on this thread. And it started not long after I posted. With all that’s going on in the world, I’m not sure how much longer I can stomach this.
I am NOT a troll... and I am the one who reported you for calling me a moron and a troll... The trouble was with you ... not me or the other person you speak of. Just saying... If you are going to publicly accuse someone ... make sure your facts are straight.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine
Published on January 5, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

nmnm.jpg

Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field, predicts deaths will occur around the world as a direct consequence of taking the COVID-19 vaccines.

In her latest video interview the influential professor, Dolores Cahill, makes this grim prediction based on what is known already about the vaccines, their rushed development and the entirely novel approach using mRNA instead of conventional antibodies.

As with almost every leading expert who speaks out against the official pandemic narrative Professor Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs.

Must-see video interview: Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine | Principia Scientific Intl.

This world really makes me sick and im embarrassed to be part of it...
There have been sooo many reports and claims and videos of people who have become severely ill but do they tell us about it on the MSM?? Noooo
These people are the lowest of all scumb to be allowing these toxic vaccines to still go around...

Who can watch this video till the end and still support vaccines and call us names like conspiracy theorists...
If your heart is not moved by this video then you are deeply entrenched

And i have seen about 5 more of these videos of people who are being maimed by these vaccines, all women, so i had to show my mum who is starting to open her eyes, ask questions and becoming much more skeptical which im grateful for...

Just a few months ago she was a sheep and didn't like my skepticism. She would see me get angry after watching something on TV and then she would get angry at me and open up yelling at me... I would leave the room and sit alone doing my head, confused, in sometimes in tears. Im not getting angry at her, i said nothing to her... It was breaking my heart cos im concerned for her and the rest of my family, friends and all of humanity which is why the thought of harm coming makes me angry... So why is she treating me that way... Totally unfair

My anger comes from her, my dad is calm. She knows this, when she gets angry at the TV it makes me laugh cos shes cute when she does that. I don't get angry at her for getting angry at the TV, that would be insane... So i pulled her up and told her what she was doing. .
"Im angry at the TV, not u, i love u, but u get angry at me, then i feel terrible, u must feel terrible we don't speak much for a few for days, why. I laugh at u when u get angry at the TV"... Shes stubborn and would never admit she was wrong, i knew she wouldn't accept what i was saying so i told her to just think about it when she was alone, think about if i deserved it, what it does to our relationship, how i react when she gets angry at the TV, my sis, dad... Just think about that when your alone, with God, i said... And i left it at that. Told myself not to bring up vaccines or covid in front of her... Id love to know exactly why that triggers her to attack me cos i really hate it...

Anyway she started coming around which is good. Shes thinking much more clearly now. Her heart breaks at the thought of whats really happening which is much better.... Thats the mum i know, full of love and compassion for ordinary people...

Anyway got off track there... Check this...

bandicam 2021-01-14 14-23-10-153.jpg
A coincidence ohh ok... U better check if they all are coincidences... Heartless

bandicam 2021-01-14 14-18-01-479.jpg
Oh no indication it was the vaccine people, nothing to see here... AAARRRGGGHHHH makes me ssooo angry...
What would be an indication then i lying dogs, what...

bandicam 2021-01-14 14-15-47-068.jpg
bandicam 2021-01-16 16-51-59-783.jpg
That would be right... Also a lot of deaths were they say "oh but he had heart problems"... WHAAAAT
If its covid its covid if its vaccine Ohh its something else... Yea sure
bandicam 2021-01-16 18-49-56-106.jpg
bandicam 2021-01-16 23-08-59-360.jpg
SSHHHHH... Not a word to anyone...
bandicam 2021-01-16 23-08-27-216.jpg
Not alarmed at all at deaths... I don't wear a mask and im labelled a heartless murderer...
23 people died from the vaccines and their "not alarmed"
bandicam 2021-01-16 23-09-14-084.jpg
And all despite this and the fact that big pharma are exempt from liability...
And its all leading towards forcing the vaccine on all of us...

Which is why i cannot understand the people who are arguing against us. Their getting the vax, they don't support forced vaccines then why the hell are you arguing for... Get you vaccine and leave us alone...

Sorry for the length and any anger. Its hard to control when your whole life has been stripped of u because of this madness...
In 3 weeks i'll be living and sleeping in a van... I don'y know if i'll ever sleep in a normal bed again cos once your homeless i heard its almost impossible to get back... So expect the rest of my life to be in poverty... This is hard to accept... The resentment is burning me up inside...

God help me, please give me the strength to overcome adversity and please quench this raging fire inside me...

Reactions: WaterSong

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,
If you vaccinate the very oldest citizens in a society...many of them are going to die.

I can go into a nursing home, wave my hand over their arm while claiming it's a medical procedure and a bunch of people will die from the shock...

And that is the truth of the situation. The aged are fragile...no bones about it.

Placebos work so often for a reason...why is that?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always thought Marie Osmond aged very well. Just not sure how much she uses camera tricks, Lol.

I plan on it myself : ) Not to 100 - I don't think I can make it that far - but I'm hoping and praying for 80 at least. That's another 25 years, and if I can make 85 that would be a full three decades. I'm guessing a lot is gonna change by then, most for the worst. But kinda like the old prophet Simeon who was waiting to see Israel's Messiah be born, I would love to live to see the Spirit of God be poured out in abundance upon the end-time army of God. What a glorious day to behold that would be, especially after waiting, watching and praying for it all my life.

Makes you wonder if there aren't thieves out there who have figured out how to deliberately cough up a storm just so retailers will let them walk out with the goods, and be like, "Go ahead on... I didn't see nothin."

oh-no-gif.gif
When it comes to how long we will live in this world just ponder on some of johns last known recorded words . Even so Come Lord Jesus .
Seeing this world is not our home let us wait with Hope for JESUS . That is truly Home .
Be encouraged watersong . The Joy of the Lord is our strength . Let all praise the LORD . And my advice let none take that vaccine.
Let the Lord be praised my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its rather odd that they dont know what caused some of these peoples death
Yet when anyone else dies , they say COVID .
It kinda sounds to me like they are trying to mask what is going on .
They fast to label any death as covid , but so slow to pin any death on the shot . Does anyone else think that is rather odd .
I mean if they truly have an agenda then it would make sense . Pump up covid death counts , put more fear into
people , people will run to vaccine , and be slow to label the effects of said vaccine .
I see propoganda going on . We all know anyone has a vested interest in any vaccine is gonna be a lil hard to trust .........EH .
We all know that media and etc does often the bidding of others . But what should have concerned folks
was when they silenced any kind of opposing voice to this so called vaccine .
That should concern folks . Its like another poster said , OH , there is nutting to see here folks .
ONLY , THERE IS SOMETHING TO SEE HERE MY FRIENDS . WHEN things dont add up , THINK .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is exactly where its headed and rather quickly i might add .
Soon any kind of opposing voice will seem as one who is a danger .
They got most the mainstream churches even now . What a snare that C103 truly was and is .
Covid may as well have an old symbol on it . You know like the one that germany once had during the days of hilter .
Cause they sure are taking full advantage of it . Just as they will the riot of the capital .
More and more are beginning to believe that not only should they get the shot , but anyone who dont is a danger to them , their health .
ITS Not headed in a good direction my friend . IF this can work with covid , believe me it will work with the mark as well .
I see we are headed fast into a time when if one has not a mark they wont be able to function in society .
And the blue prints are right in front of our face . The train has left the building .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its rather odd that they dont know what caused some of these peoples death
Yet when anyone else dies , they say COVID .
It kinda sounds to me like they are trying to mask what is going on .
They fast to label any death as covid , but so slow to pin any death on the shot . Does anyone else think that is rather odd .
I mean if they truly have an agenda then it would make sense . Pump up covid death counts , put more fear into
people , people will run to vaccine , and be slow to label the effects of said vaccine .
I see propoganda going on . We all know anyone has a vested interest in any vaccine is gonna be a lil hard to trust .........EH .
We all know that media and etc does often the bidding of others . But what should have concerned folks
was when they silenced any kind of opposing voice to this so called vaccine .
That should concern folks . Its like another poster said , OH , there is nutting to see here folks .
ONLY , THERE IS SOMETHING TO SEE HERE MY FRIENDS . WHEN things dont add up , THINK .

bandicam 2021-01-09 12-48-34-837.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well,
If you vaccinate the very oldest citizens in a society...many of them are going to die.

I can go into a nursing home, wave my hand over their arm while claiming it's a medical procedure and a bunch of people will die from the shock...

And that is the truth of the situation. The aged are fragile...no bones about it.

Yes but the point is John, that they should be telling everyone and their not

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL will be monitered . Lets use an example .
Specially after biden passes the new gender equality act .
Lets say they do re open churches . Even those said churches will be monitered and watched .
They will send in feigned ones amongst it . Who will play along and watch to see if any sermon or teaching
goes contrary to the new gender equality law . Not only that but pastors already sold out
will report those of their flocks who are not exactly going with the new flow .
They will also monitor houses . IF so and so has more than two or three people
entering said house , REPORT it back to us . And even house churches might have feigned ones come in
and watch and participate and friend them and then learn all about them .
But house churches are our best bet my friends . Cause i see many mainstream selling out and many more will sell out .
And they will close down any voice , place , site they deem is not going along with the flow .
Think it cant happen , But oh yes it can and it will .
If even paul and them had feigned men come in to spy them out ,
IF EVEN JESUS DID , they were always trying to catch HIM in his words so they could report him too .
THEN we will too . And if germany and other nations throughout history have done things like this
Then yeah , we are not exempt .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any “woke” Christians yet?

Woke to the truth of scripture from their “traditional faith”?

Wake up.

The great test is coming.

There will be no pretribulation rapture.

You are in the beginning stages of it already...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well,

Also John did u watch the video I posted??? Do u feel nothing???
That woman made me cry. Another 4 of those iv seen, all women. I don't know what i would do if they hurt my mum, i would either go insane or commit a crime or even contemplate the jump...

Shouldn't they be telling us about this??? Along with the ingredients in vaccines???
And the trial results??? And the exemption for big pharma???

There has been soo much secrecy throughout this plandemic.
Then there is the censoring... Only dictators censor things John, remember?

Ur a good bloke John and i know u can be reasonable... None of this is reasonable is it?... And there's talk of mandating this...
All this stuff should be transparent and revealed to us.
And to make it worse the MSM acts like its all hunky dory, their lying to us John, why? They've lied a lot to us

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never fear them . But know and understand that persecutions and betrayals will be coming .
Focus on Christ , on sound doctrine and exhort daily .
We are moving fast and will continue to move only faster in the direction its now going .
IF through media , platforms and etc hilter could brainwash germany , then know and understand
With the technology we have today , HOW much faster can the world indeed be dumbed down to the agenda .
QUITE quickly my friends . SO time IS running out . They got the media , they got the internet
they got the control over such things . And if find that hard to believe
WHOSE VOICES keep getting silenced , made to look bad , even dangerous , IT is the voices
of those who are not CONFORMING to the agenda at hand .
AND specially look at last week . THEY now shutting down things . EVEN BIG companies go with this flow .
OH it is truly coming a time when the non conforming lambs will be , well how to say this , OH YEAH
ERADICATED FROM SOCIETY . SEEN as DANGEROUS and we wont just be shunned from society , but even rounded up .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte