"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any “woke” Christians yet?

Woke to the truth of scripture from their “traditional faith”?

Wake up.

The great test is coming.

There will be no pretribulation rapture.

You are in the beginning stages of it already...
FOR it is the righteous judgment of GOD that ye may be counted worthy . Paul knew well .
Let no man or woman think they will escape this massive persecution . SIMPLY TRUST IN GOD and be prepared to LOSE EVERYTHING
for HIS NAME SAKE . Jesus even said , COUNT IT ALL JOY . And blessed are ye when ye are persecuted for his name sake .
ITS COMING . THE weapon has been formed and will come against the non conforming true lambs .
And remember he or she who endures unto the end , faithful to Christ what a great reward awaits those lambs .
DO not FEAR what is or what will come to pass .
At most man can kill the body , but death is not to be feared . IN JESUS ALL HOPE .
But rest assured its COMING . And in those days and in those times many who even once sat amongst
us will turn on us , betray us , deliver us over unto authorities . FEAR NOT man or anything he can do .
FEAR GOD who alone has the power to destroy both body and soul in hell fire .
ITS COMING , even now the feet of our betrayer , our betrayers and our betrayal is at the door . THIS will build
and will continue to do so until the entire world is convinced that it is time to rid the earth of these non conforming lambs .
OH yes it is coming . But again fear them not . GOD IS OUR HELPER and no matter what we suffer at their hands
IMMANUEL . GOD is with us . NOW forward march into those trenches having no fear of man , no fear of loss and no fear of death .
AND let the MIGHTY LORD be praised and thanked continuously .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chicken nuggets and hotdogs are not injected into your blood.

Chicken nuggets and hotdogs weren’t created to oppress the US and remove a President.

And:

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." (Matthew 15:11)

Now, what about that which goeth into the blood?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chicken nuggets and hotdogs are not injected into your blood.

Chicken nuggets and hotdogs weren’t created to oppress the US and remove a President.

And:

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." (Matthew 15:11)

Now, what about what goeth into the blood?

I must admit that that's actually a really good point.

Reactions: Brakelite

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LoL!

Yes, I'm chicken.

88556e8140a3e898be595ff35e3cc06b.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also John did u watch the video I posted??? Do u feel nothing???
That woman made me cry. Another 4 of those iv seen, all women. I don't know what i would do if they hurt my mum, i would either go insane or commit a crime or even contemplate the jump...

Shouldn't they be telling us about this??? Along with the ingredients in vaccines???
And the trial results??? And the exemption for big pharma???

There has been soo much secrecy throughout this plandemic.
Then there is the censoring... Only dictators censor things John, remember?

Ur a good bloke John and i know u can be reasonable... None of this is reasonable is it?... And there's talk of mandating this...
All this stuff should be transparent and revealed to us.
And to make it worse the MSM acts like its all hunky dory, their lying to us John, why? They've lied a lot to us

I didn't watch...
For a lot of reasons.
But I also ignore a lot of the "news" these days...
Everyone has an angle...they want something.
Me?
I just want things to be normal again.

But I got a sneaking suspicion that it isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Between the chaos coming up on Wednesday and then all the deaths...not going to be.

I'll survive somehow...have to.

If only I could have a life like they suggest that I should on television if I had a mastercard or visa...and used a particular toothpaste and had a chest that only Bowflex like Chuck Norris promotes can give me my life would look like a Better home And garden....

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never wear this t-shirt...

gm-uploads.2.612oaQKLPhL.25282b.front.jpg

Lol I thought you were going to ask me what in the world a biggle was. XD Maybe you're one of the few people on here who might actually depending on what generation you're from. :D

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol I thought you were going to ask me what in the world a biggle was. XD Maybe you're one of the few people on here who might actually depending on what generation you're from. :D

Let me guess, it's a big fuzzy blue thing.

That's just a guess, mind you, but I go on my hunches. Call it spiritual discernment.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me guess, it's a big fuzzy blue thing.

That's just a guess, mind you, but I go on my hunches. Call it spiritual discernment.

We're getting off subject but read my latest status. :D He's from a television show I used to watch as a kid. He's got magic powers and lives in Biggleland. :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didn't watch...
For a lot of reasons

Cmon mate...

But I also ignore a lot of the "news" these days...
Everyone has an angle...they want something.

In the last 2 months i unplugged myself from media for 6-7 days... It was the best, all the covid worries disappeared.
I'll have no TV in a few weeks when i hit the road, only a laptop, so i'll be consuming a lot less media.

Between the chaos coming up on Wednesday

Whats happening on Wednesday? Inauguration?

I just want things to be normal again

Ive concede to the idea that its never going to be normal again. Not my life anyway. They said that the vaccine would bring everything back to normal. Now thats its arrived they say we still have to do all the crap like wear masks and social distance. I think this is the "new normal" and its here to stay... Fear, pandemics, needles and the rest

Reactions: amigo de christo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We're getting off subject but read my latest status. :D He's from a television show I used to watch as a kid. He's got magic powers and lives in Biggleland. :)

Hehehehe... A gigantic furry blue biggle... Ok... Im going to call my friend that I used to watch when i was a kid and introduce him to Biggle.
I think they will get along great. Keep an eye on my avatar, it will change in about 5 or 10 minutes

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehehehe... A gigantic furry blue biggle... Ok... Im going to call my friend that I used to watch when i was a kid and introduce him to Biggle.
I think they will get along great. Keep an eye on my avatar, it will change in about 5 or 10 minutes

Okay but his name isn't biggle,.. that's just his species. His actual name is Billy. :)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@April_Rose

Biily the Biggle, meet Fat Cat... :D From my childhood TV show, Fat Cat and friends

Does Billy speak? Fat Cat lost his voice box while trying to eat a pelican so he can only do sign language...:)

Reactions: April_Rose