Pre-Trib Rapture Danger To Your Soul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace my Brother marks who is Beloved of God thru the Precious Blood of Christ and sanctification in the Spirit chosen by the Father - amen
I think that the Historical Grammatical hermaneutic is the best to use. To interpret the Bible according to how they used the words when these things were spoken.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And remember, you are the one come here to MY THREAD trying to claim I am telling falsehoods. So prove it.
I came to your thread claiming your logic is flawed. That because I think the rapture will be pre-trib that I will worship the AC. That is non-sequitor.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marks is just regurgitating what the false pre-trib rapture doctors tell him to believe.
And that is an example of your presumption.

OK, this won't get any better.

Nevermind.

Much love!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came to your thread claiming your logic is flawed. That because I think the rapture will be pre-trib that I will worship the AC. That is non-sequitor.

Much love!
And still... you offer NO Scripture support for your false conclusions.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is an example of your presumption.

OK, this won't get any better.

Nevermind.

Much love!
Your posts reveal exactly what I said. Sorry I don't have time to REMIND you of what you already said.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the Historical Grammatical hermaneutic is the best to use. To interpret the Bible according to how they used the words when these things were spoken.

Much love!
Whooh Hooh, Hullabaloo! Big words, "Historical Grammatical hermaneutic"!!!

Those kind of words are meaningless if one cannot first understand the simplicity of written Bible Scripture. And some here reveal their lack of paying attention in public school with reading comprehension, so some actually need to go back to grammar school.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
Brother marks, i love speaking with you, even when we differ, because of your love for Christ and for the Brethren.

So, even if i strongly suggest you open up more to the Spirit = i know you will not take offense because it is written:
"as iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another"

It is the Holy SPIRIT who moved upon the chosen men/elect who penned down the Holy Scriptures.

Context is good but context without the Spirit is religion and death.

The Bible has One Author with One Message for One Salvation for all nations.

• Love
Reactions: marks

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IT was determined by GOD that the world would have to be saved by believing in CHRIST JESUS
Even fore the world was or anything that is was , JESUS WAS and IS . GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD IS HE .
GOD knew how to save the WORLD . He would have to do it himself , though the WORD that became flesh .
SO that all who DO BELIEVE would be saved . I shudder in total terror , however , for those who DENY HIM
For those who huddle hand in hand and say GOD IS LOVE and yet twist this love
to honor this ideal that other religoins are fine as is . SO long as we have this do good love to one another .
I SHUDDER IN TOTAL FEAR for that ANTI CHRIST MINDSET , not that i am afraid of it . BUT MY FEAR
is for the souls who bought into the lie of the false love that cometh of and came of THE DRAGON who has made
the path to GOD VERY , and do i mean VERY BROAD . BUT that is because its not a path to GOD
rather its a path to Worship He who desired to be AS GOD . THE DRAGON .
KNOWING THE TERROR of the WRATH OF GOD that will soon strike this world
WE MUST PERSAUDE MEN , YA BETTER have naught to do with a false love , rather PREACH THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD
which IS JESUS CHRIST , THAT ONE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM and to offer NO false hope to this world .
For false hope and false love , cannot SAVE THEM . PEROID . I STAND STUANCH and RIGID
and refuse to take one foot of of this path that i am on . JESUS CHRIST will be preached
and let me warn and remind us of this as well , IF YA jesus dont sound like the one in the bible , IT CANNOT SAVE .
If your leaders dont resemble and sound like the apostels in that bible , FLEE THEM ALL and NEVER , ever , EVER LOOK back .
And take all you can with ya as you leave that place .

The false pre-trib rapture theory is indeed a FALSE HOPE.

It promotes COWARDS who are afraid to make a stand for Lord Jesus during the coming "great tribulation" He warned us about.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false pre-trib rapture theory is indeed a FALSE HOPE.

It promotes COWARDS who are afraid to make a stand for Lord Jesus during the coming "great tribulation" He warned us about.
Peace Davy,
i would not call our Brothers and Sisters in Christ cowards since that would be sin to judge the Body of Christ.

Only God can see our hearts and He alone is the Author and Finisher of our faith.

James 5:9 - "Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!"

Let the love of Christ have the preeminence in our hearts.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pre-trib's Dispensationalist theories are false also, not the outlines of Old Testament history and New Testament times with The Gospel, but particularly about the gathering to Jesus and His future reign with His elect.

The false pre-trib rapture doctrine wrongly teaches that Jesus comes to rapture His Church to Heaven prior to the "great tribulation". And then at His return, 'somehow'... He still reigns FROM HEAVEN WITH THE CHURCH IN HEAVEN too, while the nation of Israel is separately re-established upon the earth.

What does God's Word actually teach though?

God's written Word instead teaches that Lord Jesus comes AFTER the great tribulation to gather His faithful Church, both the asleep saints He brings with Him from Heaven, and the saints still alive on earth gathered to Him, and them. And then... He with all His saints go to the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem, ON EARTH, to begin His reign over all nations with His assigned "rod of iron". His faithful elect then reign there with Him. (Matthew 24; Mark 13: Zechariah 14).

And per the Book of Ezekiel, which the last 9 chapters are all for AFTER Christ's future return with His elect Church, they reign from the 'beloved city' on earth, the Jerusalem that will come down to the earth out of Heaven (Rev.21; 22). And it is written that ONLY Christ's faithful elect will be allowed to approach Him and serve Him at His table. All that is to happen ON THIS EARTH.

Reactions: David in NJ

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is even another hard Truth directly from the Bible Scriptures as written, which the false pre-trib rapture doctors falsely claim was not written for Christ's Church:

Christ's Olivet Discourse is about 7 main SIGNS of the end that Jesus gave about the end leading up to His future coming. He gave those when asked by His disciples when the end of the world would be, and what would be the sign of His coming. The Matthew 24, and Mark 13, and Luke 21 cover those SIGNS of the end.

But lo and behold, many brethren are not aware those 7 SIGNS Jesus warned His Church about in His Olivet Discourse are ALSO the SEALS of Revelation 6!

And just WHO did Lord Jesus give His Revelation to?

Rev 1:1-6
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John:
2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him Which is, and Which was, and Which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before His throne;
5 And from Jesus Christ, Who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him That loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
KJV

So the false ideas the pre-trib rapture preachers teach that Jesus' Olivet discourse is NOT for Christ's Church, but for Jews only, again is more of their BLASPHEMY against Lord Jesus and His Revelation SPECIFICALLY GIVEN TO HIS CHURCH about the events of the END leading up to Jesus' future return.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advise to brethren that may be preaching the false pre-trib rapture doctrines from men to congregations...

Stop preaching that false pre-trib rapture doctrine. Admit Christ's Doctrine that He taught instead to the congregation, even if the elders remove you from preaching at that church.

It is much better that you face ridicule NOW than to lose your soul when Lord Jesus returns and finds you have misled congregations to unknowingly bow to the false-Christ who comes first to claim he is Lord Jesus.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother marks, i love speaking with you, even when we differ, because of your love for Christ and for the Brethren.

So, even if i strongly suggest you open up more to the Spirit = i know you will not take offense because it is written:
"as iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another"

It is the Holy SPIRIT who moved upon the chosen men/elect who penned down the Holy Scriptures.

Context is good but context without the Spirit is religion and death.

The Bible has One Author with One Message for One Salvation for all nations.
Yes, also feel our brotherhood, regardless of our personal views on some things. It the core, we are one, I know that! Much love, brother!

At the end of the day, I'm all about exactly what does the Bible say. And of course we need the Holy Spirit to understand what we read. But that understanding will NEVER be at odds with exactly what is written.

I think the way God hides understanding in the Bible is that men read the words, but fail to appreciate exactly what they say. So they have a "spiritual meaning", and suddenly their compass of off by 5 degrees. And you know what happens then! So I've come to be very particular about that.

Much love!

Reactions: David in NJ

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the end of the day, I'm all about exactly what does the Bible say. And of course we need the Holy Spirit to understand what we read. But that understanding will NEVER be at odds with exactly what is written.
Hate to say it to a brother, but that in bold you have yet to prove, because of your support of the false pre-trib rapture theory from men, which is NOWHERE written in God's Word.

So let's be honest now, and not try to fool the Biblically illiterate here that may not yet understand what God's Word as written on the matter actually teaches.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to say it to a brother, but that in bold you have yet to prove, because of your support of the false pre-trib rapture theory from men, which is NOWHERE written in God's Word.

So let's be honest now, and not try to fool the Biblically illiterate here that may not yet understand what God's Word as written on the matter actually teaches.
Scripture no where states exactly when the rapture will occur. Many equate the rapture with the gathering of the elect in Matthew 24, however, that causes too many conflicts with other Scriptures.

One of these is Matthew 25, the judgment of the nations. The fact that there are gathered the elect in ch. 24, and that there are righteous gathered in ch 25 shows that neither can be the current gentile church.

If the church is gathered in ch 24, then who are the righteous in ch 25? And if the church is gathered in ch 25, why divide by works? They would be known by their relationship with Christ. And who are gathered in ch 24?

The correct interpretation - the only interpretation plausible in that day - is that Jesus prophesied the gathering of Israel to the promised land, and then the gathering of the gentiles for judgment. This was what was prophesied in the OT, and Jesus reaffirmed it.

Now . . . I've posted in some shorthand, we're both Bible literate, right? But if you want references, let me know. If there is something I'm saying that you don't understand, ask the question. If you have a refutation, feel free of course!

But I'm only interested in polite, reasonable conversation. If you get personal again, I'm done, and it will be from your choosing to get personal.

Do you understand the argument that I've laid out showing the Church is not involved in either gathering when Jesus comes? I want to make sure you understand the argument I'm making before you respond to it.

Much love!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is eternally dangerous to your soul, is this....

-
New International Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

New Living Translation
And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”

King James Bible
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

New King James Version
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

New American Standard Bible
The one who believes in the Son has eternal life; but the one who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.”

NASB 1995
“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

NASB 1977
“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Amplified Bible
He who believes and trusts in the Son and accepts Him [as Savior] has eternal life [that is, already possesses it]; but he who does not believe the Son and chooses to reject Him, [disobeying Him and denying Him as Savior] will not see [eternal] life, but [instead] the wrath of God hangs over him continually.”
So you think trusting in Jesus is dangerous?? WOW!!!!!!!!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture no where states exactly when the rapture will occur. Many equate the rapture with the gathering of the elect in Matthew 24, however, that causes too many conflicts with other Scriptures.

One of these is Matthew 25, the judgment of the nations. The fact that there are gathered the elect in ch. 24, and that there are righteous gathered in ch 25 shows that neither can be the current gentile church.

If the church is gathered in ch 24, then who are the righteous in ch 25? And if the church is gathered in ch 25, why divide by works? They would be known by their relationship with Christ. And who are gathered in ch 24?

The correct interpretation - the only interpretation plausible in that day - is that Jesus prophesied the gathering of Israel to the promised land, and then the gathering of the gentiles for judgment. This was what was prophesied in the OT, and Jesus reaffirmed it.

Now . . . I've posted in some shorthand, we're both Bible literate, right? But if you want references, let me know. If there is something I'm saying that you don't understand, ask the question. If you have a refutation, feel free of course!

But I'm only interested in polite, reasonable conversation. If you get personal again, I'm done, and it will be from your choosing to get personal.

Do you understand the argument that I've laid out showing the Church is not involved in either gathering when Jesus comes? I want to make sure you understand the argument I'm making before you respond to it.

Much love!
Well it does take careful looking at passages, but the Scriptures do state that the rapture will occur before the 70th week of Daniel which we commonly call the tribulation.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

The Lake of Fire is never called wrath, so it isn't about delivering us from eternal doom. It is about the church being spared from the tribulation.

there are many names for the 70th week of Daniel in the OT and God showed the two purposes for the 70th week or the tribulation period.

1. To punish unbelievers

2. to prepare Israel as a nation to receive her Messiah.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you think trusting in Jesus is dangerous?? WOW!!!!!!!!

Ronald, are you on Marijuana Gummies for pain?

READ more carefully, next time...

Listen,
the verse i posted says that God's Wrath, remains on the UNBELIEVERS.

"its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the LIVING GOD"< ...= having died as never born again : A Christ Rejector.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lake of Fire is never called wrath, so it isn't about delivering us from eternal doom.
Is that so? I've thought up to now that this verse could be speaking of the wrath during the 70th week, or the wrath of final judgment. So now I've got some studying to do!

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: GRACE ambassador