Proff that Bible End-Times Prophecy are real?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this documentary claims that all bible prophecies are real and true. I believe in the Bible so I believe in that statement as well. Just an interesting documentary. If it has been posted before, sorry about that.

I have never doubted any prophesy in the Bible to be false. If it is in the Bible it is bound to truth because His Word is truth and does not lie.

elijahgeneration

Feb 6, 2015
Faith
Christian
Headline is spelled wrong haha. It is off course #proof# that end-times Bible prophecies are true. Sorry :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this documentary claims that all bible prophecies are real and true and has proof.
Prophecies are divine revelations given to the prophets and apostles by God the Holy Spirit, and recorded for us in the Bible (66 books). So there can be absolutely no question as to whether they are *real*. Whatever God says has to be real, inescapable, and incontrovertible.

All divine prophecies have come to an end with the book of Revelation (the last book in the Bible chronologically, and logically in prophetic progression). While there are numerous end-time prophecies throughout the Bible, Christians should have a proper perspective about God's revelations. Our focus must not be on divine judgments to come, but upon the grace of God which is presently offered to all mankind.

So what we have in Scripture is from the creation of the universe to the New Heavens and the New Earth. But for all Christians -- the Church of God -- the focus should always be on (a) Christ and (b) the Gospel of Christ. These are critical and ensure that we do not go off on tangents.

MATTHEW 28
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (vv 18-20)
MARK 16
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (vv 15,16)
LUKE 24
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. (vv 45-47)
ACTS 1
And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (vv 7,8)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul