Rapture 2022: Come Up Here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Revelation chapter 4, John’s visit to Heaven is a preview of our blessed Rapture – our rescue! In this message, we focus on the open door, the command to "Come up here," the One seated on the throne, and the 24 elders.

Rapture 2022: Come Up Here!
No such thing as a "rescue" pre-trib rapture found in scripture

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Those who refute and speak against the 'rapture to heaven' doctrine, do so out of concern for our fellow Christians, who have been lied to and deceived by their teachers.

There is no definitive scripture that says God intends to take His people up to heaven in these end times. There are, in fact quite a few that say He won't: John 3:13, John 17:15, John 7:34, John 8:21-23, 1 Cor 1:7-9, 1 Cor 10:13, 1 Peter 4:12-19, Jeremiah 25:29, Proverbs 10:30 Psalms 10:30, Psalms 37:29, Revelation 2:25-26

We are aware of the problem of many Christians, in that the 'rapture' is the only teaching for the Church, before Jesus Returns. One American I spoke to said: The rapture is all I have ever been taught.
This is a very sad state of affairs, as this false theory has set up many to fall from their faith, when they expect to be raptured, doesn't happen.

Here is a quote from Art Katz, a messianic Jew: “Nothing has more disarmed the Church of the necessity for preparation, discipleship and maturity that can stand strong in faith, in these end times; than the mistaken idea of a rapture to heaven, so they won’t have to face the Lord’s wrath”.

What we are told to do when things get bad, is to 'Call upon the Name of the Lord and you will be saved.' Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

Also, with the 'rapture' belief, you miss out on knowing the amazing promises of God, of how He will protect and bless His faithful people, as they live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land.

There are many prophesies telling us about God's plans, do not make the mistake of attributing His Blessings to the Jews. They have lost the Kingdom, Matthew 21:43, and we Christians, Jew and Gentile, from every tribe, race, nation and language; are the inheritors of God's promises. Ephesians 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, Galatians 3:26-29, as followers of Jesus, the One true Israel, thru whom all the promises of God will be fulfilled. 2 Corinthians 1:20

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who refute and speak against the 'rapture to heaven' doctrine, do so out of concern for our fellow Christians, who have been lied to and deceived by their teachers.

There is no definitive scripture that says God intends to take His people up to heaven in these end times. There are, in fact quite a few that say He won't: John 3:13, John 17:15, John 7:34, John 8:21-23, 1 Cor 1:7-9, 1 Cor 10:13, 1 Peter 4:12-19, Jeremiah 25:29, Proverbs 10:30 Psalms 10:30, Psalms 37:29, Revelation 2:25-26

We are aware of the problem of many Christians, in that the 'rapture' is the only teaching for the Church, before Jesus Returns. One American I spoke to said: The rapture is all I have ever been taught.
This is a very sad state of affairs, as this false theory has set up many to fall from their faith, when they expect to be raptured, doesn't happen.

Here is a quote from Art Katz, a messianic Jew: “Nothing has more disarmed the Church of the necessity for preparation, discipleship and maturity that can stand strong in faith, in these end times; than the mistaken idea of a rapture to heaven, so they won’t have to face the Lord’s wrath”.

What we are told to do when things get bad, is to 'Call upon the Name of the Lord and you will be saved.' Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

Also, with the 'rapture' belief, you miss out on knowing the amazing promises of God, of how He will protect and bless His faithful people, as they live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land.

There are many prophesies telling us about God's plans, do not make the mistake of attributing His Blessings to the Jews. They have lost the Kingdom, Matthew 21:43, and we Christians, Jew and Gentile, from every tribe, race, nation and language; are the inheritors of God's promises. Ephesians 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, Galatians 3:26-29, as followers of Jesus, the One true Israel, thru whom all the promises of God will be fulfilled. 2 Corinthians 1:20

Amen.
I too was taught that lie for many yrs but after some deep searching and digging in the word, I began to see it for the lie it is.

O' world of foolish ppl that sell their souls to the Prince of lies just to have their ears tickled and their conscience seared.

What a fearful day when all the lies from only 3 centuries past Jesus' life, death, burial and resurrection are causing great apostasy. Satan through arrogant man is still trying to take the kingdom from God.

The mess that came from the " reformation" will continue to hold ppl in captivity until Jesus second coming, NOT RAPTURE.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Amen.
I too was taught that lie for many yrs but after some deep searching and digging in the word, I began to see it for the lie it is.

O' world of foolish ppl that sell their souls to the Prince of lies just to have their ears tickled and their conscience seared.

What a fearful day when all the lies from only 3 centuries past Jesus' life, death, burial and resurrection are causing great apostasy. Satan through arrogant man is still trying to take the kingdom from God.

The mess that came from the " reformation" will continue to hold ppl in captivity until Jesus second coming, NOT RAPTURE.
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Interesting that in 1 Corinthians 11.26 it is the church that is in view; 1 Corinthians 10.32 speak of Jews, Gentiles and the church of God; but it is clear that in 1 Corinthians 11.26 it is the church that is in view.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes HE will return @ the last Trump. (2nd coming)

He said first there would be great tribulation as never was before. This tribulation is against the saints by evil and the anti-christ.
None have been " raptured" out of here when TRIBULATIONS have come since Jesus ascended back to the Father.

What makes ppl think this generation is special ? Are we more worthy than the Apostle who were put to death for their faith ? Stephen was stoned, Paul was beheaded Peter was crucified, ect.

We will be spared God's wrath for evil and unbelief, for Jesus drank that cup for us !

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes HE will return @ the last Trump. (2nd coming)

He said first there would be great tribulation as never was before. This tribulation is against the saints by evil and the anti-christ.
None have been " raptured" out of here when TRIBULATIONS have come since Jesus ascended back to the Father.

What makes ppl think this generation is special ? Are we more worthy than the Apostle who were put to death for their faith ? Stephen was stoned, Paul was beheaded Peter was crucified, ect.

We will be spared God's wrath for evil and unbelief, for Jesus drank that cup for us !
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d I do love John 16.33: "In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world".

Reactions: L.A.M.B.