RAPTURE QUESTION + answer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2008
Nova Scotia, Canada
RAPTURE QUESTION + answer​
-------------------------------------​
Q1 – ARE WE THE FINAL GENERATION = YES, this seems obvious​
. . Israel as a nation is the first hint​
Q2 – WHEN DID IT START = 1967.5, when they took Jerusalem​
. . this final generation has stared​
. . when they took Jerusalem​
. . in the six day war​
. . the tribulation is the 70[sup]th[/sup] week of Daniel​
. . = which was a prophecy about Jerusalem = (holy city)​
Q3 – DO YOU BELIEVE IN SCRIPTURE​
. . (Mat 24:34) “Verily I say unto you,​
. . This generation SHALL NOT PASS, = (die)​
. . till all these things be fulfilled.”​
Q3 - WHAT DO YOU THINK GENERATION DURATION IS = 51.6 solar years​
. . this was calculated from the 14+14+14 of Mat 1:17​
. . this duration was used to accurately predict​
. . or state the date of Israel’s rebirth​
. . right down to the very day May 14, 1948​
. . from the book“Armageddon”, by Grant Jeffrey​
Q4 – CAN YOU CALCULATE THE DATES OF THE DOORS​
. . 1967.5 + 51.6 = 2019.1 return in Glory to earth door​
. . 2019.1 – 6.9(7 Hebrew) = 2012.2 rapture door​
. . .1 * 364.25 = 36.4 (-Jan=31) = February 5.4​
. . .2 * 36.4 = 72.8 = (-Jan=31) (-Feb=28) = March 13.8​
Q5 – WHY IS IT NOBODY LISTENS + WHY CANT I GET THEM TO SEE THIS​
. . Satan has blinded us so easily​
. . This is not only a date that we are allowed to know​
. . but in the original Greek,​
. . we are even commanded to know​
. . in (Mat 24:33) “,,, KNOW that it is near, even at the DOORS”.​

So, the great tribulation
which starts half way through the trib
=3.45 solar years
.45 * 364.25 = 163.91 days + 3 years
the door is some time in September of 2015
I think,,,

for more info on this subject
search 2020 + vision + yolasite

THIS IS GOD’S DEADLINE, NOT MINE
He set it when He Said in (Mat 24:34)
Verily I say unto you, This generation
SHALL NOT PASS, = (die)
till all these things be fulfilled.

All that are born again
- have less than four months to live​
- on this earth to contribute​
- until the tribulation has to start​
- before the next March 15=1st Door​
- because our "generation shall not pass" (die)​
- the last generation started 1967.5​
- in the six day war​
- when Israel took control of Jerusalem​
- as the 70 weeks concerned this city​
- generation = 51.6,​
- calculated from the 14+14+14 of (Mathew 1:17)​
- I believe in this duration of time​
- because it was the one used to accurately​
- predict the rebirth of Israel​
- right down to the very day​
- I read this in Armageddon, by Grant Jeffrey​
- So 1967.5+51.6 = 2019.1​
- this is the second door of Mathew 24:33​
- when Jesus sets His feet on earth​
- which will happen before the year 2020​
- That is why I call this my 2020 Vision​
- believing in the pre-trib rapture​
- If you subtract 6.9-(7 Hebrew years) = 2012.2​
- You get 2012,2 is first door =(rapture)
= March 15, 2012​
- This is not the date of the rapture​
- (Mat 24:36) “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, “​
- this is the day that the rapture MUST happen before​
- which we are not only allowed to know​
- but we are commanded to know​
- in (Mat 24:33) “know that it is near, EVEN AT THE DOORS ”​
- where the doors are deadlines​
- (doors that Jesus must pass through, in order to fulfill prophecy about generation)​
- doors are plural because of the rapture​
- He will first arrive to “meet the Lord in the air” (I Thes 4:17)​
- Which no man can know​
- How is this the same arrival as​
- When He comes at the end of the tribulation​
- Which everyone will not only know​
- But will no doubt be counting down the days until​
- The last day of the 7 year peace treaty​

AGAIN, this does not break any of God’s Rules
We still do not know the day nor hour,
But we can now know the must happen by or before date,
We are allowed to know the Doors=deadlines,

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[sup]36[/sup]But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
[sup]37[/sup]But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[sup]38[/sup]For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[sup]39[/sup]And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[sup]40[/sup]Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
[sup]41[/sup]Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
[sup]42[/sup]Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
[sup]43[/sup]But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
[sup]44[/sup]Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24

As far as date picking I have got to go with Isaac Newton...

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.” – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –Isaac Newton

By the time elapses when all you date pickers get this thing wrong, nobody will be expecting him to come anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO8Y0vvWT0

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, one_christian_warrior.

RAPTURE QUESTION + answer​
-------------------------------------​
Q1 – ARE WE THE FINAL GENERATION = YES, this seems obvious​
. . Israel as a nation is the first hint​
Q2 – WHEN DID IT START = 1967.5, when they took Jerusalem​
. . this final generation has stared​
. . when they took Jerusalem​
. . in the six day war​
. . the tribulation is the 70[sup]th[/sup] week of Daniel​
. . = which was a prophecy about Jerusalem = (holy city)​
Q3 – DO YOU BELIEVE IN SCRIPTURE​
. . (Mat 24:34) “Verily I say unto you,​
. . This generation SHALL NOT PASS, = (die)​
. . till all these things be fulfilled.”​
Q3 - WHAT DO YOU THINK GENERATION DURATION IS = 51.6 solar years​
. . this was calculated from the 14+14+14 of Mat 1:17​
. . this duration was used to accurately predict​
. . or state the date of Israel’s rebirth​
. . right down to the very day May 14, 1948​
. . from the book“Armageddon”, by Grant Jeffrey​
Q4 – CAN YOU CALCULATE THE DATES OF THE DOORS​
. . 1967.5 + 51.6 = 2019.1 return in Glory to earth door​
. . 2019.1 – 6.9(7 Hebrew) = 2012.2 rapture door​
. . .1 * 364.25 = 36.4 (-Jan=31) = February 5.4​
. . .2 * 36.4 = 72.8 = (-Jan=31) (-Feb=28) = March 13.8​
Q5 – WHY IS IT NOBODY LISTENS + WHY CANT I GET THEM TO SEE THIS​
. . Satan has blinded us so easily​
. . This is not only a date that we are allowed to know​
. . but in the original Greek,​
. . we are even commanded to know​
. . in (Mat 24:33) “,,, KNOW that it is near, even at the DOORS”.​

So, the great tribulation
which starts half way through the trib
=3.45 solar years
.45 * 364.25 = 163.91 days + 3 years
the door is some time in September of 2015
I think,,,

THIS IS GOD’S DEADLINE, NOT MINE
He set it when He Said in (Mat 24:34)
Verily I say unto you, This generation
SHALL NOT PASS, = (die)
till all these things be fulfilled.

All that are born again

- have less than four months to live​
- on this earth to contribute​
- until the tribulation has to start​
- before the next March 15=1st Door​
- because our "generation shall not pass" (die)​
- the last generation started 1967.5​
- in the six day war​
- when Israel took control of Jerusalem​
- as the 70 weeks concerned this city​
- generation = 51.6,​
- calculated from the 14+14+14 of (Mathew 1:17)​
- I believe in this duration of time​
- because it was the one used to accurately​
- predict the rebirth of Israel​
- right down to the very day​
- I read this in Armageddon, by Grant Jeffrey​
- So 1967.5+51.6 = 2019.1​
- this is the second door of Mathew 24:33​
- when Jesus sets His feet on earth​
- which will happen before the year 2020​
- That is why I call this my 2020 Vision​
- believing in the pre-trib rapture​
- If you subtract 6.9-(7 Hebrew years) = 2012.2​
- You get 2012,2 is first door =(rapture)
= March 15, 2012​
- This is not the date of the rapture​
- (Mat 24:36) “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, “​
- this is the day that the rapture MUST happen before​
- which we are not only allowed to know​
- but we are commanded to know​
- in (Mat 24:33) “know that it is near, EVEN AT THE DOORS ”​
- where the doors are deadlines​
- (doors that Jesus must pass through, in order to fulfill prophecy about generation)​
- doors are plural because of the rapture​
- He will first arrive to “meet the Lord in the air” (I Thes 4:17)​
- Which no man can know​
- How is this the same arrival as​
- When He comes at the end of the tribulation​
- Which everyone will not only know​
- But will no doubt be counting down the days until​
- The last day of the 7 year peace treaty​

AGAIN, this does not break any of God’s Rules
We still do not know the day nor hour,
But we can now know the must happen by or before date,
We are allowed to know the Doors=deadlines,

Sorry, but I believe you are WAY off on all this. First, we can't KNOW that we are the "FINAL GENERATION" any more than we can know when the Messiah Yeshua` will return!

Second, the "tribulation" is NOT the same as the 70th Seven ("Week") of Dani'el 9:24-27. To the contrary, while the 70th Seven is indeed 7 years, the tribulation (Greek: thlipsis, meaning "pressure" or "distress"), usually taken from the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24 & 25, Mark 13, and Luke 21, covers FAR more time than a mere 7 years! It started 40 years after Yeshua` left the house of the Jews desolate in Matthew 23:37-39 with the destruction of the Temple and the emptying of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.:

Matt. 23:37-39
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
KJV

And, it has continued all the way to the present and will continue until the Messiah Yeshua` returns! That is why Yeshua` prophesied just a few verses after that with the Olivet Discourse.

Furthermore, your calculations are unfounded, especially your leaps of a "generation = 51.6 solar years!" You're straining at the gnat and swallowing the camel!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Christ gave a time marker for the start of the 'signs' He gave in His Olivet Discourse, what He called "these things", when you shall see them. He connected it with a parable of the fig tree. That parable cannot be understood only from what He gave in His Olivet Discourse. It goes back to the Old Testament Bible study.

Matt 24:32-36
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
(KJV)

The start of the time of those seven signs He gave in that Matt.24 chapter involve that parable of the fig tree He COMMANDED US to learn.

Then, seeing those signs coming to pass involves that generation He mentioned which will not end until all those signs come to pass.

The very last and final sign He gave there was of His second coming and the gathering of His saints. He placed that event AFTER that "great tribulation", not prior to it.

The time of "great tribulation" He spoke involves the coming to pass of those seven signs, in connection the last generation on earth He also mentioned there. So, the Dan.9 prophecy of the final "one week", a period of 7 years, IS about that "great tribulation" He mentioned, not something that already happened in 69 A.D. by the Romans, but an event specific to the final generation on this earth that will experience Christ's return. The fact that WWI and WWII happened can be seen as a greater time of tribulation than 69 A.D. Jerusalem by the Romans, and flies in the face of doctrines of men that suggest the "great tribulation" is for any other time than the very end of this present world just prior to Christ's second coming.

That Scripture is not all that difficult if one pays attention, and realizes those 7 signs He gave are the events of the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 vials of His Book of Revelation.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy Ya'll,
I don't want to enter into the number game, but I know Messianic ministries that are. They seemed to have realized that they needed to recalibrate their own calender with the first Passover out of Israel according to God's own commandment (read Exodus if you need to.) Then there's this little thing about Jesus being our Passover lamb: another type of origin. In any manner they arrived at it, they recalculated the feast of Succoth (tabernacles or booths) as having coincided with Thanksgiving. I assume that this was from sundown Thursday to Sundown Friday, and many things happened in that small period of time. Did you see any wonderful things? I'm not referring to mechanically devised things or electronic illusions, but awesome things displayed by God? I believe that the Jews who kept this particular date received some gifts, but they were not alone: Those that are in Christ are worthy to recieve what He's given, but worthiness is His option to grant and remains one of grace. Amen.
Michael

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

It should come as no surprise that when mathematical gymnastics are employed, the result is most assuredly contrived. And of course, where this one apparently arrives to a "day", they do not make that assertion because of the Scriptural prohibition. But it not the stating of the date which is impossible, it's the arriving to the date, -- which their formula does.

And also, it's the "one-post" spam that also belies the integrity of the idea / doctrine / individual.

BibleScribe

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Every single calculation is wrong. Every one that has been formulated has been errant and every one that will be tallied will fail. Why? Because we are not meant to know the hour. Self-proclaimed prophets seem to forget that.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
BiggAndyy's Rapture Rule of Thumb or (BARRT for short):

Rule 1) When the word Rapture appears in a forum post that also contains some sort of arithmetic expression, that post need not be taken seriously.

Rule 2) If Rule 1 seems a bit harsh remember these words: Muntzer, Matthys, The Fifth Monarchy Men, Bateman, Southcott, Miller, Parker, Shipton, Russell, van Impe, The Tara Center, Whisenant, Farrakhan, Riley, Hinkle, Camping, Nidle, Johnson, Agee, etc.

Get the picture?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Every single calculation is wrong. Every one that has been formulated has been errant and every one that will be tallied will fail. Why? Because we are not meant to know the hour. Self-proclaimed prophets seem to forget that.

Hi rjp34652,

I would propose that there's a difference between identifying the day or the hour, versus knowing the season. And where we all recognize the failure of the former, many equally dismiss the latter.

So the question is, -- do you understand the latter?

BibleScribe

Reactions: Cresco

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The idea of a 'season' is actually one of the best ways to describe recognizing the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Paul used it as "the times and the seasons" in 1 Thess.5:1. Christ used it with the idea of "summer" and harvest time, applying agricultural terms which are about seasons of the year.

Yet it's the prophetic EVENTS God's Word gives that must be recognized in order to even begin to recognize the "times and the seasons" of Christ's return.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, BibleScribe.

Hi rjp34652,

I would propose that there's a difference between identifying the day or the hour, versus knowing the season. And where we all recognize the failure of the former, many equally dismiss the latter.

So the question is, -- do you understand the latter?

BibleScribe
I rode on a hook and latter, once. It was fun! WHEEEEE!!!

Reactions: biggandyy

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, BiggAndyy.

BiggAndyy's Rapture Rule of Thumb or (BARRT for short):

Rule 1) When the word Rapture appears in a forum post that also contains some sort of arithmetic expression, that post need not be taken seriously.

Rule 2) If Rule 1 seems a bit harsh remember these words: Muntzer, Matthys, The Fifth Monarchy Men, Bateman, Southcott, Miller, Parker, Shipton, Russell, van Impe, The Tara Center, Whisenant, Farrakhan, Riley, Hinkle, Camping, Nidle, Johnson, Agee, etc.

Get the picture?

I totally agree with you. I think you missed a few, like Hal Lindsey, but you got many of them! Thanks!

Reactions: biggandyy

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... the question remains. Does Scripture provide the YEAR of Christ's Return? (For now, I'll let the error of the tribulation era "rapture" stand as a False Doctrine.)

I would assert YES, -- and certainly be substantiated in that this is NOT the "day or the hour". But others insist that the church is completely blind as to ANY expectation.

So is the evidence not there, or are some just not looking?

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
I sense empty words.

However, GOD says:
Jeremiah 33:3

[sup]3[/sup] ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

I think I'll stick with GOD.

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi Veteran,

Scripture provides the year. Did you not like that guidance?

BibleScribe

No, God's Word does not provide the 'year' of Christ's second coming. Proclaiming a certain year is no different than proclaiming a certain day for His return, like 2012, etc.

But the "times and the season", yes.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
No, God's Word does not provide the 'year' of Christ's second coming. Proclaiming a certain year is no different than proclaiming a certain day for His return, like 2012, etc.

But the "times and the season", yes.

... once again:

So is the evidence not there, or are some just not looking? -- I.e., blind by birth, or blind by choice?

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
... once again:

So is the evidence not there, or are some just not looking? -- I.e., blind by birth, or blind by choice?

BibleScribe

Christ Himself said no man knows the day or the hour of His coming, but The Father. Yet we are given the season of His return by the events and signs of the last days leading up to it, as He gave that to us... for the specific purpose of staying on watch to keep away from deception. For it's deception to bowing in false worship to another in His place that is the main danger for the last days.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Christ Himself said no man knows the day or the hour of His coming, ...

Why is it that "day or hour" is interpreted as hour, day, week, month, season, year (1), decade (10), score (20), century (100), daytona (500), millennia (1,000)?

If you want to add to Scripture then please revise that text. Otherwise, keep you ill advised revisions to yourself, and let Scripture speak for itself.

BibleScribe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.