• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
IF die unconverted, you have died a CHRIST REJECTOR.
Jesus said "if you do not believe in me, that i am the messiah, you will DIE IN YOUR SINS".
There is no CROSS in eternity.
THere is no Blood of Jesus and forgiveness for sin, after you die.
There is no such thing as a "conversion" after you die, as you have to BELIVE WHILE YOU ARE ON EARTH, or you die a CHRIST REJECTOR, and you go to hell a Christ Rejector.

Yes, when the body dies, it's "Game Over", there are no second chances as if hell is fitted with a swing door..:)
"..between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’ (Luke 16:22-31)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF die unconverted, you have died a CHRIST REJECTOR.

Correct, and WHY they are NOT called “IN CHRIST”.

Jesus said "if you do not believe in me, that i am the messiah, you will DIE IN YOUR SINS".

Correct, and WHY they are NOT called “BELIEVERS”.

You completely ignored, BELIEVERS, who DO Believe IN God, who DO Believe IN Jesus......BUT HAVE NOT called on the Lord TO CONFESS their Belief and Become MADE “CONVERTED”.
* Should they Physically DIE “IN BELIEF”, they BECOME SAVED “THEN”.
* They are “NOT” “IN CHRIST”. They are “NOT” Christ’s Church. They are raised up BY GOD in the First mass resurrection AFTER the 1,000 yrs reign of CHRIST and His SAINTS.

John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand

Same HAND, yet mens different eras and knowledge and circumstances.
* 4,000 yrs of men BELIEVING, dying in BELIEF, shall be raised in the First Resurrection, AFTER the 1,000 yrs reign of CHRIST.
* Following 2,000 yrs of men BELIEVING, dying in BELIEF, shall be raised in the First Resurrection, AFTER the 1,000 years reign of CHRIST.
* Following same 2,000 years of men BELIEVING “AND” CONVERTED “IN Christ”, Raised BEFORE The TRIB, RETURN WITH Christ to reign WITH Him, for 1,000 years.

Believing DOES NOT MEAN CONVERTED!
CONVERTED DOES MEAN calling on the Lord and CONFESSING one’s BELIEF...
(It’s the Sealing of a Contract, of Gods Offering and a mans ACCEPTANCE of Gods Offering....BY the mans Heartful WORD.
NOT as a “worldly contract”...of paperwork, signatures, and later wiggling out of the contract by defaulting, (like in worldly contracts).
IT’s a PERMANENT one time deal between ONE man and the Lord God.
AND BY the POWER of GOD, “that” contract between one man and the Lord God IS KEPT intact.

There is no CROSS in eternity.
THere is no Blood of Jesus and forgiveness for sin, after you die.
There is no such thing as a "conversion" after you die, as you have to BELIVE WHILE YOU ARE ON EARTH, or you die a CHRIST REJECTOR, and you go to hell a Christ Rejector.

You error. God IS JUST.
God DOES FORGIVE SINNERS, WHILE they ARE SINNERS.
Men who DIE in BELIEF shall be SAVED.
Even men IN CHRIST, bodily DIE (crucified with Jesus), BEFORE they receive Salvation.

Eph 2:
[5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Isa 64:
[5] Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
^ Art wroth, still sinning, YET Continuing IN BELIEF, “shall be FORGIVEN, shall be SAVED”.

* Men IN Christ RECEIVE their Salvation, while physically ALIVE.
* Believers (Not IN Christ) Receive their Salvation, AFTER their physical Death.
* Unbelievers, shall be raised UP, in their original corrupt body’s...SEE the Son of man (judge), and once they SEE, SHALL BELIEVE, bow down to Him (fulfills Scripture ALL shall believe), REV 5:13
YET these, did not believe while ALIVE in their flesh blood life body, and SHALL be destroyed, remembered no more.

The KEY is BELIEVING while alive in ones FLESH, and Continuing BELIEF to the DAY they physically DIE......THEY SHALL BE SAVED.

The KEY of ASSURANCE is CONFESSING BELIEF to the Lord God, WHILE Alive in ones FLESH (spiritually crucified WITH Christ)....THEY ARE MADE SAVED THEN.

The Fulfillment of Scripture ALL WILL BELIEVE, is unbelievers SEEING for themselves the Son of man (with power), yielding, bowing, confessing belief, but too LATE to receive Salvation.

Remember the Son of man came 2,000 years ago, Humbled, Without His “reputation”...at His Return, He comes WITH Authority and His Reputation. His Reputation? He is the Christ. Who is the Christ?
The POWER of God, The WISDOM of God, The SEED of God, The one with Authority, Power, Wisdom, Seed, TO Forgive Believers and Quicken a believers spirit and save a believers soul.

Glory to God,
Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, when the body dies, it's "Game Over", there are no second chances as if hell is fitted with a swing door..:)
"..between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’ (Luke 16:22-31)

"""How shall we escape (judgement), if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him""""

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for you...
-
-
36726.jpg

-
-View attachment 25093

So stating words that may or may not apply to God and inferring that these words are His name, does that make them His name? Moses once asked God what His name was Be, what did God tell him His name was and that would be His name forever? It is the most recorded name in the Bible sir, are you able to give the answer? If not, do you understand why you are unable to?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted...>"not what I will, but what YOU will"......Jesus said.
And that is exactly the free will of Jesus submitting to The Father's will.
2 wills, and both are God.
That's a mystery and a fact.

Jesus is God become One of us.
He is the 2nd Adam come to restore us to the same eternal spiritual relationship 1st Adam had, before He rebelled and lost "one with God".
The born again have this spiritual relationship restored.

Perhaps the human side of Jesus was afraid, not His divinity as, He set that aside to live like one of us. Either way, He always did what the Father wanted, every time.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So stating words that may or may not apply to God and inferring that these words are His name, does that make them His name? Moses once asked God what His name was Be, what did God tell him His name was and that would be His name forever? It is the most recorded name in the Bible sir, are you able to give the answer? If not, do you understand why you are unable to?

Thank you for your opinion.

God is Love.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Perhaps the human side of Jesus was afraid, not His divinity as, He set that aside to live like one of us. Either way, He always did what the Father wanted, every time.

God became one of us and died for all of us.

God wrapped Himself in human flesh and gave this to us on the Cross as "the Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness", so that by His sacrifice and through receiving this GIFT, we can be restored to God for eternity as born again.

Reactions: Nancy

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your opinion.

God is Love.

It wasn't an opinion Be, it was a question. Since a requirement for salvation is to call on God's name, I believe it is in your best interest to find out what His name is. Rom 10:13 quoted from Joel 2:32. If you would like to know His name I would be more than happy to tell you what it is, but it will mean so much more to you if you find it on your own sir.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't watch videos Drop, I was asking you, not you tube. What did God tell Moses His name was, and that would be His name forever?

Here ya go mate..:)
PS- I know a few versions say Yahveh or Jehovah or whatever, but they're only in a tiny minority.
The bottom line is that it's just plain disrespectful to God for anybody to trivialise him by slapping a name on him, it might even be satanic.
Only heathens slap names on their wacky false gods, but we Christians don't stoop to their level..:)

i am.jpg

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here ya go mate..:)
PS- I know a few versions say Yahveh or Jehovah or whatever, but they're only in a tiny minority.
The bottom line is that it's just plain disrespectful to God for anybody to trivialise him by slapping a name on him, it might even be satanic.
Only heathens slap names on their wacky false gods, but we Christians don't stoop to their level..:)

View attachment 25136

So now continue, finish what Jehovah said to Moses, what name He gave him that would be His personally selected name forever Drop.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So now continue, finish what Jehovah said to Moses, what name He gave him that would be His personally selected name forever Drop.

"I am that I am"..;)
See, God was in effect saying he's too majestic and super-awesome be trivialised and humanised by being labelled with a name.
Only heathens label their "gods" like this pathetic egyptian freak show..:)-

rel-egods.gif

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I am that I am"..;)
See, God was in effect saying he's too majestic and super-awesome be trivialised and humanised by being labelled with a name.
Only heathens label their "gods" like this pathetic egyptian freak show..:)-

View attachment 25171

Well for me personally I accept the name that God gave Moses even if you have chosen not to Drop. He did not say His name was I am that I am, as you correctly stated that was a quality, His majesty so to speak. It really means He will be what is needed to see to it His will is done. He clearly said His name was Jehovah, and that was the name Moses was to give to Pharaoh, and that would be His name forever verse 15: Ex 3:15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
After the 6th plague He told Pharaoh: Ex 9:16 but in very deed for this cause havi I made thee to stand, to show thee my power, and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

So the only reason He had not destroyed Pharaoh as of yet was His desire for His name to be declared in all the earth.

With the introduction of the new covenant, God took from the nations a people for His name sir Acts 15:14 and of course since we are near the time of Jesus' return, those people for His name have been regathered since the foretold apostasy ended and we entered into the last days Isa 2:2-4. Do you see a people for His name in the world today Drop?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ever since stone age times humans have felt the need to label their "gods" with names, but the Judeo-Christian God is above all that nonsense and is just "God"..:)