Scripture says "in His Name, the Gentiles will trust" - what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Huzzah!

The pressure Jesus gives us to change, is open-ended!

As a result (of open-endedness), we are able to be satisfied, about what we become (how we chose to respond)!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I actually have worked out, something that the Holy Spirit is trustworthy for.

If you are about to die, the Holy Spirit is able to help you save your progress (presumably so that you can reapply it, somewhere else (that is compatible)).

For example, if I was about to adapt a tolerance for hot weather, but a predator came along and was about to eat me: the Holy Spirit could let me withdraw my adaptation for hot weather, flee somewhere else, and then (not begin again, but) resume the adaptation for hot weather where I was up to (starting somewhere else). In other words, the value that is placed on the adaptation, is separate but not insignificant to my worth as a creature of God.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After much deliberation, over what constitutes a 'beginning' and what is involved, I have come to the conclusion that scientists are never going to understand the development of life, without modelling their experiments on the word of God.

Unless scientists understand the phrase "and the Spirit of God hovered over the waters", the universe is going to remain a complete mystery to them.

This is sad.

We need to pray that the heart of scientists around the world, would be made tender, and open to the conviction of the Holy Spirit!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you withhold what you know about the beginning, people aren't going to be trusting of how you would like to build, but at least they won't be able to tell what it is the Lord is keeping you for!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WARNING: the Devil has reached a stage, where he doesn't care how 'inconsiderate' he is.

Inconsiderate Evolution, unites Man with the Pit.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What about this?

There's a way to learn from every species, what they've learned from God (selah)

Learning from God, is a great way to limit sin (selah)

As we pray nature be empowered, the more it will conform to God's will (selah)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know what they won't trust!

You can't cover up, what you are ashamed of (selah)

The longer EGs are ashamed of their manhood, the harder it will be to keep their Evolution alive!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Snatched from the hands of the Devil, that's what the young he has tried to poison (with Evolution) will be!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Waiting for God to respond to the strong delusion He has given men over to, words (help?) voice.

Words voicing, bring Spirit in.

Spirit in, contradiction cannot refuse quickening.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know what EGs don't want Evolution to be: dead.

Unless EGs find a way to regenerate Evolution, it will die.

Part of the answer, is simply re-energizing Evolution that has already worked, in different contexts.

At least if Evolution has done something for change, more change will tend towards being possible.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It might pay to dwell on this:
Evolutional truth said:
Adding to the original, guarantees the most spread (selah)

It means, Evolving is at its strongest, when you do not disregard how life started out.

If you know how life started out, and you attempt something radical, the fact that you added the radical to the original, means that the radical has the greatest chance of survival.

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Lord needs to work this topic out, throughout us - if He is to draw all peoples to Himself.

As long as people believe they do the "drawing", they will never get out of the ditch (that making room for the Devil creates).

Lord help us draw people to you, to be quickened of spirit and strengthened of truth - You are the Master - in Your Name Amen.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is something to be said, for orbiting a selection pressure. If we keep our focus on a selection pressure no matter how we approach it, we are more likely to develop adaptations that strengthen the value of that focus. If we orbit the sun, we adapt its light. If we orbit a lake, we adapt our thirst. If we orbit a dog, we learn to train that dog. All these things come about because we focus our ability to adapt, on them. This is something that we need to turn over to the Lord.

I hope your are encouraged, to seek out that which you can orbit productively.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Slated to surrender, the Devil will want to accept it - regardless of which nourishment it is meant to mean.

You can die believing you are going to Heaven, or you can die believing you are going to Hell - as long as the Devil is fed, he doesn't care to ask!

That means Evolution has to prove itself, on the terms by which anything is deemed a fitting sacrifice ('fittingness' cannot be presumed).

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We simply cannot let Evolutionists believe they can justify themselves in God's sight, by their own strength - its not right!

The Holy Spirit groans every day they put off doing the will of God!

Surely God wants them to know: they are putting off His Power?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is possible to adopt other species, into your own - and translate their adaptations, into your own Evolution.

This would make your evolution more evolved - on the standard the species have adapted for.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You could adapt selection pressure, by faith - that's true.

The deeper problem, is that EGs don't want to even begin, with faith.

Realistically, they should be able to start with faith, but move on - denying the power, but retaining the consideration (in principle, that Evolution could be started anywhere (with sufficient faith)).

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's nothing wrong with a preference for a certain type of Evolution.

If anything, greater variety of adaptation will lead to stronger Evolution overall.