Scripture study lesson: Who is Word of Life, Word of God, and Jesus Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello you, This has been one of the longest videos on a specific subject and this subject involves going through and looking at the internal evidences of who the Word of Life, Word of God, and Jesus Christ are. With tons of information from the Bible itself. Now it may go against the grain of what is naturally taught in a church somewhere by someone who may have a degree from college who went to school for 4 years to learn the Bible. So just be forewarned about that. I am highly uneducated. This video starts out on a notion of prayer to our Father in heaven, along so in the ending. Maybe it will teach you something, that you never considered before, may the grace and peace, be with you by the Holy Spirit, and Gods love. Gods love is important. Always remember that love was a free gift that was shown when Jesus has come into this world, dying, being buried, and resurrected up on the third day. You also learn some of my beliefs that are in my heart, if you decide to watch this. Take care, Matthew G.

1 John 1:1
John 1:1-18
Gen 1:3-4
Luke 1:1-4
Luke 24:44-48
Heb 1:2-3
Acts 1,5,10

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There also scripture used from Revelation, such as Jesus being the Alpha and omega, the one to come the almighty.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Hello you, This has been one of the longest videos on a specific subject and this subject involves going through and looking at the internal evidences of who the Word of Life, Word of God, and Jesus Christ are. With tons of information from the Bible itself. Now it may go against the grain of what is naturally taught in a church somewhere by someone who may have a degree from college who went to school for 4 years to learn the Bible. So just be forewarned about that. I am highly uneducated. This video starts out on a notion of prayer to our Father in heaven, along so in the ending. Maybe it will teach you something, that you never considered before, may the grace and peace, be with you by the Holy Spirit, and Gods love. Gods love is important. Always remember that love was a free gift that was shown when Jesus has come into this world, dying, being buried, and resurrected up on the third day. You also learn some of my beliefs that are in my heart, if you decide to watch this. Take care, Matthew G.

1 John 1:1
John 1:1-18
Gen 1:3-4
Luke 1:1-4
Luke 24:44-48
Heb 1:2-3
Acts 1,5,10
@MatthewG Be encouraged to keep digging in the Word; it's so profitable! :)