• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mark 9:
38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being truly born again means a revelation of an entirely new realm....the kingdom realm of the Spirit. Now this is nothing for the flesh to boast of. It is a gift of God but not a pass for sinful flesh. From that new birth comes the higher calling of entering into the kingdom realm and walking there...and bearing fruit there. And having Christ formed IN us.
Declaring oneself saved by the gift of the Holy Spirit is the flesh raising up to justify a person. That flesh must die.

So how many of these threads are just done by presumptuous flesh seeking to justify itself for a gift from God? ...not realizing that to whom much is given MORE is required.

Being born from above is but a small first step in the race of faith. Most will bury their talent and seek to get by without asking seeking and knocking for "grace on grace."...the full measure of grace that empowers us to walk in the Spirit.

From the place of the new birth we are to cry out to God....to seek His face. But the devil will attack anyone who speaks the truth...lest the truth be discovered and God's people are strengthened by the Spirit.

Last edited:

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mark 9:
38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.
This was meant for another thread DOH!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Mark 9:

That is an interesting verse.. you posted.
Its shows the distinction. between those who knew and know Christ, and were a part of Him, yet were not "of the original 12". Yet, there are those who will say to God in Rev. 20:11, "have we not cast out demons and done works in Jesus's name"... And they will be told to DEPART = I never knew you.
So, its possible to perform and behave as a Christian, and sound like one, and pretend to be one on a Forum, or in a Pulpit, and yet, Hell is your home in the end because you were never truly born again.

This is something to consider, because, Satan is real. His people are often fruit bearing types who can quote verses and seem like they are really Christians.
"Satan comes as an angel of LIGHT"......and so do his deceived and not deceived.
The way you spot them, is to notice how they deal with the Cross and the Blood of Jesus and the Blood Atonement.
They will always refuse it, and replace it with "enduring", or "Abiding" or "self effort to stay saved", or the Torah, or some type of Obedience....etc.
Satan's workers, will always replace GRACE with SELF EFFORT.
ALWAYS. !
Learn to "hear" them. Learn to read them in text. They always "out" themselves by how they mistreat the Grace of God and deny and replace the Cross with some type of "self effort" as their Salvation, as their gospel of works.
This can be commandment keeping, or "enduring to the end" as their gospel, or 'Abiding" as their gospel of works, that they teach is how you keep yourself saved.
See, the devil always wants you to be your own savior by your self effort, as that is how he replaces the Cross and the Grace of God.
When you see-read these people teach this, you have seem them as they are, and this is always as a dark light, and never as the Gospel Truth.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Declaring oneself saved by the gift of the Holy Spirit is the flesh raising up to justify a person

Only a deceived heretic, a hyper religious Legalist, would in public, denounce "the gift of salvation" and "the gift of Righteousness" as being the Gospel of the deceived, and the gospel of the "flesh".
You again have rejected the Cross, by denying the Grace of God is ONLY found, in "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
And you'll do it again.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You judge me on a Forum, as not being born again, and that is the carnal deed of a Fool.
You're a fool, who is very religious.
I can't know if you've been born again, but i will ask you how you came to be born again, if you claim that you are such.

You can't see that many who are born again will be cut off because they remain self-centered...not Christ centered. They justify their flesh rather than taking it to the cross to be dealt with by God. They remain uncrucified and have no life from God.

To have everything revolve around a birth shows an extreme lack of maturity in that the only claim you have is that you had a beginning. But you refuse to progress because the devil has you convinced to not take one step forward...intimidating you with the strawman argument of a "gospel of works"....which isn't even found in the bible.

So you have simply fallen for the ploy of the devil in the immaturity of your flesh...and have been convinced you can boast in the flesh for what God has done.

You haven't yet realized that you will be judged for preserving your flesh.

Reactions: faithfulness

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only a deceived heretic, a hyper religious Legalist, would in public, denounce "the gift of salvation" and "the gift of Righteousness" as being the Gospel of the deceived, and the gospel of the "flesh".
You again have rejected the Cross, by denying the Grace of God is ONLY found, in "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
And you'll do it again.

Backwards and false. You are justifying yourself in the flesh. You have no right to the finished work of Christ for yourself or for your self-centered effort to save yourself.

Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it. Jesus said that...so you will ignore Him. I don't care if you ignore me.

The very thing you accuse me of is just you projecting your flesh on me. You are making out grace to be a law you can exploit to hide your sinful attitudes behind. You are all fleshly. Nothing spiritual.

There is a race for those who are truly born again BY THE SPIRIT. And that is to prepare us for a spiritual race of faith...the high calling of God.

But the flesh must be crucified to enter into that race.

So you will push all your sins onto Jesus and save your flesh. You are an enemy of the cross because you are of the flesh...and you teach others to also avoid the cross that puts the flesh to death. So you are trying to save something that must be crucified. And they who hear you will also justify their flesh.

So you are working against God....and His people.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You can't see that many who are born again will be cut off because they remain self-centered...not Christ centered. They justify their flesh.

Its interesting that you've not realized that every post you write is "episkopos justifying himself with his self effort" while denouncing the Grace of God as a work of the "Flesh".
You really have some extreme self righteous religious issues.
You are in fact one of the most perfect Galatian 1:8 self savors that ive ever met on a forum.
Everything out of your mouth, as text is....>"im saving me" by denying God's Grace and the Blood Atonement.
And you'll do it again.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Backwards and false. You are justifying yourself in the flesh. You have no right to the finished work of Christ for yourself or for your self-centered effort to save yourself.

I only Give Jesus and the Blood of Jesus the credit for saving me and keeping me saved.
So, rave on , as you are a dedicated Galatians 1:8
You are here talking about the "blasphemy" of real believers while you just pronounced that the Grace of God as a GIFT, , the Literal Gospel, is "flesh".
That's as blasphemous as you can get, fella, and you did it in public.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its interesting that you've not realized that every post you write is "episkopos justifying himself with his self effort" while denouncing the Grace of God as a work of the Flesh.
You really have some extreme self righteous religious issues.
You are in fact one of the most perfect Galatian 1:8 self savors that ive ever met on a forum.
Everything out of your mouth, as text is....>"im saving me" by denying God's Grace and the Blood Atonement.
And you'll do it again.

The grace of God is a gift from God. But the purpose of that grace is hyjacked by carnal enemies of the cross to justify themselves while in the flesh...refusing to be obedient and ask, seek and knock for the full entrance into kingdom life. These draw back unto perdition.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The grace of God is a gift from God. But the purpose of that grace is hyjacked by carnal enemies of the cross to justify themselves while in the flesh...refusing to be obedient and ask, seek and knock for the full entrance into kingdom life. These draw back unto perdition.

Here is what you've committed so far today...
You've falsely taught that the gift of God, if believed is a "free gift" that is not earned, = is the theology of carnal "flesh."
So, you denied Grace, ...and you have also stated that the way the Gospel of the GRACE of God functions as Salvation= is only if "the person endures to the end", (self saving) ..so, you denied "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, again, by claiming that WORKS is salvation = "enduring"

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You've falsely taught that the gift of God, if believed is a "free gift" that is not earned, = is the theology of carnal flesh.

LOL You have to lie and misquote me to make your points because you are acting from your true source ...the carnal mind. You are posting things that expose your lies. So keep on lying to prove your real position to all. The truth to you is like something that hurts your flesh. So you seek to avoid it by obfuscation, twisting, lying and misquoting.

God gives us a free gift...but NOT to be used BY the flesh to justify itself. So if that's the case you are out of business.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the same way that when Jesus died the veil (parochet) of the temple was rent from top to bottom exposing the holiest place to all priests in the temple...likewise when we are crucified with Christ, God's holy presence fills our hearts.

And if are not yet ready to be crucified from this life and this world...we can at least pick up our own cross and follow Him.

Reactions: faithfulness

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And if are not yet ready to be crucified from this life and this world...we can at least pick up our own cross and follow Him.

Galatians 1:8

Now you are setting conditions of "accepting you will have to do something later".... before God will save you.
= Amazing heresy.
Total self rightousness on display in public,... a complete denial of the Cross and the Gift of Salvation, while ultimately pretending to be a deep bible student on a forum.
And you'll do it again.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are sinning and repenting, then you are not delivered.
If you were delivered you would not STILL be sinning.

And yet, you still sin. You have selfishnesses, angers toward others, pride, etc.

The only way you can describe holiness is to say part of you is not holy and part of you is, in some mystical way.

That's not dying. That's not giving up your life to find your life. Thats trying to come up with some twisted plan where Christ died so you dont have to give up your life to find it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
[MKJV] II Corinthians 5:21
For He has made Him who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

All about what He did

amen. ^^^^^^

Salvation is a Gift.
JESUS is Salvation.
If you have Him, you have Salvation.
JESUS is Eternal Life.
If you have Him, you have Eternal Life.
"Christ IN YOU, - the Hope of Glory".
All the born again, are 'ONE" with God and Christ, having been made righteous by the Blood of Jesus.
There is no "self doing it".. Its ALL of Grace. = The Gospel of the GRACE of God.
Salvation is finished by Jesus and offered by God. = "to all who will BELIEVE". = "Faith is accepted, is counted as RIGHTEOUSNESS".
You go to heaven not because you endure or because you try to live a good life, but ONLY because the ONLY GOOD LIVE EVER LIVED (Jesus) has been offered to you as the "Gift of Righteousness".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And yet, you still sin. You have selfishnesses, angers toward others, pride, etc.

The only way you can describe holiness is to say part of you is not holy and part of you is, in some mystical way.

No, that is you saying that about yourself.
See, you have this idea, as do many who are not yet able to realize that there is no sin in Christ that you are still a "sinner".
This is what you believe you are, so that is what you do, because that is what you BELIEVE.
When you come into right believing, and can begin to see yourself as God sees you, then you will finally find the Grace of God that will break the bondage of "walking in the flesh" that is controlling your Christianity.
ive nearly written a BOOK now, in Threads, offering the insight into this simple way to free yourself from the sinning and confessing and repenting failed discipleship.
Read and study what im teaching and find your way out of your own flesh, or stay in it if that is what you choose to do.
Its up to you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
LOL You have to lie and misquote me to make your points

I dont misapply reality.
You are a self saving, 'enduring to the end", Grace rejecting Legalist, who is teaching against the Grace of God.
You have actually stated that to have simple faith in Christ, that is free from working to be saved or working to stay saved, is to be in the "FLESH".
So, You can "LOL" all your way to Galatians 1:8, if you think thats funny.
The good news, is that you have so outed yourself in the Light of this truth on this Forum, that only the most legalistic here, will be able to not understand what you clearly are, as you have so clearly defined yourself to be.

Now go and try to walk it all back and tell us now about "grace" and "gift" if you like, and use some of my sentences to try to hide behind as i only talk about and teach about GRACE, according to how Paul explains it.
I think tho..that it's a little too late for you., tho you can try to work on some damage control now, and no doubt you will.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dont misapply reality.
You are a self saving, 'enduring to the end", Grace rejecting Legalist, who is teaching against the Grace of God.
You have actually stated that to have simple faith in Christ, that is free from working to be saved or working to stay saved, is to be in the "FLESH".
So, You can "LOL" all your way to Galatians 1:8, if you think thats funny.
The good news, is that you have so outed yourself in the Light of this truth on this Forum, that only the most legalistic here, will be able to not understand what you clearly are, as you have so clearly defined yourself to be.

Now go and try to walk it all back and tell us now about "grace" and "gift" if you like, and use some of my sentences to try to hide behind as i only talk about and teach about GRACE, according to how Paul explains it.
I think tho..that it's a little too late for you., tho you can try to work on some damage control now, and no doubt you will.

Watch as the lie is propagated.

Someone who believes the law is holy and that God empowers people by grace to fulfill the law= legalist

Someone who pretends they are something they are not through a dogmatic ideology based on the carnal mind= right believing