• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the context of the verse, Ezra.
Its not just the words read literally that is the LIGHT.

See, im on a "christian" forum dealing with a lot of people who are exactly as those who John is talking to..
These people are sinning and repenting.. Yet, there is no sin, because our Advocate has them already if we are IN CHRIST....
But baby Christian's in mind, do not understand this yet, so, what you do, is you talk to them, based on what they can understand.
You give "little children" BABY FOOD and MILK.
You uses words like "sin", when in fact, Paul explains that all SIN is forgiven. in Colossians 2:13 .
And you show them that God does not charge the Born again with "sin".... in Romans 4:8 As God can't charge you for what Jesus has removed from you.. on the Cross. God can NOT hold you accountable in Eternity, for what Jesus has died to redeem you from on the Cross on EARTH.

Yet the baby Christian thinks they still have theirs... So, you teach them regarding what they can understand..
See, that what you do with a "Little child", as John is doing with these "little children" these baby Christians.
But you dont just leave it there......you do what im doing....you give them more meat, and you watch their little baby teeth try to chew it.
And that is Paul or Me telling you this....

""""""Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God""..

What im doing here, is trying to get a lot of born again people, to move BEYOND the "elementary teaching" that you have to teach "little children" who are babes in Christ for 50 yrs.
Im trying to get you to grow out of the carnal baby theology mind of the FLESH and into the Grace of God MIND, which is the MEAT of Faith, that is to WALK in the SPIRIT.... so that you can stop "sinning and repenting".... as this is the ELEMENTARY baby learning to walk out their Salvation place of understanding.
Of course, it remains true that if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Of course, it remains true that if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

You have Sin, as you say. And you are a sinner as you believe.

Jesus had mine on the Cross.
He died, its gone.

See the difference between us yet??
Take a good long look.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have Sin, as you say. And you are a sinner as you believe.

Jesus had mine on the Cross.
He died, its gone.

See the difference between us yet??
Take a good long look.
Yep. In denying indwelling sin you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yep. In denying indwelling sin you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you.

And you saying that is to deny that all the born again are the "righteousness of God, in Christ".
I dont have "indwelling sin".
You do. This is why you chase me around on this Forum, and obsess against my Threads and try to claim i have, your corrupt spiritual issue.
I dont have your issue.
You have it.
Its in YOU, not in me.
Jesus has all my sin, and my former "flesh" is crucified with Christ.
My Sin is gone, my Righteousness is God's, and that is my Spiritual Reality.
I can't agree with your false assertion, simple because you need me to relate to your sinning issue.
I dont have it.
Jesus has my sin, and i have God's Righteousness as MINE for all eternity.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you saying that is to deny that all the born again are the "righteousness of God, in Christ".
I dont have "indwelling sin".
You do. This is why you chase me around on this Forum, and obsess against my Threads and try to claim i have, your corrupt spiritual issue.
I dont have your issue.
You have it.
Its in YOU, not in me.
Jesus has all my sin, and my former "flesh" is crucified with Christ.
My Sin is gone, my Righteousness is God's, and that is my Spiritual Reality.
I can't agree with your false assertion, simple because you need me to relate to your sinning issue.
I dont have it.
Jesus has my sin, and i have God's Righteousness as MINE for all eternity.
Friend, I am merely trying to convince you, out of love, to stop deceiving yourself.

I do have indwelling sin; but this does not mean that I am living a life of sin.

I find that sin has been rendered dead within me so that it no longer has any authority over my behaviour.

You have a vile body; as does every one of us who have not yet received a glorified body (Philippians 3:21).

That means that you have sin dwelling within you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Friend,

I do have indwelling sin; but this does not mean that I am living a life of sin.

If i was your friend, you would not have falsely accused me of being a "Gnostic" who was teaching that type of devil twisted nonsense on this Forum.
You never quoted any "gnostic" teaching, and tried to show it as compared to what i teach OPENLY for all to see and review and consider.

Listen.. you tried for weeks here, to harm my reputation by being dishonest, and all this did was define the REAL YOU, for all here to witness....

So, can a dishonest person, suggest to me that they are my "friend" and be found to be honest after what you've committed?
Is this more "indwelling sin" you have, as you define yourself as having, that makes you behave dishonestly on a forum, when you post to me?
Seems so.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If i was your friend, you would not have falsely accused me of being a "Gnostic" and teaching this nonsense on a Forum.
So, can a dishonest person, suggest to me that they are my "friend" and be found to honest if they say this?
Is this more "indwelling sin" you have that makes you behave dishonestly on a forum, when you post to me?
Seems so.
I have shown elsewhere that your teaching is gnostic in its personality.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have shown elsewhere that your teaching is gnostic in its personality.

You've shown that you will by use of deception try to create the illusion that you have compared my teaching with any "gnostic" theology.
You have never.
You don't quote any Gnostic Teaching.
You dont try to compare literal Gnostic teaching with my Threads or posts..
You just say....>"its the same".
Well, thats a LIE, that proven to be so, by the fact that you never have shown one "gnostic" verse or quote that would even slightly relate to what i Teach.
As i said.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've shown that you will by use of deception try to create the illusion that you have compared my teaching with any "gnostic" theology.
You have never.
You don't quote any Gnostic Teaching.
You dont try to compare literal Gnostic teaching with my Threads or posts..
You just say....>"its the same".
Well, thats a LIE, that proven to be so, by the fact that you never have shown one "gnostic" verse or quote that would even slightly relate to what i Teach.
As i said.
I don't have any access to gnostic teachings; and neither do I read them. If I did, I would probably have been influenced by them as it seems to be the case with you.

I know what I have been taught by solid pastors on what gnosticism is all about.

I will do my best right now to find the post in the other thread where I showed that your teaching is indeed gnostic.

But it appears that you are another who is attempting to take up the accuser's employment and nature in accusing me of being a liar.

Let me say to all that I abhor lying.

Becoming a perfect Disciple of Christ

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't have any access to gnostic teachings; and neither do I read them. .

You say you have NO access to Gnostic teaching, you don't know what they are, as how could you if you have "no access", and you dont read them you say, yet you are falsely accusing me of teaching for weeks, what you are not familiar with......

So, you've falsely labeled me, and have no issue in your conscious about it at all.
Is it seared or just black?
You actually think you are "in the Spirit", and "doing God's will" to label me falsely, on a Public forum, while having no knowledge of what you are talking about at all.

Do you see yourself yet?
"by their fruit you shall know them".
Do you see your own FRUIT?
its rotten to the core.

So as you said, you have a "indwelling sin" issue, and thats for certain.
And you have more then that, justbyfaith,.... now you have a sowing and reaping situation headed your way.
God is not mocked.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say you have NO access to Gnostic teaching, you don't know what they are, as how could you if you have "no access", and you dont read them you say, yet you are falsely accusing me of teaching for weeks, what you are not familiar with......

I know what gnostic teaching is...I've been told what it is in the context of Christian teaching.

I don't have access to gnostic documents that deceive those who read them into believing gnosticism.

Do you?

Do you see your own FRUIT?
its rotten to the core.

In pointing one finger at me, you have three pointing back at you. In trying to take a mote out of my eye, you ought to consider the beam in yours.

Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42.

And you have more then that, justbyfaith,.... now you have a sowing and reaping situation headed your way.

What...you're going to try and uproot the seeds I've planted?

(Even if the fruit that nourishes them is rotten, it will suffice as nourishment for the seed so it can grow).

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know what gnostic teaching is...I've been told what it is in the context of Christian teaching.

I don't have access to gnostic documents that deceive those who read them into believing gnosticism.

Do you?.

I dont point fingers.
I just teach and Let God spotlight the heretics.
Today, and i think it was in a Post to you, i explained "Gnosis" and "Gnosticism".

Why would i know this?
Because its a part of the History of Christianity.
Basic fundamental 1st Yr Seminary class info.
So, whomever told you what it means, that led you to accuse me of this lie, lied to you.
So, you used someone's lie to accuse me falsely.
That was a mistake.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont point fingers.
I just teach and Let God spotlight the heretics.
Today, and i think it was in a Post to you, i explained "Gnosis" and "Gnosticism".

Why would i know this?
Because its a part of the History of Christianity.
Basic fundamental 1st Yr Seminary class info.
So, whomever told you what it means, that led you to accuse me of this lie, lied to you.
So, you used someone's lie to accuse me falsely.
That was a mistake.
I don't think that they were lying. They were teaching the Bible under the anointing and unction of the Holy Ghost.

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“ Judged by every thought?” Jesus took my Judgement on the Cross...
Jesus said you will judged for every deed and thought, but you say, “No, Jesus - you’re wrong."
“ Jesus closed up the legal loopholes? He most certainly did.....Now there is no Way to make it to Heaven unless one accepts God’s Way—GRACE Plus Nothing....You have NOTHING to offer to God other than your sins
James says you need faith and works to be saved (James 2:24). So does Rev 14:12 - “the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus”.

So does Paul:
“Strive for … the holiness without which no one will see the Lord” (Heb 12:14).

So does John:
“And by this we may be sure that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says ‘I know Him’ but disobeys His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His word, in him truly love for God is perfected. By this we may be sure that we are in Him …” (1John 2:3-5)
You talk about a “ Standard?”.....Indeed , there is one .....
Yep, and here is that standard:
“the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus” (Rev 14:12);
or alternatively,
“All who keep His commandments abide in Him, and He in them.” (1John 3:24)
The Standard for those who want to be Justified by “their” Performance as opposed to “HIS” Performance
James 2:24 says “a man is justified by WORKS and not by faith alone”. But you say, “No, James, you’re wrong: a man is NOT justified by his works”.
Perfection 24/7....How ya doing with that?
God is not demanding perfection from sinners, because he knows full well that perfection is impossible in this life and that we all sin (1John 1:8).

What you need to understand is that God tests our faith and measures our love for him by our obedience to his commandments - “If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15).
It has always been thus - even before Adam and Eve sinned, God tested their love for him by giving them a commandment to not eat from that tree. God tested the personal and collective faith and love of the Israelites by their obedience to his commandments.
“YOU” are the one who lacks understanding about “ Righteousness”
If you study scripture selectively and take verses out-of-context, you will end up with the false doctrines you espouse here in your post. You’re understanding of “righteousness” and “holiness” - and salvation itself - is deeply flawed.

Furthermore, I suspect there are many phony believers out there who are willing slaves to sin and aren’t prepared to repent of their favourite sin(s) - not even for Christ. They delude themselves and invent false, poisonous doctrines that say the “blood of Christ” and “grace” covers all their sins. That way lies death.
All this is stuff is very basic …. Learn more about Christianity 101
Sorry to break the bad news - but your "stuff" is very basically wrong and you have failed Christianity 101. I advise you to find an qualified adult who can teach you properly (a good place to start would be the Catechism of the Catholic Church).

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you had a family that was starving and had no choice, you had to do it to save their lives, would yo?? Do you think God would be angry??
No, I don’t think God would be angry ... but your question is irrelevant to the discussion and you’re trying to change the subject. So I’ll try again:
You say a Christian has no laws or rules, so I want to know what a Christian should do when he is tempted to sin - should he sin or not sin? Tell me.

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have confused discipleship with Salvation.

The righteousness of God, is absolutely "completed" and its ignorance to state that God's righteousness is not "completed".
Its theological heresy to state that God's righteousness would not make you as Righteous as God is, when its HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS that the born again have become, as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
You said (in an earlier post) that the “eternal effect” of the Blood Atonement (the Cross) is “completed righteousness”. Scripture says the death of Jesus redeemed (atoned for the sins of), not just the “born again”, but ALL MANKIND (John 1:29, 1John 2:2, 1Tim 2:3-6, Romans 5:18, 6:10, Heb 9:26).
So if the Blood Atonement provides eternal “completed righteousness” for ALL MANKIND, that means ALL MANKIND will be saved and end up in Heaven, doesn’t it?
You are only made righteous by the blood of Jesus, if you are born again.
Jame says "faith without works is dead". Our works are essential to salvation.
Are you born again?
I don't know - ask God. It doesn't matter if I think I'm "born again" or not, Christ is my judge.
Or are you just water baptized by a Cult that lied to you and told you that the water is where and how you are "saved"?
I'm Catholic. Which cult says we are saved merely be getting baptized?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I don’t think God would be angry ... but your question is irrelevant to the discussion and you’re trying to change the subject. So I’ll try again:
You say a Christian has no laws or rules, so I want to know what a Christian should do when he is tempted to sin - should he sin or not sin? Tell me.
We have no laws. Love is not a law. so i ask you while you are here, seeking to judge and condemn men, should not God judge you and condemn you for the same judgement you judge them???