solomon had 666 talents of gold for a reason:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
solomon's temple represented the physical church

This might open your eyes, please read through it.

1 Kings 10:14
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

People don't ever question why the second beast (false prophet) had two horns like a lamb.

They have no power to move people to GOD. They have pews full of people that know of GOD through The Word ...but they have no Relationship with Him. It's all for show, they fill their weekly quota of GOD stuff for the week and continue their normal lives. They did their chore for the week so they get a free pass into Heaven.

The problem is the corrupt system that makes people feel Saved ...when they are not. the beast image is anchored to flames. JESUS Created The Reborn Image with His Blood ...these people are rejecting His Blood when they refuse to kill off the old worldly man

image of the beast is dying in your sin. unrepentant sin.

We have a sea of worldly dead people on our hands. They need to stop pretending that they are not damned when they are. Their whole gig has been to gradually improve these people ...that just doesn't work. Yes, you see improvements ...but that is just artificial when they haven't denied themselves and have GOD as their Number 1 priority 24/7. It's always ...oh, i'll work for GOD when i have time ...or feel like it ...it's the sunday-only-Christian mentality. i'm saying they are Not completely devoted to being on The Narrow Path. A Child of GOD isn't looking for the bare minimum they can do for GOD to get into Heaven.

The Jews stoned Stephen because The SPIRIT had him tell them that Solomon's Temple was pointless. Stop with the physical churches.

GOD didn't want solomon's temple

[Act 7:46 KJV] Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
[Act 7:47 KJV] But Solomon built him an house.
[Act 7:48 KJV] Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
[Act 7:49 KJV] Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
[Act 7:50 KJV] Hath not my hand made all these things?
[Act 7:51 KJV] Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

tower of babel was men trying to make their own name like pharisees did. GOD doesn't seem to be a fan of hierarchies (social status) within His Church. We are to wash each others feet. Does your church ask you for money? Do you get that they made a business out of GOD? it's man doing what man does ...look for power and control. Understand what the false church is.

283823840_5311291298892411_6316673404950466703_n.jpg

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

People don't ever question why the second beast (false prophet) had two horns like a lamb.

They have no power to move people to GOD. They have pews full of people that know of GOD through The Word ...but they have no Relationship with Him. It's all for show, they fill their weekly quota of GOD stuff for the week and continue their normal lives. They did their chore for the week so they get a free pass into Heaven.

The problem is the corrupt system that makes people feel Saved ...when they are not. the beast image is anchored to flames. JESUS Created The Reborn Image with His Blood ...these people are rejecting His Blood when they refuse to kill off the old worldly man

We have a sea of worldly dead people on our hands. They need to stop pretending that they are not damned when they are. Their whole gig has been to gradually improve these people ...that just doesn't work. Yes, you see improvements ...but that is just artificial when they haven't denied themselves and have GOD as their Number 1 priority 24/7. It's always ...oh, i'll work for GOD when i have time ...or feel like it ...it's the sunday-only-Christian mentality. i'm saying they are Not completely devoted to being on The Narrow Path. A Child of GOD isn't looking for the bare minimum they can do for GOD to get into Heaven.

The Jews stoned Stephen because The SPIRIT had him tell them that Solomon's Temple was pointless. Stop with the physical churches.

[Act 7:46 KJV] Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
[Act 7:48 KJV] Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
[Act 7:49 KJV] Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
[Act 7:51 KJV] Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

tower of babel was men trying to make their own name like pharisees did. GOD doesn't seem to be a fan of hierarchies (social status) within His Church. We are to wash each others feet. Does your church ask you for money? Do you get that they made a business out of GOD? it's man doing what man does ...look for power and control. Understand what the false church is.

View attachment 22791
I agree with the picture of the church on a cliff,, a true picture of where things are today

It's churchianity, put your $$$ in the offering basket, no sin and repentance preached from the pulpit, everybody gets a free ride to heaven, homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators, it's a big "A Lie"!

2 Timothy 3:3-4KJV
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a spiritual war against the false church right now. Real Repentance and Real Baptism is the line of Saved/not Saved. Most are in the false church and don't know it.

satan likes to twist things ...but not from scratch. he knew Water Baptism had to be a thing ...so he introduce baby and child Baptism ...when it doesn't count.

even new Catholic converts don't get dunked ...that's on purpose. Protestants will dunk you as an adult convert ...but if the person doesn't have a Repentant heart ...it was pointless.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Act 17:24 KJV]
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

[Act 17:25 KJV]
Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for the same group of people every day even though some may already be saved. I have no idea if they are saved or not. Only God knows. I don't think walking down an isle and saying something saves you like many are led to believe. Repentance and the belief in Jesus saves.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View attachment 22791
like for the image, not sure how accurate it really is though; i think many, or at least several, start their walk in a “church” and then go on to better things as they learn more?

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone think when Paul was writing to a Church, it was to a literal physical building?