SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA questions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA questions I have posted this question today because For several years I have gathered information in my research pertaining to the Columbia disaster. It is more than just "research" and I will deal with this aspect in its proper time. . The purpose of this thread is to ask for contributors , Jewish or Christian , who have special and specific knowlege ( from above ) regarding the Space Shuttle Columbia which burned up several years ago. I am talking about confirmed information received before , during or after this event. Whether from knowlege , dreams , visions or revelation etc. I am talking about spiritual revelation from a Jewish or Christian perspective . (Both groups are involve so far) I am not talking about ordinary everyday type dreams , or emotional "feelings" or "what somebody thinks" Anyone who has received such information may have kept it to themselves or shared it with a few close friends or pastors. I am looking for the genuine article , if you have such information or know of someone who has, please let me know here. If privacy is an issue maybe PM me instead. If Pastors or Priests have been approached on this topic , confidentiality will be an issue and must be respected. Your advice will be sought and appreciated. Many thanks for all who can be of assistance. Arnie M.Canada.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well as you already know from Googling me Arnie I was given this information in a dream About ten days before this event I was shown a dream of fire balls steaking across the sky there was more than one piece it seemed as though it was two or three pieces and sparks that all ran together in a long streak or a firey trail I did not know what it was at the time thought it might be a meteor but my expercience with these dreams and the form they take of vivid color and very detailed I knew that it was prophetic in nature I was told(by an unknown voice) this would happen on the 1st of the new month that of course was Feb 1, 2003 I told others of the dream and was awaked by phone ringing early on the morning of Feb 1 an excited voice telling to turn on the T. V. just to see my dream displayed on T.V. unfortunatley it was the space shuttle Columbia and not a harmless Meteor.I am no prophet and do not claim to be one I do however have dreams that sometimes turn out to be prophetic in nature these are not normal dreams they are very much like being awake and experiencing what I am seeing. I can document if you except family as proper documentation, but I understand that might not be considered reliable documentation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I would be interested why you are reaseraching this if you would like to Say You can PM me if you rather not say it in the public forum.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;42687)
I would be interested why you are reaseraching this if you would like to Say You can PM me if you rather not say it in the public forum.
Yes kriss , you would find the "research" very interesting.As mentioned earlier it is "more than just research"I was "handed this file" over 5 years ago. It's purpose is yet to be determined.No , It has never been made public and I will not do so now.No I am unable to PM you the details at this time.This is to keep your information "pure" and "original" as you saw it and recall it.kriss , sufficient to say you have already provided some important information. It corroborates other testimony I have.I have some further questions for you and I will address them in the next post in a couple of minutes.With sincere appologies , my intention is not to be 'secretive' , it is simply required so as not to taint or influence other's testimony. Hope that makes sense for now. Your corroborating info certainly adds another element of excitement in this situation. Later , I will certainly privately brief you on what this is all about . In the meantime I need more details.Arnie M.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;42677)
Well as you already know from Googling me Arnie I was given this information in a dream About ten days before this event I was shown a dream of fire balls steaking across the sky there was more than one piece it seemed as though it was two or three pieces and sparks that all ran together in a long streak or a firey trail I did not know what it was at the time thought it might be a meteor but my expercience with these dreams and the form they take of vivid color and very detailed I knew that it was prophetic in nature I was told(by an unknown voice) this would happen on the 1st of the new month that of course was Feb 1, 2003 I told others of the dream and was awaked by phone ringing early on the morning of Feb 1 an excited voice telling to turn on the T. V. just to see my dream displayed on T.V. unfortunatley it was the space shuttle Columbia and not a harmless Meteor.I am no prophet and do not claim to be one I do however have dreams that sometimes turn out to be prophetic in nature these are not normal dreams they are very much like being awake and experiencing what I am seeing. I can document if you except family as proper documentation, but I understand that might not be considered reliable documentation.
kriss: Based on your information so far I can assure you that what you saw was not an "ordinary dream" , nor a product of your imagination.I have a few questions , details are important , even seemingly unimportant information may be valuable so include it as well. This happened over 5 years ago so do the best you can. Many thanks.You mentioned vivid color with lots of detail. Describe as best you can all the colors and details , background , were the colors clear and crisp , were some flowing or transparent etc.Was there anything in particular to make you sense it was prophetic in nature. Describe as best you can.Can you explain the voice spoken , the tone , where did it seem to come from , do you remember the exact words?How were the details communicated to you regarding the date of Feb 1 st. Do you recall if there were any other numbers mentioned , any other words mentioned , any scripture mentioned etc.The morning and days after the dream , anything special to mention ? Such as your feelings or emotions or thoughts etc.You said .... "these are not normal dreams they are very much like being awake and experiencing what I am seeing" ..... ( ps : This is exactly how "others" have describe it as well) While "there" , did you feel "surrounded by something" , in other words what did the surroundings "feel" like. Explain as best you can if it applied to you.You say you told others about the dream , what was the reaction , did they believe you , was it easy or hard for you to tell it ? In the days after the dream (and before Feb 1st) did you ponder the meaning , or think of it much etc.Those are some question for now kriss. It is not urgent that you reply immediately. Relax and do the best you can and in your own time. Answer them individualy or all at once , suit yourself , and If you remember things later , no problem , we can just keep adding them on. In some of the testimony I already have, it was hard to put into words "what they saw and heard and felt" so if that applies to you as well , just do your best. It is best to describe it somehow , rather than leave it out. These little incidentals turn out to be important later.Many thanksArnie M.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
A quick note to others who have been reading this thread I would like to explain how I got here (To this forum) . It is rather interesting. I have already shared it with kriss and you may find it interesting as well.5 years ago I was given the task of compiling information on Columbia received by revelation in the Jewish and Christian perspective. The file has over 20 pages so far and with no knowlege of its purpose I set it aside (4 1/2 years ago) and there it peacefully sat until now.I have always known I was to re-visit this issue , and I always new I was to join a public Christian forum some day.With these things in mind , the other day I was "prompted" to go on the computer and do it. Within 3 minutes I had a Google search with 3,900,000 results , I clicked 3 sites at random .One page was a LONG dissertation by some guy named kriss on the rapture subject. I liked the high level of discussion. The next page was again by kriss and was containing Columbia Information I was looking for. The third page was by some guy named Denver where he said ... "I did not have this forum planned but ...."This all happened in 3 minutes , it was exactly what I was requiring and confirmed three ways. Neat. These things do not happen by chance. I'm glad to be here , glad you are too.Arnie M.ps:And yes , I now know kriss is a girl .... she has been a great help for meAnd yes , Denver , we know who planned this all out right !!! Well done
smile.gif
and thanks

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(arniem;42763)
kriss: Based on your information so far I can assure you that what you saw was not an "ordinary dream" , nor a product of your imagination.I have a few questions , details are important , even seemingly unimportant information may be valuable so include it as well. This happened over 5 years ago so do the best you can. Many thanks.You mentioned vivid color with lots of detail. Describe as best you can all the colors and details , background , were the colors clear and crisp , were some flowing or transparent etc.the sky was dark(night) the flames were orange,red,yellow as fire is everything was a clear and crisp as watching it in real ife Was there anything in particular to make you sense it was prophetic in nature. Describe as best you can.You have to understand I have had these prophectic dreams for years this was not the first nor was it the last I also knew of 9/11/2001So I know them when I have them I have learned to observe them as a bystander yet also being in them if that makes sense, I never try to guess what Im being shown and most times I have little understanding if Im not told untill they happen. Can you explain the voice spoken , the tone , where did it seem to come from , do you remember the exact words? Everywhere and nowhere it may have even been I just heard it in my mind but it was clear I have heard it before so it seemed familiar in way if that makes sense I wasnt startled or surprised by it I just trust it from somewhere inside I know it How were the details communicated to you regarding the date of Feb 1 st. As far as I remember I was told this would happen on the 1st day of the new Month that was in late Jan. Feb.1st was the new month Do you recall if there were any other numbers mentioned , any other words mentioned , any scripture mentioned etc.Not that I remember The morning and days after the dream , anything special to mention ? Such as your feelings or emotions or thoughts etc.Yes I knew it was true, from past experience, I knew it would happen as I saw it I did not know it was the shuttle as I said but I knew for a fact something would fall from the sky I believe for some reason God shows me things I believe they are perhaps time markers of some sort. but I do not question the why if they are God speaking they 1000% correct they always have been so I trust them completly Why he shows me I do not knowI assume when he wants me know he will tell me untill then I just listenHe has told me many things I did not know before he told me. You said .... "these are not normal dreams they are very much like being awake and experiencing what I am seeing" ..... ( ps : This is exactly how "others" have describe it as well) While "there" , did you feel "surrounded by something" , in other words what did the surroundings "feel" like. Explain as best you can if it applied to you.I am aware my body is asleep but my mind is awake I live them and expercience them if I were not asleep I would call them visions because they are real but being aware my body is asleep I call them dreams for a lack of a better termYou say you told others about the dream , what was the reaction , did they believe you , was it easy or hard for you to tell it ? In the days after the dream (and before Feb 1st) did you ponder the meaning , or think of it much etc.LOL, My family and friends believe what I say they have seen this over and over again they have learned if I say I had a dream they listen up they call me tomarrows newspaper Today,
smile.gif
So I have no problem sharing what I see as I trust its sourceI always wonder why God shows me, I am nobody, I often wondered what Im supposed to do with this info. is there something he wants me to do I am not getting ? surley he doesnt show me for my own sake so I can say see I saw it . God doesnt work that way. I have a feeling he is doing it for reason but I do not understand the reason. I just have to trust he will tell me when its time.Those are some question for now kriss. It is not urgent that you reply immediately. Relax and do the best you can and in your own time. Answer them individualy or all at once , suit yourself , and If you remember things later , no problem , we can just keep adding them on. In some of the testimony I already have, it was hard to put into words "what they saw and heard and felt" so if that applies to you as well , just do your best. It is best to describe it somehow , rather than leave it out. These little incidentals turn out to be important later.Many thanksArnie M.
I will give you a link to another dream I hadhttp://www.christianityboard.com/rose-shar...ght=rose+Sharon