Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to Religionists, Legalists and Tares, I try to show them the same mercy and compassion that Paul did.....he told your Spiritual ancestors , the “ Circumcision- For- Salvation” Crowd to go ahead and cut the whole “ package” off.....How sweet....how “ Compassionate” Of Him.....

Paul never even said to PRAY for such Types.....he knew that “ A little Leaven Leavenith the whole batch”..... His Solution to the presence of Legalists and Tares ? Throw them out of the church....” Through out the Bond Woman and her son!” ( Hagar and Ishmael were stand- ins for today’s Legalists, like you and JBF and others here...) Paul Lost many of the Churches that he founded ( all the churches in Asia Minor have deserted me) Leaven was the reason why.....it was not taken care of properly....I just try to do my little-part.....I am like God.....I HATE Leaven......don’t expect me to “ molly- coddle” it in the name of “ understanding and compassion” .....peddle your phony “ guilt trip” to somebody that doesn’t know their Bible.....

If you just read the Bible, the Tares are people like you, not the people that stand for morality and the whole Bible. The beliefs that you preach that Christ rewards the wicked is blasphemy. The doctrine of sin and sin some more and all evil will reside in heaven is a doctrine of the church of Satan...You might consider converting.

And legalist? You have no idea what a legalist is. The Bible is not a legalist....quoting the scriptures is not legalism. Morality is not the enemy of Christ. Christianity is not a religion of sin and sin some more with a guarantee of heaven.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not know anything about how I live, no more than I know anything about how you live. But I can see your character in how you post. But I do not know how you actually live.

Your main problem with this legalism thing, and why you are quick to label people legalists in forums is you don't have an accurate description and definition of a legalist.

....in your opinion only....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if that's what some grace people are saying then it isn't lying.

Zzzzzzz.....are you done yet ? Wake me when you are...You have been awfully “windy” lately....

The answers to all of your questions and accusations are in my posts....I’m tired of going around in circles and trying to provide answers to the same questions....I have Nothing new to say....just try reading my posts , unless of course, you just want to argue and continue to relish your role as the “ Accuser of the Brethren” and the Guy in Galatians 1:8 —-the “Accursed” Teacher Of False, Perverted “ gospels”..... like “Lucky Repentance” for Salvation......

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answers to all of your questions and accusations are in my posts....I’m tired of going around in circles and trying to provide answers to the same questions....I have Nothing new to say....just try reading my posts
But you keep coming back, lol!

unless of course, you just want to argue and continue to relish your role as the “ Accuser of the Brethren”
And you're not an accuser of the brethren?
Your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee.....you’re “All Heart”..... If you want to “help out” somebody,
Peddle you “Air Of Superiority” to the Blind Guides( and your Soul- mates) that push “ Lucky Repentance” for Salvation.......please forgive my lack of “ Love and Compassion” for those that push “ Doctrines Of Demons” that spit on the Blood Of Christ .....they make me Sick and I’ve had the Holy Spirit in me for a LONG Time.....

Paul declared his “ loving” verdict in regard to these types long go.....”Cast them Out!”.....ain't that “ loving?” He didn’t even say “ hand them over to Satan for rebuke and Restoration” like the Guy who slept with his own Stepmother......

Seems like maybe they are just “ Tares” and they are without hope....
Tares are children of Cain and Cain was a child of the devil.
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
This scripture says Cain's father was the devil and that means Eve had sex with the devil.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
This scripture says Cain's father was the devil and that means Eve had sex with the devil.
WOW! Just no...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the definition of what a tare is:
Tares [N]

the bearded darnel, mentioned only in Matthew 13:25-30 . It is the Lolium temulentum, a species of rye-grass, the seeds of which are a strong soporific poison. It bears the closest resemblance to wheat till the ear appears, and only then the difference is discovered. It grows plentifully in Syria and Palestine.

So how it relates to the church is that Satan puts tares within the church to sow discord....
Tares resemble wheat so much in the beginning that it is hard to tell they are tares and not wheat....
False teachers, preachers, prophets and members of the congregation sit amongst true followers of Jesus causing them to stumble and to be deceived in believing a lie.
Tares are not the unsaved people who don't go to church...they are members of a church.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferris Bueller

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the definition of what a tare is:
Tares [N]

the bearded darnel, mentioned only in Matthew 13:25-30 . It is the Lolium temulentum, a species of rye-grass, the seeds of which are a strong soporific poison. It bears the closest resemblance to wheat till the ear appears, and only then the difference is discovered. It grows plentifully in Syria and Palestine.

So how it relates to the church is that Satan puts tares within the church to sow discord....
Tares resemble wheat so much in the beginning that it is hard to tell they are tares and not wheat....
False teachers, preachers, prophets and members of the congregation sit amongst true followers of Jesus causing them to stumble and to be deceived in believing a lie.
Tares are not the unsaved people who don't go to church...they are members of a church.

Bible's translation:
tares G2215
dziz-an'-ee-on
Of uncertain origin; false grain
: - tares.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI: As some may have noticed a member took upon themselves to strike through my definition of tares on post number 610...
For the purpose of clearing up any confusion or misunderstanding editing another member's post is strictly prohibited by anyone other than a moderator.
Thanks

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI: As some may have noticed a member took upon themselves to strike through my definition of tares on post number 610...
For the purpose of clearing up any confusion or misunderstanding editing another member's post is strictly prohibited by anyone other than a moderator.
Thanks
are they able to do that? I was wondering why you were doing that.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
It's easy how to identify tares, they who condemn or curse each other is the tares as since beginning God never condemn his own creation (Genesis 3:17-19; Matthew 21:18-20; James 3:7-12). God always tried to spare and full of mercy to rebelious men, but mankind is not same with God and never will as men always condemn each other.
Men ways prefers "Eye for an eye, Teeth for teeth" since beginning of time, similar with all men prefers Barabbas than Jesus and it still factual until today.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you keep coming back, lol!

And you're not an accuser of the brethren?
Your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

I am obviously an “Accuser”......I attack Legalists.....Religionists......False, Perverted Gospel Preachers and Tares.....God likes it.....

Yes, I “accuse” ......the people that I accuse? Are they really “ Brethren?” In many cases, I doubt it.....

What is really “ mind boggling” is your refusal to acknowledge the validity of the song “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus”.......

And you really want to discuss “ hypocrisy?” How May times have you mindlessly sung that song and if the Truth Of it ever hit home—-you would be Outraged! The Truth encapsulated in that song is abhorrent to you and your False Gospel Buddies .....

“ Nothing of myself I bring ......its only to the Cross I cling.....”

There’s another Song you can tear out if your hymnal, Hypocrite.......