"That Wicked" has problems!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...how can one remove what is already being built (grown) up on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself the chief corner stone...
Once again, context is critical. There is no doubt that the Church is the spiritual Building of God. But that DOES NOT NULLIFY the existence or the nature of the heavenly Jerusalem, the city which was built specifically by God with heavenly materials.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, context is critical. There is no doubt that the Church is the spiritual Building of God. But that DOES NOT NULLIFY the existence or the nature of the heavenly Jerusalem, the city which was built specifically by God with heavenly materials.

With beautiful reflecting Jewels and Gold, yeah? The pictures of man’s precious gems. Comparing it to what is dead. Matthew 6:20-21 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: [21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. I can't convince you of the truth. Only the Holy Spirit can, but that would mean that you would have to abide by ONLY what the Holy Spirit shows you, of God's thoughts about His OWN words. That means not listening to the denominational teachings of men, and all their "religious" commentaries through the same.
It is quite arrogant to presume that only you are hearing from the Holy Spirit. You still have not addressed the contrary points I have made against your antisemitic posts.
2. Question: Is the KoG with Israel now?
Ans. Nope! And it never will be again!!
The earthly Kingdom of God is not in place yet--correct. However, the only way that we can know what the future holds for Israel is to look at what the prophets have said. You are not a prophet and you CANNOT say that God does not have a plan to restore the Kingdom to Israel.

Acts 1:6 was a question. Jesus never said Yes or No!
Do you not think that it would have been a lie of omission on the part of Jesus had he not told them that Israel was abolished forever? Since He did not tell them that Israel was finished, then we must conclude that He was honestly telling them that only the Father knows those dates. It is unthinkable that He would have lied to them.

3. The True symbolism is given, as to how all our appendages are attached in our physical bodies.
In likeness to His Spiritual Self, we are each, spiritually (by His indwelling of the Holy Spirit) the members of the body of Christ.
Once again, read- Isa. 55:8-9, and do not lean unto thine own understanding!
Read Isaiah, chapters 65 and 66 and "lean not on" yours.
4. God/Jesus is not coming back to or for "Jerusalem which now is".
You are ignoring Zechariah 14:4.

In His mind, Jerusalem was destroyed in 70AD by His judgment.
Romans 11:34

What you and all see now, has been manipulated and created by the Rothchild's and the Illuminati. It was done for their concept, for their millennium. Yes! Satan is out there, creating his own view for a Millennium, and if you are not careful, you just might be believing it!!
I am not saying that there aren't some who have evil intentions among the current people in Israel. But God still loves true Israel--there are those who are His among the people of Israel, and who love His Son--and this has always been so for 2,000 years. They are rapidly growing in numbers today. You are voicing vicious antisemitism and also doubting that God can and will do a work among them--just as He said He would through the prophets.
5. Apart from a remnant, out of each generation, through Acts 1:8, when and how is the country of Israel turned back to God, through faith in Jesus? They have not, and therefore they are "none of His".
God said in the "Dry Bones" prophecy that they would begin to come back to the Land in unbelief.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not give anyone the liberty to call the people the New Jerusalem, which is a city to house the people of God. Especially when God is the builder and maker of that city.
Wrong approach.
Wrong concept.
Therefore, wrong conclusion!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, through His Son, has been building that city, and it is each one us, who are born again by His Spirit. We are the "lively STONES" of God's building.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not saying that there aren't some who have evil intentions among the current people in Israel. But God still loves true Israel--there are those who are His among the people of Israel, and who love His Son--and this has always been so for 2,000 years. They are rapidly growing in numbers today. You are voicing vicious antisemitism and also doubting that God can and will do a work among them--just as He said He would through the prophets.
Yes! God is doing a work among them, ever since the Holy Spirit was given on Pentecost. However God can't save/spare anyone from eternal death, if they remain in unbelief of His Son Jesus!
Every Jew must come the same way as the Gentiles, and that is by faith in Jesus NOW.
So, is God antisemitic, just because He won't save them YOUR "WAY". Again, see Isa. 55:8-9.
Lean not unto thine own understanding.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is quite arrogant to presume that only you are hearing from the Holy Spirit. You still have not addressed the contrary points I have made against your antisemitic posts.
Don't you dare call me "arrogant" to presume that only I hear from the Holy Spirit.
There are a number here, who "like" what I am posting, and do also themselves in kind. Which is saying that the Holy Spirit is telling them the same thing as I.
Nor shall you call me "antisemitic", just because God isn't saving the Jews to your liking, or your doctrinal way of thinking.
So please refrain from the name calling, or branding me with your bad taste of religious slurs, to make others think that I am against them, as a people or their religion.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction:
Lady Crosstalk wrote to Earburner:

Earburner's reply:
Don't you dare call me "arrogant" to presume that only I hear from the Holy Spirit.
There are a number here, who "like" what I am posting, and do also themselves in kind.
Which is saying that the Holy Spirit is telling them the same thing as I.
Nor shall you call me "antisemitic", just because God isn't saving the Jews to your liking, or your doctrinal way of thinking.
So please refrain from the name calling, or branding me with your bad taste of religious slurs, to make others think that I am against them, as a people or their religion.[/QUOTE]

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes! God is doing a work among them, ever since the Holy Spirit was given on Pentecost. However God can't save/spare anyone from eternal death, if they remain in unbelief of His Son Jesus!
Every Jew must come the same way as the Gentiles, and that is by faith in Jesus NOW.
So, is God antisemitic, just because He won't save them YOUR "WAY". Again, see Isa. 55:8-9.
Lean not unto thine own understanding.

According to one Messianic ministry to the Jews, there are 2.5 million Jewish believers in Messiah Yeshua worldwide. There are also many, many descendants of the "lost tribes" who have been living as Gentiles worldwide. A great many of them are undoubtedly Christians. As they become identified by God Himself, and brought back to the Land, they will be carrying their faith with them. It is known by the Israeli government that Messianic Judaism has leaped ahead as a result of immigration to Israel. It is all there in the Scriptures for anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correction:
Lady Crosstalk wrote to Earburner:

Earburner's reply:
There are a number here, who "like" what I am posting, and do also themselves in kind.
Which is saying that the Holy Spirit is telling them the same thing as I.
So please refrain from the name calling, or branding me with your bad taste of religious slurs, to make others think that I am against them, as a people or their religion.

Even if half the people on the website "liked" what you post, all it would mean is that they are as antisemitic as you are. There has ALWAYS been a strong vein of antisemitism in many churches from shortly after the Resurrection--especially the Roman Catholic "church". The fact that 18 Jewish-Christian bishops were excluded from the Council of Nicaea stands in silent testimony. God has further plans for Israel and they will come to fruition.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lady Crosswalk's reference:
Zech 14:
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east; and the mount of Olives shall be cleft in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Earburner's reply:
Did not Jesus "stand" on the Mt. Of Olives, during His first appearance?
Did not Jesus say in Luke 12[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
Is not Israel divided between the North and the South?
Symbolically, Israel was known as "The mountain of the Lord".
Jesus Himself was that "stone" that was "cut out" of THAT mountain!
Dan. 2[34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
[45] Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the MOUNTAIN without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Zech. 14:4 has been fulfilled.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lady Crosswalk's reference:
Zech 14:
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east; and the mount of Olives shall be cleft in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Earburner's reply:
Did not Jesus "stand" on the Mt. Of Olives, during His first appearance?
Of course He did, but it was not "cleft". You are yet again spritiualizing what is a literal description of what will happen to the geography of the region when He comes, in His second visitation, to earth.

Did not Jesus say in Luke 12[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
Is not Israel divided between the North and the South?
He made it clear in the following statements that He was speaking of dividing people from each other--those who believe in Him and those who don't. Read it. You apparently don't care about the truth as long you are able to keep your pet theology intact.
Symbolically, Israel was known as "The mountain of the Lord".
Jesus Himself was that "stone" that was "cut out" of THAT mountain!
Dan. 2[34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
[45] Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the MOUNTAIN without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
That does not prove any of your points. It points to Christ's second visitation of judgment on the kingdoms of this world.

Zech. 14:4 has been fulfilled.
No--it has not. Read the entire 14th chapter and you may be able to understand that it is set in the future. The text is very detailed about what is to happen. It cannot be dismissed with some kind of spiritualized fabrication. You are mistaken because you don't know the Scriptures.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if half the people on the website "liked" what you post, all it would mean is that they are as antisemitic as you are. There has ALWAYS been a strong vein of antisemitism in many churches from shortly after the Resurrection--especially the Roman Catholic "church". The fact that 18 Jewish-Christian bishops were excluded from the Council of Nicaea stands in silent testimony. God has further plans for Israel and they will come to fruition.
I prefer to not fuel your fury about antisemitism.
God has no future plans for Israel, that is of your making.
When the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, that will be the end of God's Age of Grace. However, just prior to that, as prophesied, a remnant of the last generation of Israel, shall have faith in Jesus, and will be sealed with the Holy Spirit, being the symbolic 144,000.
Shortly after that period, shall come "the falling away" (from faith), and the Lord Jesus shall return in flaming fire, in all His Glory.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I prefer to not fuel your fury about antisemitism.
No "fury" just strong disagreement. I don't do "fury" or "rage"--sorry.
God has no future plans for Israel, that is of your making.
Not at all. It is there in the Scriptures (which you never address). No matter how much you deny it, God will do what He has promised.

When the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, that will be the end of God's Age of Grace. However, just prior to that, as prophesied, a remnant of the last generation of Israel, shall have faith in Jesus, and will be sealed with the Holy Spirit, being the symbolic 144,000.
Shortly after that period, shall come "the falling away" (from faith), and the Lord Jesus shall return in flaming fire, in all His Glory.
You are awfully sure of yourself for someone who has it as wrong as you do. Oh well, I am done trying to convince you--wait and watch what the Lord will do.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has ALWAYS been a strong vein of antisemitism in many churches from shortly after the Resurrection--especially the Roman Catholic "church". The fact that 18 Jewish-Christian bishops were excluded from the Council of Nicaea stands in silent testimony. God has further plans for Israel and they will come to fruition.

Is it “Antisemitism” to say Lady Crosstalk is a new creature ...the old has passed away and Lady Crosstalk has been given Freedom from bondage to walk in newness of Life? Is it against Lady Crosstalk to speak of that new creature created in Christ born of the promise therefore reconciled in peace? Is it against the old and what has passed away, to speak of the new? Would it be “antisemitism” to remind Lady Crosstalk she is a new creature and to focus there instead of on the old? Luke 5:38-39 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. [39] No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wrong approach.
Wrong concept. Therefore, wrong conclusion!
Well the Bible itself confirms everything I have said, but some people would rather cling to their fancies than believe what Abraham believed. Yet they claim to be believers.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. (Heb 11:8-10)

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
(Rev 21:14)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 21:21 KJV
[21] And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Tecarta BibleThat has to be one huge oyster!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 21:21 KJV
[21] And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Tecarta BibleThat has to be one huge oyster!

If the Lord could turn water into wine, surely He could manage to make a gate purely of a single pearl, in His preparation of the New Jerusalem. The problem with you and other "spiritualizers" is that you apparently don't believe in miracles. Therefore, most everything must be explained in terms of being "symbolic" of something else. Instead of just a straight reading of the text you attempt to interpret the text from your preconceived theology. 1 Corinthians 2:9--->"That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him'.”

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is it “Antisemitism” to say Lady Crosstalk is a new creature ...the old has passed away and Lady Crosstalk has been given Freedom from bondage to walk in newness of Life? Is it against Lady Crosstalk to speak of that new creature created in Christ born of the promise therefore reconciled in peace? Is it against the old and what has passed away, to speak of the new? Would it be “antisemitism” to remind Lady Crosstalk she is a new creature and to focus there instead of on the old? Luke 5:38-39 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. [39] No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

I am a Gentile Christian, but, any particular Gentile Christian could be a descendant of one of the Tribes of Israel. God knows where every single one is and will bring them back to the Land and unite them with the children of Israel who are already there. There will be no pretenders--only true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of just a straight reading of the text you attempt to interpret the text from your preconceived theology. 1 Corinthians 2:9--->"That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him'.”

That is not all of it...1 Corinthians 2:9-10
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. [10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

You can’t stop short and say eye has not seen and ears have not heard...that is not so. “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither entered into the heart of man.”

John 10:27
[27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 Corinthians 2:12
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

2 Corinthians 1:22
[22] Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.