The Big Bang

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so I was told to make this subject because I believe in the God created the big bang theory. Feel free to discuss, but this is a friendly discussion/debate. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now we allow science to dictate to us How it all began . THIS alone spells disaster unto the peoples .
I refuse it . KNOWN unto GOD is how He made all things . Science is earthly wisdom , not heavenly .
Thus i do not accept the big bang , nor evolution , or as i have been known to say EVILUTION .
This is all i need say .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so I was told to make this subject because I believe in the God created the big bang theory. Feel free to discuss, but this is a friendly discussion/debate. :)
I highly doubt he created the big bang theory, I don't even believe in the big bang and I study physics now intensely for 6 years. I think God creates one galaxy at a time and places them where he wants.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I highly doubt he created the big bang theory, I don't even believe in the big bang and I study physics now intensely for 6 years. I think God creates one galaxy at a time and places them where he wants.

I didn't say that God created the big bang theory. Men created that. I'm saying that I believe when God spoke the world into existence it caused a big bang. Science is full of causes and effects so if you think about it, it could be highly possible. :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that God created the big bang theory. Men created that. I'm saying that I believe when God spoke the world into existence it caused a big bang. Science is full of causes and effects so if you think about it, it could be highly possible. :)
He said let there be light, and that was probably a photon explosion, and that might form a galaxy.

Reactions: April_Rose

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now we allow science to dictate to us How it all began . THIS alone spells disaster unto the peoples .
I refuse it . KNOWN unto GOD is how He made all things . Science is earthly wisdom , not heavenly .
Thus i do not accept the big bang , nor evolution , or as i have been known to say EVILUTION .
This is all i need say .
Science doesn't doesn't "dictate" anything through the Big Bang Theory.
It is simply a way of trying to understand HOW God may have done it.

Science is the RESULT creation - not the other way around.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree. I don't go for a literal interpretation of the creation story. It was a theological truth not something to be taken literal

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, I will chime in.

First of all, folks need to understand where the "Big Bang Theory" came from in the first place.

It came from Kabballah.

This is a very important fact that One must take into consideration when discussing this topic.

You need to know the mindset you are dealing with here.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I took it to mean that he didn't believe that there wasn't science involved with creation as he's a science theist like me.
The Genesis Creation account was miraculous, not scientific.

Exodus 20:11 (NKJV)
11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Took 6 literal days for creation. Unless you believe the fourth Commandment to be a metaphor or figurative. Then I guess you can believe in anything.

Where does it say that it took six literal days? Time doesn't exist for God. Doesn't the Bible say something about a day is a thousand years for Him?

Reactions: Taodeching