The Blood moons the rapture and the end times?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
So this is a very popular subject of debate for Christians, The rapture of course being the main one. Now I used to be a very dedicated pretrib rapture believer However I had become extremely weary of hoping and hoping hearing many ppl saying how close it is and yet it never came seeking for a sign that the rapture truly is that close. I had been lead astray by too many false prophets and teachers about this been let down too many times by ppl who had dreams of the rapture happening so very soon and yet it never did.

eventually I had literally lost all hope for the rapture happening soon, as much as I wanted to believe to have hope i simply couldn't I had run dry. And so it seemed I needed some kind of proof it really is that close or else how could I believe? I don't think it's an actual gift but I do receive dreams from God some have already happened others haven't. I can't tell you how many rapture dreams he has given me he gave me a dream about the trbulation( it wasn't pretty) He gave me a dream saying how close his judgment on the earth is coming he even gave me a vision once of the rapture my one and only vision I have ever had and yet i simply cannot believe.

But then I learned of the blood moons the blood moon tetrad i did lots of research and studied the blood moons and events and dates that corresponded with them in the past and found a pattern. it seemed every time this particular kind of tetrad happened something major happened in Israel or the jews.
many believe the tetrads to be the ultimate sign that the end times are finally going to begin the tribulation the rapture and the books of prophecy for this time. I am not going to lie I do want to go home I am home sick I miss Jesus and I just want to be in his arms and never have to leave again but what if this final blood moon comes and nothing happens? what sign are we to look for then? if I have to go through the tribulation then so be it but i simply am unable to believe the rapture is any where close at all

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
First off, I would like to add that I don't believe scripture speaks of a seven year tribulation.
It does however speak of a 3.5 year great tribulation.
"Tribulation" refers to birth pains, "Great Tribulation" refers to God's wrath in which believers will not be a part of.
Some other items that are important to look into...

It’s important to note that the blood moon on 9/28/15 will actually be called a super blood moon and will also be seen in the skies of Jerusalem.

Book - Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs starring Mark Biltz
Book - Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change by John Hagee
DVD - Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs starring Mark Biltz

Book - The Harbinger: by Jonathan Cahn
Book - The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide: by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Harbinger Decoded starring Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Isa 9:10 Judgment: starring Jonathan Cahn

Book - The Mystery of the Shemitah: by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked: starring Jonathan Cahn

Book - Blood Moon God's Warning: Jewish Feasts and the Blood Moons of 2014 and 2015 by J. Nell Brown
Book - The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar from Calvary to the Kingdom by Kevin Howard
DVD - Feasts of the Lord with Study Guide starring Mark Biltz

A Tetrad is when you have four blood moons inside two years. These are the dates and events in which Tetrads have landed on Jewish holidays..

1. 162-163 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Feast of Tabernacles; coincided at the height of the worst persecution of Jews and Christians in the history of the Roman Empire. Thousands were martyred in Rome's arenas. Rome was suddenly flooded by the Tiberas River in the spring of 162 AD, leading to severe famine and a plague that killed 1/3 of the Roman Empire's population. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

2. 795-796 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with King Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire establishing a buffer zone between France and Spain which halted Islamic invasions into Western Europe. This was a key turning point in spread of Christianity in Europe and stability of Jews in the region. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

3. 842-843 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with the break-up of the Carolingian Empire in Europe, weakening the position of Jews in Europe and setting the stage for their future persecution. This also led to Rome being sacked and the Vatican being looted by Islamic armies. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

4. 860-861 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the Greeks of the Byzantine Empire permanently stopping the Islamic invasion of Eastern Europe. This kept Islam confined to Asia Minor and the Middle East, allowing the continued spread of Christianity in Europe, thus allowing Jews to live in relatively security. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

5. 1493-1494 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets; coincided with the Spanish Inquisition when the King of Spain ordered all Jews to leave the country. The Jews had settled in the region about 200 AD and thus Spain became a second Jewish homeland. This also coincided with Christopher Columbus' discovering of America, which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

6. 1949-1950 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with (1) the rebirth of Israel as an independent nation on May 14, 1948, (2) the winning of the Israeli War for Independence and the first official permanent government on January 25th, 1949, and (3) the Knesset passing the "Law of Return" on July 5, 1950 which gave Jews the right to settle in Israel and obtain citizenship . Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation.

7. 1967-1968 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the "6-Day War" of June 5-10, 1967 with Israel retaking of Jerusalem and capturing critical portions of land including Judea, Samaria, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation, Jerusalem regained.

8. 2014-2015 AD -

Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

- ATP

Reactions: HeartSearcher

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
ATP said:
First off, I would like to add that I don't believe scripture speaks of a seven year tribulation.
It does however speak of a 3.5 year great tribulation.
"Tribulation" refers to birth pains, "Great Tribulation" refers to God's wrath in which believers will not be a part of.
Some other items that are important to look into...

It’s important to note that the blood moon on 9/28/15 will actually be called a super blood moon and will also be seen in the skies of Jerusalem.

Book - Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs starring Mark Biltz
Book - Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change by John Hagee
DVD - Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs starring Mark Biltz

Book - The Harbinger: by Jonathan Cahn
Book - The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide: by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Harbinger Decoded starring Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Isa 9:10 Judgment: starring Jonathan Cahn

Book - The Mystery of the Shemitah: by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked: starring Jonathan Cahn

Book - Blood Moon God's Warning: Jewish Feasts and the Blood Moons of 2014 and 2015 by J. Nell Brown
Book - The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar from Calvary to the Kingdom by Kevin Howard
DVD - Feasts of the Lord with Study Guide starring Mark Biltz

A Tetrad is when you have four blood moons inside two years. These are the dates and events in which Tetrads have landed on Jewish holidays..

1. 162-163 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Feast of Tabernacles; coincided at the height of the worst persecution of Jews and Christians in the history of the Roman Empire. Thousands were martyred in Rome's arenas. Rome was suddenly flooded by the Tiberas River in the spring of 162 AD, leading to severe famine and a plague that killed 1/3 of the Roman Empire's population. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

2. 795-796 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with King Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire establishing a buffer zone between France and Spain which halted Islamic invasions into Western Europe. This was a key turning point in spread of Christianity in Europe and stability of Jews in the region. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

3. 842-843 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with the break-up of the Carolingian Empire in Europe, weakening the position of Jews in Europe and setting the stage for their future persecution. This also led to Rome being sacked and the Vatican being looted by Islamic armies. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

4. 860-861 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the Greeks of the Byzantine Empire permanently stopping the Islamic invasion of Eastern Europe. This kept Islam confined to Asia Minor and the Middle East, allowing the continued spread of Christianity in Europe, thus allowing Jews to live in relatively security. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

5. 1493-1494 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets; coincided with the Spanish Inquisition when the King of Spain ordered all Jews to leave the country. The Jews had settled in the region about 200 AD and thus Spain became a second Jewish homeland. This also coincided with Christopher Columbus' discovering of America, which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

6. 1949-1950 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with (1) the rebirth of Israel as an independent nation on May 14, 1948, (2) the winning of the Israeli War for Independence and the first official permanent government on January 25th, 1949, and (3) the Knesset passing the "Law of Return" on July 5, 1950 which gave Jews the right to settle in Israel and obtain citizenship . Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation.

7. 1967-1968 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the "6-Day War" of June 5-10, 1967 with Israel retaking of Jerusalem and capturing critical portions of land including Judea, Samaria, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation, Jerusalem regained.

8. 2014-2015 AD -

Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

- ATP
Ah I see you have done your homework as well:)

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
HeartSearcher said:
Ah I see you have done your homework as well:)
I did I did. :) What are your thoughts on the Harbingers manifesting in America, have you come across that book and Isa 9:10 dvd yet. Blessings always, ATP.

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
ATP said:
I did I did. :) What are your thoughts on the Harbingers manifesting in America, have you come across that book and Isa 9:10 dvd yet. Blessings always, ATP.
Harbringers? What are those? and no I have not seen the dvd or the book yet however I did find an interesting pattern or at least what may be. in 2001 9/11 happened in 2008 the worst economic crashed happend and in 2015? the super blood moon. Notice how these past two horrible times for the us were seven years apart and God uses numbers 7 is his number and so is three now say this pattern continues and something majorly bad happens to the us in 2015 that would be the third major disaster seven years apart.

it's just a theory but is interesting

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
HeartSearcher said:
Harbringers? What are those? and no I have not seen the dvd or the book yet however I did find an interesting pattern or at least what may be. in 2001 9/11 happened in 2008 the worst economic crashed happend and in 2015? the super blood moon. Notice how these past two horrible times for the us were seven years apart and God uses numbers 7 is his number and so is three now say this pattern continues and something majorly bad happens to the us in 2015 that would be the third major disaster seven years apart.

it's just a theory but is interesting
It's not just a theory, but you are correct. It's called the Shemittah and occurs every seven years. Even WWI and WWII can be traced back to the Shemittah, that book is also in post 2. In regards to the Harbingers, there are nine harbingers that have already manifested in America. Harbingers are judgment signs from God to nations. Isa 9:10 is a judgment scripture, but ironically America thinks it's a "rebuilding" scripture; not knowing they were speaking in defiance against God. Not only were there two witnesses, but three...

Tom Daschle - youtube / watch?v=ukYiWd3T9sk
John Edwards - youtube / watch?v=Ts1IOn57a6s
Obama - youtube / watch?v=5HBJ9v5KxPo

Deut 19:15 NIV One witness is not enough to convict anyone accused of any crime or offense they may have committed. A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

2 Cor 13:1 NIV This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

The Nine Harbingers

The book draws parallels between the Kingdom of Israel and the United States. The author argues that America was founded similar to ancient Israel and the Founding Fathers envisioned a country based on the rules of God and a Light Unto the Nations. The author lists a series of warnings or harbingers that were given to ancient Israel before its final destruction by the Assyrians and makes a parallel between each and the events of 9/11.

A summary of Harbingers mentioned in the book are as follows:

1. The Breach: The author argues that the United States just like ancient Israel has breached the covenant it made with God at the time of its foundation. Thus the hedge of God's protection around America was lifted on 9/11 similar to the way the hedge of protection around ancient Israel was lifted.

2. The Terrorist: The author argues that similar to the way that the kingdom of Israel was attacked by Assyrians, United States was attacked by Al-Qaeda. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11.

3. Fallen Bricks: The most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. In 9/11 the most visible site of the attack was also the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings.

4. The Tower: The harbinger symbolizes the fact that after the Assyrian attack, the kingdom of Israel did not repent from its sins but vowed to rebuild its buildings with its own power. Similarly the author argues that United States also did not repent from its sins after the warning and continued its path, vowing to rebuild on Ground Zero with its own power.

5. Gazit Stone: The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a 20-ton quarried rock meant to serve as the cornerstone of the new building was brought to Ground Zero. A ceremony took place over the rock in which New York Governor George Pataki pronounced: "Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone and unmistakably signal to the world the unwavering strength of this nation, and our resolve to fight for freedom.”[6] Eventually, the stone was removed from Ground Zero.[2]

6. Sycamore: In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel declares that its sycamore trees have been destroyed by the Assyrians during the attack but they would replace them with cedar trees. After the collapse of the buildings during the 9/11 attacks, a shock wave was created that damaged most buildings around the area. Only one building was not harmed which was St. Paul's Chapel, which was protected by a sycamore tree that is believed to have captured the blast.[7][8] Cahn points out that St. Paul's Chapel was also the place that the government of the United States prayed on the day of the first inauguration of George Washington on April 30, 1789. The sycamore is known today as the 9/11 Sycamore and a memorial was built for it.

7. Erez Tree: In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel vows to replace the damaged sycamores with cedars, which are stronger. Two years after the events of 9/11, on November 29, 2003, an actual tree was planted in the place of the original sycamore in front of St. Paul's Chapel. This tree was a 21-foot spruce tree and was called the Tree of Hope. The tree itself no longer exists, as it died and was dug up and destroyed and not replaced. [9]

8. The Utterance: Or the “the vow” of defiance. For there to be a parallel with ancient Israel with this harbinger, Cahn says a national leader would have to speak the defiant vow to rebuild in the nation's capital, which he argues that U.S. Senator John Edwards did during a 9/11 memorial on September 11, 2004, when he quoted Isaiah 9:10.[10]

9. The Prophecy: Another parallel with ancient Israel, according to Cahn, is that a national leader must utter the Isaiah 9:10 vow as a prophecy, before such events as the replacing of the tree and the bringing of the cornerstone rock to Ground Zero. Cahn says this occurred one day after the events of 9/11, when America issued its official response to the terrorism attacks. Senator Tom Daschle, who was the Senate Majority Leader at the time and in charge of the official response, spoke before the Congress. At the end of his speech he quoted Isaiah 9:10.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Heart, the kingdom is within you. Stop trying to look outside for comfort.

You're already home.

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
pom2014 said:

You're already home.
Im not looking outside I am looking upwards. I will give my all in this life for God however this world does not have what I seek.
ATP said:
It's not just a theory, but you are correct. It's called the Shemittah and occurs every seven years. Even WWI and WWII can be traced back to the Shemittah, that book is also in post 2. In regards to the Harbingers, there are nine harbingers that have already manifested in America. Harbingers are judgment signs from God to nations. Isa 9:10 is a judgment scripture, but ironically America thinks it's a "rebuilding" scripture; not knowing they were speaking in defiance against God. Not only were there two witnesses, but three...

Tom Daschle - youtube / watch?v=ukYiWd3T9sk
John Edwards - youtube / watch?v=Ts1IOn57a6s
Obama - youtube / watch?v=5HBJ9v5KxPo

Deut 19:15 NIV One witness is not enough to convict anyone accused of any crime or offense they may have committed. A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

2 Cor 13:1 NIV This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

The Nine Harbingers

The book draws parallels between the Kingdom of Israel and the United States. The author argues that America was founded similar to ancient Israel and the Founding Fathers envisioned a country based on the rules of God and a Light Unto the Nations. The author lists a series of warnings or harbingers that were given to ancient Israel before its final destruction by the Assyrians and makes a parallel between each and the events of 9/11.

A summary of Harbingers mentioned in the book are as follows:

1. The Breach: The author argues that the United States just like ancient Israel has breached the covenant it made with God at the time of its foundation. Thus the hedge of God's protection around America was lifted on 9/11 similar to the way the hedge of protection around ancient Israel was lifted.

2. The Terrorist: The author argues that similar to the way that the kingdom of Israel was attacked by Assyrians, United States was attacked by Al-Qaeda. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11.

3. Fallen Bricks: The most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. In 9/11 the most visible site of the attack was also the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings.

4. The Tower: The harbinger symbolizes the fact that after the Assyrian attack, the kingdom of Israel did not repent from its sins but vowed to rebuild its buildings with its own power. Similarly the author argues that United States also did not repent from its sins after the warning and continued its path, vowing to rebuild on Ground Zero with its own power.

5. Gazit Stone: The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a 20-ton quarried rock meant to serve as the cornerstone of the new building was brought to Ground Zero. A ceremony took place over the rock in which New York Governor George Pataki pronounced: "Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone and unmistakably signal to the world the unwavering strength of this nation, and our resolve to fight for freedom.”[6] Eventually, the stone was removed from Ground Zero.[2]

6. Sycamore: In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel declares that its sycamore trees have been destroyed by the Assyrians during the attack but they would replace them with cedar trees. After the collapse of the buildings during the 9/11 attacks, a shock wave was created that damaged most buildings around the area. Only one building was not harmed which was St. Paul's Chapel, which was protected by a sycamore tree that is believed to have captured the blast.[7][8] Cahn points out that St. Paul's Chapel was also the place that the government of the United States prayed on the day of the first inauguration of George Washington on April 30, 1789. The sycamore is known today as the 9/11 Sycamore and a memorial was built for it.

7. Erez Tree: In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel vows to replace the damaged sycamores with cedars, which are stronger. Two years after the events of 9/11, on November 29, 2003, an actual tree was planted in the place of the original sycamore in front of St. Paul's Chapel. This tree was a 21-foot spruce tree and was called the Tree of Hope. The tree itself no longer exists, as it died and was dug up and destroyed and not replaced. [9]

8. The Utterance: Or the “the vow” of defiance. For there to be a parallel with ancient Israel with this harbinger, Cahn says a national leader would have to speak the defiant vow to rebuild in the nation's capital, which he argues that U.S. Senator John Edwards did during a 9/11 memorial on September 11, 2004, when he quoted Isaiah 9:10.[10]

9. The Prophecy: Another parallel with ancient Israel, according to Cahn, is that a national leader must utter the Isaiah 9:10 vow as a prophecy, before such events as the replacing of the tree and the bringing of the cornerstone rock to Ground Zero. Cahn says this occurred one day after the events of 9/11, when America issued its official response to the terrorism attacks. Senator Tom Daschle, who was the Senate Majority Leader at the time and in charge of the official response, spoke before the Congress. At the end of his speech he quoted Isaiah 9:10.
wow that's amazing my mind wouldn't be able to contain all that info due to brain damage but sounds like an amazing book

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Heart,

I usually don't play the age card, but here I must play it.

At 24 you have no clue yet what you'll need to do in service to our king yet. So instead of fixating on yourself fix on serving God.

Might I recommend joining an organisation that helps the less fortunate or in developing countries that need clean water or you can teach English to people in other nations?

I at your age did that and it changed my life. Went around the world and met so many amazing people. Yes it had ups and downs but it let me grow so much.

Perhaps this world has much you can offer it. It doesn't have to center around you.

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
pom2014 said:
Heart,

I usually don't play the age card, but here I must play it.

At 24 you have no clue yet what you'll need to do in service to our king yet. So instead of fixating on yourself fix on serving God.

Might I recommend joining an organisation that helps the less fortunate or in developing countries that need clean water or you can teach English to people in other nations?

I at your age did that and it changed my life. Went around the world and met so many amazing people. Yes it had ups and downs but it let me grow so much.

Perhaps this world has much you can offer it. It doesn't have to center around you.
Age isn't everything my friend. I know what I am here for I am here to serve others to love as only God does and to create a love and relationship with God that is far deeper and richer than we can imagine. This world does have much to offer but the things I seek are not of this world they lay in that heart of his, I work at a volunteer food bank because it is close by, because my lifes history I cannot do a lot of things others can so I am limited as to where i can go and what I can do but I still do whatever I can.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
HeartSearcher said:
So this is a very popular subject of debate for Christians, The rapture of course being the main one. Now I used to be a very dedicated pretrib rapture believer However I had become extremely weary of hoping and hoping hearing many ppl saying how close it is and yet it never came seeking for a sign that the rapture truly is that close. I had been lead astray by too many false prophets and teachers about this been let down too many times by ppl who had dreams of the rapture happening so very soon and yet it never did.

eventually I had literally lost all hope for the rapture happening soon, as much as I wanted to believe to have hope i simply couldn't I had run dry. And so it seemed I needed some kind of proof it really is that close or else how could I believe? I don't think it's an actual gift but I do receive dreams from God some have already happened others haven't. I can't tell you how many rapture dreams he has given me he gave me a dream about the trbulation( it wasn't pretty) He gave me a dream saying how close his judgment on the earth is coming he even gave me a vision once of the rapture my one and only vision I have ever had and yet i simply cannot believe.

But then I learned of the blood moons the blood moon tetrad i did lots of research and studied the blood moons and events and dates that corresponded with them in the past and found a pattern. it seemed every time this particular kind of tetrad happened something major happened in Israel or the jews.
many believe the tetrads to be the ultimate sign that the end times are finally going to begin the tribulation the rapture and the books of prophecy for this time. I am not going to lie I do want to go home I am home sick I miss Jesus and I just want to be in his arms and never have to leave again but what if this final blood moon comes and nothing happens? what sign are we to look for then? if I have to go through the tribulation then so be it but i simply am unable to believe the rapture is any where close at all
Immanency is part of being a Christian Blain. It's like when you first fall in love and can't wait to be with that person. Nothing wrong with it, but it does wane after time but does not mean Jesus won't return. Peter admonishes us in that regard in 2 Peter 3:8 & 9. Understanding and accepting this in concert with Heb 11:1 is how we must walk daily. Don't get discourage, get faith.

IMO a blood moon is simply a lunar eclipse.

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
StanJ said:
Immanency is part of being a Christian Blain. It's like when you first fall in love and can't wait to be with that person. Nothing wrong with it, but it does wane after time but does not mean Jesus won't return. Peter admonishes us in that regard in 2 Peter 3:8 & 9. Understanding and accepting this in concert with Heb 11:1 is how we must walk daily. Don't get discourage, get faith.

IMO a blood moon is simply a lunar eclipse.
Well i have had two dreams of the rapture about to happen, in both these dreams in the entire body of Christ there was a a sense of knowing inside that the rapture is about to happen, you know how the holy spirit is said to reside in our stomach area? this is where that sense of knowing was so i figure if that dream really was from God then he will let us know when it is just about time

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
HeartSearcher said:
Well i have had two dreams of the rapture about to happen, in both these dreams in the entire body of Christ there was a a sense of knowing inside that the rapture is about to happen, you know how the holy spirit is said to reside in our stomach area? this is where that sense of knowing was so i figure if that dream really was from God then he will let us know when it is just about time
I had a rapture dream too. I normally keep it to myself, who's gonna believe right. :)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, HeartSearcher.

HeartSearcher said:

It’s literally hard for the “blood moons” NOT to occur on a Jewish holiday! The Jewish calendar is based upon the lunar cycles. And, since the Jewish holidays fall on the first of the month (“moon-th”) or on the 14th/15th day of the month (like Pesach or Passover does), events such as lunar and solar eclipses often take place on Jewish holidays! In fact, if you consider that EVERY “Ro’sh haQodesh,” "the Holy Head” of the month, also considered a Jewish holiday, is on the first of the month of EVERY month, ANY lunar eclipse would technically occur on a “Jewish holiday,” “blood moon” or not!

Has it ever occurred to anyone that A --> B does NOT mean that B --> A? When we have an important event, we make it into a holiday to commemorate the event, like the Fourth of July commemorates the birth of the USA. The fourth of July has no significance in and of itself to force the event to have occurred on that day! The EVENT --> the HOLIDAY, NOT the HOLIDAY --> the EVENT!

Now, God MAY choose to use an existing holiday, commemorating something else, to become a holiday for a second event (like Shavu’owt, commemorating the giving of the Torah, to be the same time of year that God gave the Ruach haQodesh - the Holy Spirit - that we also call “Pentecost”), but He certainly isn’t REQUIRED to do so! Again, it’s the EVENT that produces a HOLIDAY to commemorate the EVENT, NOT THE REVERSE!

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
HeartSearcher said:
Jesus said no man would know the HOUR or the DAY, so all I can say is your sense of anticipation was just like butterflies in your stomach. The rapture will indeed happen but as to when, ONLY God knows.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Retrobyter said:
It’s literally hard for the “blood moons” NOT to occur on a Jewish holiday! The Jewish calendar is based upon the lunar cycles. And, since the Jewish holidays fall on the first of the month (“moon-th”) or on the 14th/15th day of the month (like Pesach or Passover does), events such as lunar and solar eclipses often take place on Jewish holidays! In fact, if you consider that EVERY “Ro’sh haQodesh,” "the Holy Head” of the month, also considered a Jewish holiday, is on the first of the month of EVERY month, ANY lunar eclipse would technically occur on a “Jewish holiday,” “blood moon” or not!

Has it ever occurred to anyone that A --> B does NOT mean that B --> A? When we have an important event, we make it into a holiday to commemorate the event, like the Fourth of July commemorates the birth of the USA. The fourth of July has no significance in and of itself to force the event to have occurred on that day! The EVENT --> the HOLIDAY, NOT the HOLIDAY --> the EVENT!

Now, God MAY choose to use an existing holiday, commemorating something else, to become a holiday for a second event (like Shavu’owt, commemorating the giving of the Torah, to be the same time of year that God gave the Ruach haQodesh - the Holy Spirit - that we also call “Pentecost”), but He certainly isn’t REQUIRED to do so! Again, it’s the EVENT that produces a HOLIDAY to commemorate the EVENT, NOT THE REVERSE!
So I guess the events that occurred to the Jewish people have no relevance either? :rolleyes:

8. 2014-2015 AD -

Stan J says: Jesus said no man would know the HOUR or the DAY, so all I can say is your sense of anticipation was just like butterflies in your stomach. The rapture will indeed happen but as to when, ONLY God knows.

ATP says: Actually, that's not true. We can know the hour and day of rapture. Matt 24:36 is not about believers not knowing, it's all about nonbelievers not knowing.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, pom2014.

pom2014 said:

You're already home.
Sorry, but that is a BAD interpretation of Luke 17:21!

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
KJV

People have misused and abused this verse for centuries! That is NOT what Yeshua` was saying! First of all, the Greek words are “hee basileia tou Theou entos humoon estin.” The word “entosCAN mean “within,” but it can also mean “among.” Look to whom He was talking! He was NOT talking to His disciples at the time; He was talking to the P’RUSHIYM - the PHARISEES! Surely, you’re not implying that He was saying the Kingdom of God was within THEM, are you? Furthermore, the word “humoon,” spelled “upsilon-mu-omega-nu,” is the PLURAL word meaning “you!” (I use “o” for omicron and “oo” for omega.) It’s like “y’all” to those of us in the South! He wasn’t saying that the Kingdom was INSIDE of each one of them; He was saying that the Kingdom was AMONG THEM as a GROUP! How was that possible? It’s because the Kingdom is only to be found in the presence of the KING! Since HE was there among their group, then so was the potential for His Kingdom ... TEMPORARILY! However, they chose to reject Him, and thus, He rejected them, and they lost their chance of receiving His Kingdom at that time.

Notice two things: First, Yeshua` is NEVER called a “king,” except in prophetic scripture. He is always called “the Messiah” (or “the Messias”) or “the Christ!” Those words, the first a transliteration from the Hebrew and the second a transliteration from the Greek, both mean that He is ANOINTED/PAINTED/CHOSEN/SELECTED by GOD to become the King, just as David was anointed and Shlomoh (Solomon) was anointed before they became king! He was SUPPOSED TO BE their King, and was named such at both His birth (Matthew 2:2) and His death (Matthew 27:37), but the elders of His own tribe, Yhudah or Judah, would not accept Him as such.

Second, the disciples KNEW that the Kingdom was not yet in place when Yeshua` was taken away from them!

Acts 1:6-11
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven (the sky) as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven (the sky)? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven (the sky), shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven (the sky).
KJV

His answer was simply, “It’s not for you to know; that’s GOD’S business.” They got their answer when He rose into the sky! “Nope. Not yet."

Recall His parable:

Luke 19:11-28
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore,
A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.
KJV

Thus, Yeshua` will bring His Kingdom WITH HIM when He returns! We’re not “home” until the Messiah returns and becomes King here on this earth!

Shalom, ATP.

ATP said:
So I guess the events that occurred to the Jewish people have no relevance either? :rolleyes:

8. 2014-2015 AD -

Stan J says: Jesus said no man would know the HOUR or the DAY, so all I can say is your sense of anticipation was just like butterflies in your stomach. The rapture will indeed happen but as to when, ONLY God knows.

ATP says: Actually, that's not true. We can know the hour and day of rapture. Matt 24:36 is not about believers not knowing, it's all about nonbelievers not knowing.
Those are all significant events, but did the position of the sun and moon really have anything to do with them? Are you trying to convince me that there’s something real to astrology?

It’s GOD who made these events significant, not the position of the sun and the moon! He MAY decide to do something significant with 2014-2015 as well, but it’s not because there’s some “alignment of the sun and moon!” He just as well MAY NOT decide to do something! It’s HIS prerogative, and HE will decide!

StanJ is correct. There’s nothing in the context of Matthew 24:36 that limits the “no man” to “no unbeliever!"

Matthew 24:36-37
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
KJV

The parallel passage in Mark adds this information:

Mark 13:32
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
KJV

So, are you telling me that you know more than the Son of God does?

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Retrobyter said:
Those are all significant events, but did the position of the sun and moon really have anything to do with them? Are you trying to convince me that there’s something real to astrology?

It’s GOD who made these events significant, not the position of the sun and the moon! He MAY decide to do something significant with 2014-2015 as well, but it’s not because there’s some “alignment of the sun and moon!” He just as well MAY NOT decide to do something! It’s HIS prerogative, and HE will decide!
Astrology is from the devil, astronomy is from God. Right, God made the sun and moon land on Jewish Holidays. Brother, this has only occurred eight times in history, and every time it affects the Jewish people. You're making it sound like it happens all the time.

Retrobyter said:
StanJ is correct. There’s nothing in the context of Matthew 24:36 that limits the “no man” to “no unbeliever!"

Matthew 24:36-37
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
KJV

The parallel passage in Mark adds this information:

Mark 13:32
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
KJV

So, are you telling me that you know more than the Son of God does?
You're actually both incorrect. Matt 24:36 has unbeliever written all over it. If Matt 24:36 says we will not know the day, then why does 1 Thess 5:4 says we will know. The "Days of Noah" describe the flesh of the world, but scripture clearly states that we are no longer of this world. Matt 24:37-39 NIV. The day of the Lord will come like a thief to (nonbelievers).

Matt 24:36-39 NIV “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

1 Thess 5:1-4 NIV Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
ATP said:

8. 2014-2015 AD -

What about all the other events that didn't happen on Jewish holidays?
ATP said:

8. 2014-2015 AD -

What about all the other events that didn't happen on Jewish holidays?

HeartSearcher

Apr 24, 2015
Okc
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, HeartSearcher.

StanJ said:
Jesus said no man would know the HOUR or the DAY, so all I can say is your sense of anticipation was just like butterflies in your stomach. The rapture will indeed happen but as to when, ONLY God knows.
I never said we knew the day or hour I said we knew it was close like a sense of urgency even