The harlot's deception of the nations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With respect to the binding of Satan, the New Testament and the Revelation of Jesus Christ are only concerned with his binding so that he is unable to deceive the nations any longer until the thousand years are finished.

In his letter to the Christians in Corinth, Paul states,

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

The Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ is regarding the coming binding of Satan in his ability to deceive the nations. It has nothing to do with the saints. The Lord's Revelation to His churches says nothing about Satan being bound in terms of his ability to deceive the saints. It's talking about the nations being deceived by him.

The A-mil position is not scriptural.
I use to believe the story about a future 1000 year reign of Christ, with His Saints on earth, OVER the flehly unsaved. However, not any more!
Mainly because, no Pre-mil believer can explain how it is that people with the MoB (everyone who is not born again) will BE IN the "millennial" kingdom of Christ on earth!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A-mils and Pre-mils both agree that the description of fire coming down from heaven and destryong the rebellious nations at the close of the millennium in Revelation 20, is the same as what you quote above.
No, not even close!
The Amillennial belief of the symbolic millennial reign is spiritual, being NOW, ever since Pentecost.
The Pre-millennial belief is that the millennial reign doesn't begin until AFTER Jesus returns in flaming fire.
So my question is, when Jesus returns, and ALL the Saints are resurrected into immortality, how shall anyone else escape the unquenchable, eternal flaming fire of His Glorious return from Heaven? Both events are simultaneous, according to 2 Thessalonians 1:7 and 10.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I use to believe the story about a future 1000 year reign of Christ, with His Saints on earth, OVER the flehly unsaved. However, not any more!
Mainly because, no Pre-mil believer can explain how it is that people with the MoB (everyone who is not born again) will BE IN the "millennial" kingdom of Christ on earth!
That's the first time you made a valid point. In this regard there may be something we are missing regarding what is written, but unless someone identifies what it is we are missing, the fact remains this (and I've said it here before, so now I can say it again):

There are things which are written in the New Tetsament which Premiillennialists must either ignore or re-interpret in the light of pre-mil. Likewise, there are things written that A-mils must either ignore or re-interpret in the light of A-mil belief.

I lean towards Pre-mil without denying the obvious problems with it. It would be a miracle the day I come across someone who leans towards A-mil without denying the obvious problems with it. It seems everyone (whether Amillennialists or Premillennialist) is interpreting what is written when the obvious problems with their belief arises, from their own particular starting point.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No, not even close!
The Amillennial belief of the symbolic millennial reign is spiritual, being NOW, ever since Pentecost.
The Pre-millennial belief is that the millennial reign doesn't begin until AFTER Jesus returns in flaming fire.
So my question is, when Jesus returns, and ALL the Saints are resurrected into immortality, how shall anyone else escape the unquenchable, eternal flaming fire of His Glorious return from Heaven? Both events are simultaneous, according to 2 Thessalonians 1:7 and 10.
You don't understand then that Revelation 20 speaks of fire coming down from heaven and destroying the rebellious nations only after the thousand years have expired:

Revelation 20
7 And when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be loosed out of his prison.
8 And he will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle. The number of them is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up over the breadth of the earth and circled around the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of Heaven and devoured them.
10 And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were. And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

If you believe what is written, the fire coming down from heaven and destryong the rebellious nations occurs at the close of the millennium.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No, not even close!
2 Thessalonians 1
5 For this is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God for which you also suffer,
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay tribulation to those who trouble you,
7 and to give rest with us to you who are troubled, at the revealing of the Lord Jesus from Heaven with the angels of His power,
8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God and who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ,
9 who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

10 when He shall come to be glorified in His saints and to be admired in all those who believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day.

They will be punished with everlasting destruction, those who worship the beast and His image:

Revelation 14
9 And a third angel followed them, saying with a great voice, If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark in his forehead or in his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the anger of God, having been mixed undiluted in the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented by fire and brimstone before the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those who worship the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.

Revelation 13
8 And all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world.

They are the ones who will be destroyed by fire:

Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.

So there you go. No survivors, as you say, among those who worship the beast, when they are destroyed in this way - and the fire coming down from heaven upon the rebellious nations occurs after the thousand years have expired. See?

So if all this occurs at the close of the symbolic millennium, no problem.

Except that it is written that Satan will be bound and unable to deceive the nations during the millennium..

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct! But there is a "Spiritual Millennium", and it has been going since the day of Pentecost, aka God's Grace.
The Age of God's Grace, of whom he Himself, puts no time limit of a literal 1000 years on it, simply because as long as men still have faith to believe that God is, He will not close the "door" of his salvation through Jesus.
Its known of by the "religous" term as Amillennnialism.
Sorry but 1991 years is not a millennium. It is closer to 2 spiritual millenniums. But are you going to just ignore the 4 millennium prior to the Cross where God's Spirit was also at work? God's spirit was striving with men before the Flood. No such thing as all of time God has dealt with mankind as an indefinite millennium. It could be an indefinite hour, an indefinite day, or any indefinite time period.

Would there even be amill if there was no Revelation 20 in God's Word? Which millennium would be the one not considered?

Reactions: Zao is life

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The harlot appears to be the world system of politics and economics and everything, literal and spiritual, that fallen humanity indulges and worships. A world system personified by some major city of the world, like New York City, for example. In the end, the system of the antichrist destroys that system (Revelation 17:16). I personally think it's getting clear that the end time beast system is Marxism and will destroy Capitalism. Which is God's judgment against our wicked and intoxicating system of economics (Revelation 17:17).
There is a lot that is clearly wrong with this theology, and it's based on not allowing the Bible to interpret itself. The Bible teaches that a woman in prophecy always symbolizes a church. Paul likened God's Church to a virgin woman or mother throughout his epistles, and Revelation speaks of God's Church as being a pure woman as well. With that knowledge, the reader can know that the harlot in Rev. 17 clearly represents a false church that is masquerading as Christian, especially because God often likened the OT Israelite kingdoms to harlots when they adhered to the Satan-inspired religions their neighbors practiced instead of the religion that He established through Moses. So the way to know who the mother harlot is representing is to look for:

- a church that has worldwide influence(Rev. 17:1,18)
- a church that has foisted false doctrines on the world(Rev. 17:1)
- a church that routinely practices abominations(Rev. 17:4)
- a church that doesn't keep God's commandments(Rev. 17:4)
- a church pretending to be Christian(Rev. 17:5)
- a church that has offshoot churches that also refuses to keep God's commandments(Rev. 17:5)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot that is clearly wrong with this theology, and it's based on not allowing the Bible to interpret itself. The Bible teaches that a woman in prophecy always symbolizes a church. Paul likened God's Church to a virgin woman or mother throughout his epistles, and Revelation speaks of God's Church as being a pure woman as well. With that knowledge, the reader can know that the harlot in Rev. 17 clearly represents a false church that is masquerading as Christian, especially because God often likened the OT Israelite kingdoms to harlots when they adhered to the Satan-inspired religions their neighbors practiced instead of the religion that He established through Moses. So the way to know who the mother harlot is representing is to look for:

- a church that has offshoot churches that also refuses to keep God's commandments(Rev. 17:5)
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You forget Rev 17:2 "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
The RCC fits this description perfectly, whereas Jerusalem does not, not even close as compared to the Vatican City of Harlotry.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

it can be explained - but much more importantly than that is - according to your estimation, when did the Thousand Year Reign begin???

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast that destroys the Harlot is not the beast of Revelation 13, But rather the one that ascends out of the Bottomless pit. A lot of people who study prophecy make this mistake, and use the descriptives in Revelation 17 to identify the beast of revelation 13, but they are vastly different. The beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit is a fallen angel, not a man empowered by the dragon.

He will put it in their hearts to burn her with fire - what is your guess on who the 'they/their' are?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There ‘WAS’ a future temple built in Jerusalem by Herod the Great, in which animals were sacrificed. In fact, the High Priest Hananeel (Ananelus) the Egyptian Jew, and Mary’s great-great-great grandfather, was privileged to sacrifice one of the nine red heifers before the temple of Herod was destroyed in 70 A.D., when the Lord abandoned his stubborn flock, ‘the Jews.’

Zechariah 11:12-17 I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver. And the LORD, (Who had filled the man Jesus with his spirit on the day he was baptised.) said to me, "Throw it to the potter"-the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the LORD. Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the family bond between Judah and Israel. Then the LORD said to me, "Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd. For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves. "Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!"

Can anyone Identify who that worthless shepherd is, who God raised up in the land, after he had abandoned his stubborn flock, the head of which body, claims to be the shepherd of God’s people?
Scripturally the 2nd temple is known as the Zerubabbel temple, completed in 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, and destroyed by the Roman's in 70AD

GtoR

Aug 27, 2021
Townsville Queensland Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
when did the Thousand Year Reign begin???

How many days (Periods of one thousand years) must pass since Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930, before the seventh day, the day of the Lord begins, the great Sabbath of one thousand years, of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow of that soon to come reality

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many days (Periods of one thousand years) must pass since Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930, before the seventh day, the day of the Lord begins, the great Sabbath of one thousand years, of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow of that soon to come reality

Scripture cannot lie - but men do.

Two Comings of the Lord - His First and Second (Return of the King)
Two Births of man - born of flesh and Born Again by the SPIRIT
Two Spirits - the spirit of Error and the Spirit of Truth which is the Holy Spirit
Two Israels - one is of the flesh and under His Wrath (nation Israel) and One is of the Spirit the True 12 Tribes of Israel -His Church
Two Temples - the earthly one which the Lord destroyed and His Body/Believers who are His dwelling Place
Two Jerusalems - one of the flesh in the Middle East and One Above where the Redeemed Belong to and Dwell
Two Roaming's of satan - one now on earth and one AFTER he is released from prison
Two RESURRECTIONS - the FIRST unto Immortal LIFE and the SECOND unto the Lake of Fire
Two Judgements - One before Christ for those who are His - one before God who are not redeemed
Two Books - the Book of LIFE and the book of Works - the book of works is cast into the Lake of Fire
Two Deaths - Physical and Eternal - Blessed is he who is part of the FIRST Resurrection = STAY OUT of the Second Death
Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he who has part in the FIRST Resurrection. Over such the SECOND Death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. ( shall signifies it has not yet occurred)
Two - Thousand Year Periods - the first one where man fell short and because of sin could not complete it,
and the SECOND One with the King of kings begins with the First Resurrection.

Two covenants - the Law which NO ONE is made Righteous and the Law of Christ which SAVES us
Two Sabbath Rests - one under the Law and the other found only in Christ, for God Rested on the Seventh Day
ONLY Two Choices - Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is for everyone with religious blinders on and hardness of heart:

I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book.

The FIRST Resurrection occurs when our Lord Jesus Christ Returns - His Second Coming - 1 Thessalonians ch 4
BEFORE the Second Coming, the Antichrist and his Mark occurs - 2 Thessalonians ch 2

Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete.
This is the First Resurrection.
Blessed and holy are those who share in the First Resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years. Revelation 20: 4-7

Stubborn ones - can you SEE now - By the WORD of the LORD - Scripture cannot lie

Order of Scripture is laid out by God
Woven throughout His Word
Clear to See if you bend the knee
Not to me or other men
but to God who holds the Eternal Pen

Scripture cannot lie - but men do

GtoR

Aug 27, 2021
Townsville Queensland Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son

I have neither the inclination nor the time to answer each of the dozen or so statements that you have made, suffice to ask, who do you think is the only begotten son of God, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit on the day he was baptised?

He, of who it is said in Hebrews 10: 5; For this reason, when 'The Anointed One' was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ ”

That body, that God had prepared for his son, was the man Jesus, his earthly temple which he filled with his spirit, and through his earthly host body, was able to reveal himself to us and the awesome sacrifice that he makes for the body of mankind.

But Jesus had to learn to be totally obedient, to the spirit with which he was filled, Hebrews 5:7; In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was 'A' son of God, he learnt through his sufferings to be obedient. When he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him, and God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that Enoch, 'The one Anointed as the heir to the throne of the most high in the creation, was translated from a body of corruptible matter, into a glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, in order that he should never have to experience death, unless he had been taught from the books of Enoch.

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Revelation 13:23b-24
“..for by your sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.”
From Antiquity Babylon, Both Geographical & Metaphorical, Has Affected The Nations as follows:

Jer 51:7
Babylon was a golden cup in the LORD's hand, That made all the earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; Therefore the nations are deranged.

Isa 47:12-13 "Stand now with your enchantments And the multitude of your sorceries, In which you have labored from your youth—Perhaps you will be able to profit, Perhaps you will prevail. (13) You are wearied in the multitude of your counsels; Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, And the monthly prognosticators Stand up and save you From what shall come upon you.

Dan 2:1-2 Now in the second year of Nebuchadnezzar's reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; and his spirit was so troubled that his sleep left him. (2) Then the king gave the command to call the magicians, the astrologers, the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans to tell the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.

Babylon is named for harlotry = prostitutes, whores, available, saleable.

Babylon is named for sorcery = occultic, distorting, deceiving, bewitching.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forget Rev 17:2 "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
The RCC fits this description perfectly, whereas Jerusalem does not, not even close as compared to the Vatican City of Harlotry.
Jerusalem Is The Whore

Ezekiel 16:3-7KJV

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.
15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Revelation there's only one false prophet deceiving the nations through sorcery. Is it the harlot?

The harlot, the whore of Babylon, Ishtar, is the Statue of Liberty, which represents the United States of America. The UN World Headquarters is here.

The false prophet violates God's word at Proverbs 22:28, Do not move an ancient boundary stone set up by your ancestors via the end of national sovereignty and the globalists aim to achieve one world government. By this means will emerge the one world currency, the mark of the beast, where no one will be allowed to buy or sell.

I believe the anti-Christ will be a charismatic, 'enlightened' Muslim who will bring false peace for a time in the Middle East. The Bible sadly prophecies this beast will even perform miracles, signs and wonders which will fool many of God's people. Only when he achieves absolute power on a global scale will his tribulation begin and the Battle of Armageddon will take shape.

Hope this helps.