The myth of grace-only & easy-believism shattered forever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I saw the phony OT mock up in the RCC Church every Sunday.

The RCC priest imitated the OT priest in the tabernacle.

The service is based on the tabernacle in the wilderness.

What a silly dress rehearsal of unscriptural “Christianity”.
Now all have to do is back this up with some facts - which Catholic document describes what you claim?

Last edited:

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was in the RCC, just long enough to realize it is fake.
It is a mixture of Paganism, Judaism and Christianity.
Yep, and not only that, but the Pope is controlled by aliens who park their flying saucers underneath the Vatican!

Reactions: Illuminator

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The implication is that in denying priests the option of having sex with a wife; that this is the reason why their unbridled sexual desire is then directed towards children.
For your information, about 93% of the Catholic sexual abuse cases involve men abusing boys, so it is HOMOSEXUALS who are responsible for 93% of the abuse. In others works, your "marriage" argument would at best apply to only about 7% of the abuse cases.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For your information, about 93% of the Catholic sexual abuse cases involve men abusing boys, so it is HOMOSEXUALS who are responsible for 93% of the abuse. In others works, your "marriage" argument would at best apply to only about 7% of the abuse cases.
If it were required that a minister be the husband of one wife, as the Bible teaches, then it would root out homosexuals from the ranks of those who have access to these children.

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The RCC teaches Jesus got folks plastered drunk, then taught against the works of the flesh.
A comment like that suggests you're either an complete ignoramus, a fool, or a liar - which one is it?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If one has not Grace such a ones faith is worthless.
Grace is a gift of God to Man, to which we have no claim whatsoever.
One can look into such that is called Habitual grace and actual grace.

Faith is a substance of, some have a little faith and Bible says that their is also Faith that can move mountains, you sure need Grace for such Faith as that !

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Usually, when someone drinks alcohol, the purpose is to get some kind of buzz (drunkenness).

If you are not drinking to get a buzz, drink something besides alcohol.
What's your point - that Christians aren't allowed to drink alcohol?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith is an expert "cherry picker"!

I like to plant trees.

And every singular verse of scripture stands alone as a bastion of scriptural truth.

That's true … we (hopefully) gain salvation after we die and are judged saved by Christ,

We gain salvation at the moment of faith (John 5:24).

What is your definition of "truly saved"?

Same as the Lord's definition.

What's your point - that Christians aren't allowed to drink alcohol?

Make your own conclusion.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith is an expert "cherry picker"! Any verses that don't fit his junk theology, he simply ignores or flat-denies or contradicts. And the verses he does use are usually amateurishly misinterpreted and taken out-of-context with the rest of Scripture.

A little persecution for righteousness' sake is good for the soul.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would - your junk theology suggests you have trouble distinguishing between fact and fiction, as does your anti-Catholicism.
Funny...

At least you didn't call me an anti-Catholic (I can see that that correction was at least received).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, but what a pity truth hasn't reached your brain yet.
Actually, I was referring to what it says in Ezekiel 47:3-5 (and at the very least, the truth of that scripture has reached my brain; and I believe it is possible that you have not even read that scripture up to this point, now, have you?).

Condescending remarks always turn out to be very fruitful. So keep up the good work.

I also may have been referring to Ephesians 6:14 to a certain extent.

Last edited: