The Only Way To Get Saved From Hell.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking the word "you" does not verify anything supposedly applying to me. Lol.

James states "Faith without deeds is dead." Dead faith does not save anyone from judgement.
You right it does not, that’s also why it does not work, you do not have faith in someone and NEVER do anything they want,

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ahead and reject water baptism in Jesus' Name; and see where it gets you in eternity.
I was water baptized about 2 years after I was baptized by God,it was a great ceremony, I loved giving my testimony, and afterwords we all had a big celebration. Much like the folks in acts 2 did

but I warn you, try to replace the baptism of the holly spirit with baptism in water, well, Jesus warned what will happen when we attribute the work of the HS to someone else. He called it blasphemy, the unforgivable sin

be careful what you do, I would heed Jesus warning

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh so the tax collector went home lost and the religious do Goode pharisee went home justified?
What Bible do you have again?
Did I say the tax collector went home lost. Nope. But, he might have. He is an example of Prevenient Grace. If He believed on Jesus and performed deeds upon his Godly faith, he was eventually saved.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was water baptized about 2 years after I was baptized by God,it was a great ceremony, I loved giving my testimony, and afterwords we all had a big celebration. Much like the folks in acts 2 did

but I warn you, try to replace the baptism of the holly spirit with baptism in water, well, Jesus warned what will happen when we attribute the work of the HS to someone else. He called it blasphemy, the unforgivable sin

be careful what you do, I would heed Jesus warning
There is no such thing as a heavenly language. Such words or expressions are not recorded in Scripture.

Babbling is neither Baptism nor Fire. There are only known human tongues, and confusing noise.

People who eat a sandwich before Water Babtism should not claim the sandwich was part of being Baptised.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

Did the man who baptized you in water raise Jesus from the dead? And explain to me about how this spiritual circumcision is done by your pastor in water?

No, what that verse is saying is that I am raised out of spiritual death with Christ in His resurrection from physical death, when I go underneath the water and then come up out of it to walk in newness of life..

How do you figure that the pastor has anything to do with the inward work of spiritual circumcision that takes place when we go under the water and come up out of it to walk in newness of life?

That spiritual circumcision is an operation of the Lord (Ezekiel 36:25-27) in which He removes the stony heart out of your flesh and replaces it with an heart of flesh and also gives you a new spirit; in order that He might cause you to walk in His statutes and in His judgments.

I've only resisted the false theology that water has the power to redeem a human soul.

I am not saying that it is the water. It is the water that enables a man to accurately identify with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection as it provides the most concise likeness of what that is in representation. And that is a confession of Jesus before men. See Matthew 10:32 for information as to whether or not this has the power to save a man.

I would say that identifying with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection is a greater type of confession than is going forward at a Crusade or church service. It may in fact be the only confession that God accepts as being faithful to what He means when He says confession.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say the tax collector went home lost. Nope. But, he might have. He is an example of Prevenient Grace. If He believed on Jesus and performed deeds upon his Godly faith, he was eventually saved.
Jesus said he went home justified, there is no might have.

end of story, trust Jesus, not your works

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what that verse is saying is that I am raised out of spiritual death with Christ in His resurrection from physical death, when I go underneath the water and then come up out of it to walk in newness of life..

How do you figure that the pastor has anything to do with the inward work of spiritual circumcision that takes place when we go under the water and come up out of it to walk in newness of life?

That spiritual circumcision is an operation of the Lord (Ezekiel 36:25-27) in which He removes the stony heart out of your flesh and replaces it with an heart of flesh and also gives you a new spirit; in order that He might cause you to walk in His statutes and in His judgments.

I am not saying that it is the water. It is the water that enables a man to accurately identify with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection as it provides the most concise likeness of what that is in representation. And that is a confession of Jesus before men. See Matthew 10:32 for information as to whether or not this has the power to save a man.

I would say that identifying with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection is a greater type of confession than is going forward at a Crusade or church service. It may in fact be the only confession that God accepts as being faithful to what He means when He says confession.
SMH

there is NO WATER IN THAT PASSAGE

what part of no hands do you not understand?

how can people add water where no water is to be found

the word Baptizo in the Greek does not mean water. It means to be immersed, while yes it CAN mean immersed in water, if a subject is given THAT subject is what one is immersed or placed into.

I am seriously worried about your very soul my friend

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you get the "holly spirit"?
How do I get it?

how did Arron and his sons get anointed with the holy oil (which represented the anointing of the spirit?

God himself poured him in me, gave him to me, anointed me with him

we get him like Jesus said, in FAITH

Do you burn some holly in the fire and inhale the fumes?
what kind of question is this? Get real man

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH

there is NO WATER IN THAT PASSAGE

what part of no hands do you not understand?

how can people add water where no water is to be found

the word Baptizo in the Greek does not mean water. It means to be immersed, while yes it CAN mean immersed in water, if a subject is given THAT subject is what one is immersed or placed into.

I am seriously worried about your very soul my friend
No need to be worried about my soul...

I know that I have received the Holy Ghost because He is absolutely promised to every one who repents and receives baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; as a confession of Jesus before men (Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39, Matthew 10:32).

You can try to diminish the reality that baptism is in water by saying that it is not in water in every case. But that does not change the fact that the first mention of baptism in holy scripture is in water and that sets the precedent for every subsequent mention of baptism in scripture.

Except where it is specifically mentions that baptism is in the Holy Ghost, baptism in holy scripture is referring to baptism in water.

And to try to say that in those instances it is talking about baptism in the Spirit is to undermine the plain teaching of holy scripture on the subject of baptism.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said he went home justified, there is no might have.

end of story, trust Jesus, not your works
Yes, the story has ended, just short of comprehension.

Merely having regret, beating one's chest, admitting to be a sinner, and instructing God to have mercy does not save a person. Jesus was pointing out contrition by using a hyperboli.

None of the Apostles beat their chests and confessed their sinful nature, and they were the Foundations of the Church.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do I get it?

how did Arron and his sons get anointed with the holy oil (which represented the anointing of the spirit?

God himself poured him in me, gave him to me, anointed me with him

we get him like Jesus said, in FAITH

what kind of question is this? Get real man

Hey...

I was just giving you a hard time for not spelling your words correctly...people might become confused over things like that.

Last edited:

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ask the Holy Spirit to explain it to you then.
If He hath made perfect for all time them that are sanctified, and that is now a fact and I believe it ... then we will not be judged, for us the judgement is past. We have [as John says] passed over from judgement to life.

Therefore the righteous sheep are not the church.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mark 3 ....Jesus says...>
"For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother."......
And that is what Jesus said when Mary the mother and Jesus's brothers (family) are standing outside the door asking for him.... and the people in the room with Jesus said....>"hey, your mom and your family are here"...

So, "family" is "whoever does the will of God".
Who is this?
Its "MY Sheep hear my Voice"..

Its everyone who is born again, who has faith in Christ., who has done = "God's Work".

"the work of GOD, is that you BELIEVE on JESUS whom God sent"..

Will you therefore stand in the last judgement? we do have to be judged but the last judgement is to determine our eternal destiny.

Are you in doubt about your eternal destiny?

Jesus was judged for us and found guilty although He had done no wrong, He was condemned and was executed. Judged, condemned and executed on our behalf. God would be unjust to now judge us and condemn us.

The great clue about who these sheep are is the fact that they receive their inheritance as a REWARD. They are declared righteous because of their good works.

We are saved by grace alone through faith not of ourselves.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If only you believed what you you just said ....Don’t forget your Perverted, False “ Gospel” Additions Of “ ya gotta Repent
Of all of your sins before you die ,and you must NEVER sin on purpose! “
By “ YOUR” calculations, The Blood Of Jesus is beggarly—- it just can’t get the job done......

you are mixing me up with someone else.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What part of what I said causes you to think that I am judging my brother?

In that, I am saying that we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ?

Surely, in that, I am not the judge, but Christ.

I beg your pardon, I thought I was responding to Jacob. Sorry

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the story has ended, just short of comprehension.

Merely having regret, beating one's chest, admitting to be a sinner, and instructing God to have mercy does not save a person. Jesus was pointing out contrition by using a hyperboli.
What a Joke

The pharisee beat his chest. and went home lost

You have a serious comprehension problem my friend. You can beat your chest all you want. It has no impact on your salvation.

None of the Apostles beat their chests and confessed their sinful nature, and they were the Foundations of the Church.

Yeah And you just proved you have no listened to a word I said.

Can you please read what I write and understand so you do not make these mistakes in the future.

The tax collector did not beat his chest. HE GOT ON HIS KNEES, why? Because HE BECAME POOR IN SPIRIT

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Speaking the word "you" does not verify anything supposedly applying to me. Lol.

James states "Faith without deeds is dead." Dead faith does not save anyone from judgement.

"dead faith" does not mean dead salvation.
IT means you are backslidden, and cold to the things of God.
And it means that you are not bearing spiritual fruit in front of other people, and other believers.

Go now and actually read more of those verses, and you'll find this one

James speaking.....'"Ill show YOU my faith by my works'.

See that word YOU?
It does not mean God.
It means YOU........other people........so, that is the context of "dead faith".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am not saying that it is the water. It is the water that enables a man to accurately identify with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection as it provides the most concise likeness of what that is in representation.

Yesterday you are teaching baptismal regeneration.
Today you are teaching the opposite.
You really have some spiritual and honesty issues you need to resolve.