The phrase 'Spiritually Dead' is not in the Bible. Where do you get this from?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to go back and read OT history. The Levites were put in charge of temple offerings and the high priest was still over temple law. Now at the time of Jesus high priests were appointed by Rome or Herod.

but you also forget that in the time of Moses judges and rulers were set up within each tribal land to oversee matters. this is where the seeds of the Pharisees and Saducees and Herodians came from.

You make l;ots of suppositions that simply are not found in the bible. You may be right or you may be wrong, but you cannot prove it ewither way. You are just guessing based on what the WT has taught you.
If you truly believe the Pharisees were of the line of Aaron And don't believe the Pharisees were a sect of judaism that's your problem.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you can do is be repetitive. How about agreeing with the scriptures.
If you weren't so evasive I wouldn't have to keep asking you so many questions.

"Did Kingdom Hall tell you to avoid difficult questions?"

"Do you fear God or do you fear Kingdom Hall?"

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you truly believe the Pharisees were of the line of Aaron And don't believe the Pharisees were a sect of judaism that's your problem.

The Pharisees individually may or may not be from Aaron. Neither you nor I can know that.

The Levites were the priestly order. It was the High priest that was important for they succeeded Aaron.

I know the Pharisees were a sect of Judaism. why you make such a statement , I don't know.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, because it does confirm a conclusion I have been coming to about the 'nation of Israel'.

I think I see in your post, that you believe the Lord will once again for the last time, turn to national Israel to give them one last chance to repent as a nation? Which they failed to do the First time Jesus' came?

Actually, He will not give them a chance, He will make them repent.

Ezekiel 20:33-38
King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

plead is a poor choice for the Hebrew word (sapat) which means to enter into judgment. But from this passage you see God rules harshly and He brings (by force) them into the new covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Here we see god makes the new covenant with Israel AFTER THOSE DAYS (the tribulation),

Zechariah 13:8-9
King James Version

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Here we see that in the Trib, 2/3 of Israel will die and the 1/3 God purges and makes them His people.

Matthew 23:37-39
King James Version

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Another important verse. Often overlooked is one little word ---UNTIL! Jesus did not say unless, if or maybe, He said Israel would not see Him again UNTIL, meaning they will and all the OT promises will be fulfilled.

And excellent and very indepth study on Israel can be found in the text: "Israelology, the missing link in systematic theology." It is written by Arnold Fruchtenbaum. It can be found on his website www.ariel.org

Little pricey ($42) but well worth the cost for the serious student. A different book that focuses more just on this issue can be found at the same place under the store link on page 2 next to Israelology entitled "what the bible teaches about Israel, past, present and future." only $24

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you weren't so evasive I wouldn't have to keep asking you so many questions.

"Did Kingdom Hall tell you to avoid difficult questions?"

"Do you fear God or do you fear Kingdom Hall?"
The kingdom Hall has always been innocent of all your rantings. I decide what I believe in and I decide what questions I choose not to answer. You don't like that who cares I certainly don't, your statements of who I'm scared of is completely insignificant. How about you just agree to disagree with someone, why are you scared of that so much?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom Hall has always been innocent of all your rantings. I decide what I believe in and I decide what questions I choose not to answer. You don't like that who cares I certainly don't, your statements of who I'm scared of is completely insignificant. How about you just agree to disagree with someone, why are you scared of that so much?
Did you sell your soul to Kingdom Hall? Even the TWISTED NWT admits that Jesus is God and the everlasting fire is "forever and ever".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you are a rebelliouys Jehovahs Witness and NOT PART OF THE FAITHFUL CROWD THEN.

As for me, I am always willing to agree to disagree, but when such blatant false doctrine is presented as you present, itr must be whole heartedly fought against. Immortal souls which you believe do not exist are at stake- including yours.

Reactions: kcnalp

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree that child of hell means all people are born from hell. Jesus was referring to the hypocrite Pharisees as being child of hell. 'Twofold more child of hell that yourselves...' Since we are all born into this world in the same manner and state, by the same one blood (), then I would say 'children of hell' in this world is a ministerial title. (Not spiritual title, since I don't believe hell is a spiritual place, unless I am mistaken)

Likewise, I don't see Scripture paralleling the lowest parts with a 'womb'. The Lord is he that forms us from the womb (Is 44), and so He would have formed us from the womb of hell, if we are children of hell...

Because of the fall, all are born into Satans kingdom of darkness and he is our spiritual father.

When born again we change kingdom’s and are translated into Jesus’ kingdom, and get adopted by God as His children.

Colossians 1:13

John 1:12

Galatians 4:5

Shalom.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of the fall, all are born into Satans kingdom of darkness and he is our spiritual father.

When born again we change kingdom’s and are translated into Jesus’ kingdom, and get adopted by God as His children.

Colossians 1:13

John 1:12

Galatians 4:5

Shalom.
Being born into sin is the natural state of man today on earth. Being a twofold child of hell is the special state of destructiveness reserved for proselytizing false ministers.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you sell your soul to Kingdom Hall? Even the TWISTED NWT admits that Jesus is God and the everlasting fire is "forever and ever".

No kcnalp the NWT doesn't admit Jesus says he is God. That's just your twisted thinking. Also I don't have a Soul kcnalp I am a Soul,

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are a rebelliouys Jehovahs Witness and NOT PART OF THE FAITHFUL CROWD THEN.

As for me, I am always willing to agree to disagree, but when such blatant false doctrine is presented as you present, itr must be whole heartedly fought against. Immortal souls which you believe do not exist are at stake- including yours.

No Ronald to me that just shows how ignorant you are of the scriptures just as you think that way about me. You're also ignorant of the kingdom Hall. The thing is Ronald you talk like you're an infallible person who can't possibly be wrong about the doctrines you say are christian. I think of you as I am that you're an imperfect person like me and you have a right to your beliefs but so do other imperfect people, you're not better than the rest of humanity but when people judge because someone disagrees with them that's not right, all such people show me is that they're arrogant people who put themselves above other humans as judges which shows me you don't really believe in agreeing to disagree. I can understand people disagreeing but for someone to say that someone is teaching blatant false doctrine because you seem to believe you're so infallible in what you believe in that you can't possibly be wrong because what you're infallible in what you believe you're not going to teach me that about you, you're an imperfect person like anyone else with the right to believe what he believes, so does everyone else has that right too. As I said I understand another disagreeing with me but I'm not going to think of myself as some infallible human and judge someone when they exercise the same right I do which is to disagree with me.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No kcnalp the NWT doesn't admit Jesus says he is God. That's just your twisted thinking. Also I don't have a Soul kcnalp I am a Soul,
Yes it does Barney. The NWT even capitalizes "God". It's YOUR word against Thomas and the NWT!

NWT John 20:28 In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!"

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Ronald to me that just shows how ignorant you are of the scriptures just as you think that way about me. You're also ignorant of the kingdom Hall. The thing is Ronald you talk like you're an infallible person who can't possibly be wrong about the doctrines you say are christian. I think of you as I am that you're an imperfect person like me and you have a right to your beliefs but so do other imperfect people, you're not better than the rest of humanity but when people judge because someone disagrees with them that's not right, all such people show me is that they're arrogant people who put themselves above other humans as judges which shows me you don't really believe in agreeing to disagree. I can understand people disagreeing but for someone to say that someone is teaching blatant false doctrine because you seem to believe you're so infallible in what you believe in that you can't possibly be wrong because what you're infallible in what you believe you're not going to teach me that about you, you're an imperfect person like anyone else with the right to believe what he believes, so does everyone else has that right too. As I said I understand another disagreeing with me but I'm not going to think of myself as some infallible human and judge someone when they exercise the same right I do which is to disagree with me.

Nice cop out for refusing to defend what you believe is truth.

Am I infallible? No tin the least! but I have sudied Gods Word for over 47 years now so I think I have at least a slight grasp on doctrine. I am willing to be proven worng- but it must be by a bibilcal and not rational, philosophical or denominational argument.

Remembver you serve in an organization that several times called itself the infallible messenger of God and His prohet and I even posted the links from their past writings where they said so!

Barney, I will defend your right believe anything you wish, fiercely! But if you are wrong as I see Scripture I will debate you fiercely as well! Especially if it is the truths that will condemn you for reject5ing them.

I am not infallible, but the word of God as written is infallible. And your watchtower beliefs about many things contradict Scripture. There is only on etruth.

I have shown you multiple times why the Watchtower has lied and is preaching false doctrine. If you believe them correct, you should defend it with Scripture and not their standard apologetic arguments found in "reasonings from the Scriptures".

If you are no here to challenge Christian doctrines that contradict your eclectic bag of beliefs, then why are you here? If you believe every one has a right to their own beliefs, why bother even arguing over the physical resurrection? Or anyuthing else many here disagree with you on? What is your point if you believe every one has the right to their own belief?

I do not judge you. I do challenge you and care about your soul. And based on your statements, if you believe what you have siad about Jesus and the physical resurrection, then under the authority of Scripture and not some high mucky muck position you may think I hold or pretend ot hold, you are lost! That is not me judging you, but Gods Word tellin gyou the truth. I am just here to try to convince you to see the Word of God without the rose colored Watchtower glasses on and be free.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of the Womb.

That is where your previously dead Soul was 'quickened' and made alive again...

Psalms 71:20
"Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth."

Quicken again?

How can One be Born Again twice?

Bring me up again?

Depths of the Earth?

full

BTW, the 'Heart of the Earth' is the Most Holy Place of the Tabernacle. Jesus went to the Heart of the Earth to sprinkle the Blood...

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Your Zygote was the Temple formed in the Belly of Hell...

Jonah 2:2
"And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice."

;)
Have you ever read Corinthians 2:13

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the