THE SKY IS FALLING!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He must have a really big basement...

iu

The point is, he's happy to just let Trump self-destruct. As long as Trump is doing one stupid move after another, he just has to stand back and let Trump lose the election.

"When your enemy is making mistakes, don't interrupt him." - Napoleon
There you go with your bigger-than-life pics again. Don't you have a graph as well?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fewer and fewer, according to Fox and other polls. That's what has Trump in a frenzy of desperation.

Polls have Trump in a frenzy of Desperation?

LOL.

Polls are conducted by Pro, Anti, and Unbiased agencies....with typically around 1,000 participants who reveal; For, Against, No Opinion....and then agencies rate by percentages.

Seriously you think polls of 1,000 people opinions are reliable for what Millions of people Believe?

LOL. Gullible.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think George Will is a leftist? That would explain a lot of your posts.
I didn't say anything about George Will. I wouldn't attempt to explain most of my posts to you because you seem to be stuck in your thinking. Hardening of the arteries, maybe.

I left you a message in the Black Lives Matter thread.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Polls are conducted by Pro, Anti, and Unbiased agencies....with typically around 1,000 participants who reveal; For, Against, No Opinion....and then agencies rate by percentages.

Seriously you think polls of 1,000 people opinions are reliable for what Millions of people Believe?

Businesses pay billions of dollars a year for such polls about their products. If you know even a bit about statistical mathematics, you'd realize why they make money doing so. And that's why Trump is increasingly frantic with one crazy move after another. Fewer and fewer American voters are willing to support him.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say anything about George Will.

Will detests Trump. You said that it's leftists who do so. I'm pointing out that conservatives, moderates, and liberals detest him.

You seem to be stuck in your thinking. Hardening of the arteries, maybe.

I left you a message in the Black Lives Matter thread.

Didn't see it, I guess. What did it say?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will detests Trump. You said that it's leftists who do so. I'm pointing out that conservatives, moderates, and liberals detest him.

You seem to be stuck in your thinking. Hardening of the arteries, maybe.

Didn't see it, I guess. What did it say?
You have a fallacy in your logic here. I didn't say that no conservatives detest Trump as you are saying. I implied that he is hated by the leftists. I said nothing about conservatives.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Experts like...

Dr. Stella Immanuel, one of the “very respected doctors” who backed U.S. President Donald Trump‘s disproven theory

What Trumps Disproven Theory?
Quote Trumps Supposed Theory.
Then Quote who disproved this supposed Theory.

...Immanuel...also believes that dream sex with demons will make you sick.
[/QUOTE]

So? LOL. What does her Spiritual beliefs have to do with her success in dispensing a prescription drug?

The rest of your post ignored.

Answer your claims on Trumps supposed Theory and Who precisely disproved it.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that no conservatives detest Trump as you are saying. I implied that he is hated by the leftists.

Why would they be different than any other American who loves his country?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would they be different than any other American who loves his country?
Some of us conservatives who love America see God's hand in some of Trump's policies, esp. his pro-life and pro-Israel policies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not about upsetting voters, but it's about giving the Trump haters more ammo to use against him and possible swaying voters away from him.

Well that's the thing...I give more credit to Republicans capability of sorting Facts from Opinions.

And very little credit to Democrats capability of Recognizing a Fact from an Opinion.

That is the difference between integrity and someone whose sole purpose is to do what they are Told to do, without a clue Why.

You can observe the difference all day long.

I get your point. However the Election outcome will be what it will be.

If people have to Cheat to win...(and its no Secret People Do Cheat to win) ... Be patient, God has a plan for them.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Businesses pay billions of dollars a year for such polls about their products.

Not news.

If you know even a bit about statistical mathematics, you'd realize why they make money doing so.

Not news.

And that's why Trump is increasingly frantic with one crazy move after another.

So you claim...but then you reveal you are unable to prove your claims with facts.

Fewer and fewer American voters are willing to support him.

But what about all the Illegals who vote? And the dead people who vote?..are they going to Again cast votes for the Democrat Canidate?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a fallacy in your logic here. I didn't say that no conservatives detest Trump as you are saying. I implied that he is hated by the leftists. I said nothing about conservatives.

You know people consumed with hate can not hold an honest conversation on-point.

It is comical and pitiful at the same time.

Glory to God,
Taken

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Old talking points "polls aren't good predictors")

Businesses pay billions of dollars a year for such polls about their products. If you know even a bit about statistical mathematics, you'd realize why they make money doing so.

Not news.

It was to you, obviously.

But what about all the Illegals who vote?

So you claim...but then you reveal you are unable to prove your claims with facts. Show us even one case where illegal votes came close to changing an election. There were some illegal votes documented, but they aren't what you'd like them to be...

And the dead people who vote?

In the 2016 election, there was one documented case of a dead man voting.

He voted for Trump. Would you like to learn about that?

Why do you think Trump abruptly shut down his "voter fraud commission?" as the data came in, he was getting information that he definitely did not want to be made public.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know people consumed with hate can not hold an honest conversation on-point.

It is comical and pitiful at the same time.

And self-referential. Don't forget that.