THE SKY IS FALLING!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, not really. I thought I’d beat the anti-Trumpers to the punch after Trump’s tweet today saying that the election may need to be delayed due to potential mail-in voter fraud.

IMHO, tweeting this was a very foolish move on Trump’s part. He’s handing the Democrats a Christmas-in-July present. Not smart!

Delaying the election is NOT necessary. The U.S. has held elections through many upheavals. And as they say, the show must go on!

Edit: I do agree with Trump that voting by mail presents a huge problem that will have to be carefully scrutinized.
150 million voters need to show their ID and cast their ballot.

When I can go to the grocery store, I can vote.

Shall we mail in our grocery lists next?

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
150 million voters need to show their ID and cast their ballot.
Why don't you study voting in India where there are probably three times as many voters, and they are all required to show their ID. That is the only proper and legal way for anyone to vote.

Identity proof
The ECI has made voter identification mandatory at the time of polls. In order to cast your vote, you have to show your Voter ID Card issued by the ECI or any other proof allowed by the ECI.

Read more at:
Voting in India: Who can vote in India? Complete details on voting eligibility in India

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, no one has been able to prove that illegal voting is anything but a tiny fraction of all votes cast.

It's just a story used as a cover for voter suppression attempts.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, no one has been able to prove that illegal voting is anything but a tiny fraction of all votes cast.

It's just a story used as a cover for voter suppression attempts.
I’ve been around long enough to see that when a problem like this surfaces, it’s usually just the tip of the iceberg.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you study voting in India where there are probably three times as many voters, and they are all required to show their ID. That is the only proper and legal way for anyone to vote.

Identity proof
The ECI has made voter identification mandatory at the time of polls. In order to cast your vote, you have to show your Voter ID Card issued by the ECI or any other proof allowed by the ECI.

Read more at:
Voting in India: Who can vote in India? Complete details on voting eligibility in India
Wow.

Why don't we get a free, simple, voter ID card with a picture on it?

Is that hard?

These politicians can't figure that out?

Maybe they need a pay cut for ignorance.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why don't we get a free, simple, voter ID card with a picture on it?
Do you know why? Because the Democrats do not want legal and fair elections. They want those ballot boxes stuffed with fraudulent votes. That is the only way for evil to triumph.

But once again, Mr. Trump had three full years to address this critical matter, and in fact I brought it to his attention several times. But we never did hear about an independent commission set up to carefully examine voter fraud in the USA.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know why? Because the Democrats do not want legal and fair elections. They want those ballot boxes stuffed with fraudulent votes. That is the only way for evil to triumph.

But once again, Mr. Trump had three full years to address this critical matter, and in fact I brought it to his attention several times. But we never did hear about an independent commission set up to carefully examine voter fraud in the USA.
Well, the covid thing is causing this mail in ballot thingy to be considered.

The Russia hoax was not enough to get us to this point.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, the covid thing is causing this mail in ballot thingy to be considered.
That can be addressed very easily. The ballot booths are generally spaced out in any event. So it is simply a matter of spacing out people who are standing in line, and if there are enough officials to handle say ten rows at a time, things could move along pretty fast.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That can be addressed very easily. The ballot booths are generally spaced out in any event. So it is simply a matter of spacing out people who are standing in line, and if there are enough officials to handle say ten rows at a time, things could move along pretty fast.
Especially if we run and win.

The folks the parties prop up seem to be half brain dead...LOL

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love what President Trump is doing, it about time somebody on our side has the cajones to stand up to the Progressives because heaven knows most of us won't because were afraid to rock the boat. Trump not only rocks the boat he smashes it! GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Reactions: Truther

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's pretty much trashed his reputation with most Americans. Biden really doesn't have to campaign. He just needs to let Trump keep on tweeting.

Yep:

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump
upload_2020-7-31_19-12-22.png

I guess all the trump signs I see literally everywhere are just an illusion.

Yep. He's in trouble, and his people are admitting it. That's why they shut down everything, planning a reboot of the campaign; it's been a disaster for Trump. The problem they have, is he's still Trump. I don't see how they can fix that before November.

upload_2020-7-31_19-15-18.png

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's pretty much trashed his reputation with most Americans. Biden really doesn't have to campaign. He just needs to let Trump keep on tweeting.

Yep:

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump
View attachment 10095

Yep. He's in trouble, and his people are admitting it. That's why they shut down everything, planning a reboot of the campaign; it's been a disaster for Trump. The problem they have, is he's still Trump. I don't see how they can fix that before November.

View attachment 10096
LOL

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They must be polling the rioters.

If they were, they'd get strong support for Trump:

Men Tied To Right-Wing Extremism Arrested Heading To BLM Protest With Molotov Cocktails
Men Tied To Right-Wing Extremism Arrested Heading To BLM Protest With Molotov Cocktails

Richmond VA Violence Caused By White Supremacists Posing As BLM
This weekend in Richmond, Virginia, police arrested several white supremacist sabateurs during a Black Lives Matter protest.

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

Police claim they found "Boogaloo" movement-linked messages scrawled in blood. One read, "I became unreasonable"
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree about this one thing, we're all in the same boat. We can't smash that boat. Not all of us can tread water. If we go too far, and if the boat sinks, eventually all of us will drown, much to the delight of others watching in other boats.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been around long enough to see that when a problem like this surfaces, it’s usually just the tip of the iceberg.

If so, it's odd that Trump's "voter fraud commission" was hastily shut down without explanation, after the data started coming in. It's pretty clear why that happened. If all the evidence was presented, it would have removed one more Trump excuse.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - With the number of Americans voting by mail on Nov. 3 expected to nearly double due to COVID-19, election experts see little reason to expect an increase in ballot fraud, despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims.

The conservative Heritage Foundation, which has warned of the risks of mail voting, found 14 cases of attempted mail fraud out of roughly 15.5 million ballots cast in Oregon since that state started conducting elections by mail in 1998.

The most prominent cases of mail fraud have involved campaigns, not voters. North Carolina invalidated the results of a 2018 congressional election after state officials found that a Republican campaign operative had orchestrated a ballot fraud scheme.

Experts say those scenarios can be minimized by nixing requirements — currently in place in 11 states — which instruct voters to get at least one witness to sign their return envelopes.
Mail ballots can pose additional barriers to those who don’t speak English or have disabilities, and delivery can be problematic on Native American reservations, where residents sometimes don’t have street addresses.

In California, which started transitioning to mail ballots in 2018, Black and Hispanic voters were twice as likely to cast their ballots in person, according to David Becker, head of the Center for Election Innovation and Research.

Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it

This last is why republican operatives are concerned. Ending mail-in balloting would target the very demographic groups most likely to support Trump. And that's why most people don't expect him to actually act against mail-in ballots; he's merely grasping for an excuse if he loses.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I think both candidate are fake Christian, both of them used religion as the main political game.
Is it wrong to stay neutral in politics without using religion as a vote favor. Why did since Trump, America uses religion as a political issue ?
Did they use religious issues to glorify God or to glorify themselves ?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think both candidate are fake Christian, both of them used religion as the main political game.

Wasn't aware that Biden used fake Bible photo ops. When was this?

Why did since Trump, America uses religion as a political issue ?
Did they use religious issues to glorify God or to glorify themselves ?

It goes back farther than that. Remember Rex Reed and the "Moral Majority?" There are lots of unscrupulous people (not all of them conservative) who use religion to further their business or political agendas.