The Ten Commandments altered??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The Ten Commandments altered??​

Of course!...... It's been spoken about on this forum in various threads for years :ummm:
Sooo, H2S, what are you angry about? that they were changed or that the change is exposed?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here is another video I found to be very disturbing and I have no words to express how angry, sad, and torn over what it shows. Righteous anger is rising up.
@amigo de christo ,@amadeus ,@
The protestant realm is leading the people back into her chambers and She is gathering all other religions as well to gather as one .
Did ya notice some of them key players . Same ones i have been saying have been leading us astray .
This is all over the protestant realm . The mantra has become let us just unite and be one .
World is one , religions are one , But it aint under GOD now is it . The dragon does not sleep as many suppose
but has indeed led leaders into the church realm to do his bidding and his will and sadly many have no idea
what has been truly going on within our own realm . Now we see where both politcis and religoins have been leading
the entire world right unto . A world where this love religion is and has been created
to do the will of the political world system . AKA they being led to the beast of the united one world and have no idea
the dragon is behind all of this .
World peace and safety unity we are one . The last time i checked the mission of JESUS was not world peace
but rather PEACE WITH GOD which means BELIEVE YE IN HIM and BE RECONCILED TO GOD .
The last time i checked its the anti christ who destroys through PEACE
and about the time they are saying peace and safety THEN COMES SUDDEN DESTRUCTION . Its clear to see where this is headed too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course!...... It's been spoken about on this forum in various threads for years :ummm:
Sooo, H2S, what are you angry about? that they were changed or that the change is exposed?
Well it sure aint the fact its being exposed . Why would he be angry about that.
I been exposing this harlot and its all inclusive we are one for years .
We should be happy IT IS getting exposed and that some might just be waking up and coming out from amongst this lie .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sooo, H2S, what are you angry about? that they were changed or
that the change is exposed
Angry about altering what God himself wrote. Who would do such a thing and dare to still claim to be a Christian?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angry about altering what God himself wrote. Who would do such a thing and dare to still claim to be a Christian?
And now look at what is being done . They even wrote the religoins of the world a new ten commandments .
Speaking of the second commandment , take a peek at the new second commandment .
CREATION MANIFESTS DIVINITY . That is one nasty blasphmey . Yet this is the new world religoin
One thing i have noticed about this all inclusive we are one religoin is ,
THEY always holler love and unity and they accept all paths
they honor certain sins . YET when anyone dares to speak truth , correct
and remind that JESUS alone is the only way , You wont be seeing LOVE OR TOLERANCE from that camp .
You see rage and hatred and all the while they are yelling at you they are saying GOD IS LOVE .
An example . Correct homosexuality in most churches and they rise up YELLING HATER
HATER , GOD IS LOVE . Does anyone see the oxymoron in that .
The woke geneartion has become so enamoured with sin and their own path
that even a reminder about the old ways brings them into fury and resentment .
I am gonna send us an example in video . Be warned i would only watch it once
cause its so depressing to see what this LOVE GENERATION DO AS THOU WILT daughter has to say
and take note at who and why SHE is saying it and WHERE and WHEN she is saying it .
Hatred has risen , but its risen up from the so called lovey lovey hug all accept all group .
The problem is when they decided to take GOD out of the box and preach a false love , a false freedom
a false etc , what they meant was lets take GOD out of that old fashoined bible and make our own image of Him .
And where has all this led them to , HATRED against those who speak truth and against GOD and the very
CHRIST that could have saved them and desired life for them . Satan is sneaky .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who hated who . Her dad seems to have left her money to help take care of her to ensure she would be provided for ,
His crime was not supporting hillery , obama , biden and the woke transgender agenda . BUT THEY SAY THEY LOVE and WE HATE .
its quite clear to see who hates , when one even hates on the dead .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see jim b gave me a wow on that post . YES INDEED JIM , ITS A WOW how fast the realm of the harlot has
taken captive many churches . THANKS for the reminder .
"Wow" doesn't mean that I agree with you. It means that I am shocked by your post.