The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
The updated continuance of the same count for the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., indicates that the Three Days of Darkness are December 27-29, 2018 A.D. :

Regarding "The Three Days of Darkness"

During the countdown to the fulfillment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the convergent 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with the same date.

There was a mirroring prophecy which preceded the actual start of the 1,290 days of Daniel 12:11, and likewise I have been shown a valid starting point for the 2,300 days, August 11, 2010 A.D.

Both cases involved the passing into eternal life of souls.

Recently there has been a sudden increase on the Internet in the number of articles written on the Three Days of Darkness.

There is supposed to be a major warning sign 8 (eight) days before the 24th, during the Leonid meteor shower.

"Try me in this" says the Lord : Lion of Judah on the Throne

The warning sign is for people to prepare for the three days.

November 23rd is also foretold to be exceptionally cold.

Last edited:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 8:25 By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall magnify himself. Without warning he shall destroy many; and he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes; but, by no human hand, he shall be broken.[/size]

Who is the "Prince of princes"?

The Three Days of Darkness

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the_sign said:
During the countdown to the fulfillment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the convergent 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with the same date.

There was a mirroring prophecy which preceded the actual start of the 1,290 days of Daniel 12:11, and likewise I have been shown a valid starting point for the 2,300 days, August 11, 2010 A.D.

Both cases involved the passing into eternal life of souls.

Recently there has been a sudden increase on the Internet in the number of articles written on the Three Days of Darkness.

There is supposed to be a major warning sign 8 (eight) days before the 24th, during the Leonid meteor shower.

"Try me in this" says the Lord : Lion of Judah on the Throne

The warning sign is for people to prepare for the three days.

November 23rd is also foretold to be exceptionally cold.
Daniel 12:12 is the ONLY verse found in the scriptures that can't be compared on how else God uses the term 1335 days with the rest of scriptures.

The only way to understand Daniel 12:12 is as follows:

The "He" in verse 12 I believe speaks of Christ as He had to come in the fullness of time, "Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord". He had to wait (Isa. 30:18) to begin His ministry which began on His baptism at the River Jordan when He was announced by John the Baptist, "Behold the Lamb of God" and ended on Pentecost exactly 1335 days.

I can see why you believe there will be three days of darkness in November because that is the nature of the RCC that believes and teaches in the visions of the Fatima, the sayings of Joan of Arc, in the infallibility of the Popes which are in contradictory to Revelation 22:18-19.

To God Be The Glory

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kepha31 said:
Daniel 8:25 By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall magnify himself. Without warning he shall destroy many; and he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes; but, by no human hand, he shall be broken.[/SIZE]

Ezekiel 37:24-25 reads:

And David (Jesus) my servant shall be KING over them; and they shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

...and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their PRINCE FOR EVER.

Daniel 10:13:

...but lo, Michael (Jesus) one of the chief princes, can be translated "one of the triune God" came to help me...

Daniel 10:21; 12:1:

...Michael your prince -- no angel can be a prince over man but Jesus

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standerh for the children of thy people...

According to the above scriptures the names David and Michael is a synonym for Jesus

To God Be The Glory

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kepha31 said:
Daniel 8:25 By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall magnify himself. Without warning he shall destroy many; and he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes; but, by no human hand, he shall be broken.[/SIZE]

Ezekiel 37:24-25 reads:

And David (Jesus) my servant shall be KING over them; and they shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

...and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their PRINCE FOR EVER.

Daniel 10:13:

...but lo, Michael (Jesus) one of the chief princes, can be translated "one of the triune God" came to help me...

Daniel 10:21; 12:1:

...Michael your prince -- no angel can be a prince over man but Jesus

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standerh for the children of thy people...

According to the above scriptures the names David and Michael is a synonym for Jesus

To God Be The Glory

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Jun2u said:
Daniel 12:12 is the ONLY verse found in the scriptures that can't be compared on how else God uses the term 1335 days with the rest of scriptures.

The only way to understand Daniel 12:12 is as follows:
The "1,335 days" is certainly particularly unique to Daniel 12:12;

and the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 is Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

I have a more recent version of the original post to this thread with many more details :

http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?2,259197