The Two Traits Of Everyone That is in Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 A Contrite ( Repentant ) Heart That said to a person while on earth— “ I am a Sinner That MUST have a Savior.......( the entire point Of The Law )

#2 Faith in Jesus Christ as the Remedy for #1......( ALL Believers are Saved....this is what it means to be a Believer —- to Trust Jesus Enough to put all of the aspects of your Salvation into His Hands )

Agree ? Disagree ?

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 A Contrite ( Repentant ) Heart That said to a person while on earth— “ I am a Sinner That MUST have a Savior.......( the entire point Of The Law )

#2 Faith in Jesus Christ as the Remedy for #1......( ALL Believers are Saved....this is what it means to be a Believer —- to Trust Jesus Enough to put all of the aspects of your Salvation into His Hands )

Agree ? Disagree ?
We move from faith in ourselves to faith in God.

One of my very favorite places is

Isaiah 66:1-2
1) Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2) For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

And

Isaiah 57:15-16
15) For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
16) For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

Much love!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Agree ? Disagree ?

When a virtuous man turns away from virtue to commit iniquity, and dies, it is because of the iniquity he committed that he must die.

But if a wicked man, turning from the wickedness he has committed, does what is right and just, he shall preserve his life;

since he has turned away from all the sins which he committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Lord, grant us the Grace to persevere to the end!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you have repented of your sins, you are no longer a sinner in the sense of one who sins.

While you continue to be a sinner in the sense of one who has indwelling sin.

We are made into the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

We are made into new creatures; old things have passed away: behold, all things have become new! (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).