Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study your Bible, ALL... of your Bible. Get a KJV Bible and a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to look up the definitions from the manuscripts of God's Word. Once you've gone through all of God's written Word, then start over again. That MUST be done asking God's help in understanding through His Son Jesus Christ. If He gives you the urge and unction of The Holy Spirit, then God's Word full strength will be sweet as honey to the taste, but bitter in the belly (Rev.10).
What a pearl :)
Thank you

Reactions: Heart2Soul

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't buy into your opinion, because applying men's traditions in place of simple Bible scripture is not really an act of interpreting. It is simply following an agenda SOMEONE ELSE thought up. That is actually what most brethren here do, and it shows they don't really know the Scriptures for themselves.

Wow, you don't read very well do you. That's not at all what I said, you have a pride problem

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you don't read very well do you. That's not at all what I said, you have a pride problem

You have a problem with authority maybe?

When I told JohnDB that he basically is full of hot air with his bragging, you chimed in like his big brother trying to protect him. You should have paid attention to his and my conversation instead of pushing your big nose into other people's business where it doesn't belong.

So now YOU make up a bunch of malarkey about me not understanding what you said. I understood you well enough, but you clearly did not... understand what I said to you at all! And your bad attitude reveals you don't really WANT to read and understand what I said in my previous post to you.

Does this sound too authoritarian for you?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POPCORN!
Get Your POPCORN!!
Get it while it's hot!!

I love popcorn.
Lots of butter not too salty.

I think I got got a good seat..
Let the games begin!!
:cool:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a problem with authority maybe?

You are no authority,your just some yahoo who takes a look at the Bible and thinks he knows everything and is God's end time mouth piece to other people

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are no authority,your just some yahoo who takes a look at the Bible and thinks he knows everything and is God's end time mouth piece to other people

You actually just described yourself, which makes sense, because you should really know yourself well.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POPCORN!
Get Your POPCORN!!
Get it while it's hot!!

I love popcorn.
Lots of butter not too salty.

I think I got got a good seat..
Let the games begin!!

So... got any comments on the idea of another Jewish temple built in Jerusalem for the end to go with that popcorn?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually just described yourself, which makes sense, because you should really know yourself well.

Your funny. I ran into so many blowhards like you though the years you ain't worth the electrons it takes to respond

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ultimately, It's not going to matter if we build another skyscaper or super sonic train system, or go to mars, or build a temple

It's about your heart, it's about how you treat others, and the further down the wrong path we go, the closer to destruction
we get.
And I been checking out Jeremiah and how the world became void and all. And it's gonna be a BAD DAY.
For us, if we don't WAKE UP, and worry about what matters.
Or anti-matters, or spiritual, you know, where the real stuff like love and compassion and mercy come from.
That's the temple we need to be worried about building.
Not straw and some sticky black goo.

I finished my popcorn and I ran out of butter..
but salt.. salty.. still got some in the cupboard, yup.
Not good for the blood pressure though,
But I hear it can be a cure too, like bacon and salt pork.. what is it with it the swine?

Anywhoo..
You asked, I answered
God Bless you
And have a great day!
HUGS

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no pork or pork products readily available in Israel...

Moslem aren't pork fans either.

Even the pepperoni on pizzas are all beef and chicken...no pork. (Brown pepperoni?...it tasted ok)

Reactions: historyb and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no pork or pork products readily available in Israel...

Moslem aren't pork fans either.

Even the pepperoni on pizzas are all beef and chicken...no pork. (Brown pepperoni?...it tasted ok)

I didn't know that.
So where did the swine come from that Jesus told the devils they could enter?

Mar 5:11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
Mar 5:12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
Mar 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

2000 choked in the sea reminds me of Pharoahs army chasing Moses into the red sea.

What's for dinner?
My doctor said fish is my friend, so I eat a lot of chowda.. cause Im in Maine
And thats what mainers eat chowda.. you can keep the lobsta though.
HUGS

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know that.
So where did the swine come from that Jesus told the devils they could enter?

Mar 5:11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
Mar 5:12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
Mar 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

2000 choked in the sea reminds me of Pharoahs army chasing Moses into the red sea.

What's for dinner?
My doctor said fish is my friend, so I eat a lot of chowda.. cause Im in Maine
And thats what mainers eat chowda.. you can keep the lobsta though.
HUGS

Well...
I would recommend that you get a book on anthropology and History and do some study.
Then you would know for yourself.

I could explain it to you...but would you learn it?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...
I would recommend that you get a book on anthropology and History and do some study.
Then you would know for yourself.

I could explain it to you...but would you learn it?
Well you could say something like, I don't know..
There were outsiders taking up residence in the area those days and they brought with them their own restaurants and menus.
I think thats what might have been happening..
Kinda like open borders??
People bring in their own cultures. And if you don't agree they call you a racist and a bigot and a xenephobe, and force you to eat things you dont like.
Because I mean... history repeats itself..
Do I need some book to tell me what I see out my window?
I never was very book smart, but I sure knew my way around the city.
And some people, you learn to just walk across the other side of the street.

But I appreciate your curteous and friendly reply
;)

Keep on smiling :D
HUGS

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ultimately, It's not going to matter if we build another skyscaper or super sonic train system, or go to mars, or build a temple

It's not going to matter if Christian brethren follow the orthodox unbelieving Jews in support of their building another Jewish temple to start up the old covenant worship again??

Your view shows you're not really up with the times we're in today. There's already been some Christian groups supporting the Jews with their preparing for a temple.

The Red Heifer, by Rabbi Chaim Richman (see the subject "U.S. MINISTERS AND ISRAELI RABBIS ARE JOINING HANDS
IN A RESTORATION MINISTRY")

It's about your heart, it's about how you treat others, and the further down the wrong path we go, the closer to destruction
we get.

Again, you're really not up with today's times. With many brethren, it's about what their preacher tells them to think and believe. Some are being told that to help the unbelieving Jews with their future temple and false worship that it will help usher in the 2nd coming. They are being lied to, and when the Jews build their temple, and the coming pseudo-Messiah comes to sit in it, and they bow to him as God, so will those deceived preachers mislead many in their congregations into it. Already today many pastors are pumping up their followers to side with the Jews in Israel for whatever reason.

And I been checking out Jeremiah and how the world became void and all. And it's gonna be a BAD DAY.
For us, if we don't WAKE UP, and worry about what matters.
Or anti-matters, or spiritual, you know, where the real stuff like love and compassion and mercy come from.
That's the temple we need to be worried about building.
Not straw and some sticky black goo.

These things I speak of were warned about by our Lord Jesus and His Apostles in His Word. So to try and downplay all this as if it were some schoolboy's dream, that shows you don't have a clue as to what is to take place for the very end of this world, and most likely will be deceived because of it. And Christ's first Sign of the end He gave was to not allow any man to deceive you.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your saying because I don't read the daily newspaper fake news tabloids, that I don't know what's really going on in the news?
Brother,... I got news for you.
The only ones being decieved are the ones watching cable tv.

I understand you don't get it and thats ok.
Sometimes you just have to think for yourself.
Because there preachers out there want to take you to the dungeon with them, because they scared to go alone.
Well, you can have my ticket, I'll be on the train going in the other direction.

Good Day Sir...

no really,
Have a great Day!
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I reread your post and looks like i put too much pepper on my eggs, cause i got kinda hot.
sorry.
I understand your concern. I understand they are trying to do that self-fulfilling prophecy thing.
They aren't the only ones. We got crazy people pushing this UN global one world order agenda.
That's in the bible too by the way.
I'm just saying,
I'm not falling for it. I know what the devil is doing, trying to create a false image of what really matters.
And it's not about the physical world it's spiritual.
But people walking around all they see is whays in their face. The hard stuff. The material stuff.
And a lot of people are going to fall for it thats for sure.
But Im not gonna be on that train.
I'm going to try and tell people it's netter to keep your head in the clouds than buried in the sand.

My toast is burning :(

HUGS

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is going to be a new Temple in Jerusalem. 2 Thess 2;4 and Revelation 11:1, clearly state it.
The Bible prophets also say who will build it and the details of its operation.

We Christians should be looking forward to the great Blessings the Lord has promised to His people.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is going to be a new Temple in Jerusalem. 2 Thess 2;4 and Revelation 11:1, clearly state it.
The Bible prophets also say who will build it and the details of its operation.

We Christians should be looking forward to the great Blessings the Lord has promised to His people.
Are you sure that this is a literal earthly temple and not a figurative one?

There's a ton of debate on this.

Reactions: historyb