Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and we wonder why the churches keep tanking .
Great observation.:) If they're tanking it can be because of what you exampled when taking issue with something as innocent as Rella's avatar.

Lack of knowledge of the scriptures and while thinking what little one does know gives them a right to police others.

Don't be prideful. You were wrong.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The LORD is the SON = "no one, at anytime, has seen the FATHER but the SON."

This is why the scripture says: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 4:5
"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."
No man can see God's face and live.
However, Jesus says the pure in heart will see God. Pure meaning those whom God indwells inside will see God.
And in the resurrection, we won't be flesh and blood any longer.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”

Exodus 33:23
Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.”

John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 16:32
Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great observation.:) If they're tanking it can be because of what you exampled when taking issue with something as innocent as Rella's avatar.

Lack of knowledge of the scriptures and while thinking what little one does know gives them a right to police others.

Don't be prideful. You were wrong.
So pointing to men or women is right and to remind others that we are naught but must point to Christ alone is wrong .
Am i hearing you right .
I mean what is next . What if someone came here with an all inclusive rainbow as their avatar . Should we just let them be
not correct .
Overlooking errors is not being kind and loving .
If i had an avatar that said I am MAN hear my roar . I would surely hope someone would correct that
by simply reminding me its not about pointing to gender or us , but rather it should be all about CHRIST .
Correction good . Yet todays mindset of what it thinks is love and its quick motto to judge not
has done no good for the church but rather has helped to destroy it as the uncorrected leaven
Took over . THIS is what leaven does and those who partake of leaven .
In time the not correcting it , leads to the ACCEPTING of it as good . And if that last line seems hard to understand
i invite you to look at the churches who have been under the seeker friendly inclusive method the longest .
THEY NOW HOLDING RAINBOWS my dear friend . All error , even if done in ignorance , must be corrected .
But instead the churches who have been under this sway of judge not correct not
have rather and are rather fast to REBUKE and CORRECT , not the sin and error in the church
but rather THOSE who even dare to try and correct it . ON that road IT GETS ONLY WORSE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have i become the enemy because i tell you the truth .
The all inclusive seeker friendly have zealously affected many .
But its not good . It is , however GOOD to be zealously affected in the TRUTH , the scrips , the words of GOD and of CHRIST
and the apostels . THAT PATTERN IS GOOD . this other seeker friendly inclusive judge not correct not , IS BAD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They who zealously have affected the churches with the inclusive seeker friendly method
do so to avoid persecutions . They seek to please men and to avoid confrontation with the world .
But if i sought to please men , I WOULD NOT be the servant of CHRIST and of GOD .
ITS time we get back to the biblical pattern and all those reminders .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No man can see God's face and live.
However, Jesus says the pure in heart will see God. Pure meaning those whom God indwells inside will see God.
And in the resurrection, we won't be flesh and blood any longer.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”

Exodus 33:23
Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.”

John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 16:32
Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
How about one more DIRECT scripture to AGREE with you.............1 Corinthians 13:12

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So pointing to men or women is right and to remind others that we are naught but must point to Christ alone is wrong .
Am i hearing you right .
I mean what is next . What if someone came here with an all inclusive rainbow as their avatar . Should we just let them be
not correct .
Overlooking errors is not being kind and loving .
If i had an avatar that said I am MAN hear my roar . I would surely hope someone would correct that
by simply reminding me its not about pointing to gender or us , but rather it should be all about CHRIST .
Correction good . Yet todays mindset of what it thinks is love and its quick motto to judge not
has done no good for the church but rather has helped to destroy it as the uncorrected leaven
Took over . THIS is what leaven does and those who partake of leaven .
In time the not correcting it , leads to the ACCEPTING of it as good . And if that last line seems hard to understand
i invite you to look at the churches who have been under the seeker friendly inclusive method the longest .
THEY NOW HOLDING RAINBOWS my dear friend . All error , even if done in ignorance , must be corrected .
But instead the churches who have been under this sway of judge not correct not
have rather and are rather fast to REBUKE and CORRECT , not the sin and error in the church
but rather THOSE who even dare to try and correct it . ON that road IT GETS ONLY WORSE .
You don't get it. And your ego blinds you to that fact. You are so consumed with self righteousness and the arrogant sin that leads you to believe you have a right to judge others that you will never realize,in this matter you do not know what you're talking about.

But you talk,judge,condemn,and feel self-righteous indignation none the less.

This is a Christian forum.
Rella had a picture of an inspired,gifted,artists painting of Jesus Christ as their avatar.

You could have inquired of it first.

You apparently didn't bother to click on their profile to see what gender Rella is. You presumed the avatar implied they were male.

When you learned they were female you went off.

Given all the avatars on this site that's a bit odd. Especially when ones sex isn't suppose to be an issue. We are all one in Christ.

But you somehow took issue when having thought you were talking to a man, because you thought Rella's Avatar was a near selfie?

Your reference to gay pride imagery is a non sequitur.

In short,you had,have,no right to attack Rella over something so absurd. Nor do you have the right to make them feel so bad due to your judgement that they removed the avatar. Just so you'd calm down.

Grow up. It is obvious you don't read most people's posts. Rather,you post BOLD CAPS AND CHRIST slogans as if You're a cheerleader for Jesus. Not someone who respects members and has the capacity to engage in an on topic discussion about Christian topics.

I'm not going to continue this back and forth.
Your pride and ego won't let you realize you are wrong.Before you judge Rella,look in the mirror.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't get it. And your ego blinds you to that fact. You are so consumed with self righteousness and the arrogant sin that leads you to believe you have a right to judge others that you will never realize,in this matter you do not know what you're talking about.

But you talk,judge,condemn,and feel self-righteous indignation none the less.

This is a Christian forum.
Rella had a picture of an inspired,gifted,artists painting of Jesus Christ as their avatar.

You could have inquired of it first.

You apparently didn't bother to click on their profile to see what gender Rella is. You presumed the avatar implied they were male.

When you learned they were female you went off.

Given all the avatars on this site that's a bit odd. Especially when ones sex isn't suppose to be an issue. We are all one in Christ.

But you somehow took issue when having thought you were talking to a man, because you thought Rella's Avatar was a near selfie?

Your reference to gay pride imagery is a non sequitur.

In short,you had,have,no right to attack Rella over something so absurd. Nor do you have the right to make them feel so bad due to your judgement that they removed the avatar. Just so you'd calm down.

Grow up. It is obvious you don't read most people's posts. Rather,you post BOLD CAPS AND CHRIST slogans as if You're a cheerleader for Jesus. Not someone who respects members and has the capacity to engage in an on topic discussion about Christian topics.

I'm not going to continue this back and forth.
Your pride and ego won't let you realize you are wrong.Before you judge Rella,look in the mirror.
yet its I who is self righteous , full of ego and arrogant and judging .
Try reading exactly what i first posted to rella . There was zero condemnation in my message .
Honestly the truth is , its this all inclusive lovey do generation that sure seems to be judgmental against those who simply
do try and correct . Just a friendly reminder .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about one more DIRECT scripture to AGREE with you.............1 Corinthians 13:12

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
my friend has arrived . TO THE TRENCHES , POINTING ONLY TO CHRIST JESUS and all HE did teach n say
ALL reminders the apostels later gave , ALL biblical sound doctrine written for our learning .
THIS war is going all out to the climatic peak my friend . IT will only get worse david as we fly through these latter days .