Ufo Mystery Revealed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Britain’s biggest UFO mystery revealed by Air Force base chiefLondon, Jul 9 (ANI): For years, Britain’s biggest UFO mystery had been kept under wraps, but now an Air Force official has admitted that an “extra-terrestrial” craft did visit the air base at Rendlesham Forest in 1980.Former Deputy Base Commander Col Charles Halt claimed that even though the incident was later covered up, “extra-terrestrials” had been the cause of the close encounter in Suffolk. Halt had led a group of airmen who reported seeing a triangular UFO taking off into the air, leaving traces of radiation behind. “The UFOs I saw were structured machines moving under intelligent control and operating beyond the realm of anything I have ever seen before or since,” the Daily Star quoted Col Halt, now retired, as telling investigator Gary Heseltine. “I believe the objects that I saw at close quarters were extra-terrestrial in origin,” he said.He added that the Air Force later issued “dis-information” to throw the public off the scent. His comments were hailed as “sensational” by former Ministry of Defence UFO investigator Nick Pope. “This may help us to finally solve Britain’s biggest UFO mystery,” Pope said. “It blows the MoD’s line that these events had ‘no defence significance’ out of the water,” he added. (ANI)http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...vealed-by-air-force-base-chief_100215496.html

blazearmstrong

Jan 27, 2010
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have an encounter with intelligent life from another planet in this lifetime? I would have so many questions to ask them.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting that the UFO triangular...that got my attention.
Does anyone have a link to a video on the Phoenix sitings? 1995? Maybe?

(Btw, I experienced/saw a UFO when I was in the 8th grade -I saw it re-enacted exactly as I saw it-- on TV
last year and my fork stopped mid way in the air -as I watched and remembered it!!)

It really isn't a big deal. I never care if anyone believes me - I know what I saw and did not HEAR -as in NO engine sound, total silence,
slowly drifting East almost touching the tree tops!

:) Miss Hepburn

ChristWarrior

Jan 16, 2009
I dont see what the big deal is, The only thing is, they arent UFO's we know who they are, (at least some of them). Some of them are God and his angels/altar. The entire first chapter of Ezekiel talks about how God's flying vehicles perfectly fit the description of a certain type of flying saucer. I for one think its gonna be sweet when we get to explore Gods creation during the 3rd world age in our spiritual bodies aboard those vehicles.

Ezekiel 1:14
Ezekiel 1:15
Ezekiel 1:16 and Ezekiel 1:7 - a highly polished bronze metalic vehicle

Beryl - Strongs 8658 - A highly polished yellow Topaz sparkling. Highly polished Bronze like. We can know that it was a highly bright sparkling amber color metallic object from Ezekiel 1:4

Ezekiel 1:17 - describes the movement behavior of Gods altar, not having to turn like a plane or car to go where it wants, just like many present day "UFOs"

Ezekiel 1:18 - Possibly describing that the Vehicle had windows round about it. Some believe that it may also represent The LORD's all knowing/all seeing presence as well

Ezekiel 1:9 - also describes the movement behavior of Gods altar, not having to turn like a plane or car to go where it wants, just like many present day "UFOs"

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Triangular silent aircraft fly USA on a regular basis. They are still classified but partly revealed from time to time. For under $100 you can build a 3 foot desk model of a silent hovering triangular craft using electromagnetic lift to defy gravity.

A Lockheed "skunk-works" engineer in an interview just before his death would not reveal secret aircraft in development of course, but gave the hint " picture the most advanced aircraft the USA has and add another 30 years of advancement"

The Phoenix lights witnessed by thousands of people was caused by a high altitude triangular formation of Canadian Snowbird show jets flying overhead. The jets had their powerful landing lights pointed straight down which caused the illusion. They were flying high over Phoenix airspace and were not required to contact Phoenix control thus the "mystery".

The SR-71 BLACKBIRD is still the fastest (publicly known) aircraft and was conceived in 1959 , built 1962, flown 1964. It was just retired recently. Can you imagine what they have done since then? Stealth technology evolved from the SR-71 program in 1960. Only in 1990 was it declassified.

Reading Ezekiel gives convincing evidence of a type of (air)craft . See Christwarriers post above.

I am most intrigued by Ezekiel's description of a wheel inside a wheel. Centrifugal force and centripetal force are still not completely understood. If you have a spinning wheel (gyroscope) and apply force to move it , it will react 90 degrees opposite of the applied force (gyroscopic precession). I often contemplate what would happen if two gyroscopes perfectly intersected (wheel within a wheel) what would the reaction be? It is not possible (for man) to construct such a prototype to test it.

Most UFO sightings are vague , photos are fuzzy and suspect , lots of books are still being sold on the subject , but lets face it , there is a tremendous lack of credible information. Yet if Satan and his workers decided to visit planet earth in a profound way I cant think of a better way to capture the attention of all mankind.

In the meantime keep your eye in the sky in case the Lord comes in the clouds in the air. He said he would.

Best regards
Martin W.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have an encounter with intelligent life from another planet in this lifetime? I would have so many questions to ask them.

You can talk to them while they are still here on earth, they're in every neighborhood in white shirts and black pants riding bicycles going door to door.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Triangular silent aircraft fly USA on a regular basis. They are still classified but partly revealed from time to time. For under $100 you can build a 3 foot desk model of a silent hovering triangular craft using electromagnetic lift to defy gravity.

A Lockheed "skunk-works" engineer in an interview just before his death would not reveal secret aircraft in development of course, but gave the hint " picture the most advanced aircraft the USA has and add another 30 years of advancement"

The Phoenix lights witnessed by thousands of people was caused by a high altitude triangular formation of Canadian Snowbird show jets flying overhead. The jets had their powerful landing lights pointed straight down which caused the illusion. They were flying high over Phoenix airspace and were not required to contact Phoenix control thus the "mystery".

The SR-71 BLACKBIRD is still the fastest (publicly known) aircraft and was conceived in 1959 , built 1962, flown 1964. It was just retired recently. Can you imagine what they have done since then? Stealth technology evolved from the SR-71 program in 1960. Only in 1990 was it declassified.

Reading Ezekiel gives convincing evidence of a type of (air)craft . See Christwarriers post above.

I am most intrigued by Ezekiel's description of a wheel inside a wheel. Centrifugal force and centripetal force are still not completely understood. If you have a spinning wheel (gyroscope) and apply force to move it , it will react 90 degrees opposite of the applied force (gyroscopic precession). I often contemplate what would happen if two gyroscopes perfectly intersected (wheel within a wheel) what would the reaction be? It is not possible (for man) to construct such a prototype to test it.

Most UFO sightings are vague , photos are fuzzy and suspect , lots of books are still being sold on the subject , but lets face it , there is a tremendous lack of credible information. Yet if Satan and his workers decided to visit planet earth in a profound way I cant think of a better way to capture the attention of all mankind.

In the meantime keep your eye in the sky in case the Lord comes in the clouds in the air. He said he would.

Best regards
Martin W.

Interesting Martain I also think its the perfect way for Satan to come quater of the population already believes we put here by some superior aliens race ..
its just a short jump for Satan and his to enhance this story to fit bibal prophecy, We already know angels can travel in these flying ships as Eze. says fallen angels can travel as easy as the others .It would be a great way to fake the coming of the true christ so he can claim he is christ.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
quater of the population already believes we put here by some superior aliens race ..
its just a short jump for Satan and his to enhance this story to fit bibal prophecy, We already know angels can travel in these flying ships as Eze. says fallen angels can travel as easy as the others .It would be a great way to fake the coming of the true christ so he can claim he is christ.

A new show on the syfy channel is actually saying this almost word for word in the advertisement, "what if we were colonized ..."

The book of Enoch ( i know people are leery of apocryphal books ) explains how the fallen angels, ( he terms fallen watchman ) gave us technology long ago.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Syfy Jarbreaker????

I am not against the book of Enoch. These books were not inspired by the Holy Ghost, but may contain some Historical accuracy.

The Holy Ghost is the Author of Witty inventions. So, I doubt that any Alien contributed in any way.

Looking at the Alien thing, Christiana has put lots of time and study into this. She would know more. We see that they are here, but go nowhere. There are two explanations.

They are extra dimensional, and they are extra dimensional in a way scientist do not understand. They are not from some far distant world, and in fact, God is going to trash this universe anyway.

These so called aliens, are spiritual in nature, and not the good kind of spirit.

Jesus Is Lord

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Syfy Jarbreaker????

I believe so, yes ... I just saw a commercial and I think I was watching the History channel.

And Enoch speaks of the fallen watchers teaching war and alludes to technology that could very well equate to what we know in the modern day as genetic manipulation ... people have wondered over Lev. 19:19 for thousands of years and yet ... now we have Monsanto pretty much controlling farming through their seeds of GMO tampered with abominations, and able to sue you for YOUR CROPS being contaminated by someone else using THEIR GMO SEEDS.

So, I dont see how all "clever" inventions were for the good of mankind or could be attributed to our Father.

edit: part of my original statement ...

explains how the fallen angels, ( he terms fallen watchman ) gave us technology long ago

didnt intend for this to be a blanket statement over all technology ... bad wording

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I guess someone invented bongs to smoke dope......So I see what your saying.......

I fully believe that these "Aliens" are just another manifestation of something the devil is trying to get right. Any technology Satan has come up with is a twisted version of what God has done. So, It would hurt people as you stated.

It is very interesting to see how Satan is going to play this out in the end. He has lots of pokers in the fire, and I believe that his lack of Wisdom is going to cause him lots of trouble.

Jesus Is Lord

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I guess someone invented bongs to smoke dope......So I see what your saying.......

I fully believe that these "Aliens" are just another manifestation of something the devil is trying to get right. Any technology Satan has come up with is a twisted version of what God has done. So, It would hurt people as you stated.

It is very interesting to see how Satan is going to play this out in the end. He has lots of pokers in the fire, and I believe that his lack of Wisdom is going to cause him lots of trouble.

Jesus Is Lord

We are in agreement here.
The intertwining of space alien occurances and occult manifestations is on the rise.
Is this coincidence or design?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

If we can draw any parallels from human history regarding the meeting of people from different technologies, the assumption is that such a meeting would be a disaster.

Historically, when humans of an advanced civilization and technology stepped onto the lands occupied by those of a lesser civilization those who were simpler suffered loss. They lost their culture, they lost their soverignty, they lost their health, and sometimes they lost their freedom as they became the slaves of the more advanced culture. This happened despite the rare occasions when the advanced culture had the best intentions.

I personally do not accept any notion of visitation of advanced cultures from outer space, the inner core of the earth, the bottom of the sea (USO's), or anywhere else EXCEPT trans-dimensional non-human beings (angels, demons & unclean spirits). Believe me when I say that I've conducted extensive PERSONAL research into the matter (buy my book).

There is simply NO evidence for ANY of that except the aforementioned spirits. If there had been any such visitation, there would have been a marked change in the culture that had been affected. We see none of that either in history or in the modern era except that effect which spirits and God have had upon us. Any other visitation would have had a similar effect.

If we had been visited, then where is the evidence? There is no evidence, ergo there have been no visits.