Vaccine Adverse Effects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
C’mon man 5,000 + “federal gun laws’... Forced bama fed health insurance of be fined... I am pro Liberty...and Feds do not get their Swamp nickname for being Upstanding.

You should have actually read my post. I said everything not specifically spelled out in teh constitution for teh federal govt. to regulate is left to the states or towns. that include 5,000 federal gun laws and forced national health care.

States can impose a statewide healthcare system, not the fed. Local gun laws cannot override the constitution. States can have registrations and waiting periods but not infringe on lawful citizens from keeping and bearing arms. I am not writing on my opinions of these laws, just teh fact they are law.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have actually read my post. I said everything not specifically spelled out in teh constitution for teh federal govt. to regulate is left to the states or towns. that include 5,000 federal gun laws and forced national health care.

States can impose a statewide healthcare system, not the fed. Local gun laws cannot override the constitution. States can have registrations and waiting periods but not infringe on lawful citizens from keeping and bearing arms. I am not writing on my opinions of these laws, just teh fact they are law.

I am very familiar with HOW, and didn’t feel the need to elaborate.
Am also familiar with the Expansive measure the Feds presume over the people at large, and the majority of People believing they are first and foremost under the Thumb of the Feds as their Master Daddy.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very familiar with HOW, and didn’t feel the need to elaborate.
Am also familiar with the Expansive measure the Feds presume over the people at large, and the majority of People believing they are first and foremost under the Thumb of the Feds as their Master Daddy.

Yes. If the founders were alive today, they may bvery well think we have a four year king everytime and call for another revolution. America today barely is constitutional and people are content as long as federal sugar daddy gives them their lollipops.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This graph shows the death payouts made by the 5 biggest insurance companies in America

bandicam 2022-08-22 20-36-46-796.jpg

20% to 45% more payout in 2021 than pre pandemic.
But hey... It can't be the experimental needles right.
No we can't question them cos their safe and effective.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte