Vaccine Adverse Effects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Touch not the unclean thing . They are starting to let the cat out of the bag per say . THEY are seeing problems
with it and can no longer keep it hidden . THIS is no joke . I tried so hard to warn the peoples .
Just wait for the long term effect to start appearing .

Well it is not due to the mRNA protocol. That has been in use for over three decades and is well researched to have very little to no adverse effects. But there is always problems with "vaccines" as well as other strong meds. Teh stronger the disease you are fighting the more dangerous the side effects can be. That is just the nature of the beast. The problem lies in teh politics and covering up of things, not so much in the medications but the people who misled or were not very forthright.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is not due to the mRNA protocol. That has been in use for over three decades and is well researched to have very little to no adverse effects. But there is always problems with "vaccines" as well as other strong meds. Teh stronger the disease you are fighting the more dangerous the side effects can be. That is just the nature of the beast. The problem lies in teh politics and covering up of things, not so much in the medications but the people who misled or were not very forthright.
It might not be because of the MRNA . But the facts are starting to surface . Its getting harder and harder for them to brush this under
the rug . I truly wish many had not taken it . HOWEVER , IF one did it , You can still pray to GOD to keep you safe .
But my advice is , DONT take any more boosters . STOP Now .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might not be because of the MRNA . But the facts are starting to surface . Its getting harder and harder for them to brush this under
the rug . I truly wish many had not taken it . HOWEVER , IF one did it , You can still pray to GOD to keep you safe .
But my advice is , DONT take any more boosters . STOP Now .

Well give me you r newest info . I would like to look at it. I know Wollensky came out with some bombshell statements lately but.....

Before I buy into any side- I like tro see the evidence they present, not just the claims and numbers. Numbers mean little without actual context.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well give me you r newest info . I would like to look at it. I know Wollensky came out with some bombshell statements lately but.....

Before I buy into any side- I like tro see the evidence they present, not just the claims and numbers. Numbers mean little without actual context.
In the meantime just dont take any more boosters . I will try and go find some of it . But its been a wee bit since i was focused on this .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the meantime just dont take any more boosters . I will try and go find some of it . But its been a wee bit since i was focused on this .

Well the next (5th) will not be available for awhile. Seeing as I just had a mild case of covid I think I have built good immunity, unless the newest variant is as resistant to immunity as so far reported

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If it isn't known the vaccine causes serious side effects even death by now, people aren't paying attention.

1325669312124784640-png__700.jpg

covid-vaccine-jokes-2-5fae4ca3a24e0__700.jpg

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let me see. I have a very weakened immune system. I have four heart conditions, chronic arthritis and lupus! I had the whole battery of kiddie shots, tetanus shots, Hep-c vaccine shingles, pneumonia, and the annual flu shots as well as getting all four covid shots.

Last week I went down to where my wife, one of our daughters and one of our grandkids were vacationing because my wife came down with covid. She got sick enough to go to urgent care. They gave her Paxlovid. We are back home and she is fully recovered. While there I finally got a case of covid. I had a hacky cough and a back ache, but that was the extent of it. don't know how bad it would have been if I didn;t have the four shots and I am just grateful to teh Lord for it being a very mild case.
And your point for me Ron?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a crock... of piles of waste matter with its steam rising up and dominating the surrounding fresh air on cool winter's morning....peoples mind have really turned to soup if they ever believe any of it.

Folks with very weakened immune systems are paying for it now and into the future; with their lives from all the jabs. That is reality, not the hoax of Climate change caused by man.

My point to you was I have a very weakened immune system and I have not paid any price for all the jabs I have taken. I am almost 68 now and have not seen anything worse than a sore arm and a case of the flu (from a live flu shot when I was in the service). I am a voracious vacuum for information. I have not found any credible research from all the naysayers about how dangerous shots and vaccines are. If there was some I would gladly read it and if credible take a second or third look.

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Well I took the jabs and I'm OK therefore I will ignore the people who are being hurt by the needles"

Such a thought process lacks morality and empathy towards those who have been hurt by the toxic needles.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all this you are correct many times. but sweeping generalizations are no good! and to your last add republican fascist. both sides are working towards the same gosal. The left more so than the right but guys like McConell are ju8st as much in cahoots as Schumer.

I do NOT Give men carte’ blanch Kudos, BY what Symbol...”R”, “D”, “I”, they plaster themselves with.

The idea of LAWS “within” the confines of the “Constitution” IS SO Convoluted and Corrupt with thousands of “Unconstitutional” Laws, (Passed under corrupt BUNDLED ACTS, under Color of Law)....

Hardly matters WHO is wearing WHAT “party symbol”...
When ALL have Unconstitutional Laws on the CORRUPTED Law Books.

An Individual Simply NEEDS to KNOW the Constitution, and the LIMITS thereof......AND OBSERVE WHO sitting in a Law makers seat, IS Routinely Instigating, Constitutional OR UnConstitutional Laws.

BY and LARGE the Liberal, Democrat, Backroom Pro-Marxist, Backroom Pro-Communist......ARE one and the same, routinely instigating favoring of UnConstitutional Laws.

In a nut shell...TO OBSERVE IS simply to OBSERVE Does their Proposals PROTECT a citizens Liberty OR TAKE a citizens Liberty.

Do you FEEL your LIberty IS Protected or Taken....
when you are Forced in Confinement, Forced to buy something (Health Insurance), Forced to take a JAB to keep your Job, or be employed, Forced to do ANYTHING you do not agree with?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Well I took the jabs and I'm OK therefore I will ignore the people who are being hurt by the needles"

Such a thought process lacks morality and empathy towards those who have been hurt by the toxic needles.
take a peek at this my friend . that lil o blue jay or blue bird would fly in terror from MOTHZILLA .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
take a peek at this my friend . that lil o blue jay or blue bird would fly in terror from MOTHZILLA .

Ok I agree that is a monster moth but the Koobaburra bird would devour that moth for lunch. It eats spiders and snakes so an oversized moth won't deter it at all.

You chose the wrong bird to mess with meu amigo... LoL. Most of the birds in my avatar wouldn't eat a moth, some would even be afraid... But not the Koobaburra, it loves big moths

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point to you was I have a very weakened immune system and I have not paid any price for all the jabs I have taken. I am almost 68 now and have not seen anything worse than a sore arm and a case of the flu (from a live flu shot when I was in the service). I am a voracious vacuum for information. I have not found any credible research from all the naysayers about how dangerous shots and vaccines are. If there was some I would gladly read it and if credible take a second or third look.
Well Ron the only current and real story I can relate to with your plight and within your family is my sister's current medical conditions and woes.

At about your age, she is already 68 years of age, she got LUPUS and CIPD 7 years ago and because of these two autoimmune diseases, she also recently acquired another 3rd autoimmune condition that makes her eyes sore and face puffy at times, and food harder to swallow. Fortunately these conditions only really attack her skin and affects all her joins to where her arms, legs and hands can go limp without warning - affecting the nerves. They have not attacked her internal organs yet.

She takes a plasma infusion every week for her immune system to maintain some resemblance of good health else it would be running with a skeleton crew.

Fortunately and medically approved, she cannot take any COVID type injection into her body as this could easily kill her. Her immune system would be utterly torn to shreds. A little cold could put her in bed for weeks with an already weakened immune system.

And last week she did get a severe cold and was virtually bed-ridden for a week. And unfortunately she missed 2 cycles or 2 weeks of her critical plasma infusion. The hospital said she tested + when the scam toy COVID test was administered to her.

And because of this ridiculous money-making scam, 4 days ago, her legs gave out when she stepped down, her foot went under her fall. And she broke her thinner bone on the outside of her right foot, above the ball joint, not the tibia bone, and now needs surgery, then rehab, a nurse, a scooter, someone to mind her cat (she's alone)..

This is my only current and direct experience as to why the COVID jab is potentially a death wish for some, if not many.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well Ron the only current and real story I can relate to with your plight and within your family is my sister's current medical conditions and woes.

At about your age, she is already 68 years of age, she got LUPUS and CIPD 7 years ago and because of these two autoimmune diseases, she also recently acquired another 3rd autoimmune condition that makes her eyes sore and face puffy at times, and food harder to swallow. Fortunately these conditions only really attack her skin and affects all her joins to where her arms, legs and hands can go limp without warning - affecting the nerves. They have not attacked her internal organs yet.

She takes a plasma infusion every week for her immune system to maintain some resemblance of good health else it would be running with a skeleton crew.

Fortunately and medically approved, she cannot take any COVID type injection into her body as this could easily kill her. Her immune system would be utterly torn to shreds. A little cold could put her in bed for weeks with an already weakened immune system.

And last week she did get a severe cold and was virtually bed-ridden for a week. And unfortunately she missed 2 cycles or 2 weeks of her critical plasma infusion. The hospital said she tested + when the scam toy COVID test was administered to her.

And because of this ridiculous money-making scam, 4 days ago, her legs gave out when she stepped down, her foot went under her fall. And she broke her thinner bone on the outside of her right foot, above the ball joint, not the tibia bone, and now needs surgery, then rehab, a nurse, a scooter, someone to mind her cat (she's alone)..

This is my only current and direct experience as to why the COVID jab is potentially a death wish for some, if not many.

Be careful about being personal Major. They can rip you to shreds with insensitive comments. Need thick skin like a crocodile. Sorry to hear about your sister

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do NOT Give men carte’ blanch Kudos, BY what Symbol...”R”, “D”, “I”, they plaster themselves with.

The idea of LAWS “within” the confines of the “Constitution” IS SO Convoluted and Corrupt with thousands of “Unconstitutional” Laws, (Passed under corrupt BUNDLED ACTS, under Color of Law)....

Hardly matters WHO is wearing WHAT “party symbol”...
When ALL have Unconstitutional Laws on the CORRUPTED Law Books.

An Individual Simply NEEDS to KNOW the Constitution, and the LIMITS thereof......AND OBSERVE WHO sitting in a Law makers seat, IS Routinely Instigating, Constitutional OR UnConstitutional Laws.

BY and LARGE the Liberal, Democrat, Backroom Pro-Marxist, Backroom Pro-Communist......ARE one and the same, routinely instigating favoring of UnConstitutional Laws.

In a nut shell...TO OBSERVE IS simply to OBSERVE Does their Proposals PROTECT a citizens Liberty OR TAKE a citizens Liberty.

Do you FEEL your LIberty IS Protected or Taken....
when you are Forced in Confinement, Forced to buy something (Health Insurance), Forced to take a JAB to keep your Job, or be employed, Forced to do ANYTHING you do not agree with?

Once again forced anything not specifically spelled in the constitution is up to the states or towns or individuals. the fed cannot do all those forced things you said but states and municipalities can. that is the constitution whether we like it.

Just like an employer can fire a person for not getting a jab. the individual exercises their right to freedom, and the employer exercises their right to protect the rest of the employees.

States can mandate a state wide mandatory health insurance- the fed cannot. States and/or towns can force lockdowns, the fed cannot.
There are masny things you and I disagree with but are forced to do by laws. C'mon man you sound like an anarchist with that remark.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I do know that the "jab" can be a death wish for some. That is why I have always said that it should be done with an individual in consultation with their physicians to determine if the benefits of a jab outweigh the risks.

I will pray for your sister. Women who get Lupus can prove to have it fatally. Woman have far harder times with Lupus. MY doc told me have it far less severe than woman. She is one who should not get a jab if her doctor warned her. They feel the risk of a secondary infection that could kill her far outweighs the benefit of receiving a boosted immunity factor.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do know that the "jab" can be a death wish for some. That is why I have always said that it should be done with an individual in consultation with their physicians to determine if the benefits of a jab outweigh the risks.

I will pray for your sister. Women who get Lupus can prove to have it fatally. Woman have far harder times with Lupus. MY doc told me have it far less severe than woman. She is one who should not get a jab if her doctor warned her. They feel the risk of a secondary infection that could kill her far outweighs the benefit of receiving a boosted immunity factor.
And life and hope in Christ is so real to many, as for her, yourself and others.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again forced anything not specifically spelled in the constitution is up to the states or towns or individuals. the fed cannot do all those forced things you said but states and municipalities can. that is the constitution whether we like it.

Just like an employer can fire a person for not getting a jab. the individual exercises their right to freedom, and the employer exercises their right to protect the rest of the employees.

States can mandate a state wide mandatory health insurance- the fed cannot. States and/or towns can force lockdowns, the fed cannot.
There are masny things you and I disagree with but are forced to do by laws. C'mon man you sound like an anarchist with that remark.

C’mon man 5,000 + “federal gun laws’... Forced bama fed health insurance of be fined... I am pro Liberty...and Feds do not get their Swamp nickname for being Upstanding.