Vaccine Adverse Effects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good on you for standing up to this vaccine salesman... I personally cannot without loosing my temper now. I have been too effected by the lockdowns, vaccine discrimination and am seeing too much vaccine injuries to friends and family. I get so angry I wish I could burn them all at the stake
I would expose them for being just like the Nazis and Communist !

Now I am all for a Vaccine ! and always have been. but the Covid Jab is not a Vaccine !I know what a Vaccine is in fact and this Coved Jab nonsense does in no way convince me at all that such is a Vaccine !

Just because some bunch of morons go about and make a claim that such is a Vaccine 3 weeks before hand, changing the definition of what a Vaccine is, I do not buy it at all and in fact call that and the whole system relating to the Jabs as something worthy of a comic book, but truly such was the working of something that only the Nazis and Communist could only create and act out in fact.
So I am so unimpressed with the Australian peoples reactions on this issue totally ! I should of been more aware that the Australian people are more totally ignorant than they are.

Australia will become Communist for sure, just as the USA will become Communist as well, we almost are in fact, so it will not take much longer.
I do know the Communism that the people long for here is a evolved one ? but once it has total power then such will revert back to what Putin fears was in the past. I seen were Putin talked about such years ago, He exposed it all ! but then some weeks later the USA came out with a pathetic spin for ignorant people claiming that Putin would not know anything about such things and Putin is just some dumb idiot who some how got the Job ?
We see the same tactics used on Trump in fact, one is lead to believe Trump is a total dumb idiot of no worth at all, a no body ! But look at Obama he is promoted as a Saint, who could do no wrong ! same with Biden ! but they are both totally selling out the USA in fact. Not to mention Baby Bush was a total good for nothing moron as well who was selling the USA down the drain, that no one could be so stupid. They should be charged with Treason ! Trump tried to save he USA but the MSM went to war against him and the Election was totally rigged and that sticks out clearly.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So I am so unimpressed with the Australian peoples reactions on this issue totally ! I should of been more aware that the Australian people are more totally ignorant than they are.

Me too im embarrassed. It seems that Aussies are too submissive and just totally ignorant as you very well said

Australia will become Communist for sure, just as the USA will become Communist as well, we almost are in fact

Well i think it was you that said we have a marriage between communism and capitalism at the moment.
There is no doubt that we are being dictated to against the will of many people

I seen were Putin talked about such years ago, He exposed it all ! but then some weeks later the USA came out with a pathetic spin for ignorant people claiming that Putin would not know anything about such things and Putin is just some dumb idiot who some how got the Job ?

Putin has been warning the west of Marxist indoctrination for years now. Ive seen many of his speeches criticizing the whole LGBT movement and comparing it the the Bolshevik movement in Russia after WW1.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you gulp the FEAR? Did you do research? Did you get a JAB concoction, and know what was in it Beforehand? Did you in years past run to the corner and get a FLU shot, but not notice the FLU shots, and yearly Gab about the FLU was nil? Did you pay attention to the inflated numbers? Did you notice people killed in auto accidents were given Official Death Certificates of having died from Covid-19? Did you notice the (flash trained) JAB providers were SUPPOSED BE Reporting dosages and effects to VAERS, but the majority were not, because in their (flash training), they were not taught or told to do so?

Well I get my information from the research and the numbers since the shots came out!

I did not gulp the fear! After talking with my PCP we both felt it best I get inoculated given my health conditions. I got four shots and have suffered no adverse effects!

I get yearly flu shots, I got teh double shingles shot. I got the updated pneumonia shot!

No irrational phobc repsonses to these and the biggest reason is thus:

Those took the normal years to get to market! C-19 shot, 10 months, because they allowed rapid research and less beuracracy to take place.

Hospitals in teh US report to VAERS, local community shot givers do not. People do not report to a drug store where they got the shot if they had an adverse reaction ( like a sore arm), they must call their ophysicians to get it reported.

Yes lots of numbers were ingflated. But that is a separate issue and I would agree the politics surrounding Covid is putrid!

But the shot itself has not been proven to be any more dangerous than any other shot! Or just marginally more sore and most of the adverse reactions are the mild kind.

Deaths proven from the covid shot given the totaql number of doses administered in the US is.0000047% So the chances of you not dying from a covid shot is 99.9999953%

Perhaps a “turd in the punchbowl” or “when something doesn’t smell right”, doesn’t raise suspicion with you...
But then I’m not YOU, nor does what I research, investigate, conclude have anything to do with me lying because I don’t choose to do as you do.

If you knew me at all, you would know how stupid this remark is. I just don't jump on the hysteria band wagons most gullible Christians do and swallow the conspiracy theories whole!

Pfft, hot air.

so divine forgiveness is hot air to you? that says it all!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Me too im embarrassed. It seems that Aussies are too submissive and just totally ignorant as you very well said

Well i think it was you that said we have a marriage between communism and capitalism at the moment.
There is no doubt that we are being dictated to against the will of many people

Putin has been warning the west of Marxist indoctrination for years now. Ive seen many of his speeches criticizing the whole LGBT movement and comparing it the the Bolshevik movement in Russia after WW1.
It may not of been me who said we have a marriage of Communism and Capitalism, I do not think I said that, but I do believe much truth is in that statement.
Many people have made such a point is such regards I believe.

I believe that we are being sold out ? our whole History of what our forefathers were about is being bastardised and the people swallow the New cocktail hook line and sinker.

My Communist mate claims that we are a new more evolved people ? and he is 62yo unionist man but why did he make such a stupid claim to me ?
My opinion on that matter is that people have never evolved at all.
They are still the same now as always a sin laden human, that is under the deceptions and delusion of this world ! lets be clear on that point ! and it is not until on is truly born again that one has a hope of being a person worthy of Christ Jesus ? for one has Grace and if one has not Grace, then one could never make such a claim of that people are more evolved at all in fact.

All this twaddle nonsense of making the generations feel empowered as if they are superior to that of the past, is up their with the garbage of Hitler's Nazi brainwashing dribbling insane madness.
Oh we are more evolved now ? BS ! total BS !
So the powers that be of political left peddle this type of trash, well why am I not surprised, I know the roots their workings. they are delusional dimwits clowns who are trying to build a world to Man. without Christ Jesus.
They want the Kingdom but they do not want Christ Jesus in it. for he offends them ! So there world will be a weakling of the mind a cancerous blight on all. Noting of the fortitude or any of the virtues of the past generations exist in the minds of the world they want to create.
A Tree that lacks all the nutrient's that such truly needs to be strong and healthy, for what they create is like a scurvy dog. not to mention a good for nothing mongrel that loves to stand over all people. they can not even handle criticism :rolleyes: haha how could such as they survived in the past 4000 years. even constructive criticism is seen as a insult to them, haha !

Don't offend us ! Don't offend us ! I remember Obama saying to some Nation I think it was and the Obama was threating great malice.
I totally despise malice in any form, but where do we hear such being called out by Governments, the MSM, Schools ? No they encourage such because they are dysfunctional and they promote rubbish like that as well. in fact anything that is like a cancer they encourage.
Even promoting stupid creepy low life Child Sexual corruption in schools, not to mention undermining the parents authority, just as like Nazi Germany did.

Yes Putin has exposed the West for being on the path that Communist Russia went down, as you said. I believe it's because our Governments are so much more corrupt nowadays. but they hide it all because they own the Media or control it just like it was in Nazi Germany, so any moron can get away with anything, we see this openly with Obama and Biden as well. Our Media once had to abide by rules about such dominating the Media.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is what is being found in the blood of dead vaccinated people

https://banned.video/watch?id=62a7ba3fd3003e1cb461bc00

https://banned.video/watch?id=62a7a9a671d5801bf19beb91

The world is full of cowards. Medical staff that are too afraid to speak up for fear of loosing their jobs, licenses, being ridiculed, censored, demonized. I told my doctor back home that she needs to speak up but she has her family in mind, well i said it won't matter cos your children are going to live in a communist dystopia that is worse from where you immigrated from (India). The psychology of this is frustratingly interesting. How can it be possible. These people need to speak up; doctors, morticians, coroners, insurance and any other associated industries.

How can politicians, msm and even normal people continue to keep this deception going in light of all this...'
Evil... Thats how... Only a heart that has been hardened by Satan can accept this and continue as if its not there or try to justify it

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Calm down all you conspiracy theorists.
This is why people are spontaneously dying...

IMG-20220624-WA0003.jpg

Climate change... What an absurd claim.
The stupid thing is that people will actually believe this garbage so strong is the cognitive dissonance now. They're at the point of no return they will continue fighting for evil even when it is made blatantly obvious

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the shot itself has not been proven to be any more dangerous than any other shot!
Evidently you have simply closed your eyes to the facts. So it would be a total waste of time and energy to show you the facts. But keep in mind that those who side with evildoers become partakers of their evil deeds.

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidently you have simply closed your eyes to the facts. So it would be a total waste of time and energy to show you the facts. But keep in mind that those who side with evildoers become partakers of their evil deeds.

so you think me unsaved because I refuse to condemn the covid shots? Is that the ENoch 111 translation of soteriology?????

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF the government is promoting....IT’S FREE...IT ISN’T.
IT’s a TRADE...FREEBIE for your FREEDOM!

IF the government is promoting....IT’S SAFE...IT ISN’T.
CHECK the INGREDIENTS....
IT’S a SAFE BET...IT WILL HARM YOU.

Very Peculiar...
Washington DC, has a long History of BEING:
The FAMED DISTRICT of CORRUPTION.

Very Peculiar...
* WHEN DC SHOUTS FREEBIE...
The PEOPLE scamper to be First in Line.
* WHEN DC SHOUTS FEAR...
The PEOPLE begs DC to Save them.
* WHEN DC SHOUTS YOU MUST...
The PEOPLE become ROBOTS.

1956 ~ Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”

The names have changed, the players are the SAME:
Communist, Marxist, Democrat, Progressive, Liberal....
Rushin’ to be Left Without...Play on words;

Get to getting BE RIGHT WITH CHRIST.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So many more people are randomly dying now...
What could possibly be the cause...

IMG-20220624-WA0003.jpg

Oh well of course. I should of known...
Climate change is causing the sudden rise in deaths

IMG-20220704-WA0000.jpg

Oh really. Falling asleep in front of the TV is killing people. Oh ok

Screenshot_20220818-211104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh off course... Sudden adult death syndrome.
That's why young healthy people are spontaneously dying

Meanwhile... Get your covid booster shot, their safe and effective

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many more people are randomly dying now...
What could possibly be the cause...

View attachment 25235

Oh well of course. I should of known...
Climate change is causing the sudden rise in deaths

View attachment 25236

Oh really. Falling asleep in front of the TV is killing people. Oh ok

View attachment 25238

Oh off course... Sudden adult death syndrome.
That's why young healthy people are spontaneously dying

Meanwhile... Get your covid booster shot, their safe and effective
What a crock... of piles of waste matter with its steam rising up and dominating the surrounding fresh air on cool winter's morning....peoples mind have really turned to soup if they ever believe any of it.

Folks with very weakened immune systems are paying for it now and into the future; with their lives from all the jabs. That is reality, not the hoax of Climate change caused by man.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF the government is promoting....IT’S FREE...IT ISN’T.
IT’s a TRADE...FREEBIE for your FREEDOM!

IF the government is promoting....IT’S SAFE...IT ISN’T.
CHECK the INGREDIENTS....
IT’S a SAFE BET...IT WILL HARM YOU.

Very Peculiar...
Washington DC, has a long History of BEING:
The FAMED DISTRICT of CORRUPTION.

Very Peculiar...
* WHEN DC SHOUTS FREEBIE...
The PEOPLE scamper to be First in Line.
* WHEN DC SHOUTS FEAR...
The PEOPLE begs DC to Save them.
* WHEN DC SHOUTS YOU MUST...
The PEOPLE become ROBOTS.

1956 ~ Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”

The names have changed, the players are the SAME:
Communist, Marxist, Democrat, Progressive, Liberal....
Rushin’ to be Left Without...Play on words;

Get to getting BE RIGHT WITH CHRIST.

In all this you are correct many times. but sweeping generalizations are no good! and to your last add republican fascist. both sides are working towards the same gosal. The left more so than the right but guys like McConell are ju8st as much in cahoots as Schumer.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all this you are correct many times. but sweeping generalizations are no good! and to your last add republican fascist. both sides are working towards the same gosal. The left more so than the right but guys like McConell are ju8st as much in cahoots as Schumer.
THEY ALL IN BED with the agenda . YOU SPOT ON RIGHT BOUT THAT . Forgive the english . BUT YA , YOU SPOT ON RIGHT BOUT THAT .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news everyone. Your conventional seasonal flu vaccines are being changed into mRNA vaccines due to the "success" with Covid-19.

Moderna takes mRNA influenza candidate into Phase 3 trials

Not really. as mRNA does not rewrite the human genome, but just orders a protein to be created so the immune system can kill it, it is a tempest in a teapot. There is not one known case anywhere that someone who got a mRNA shot turned into a huge covid factory or had their genetic structure altered in anything more than just about a 2 week period! NOwhere!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really. as mRNA does not rewrite the human genome, but just orders a protein to be created so the immune system can kill it, it is a tempest in a teapot. There is not one known case anywhere that someone who got a mRNA shot turned into a huge covid factory or had their genetic structure altered in anything more than just about a 2 week period! NOwhere!
Touch not the unclean thing . They are starting to let the cat out of the bag per say . THEY are seeing problems
with it and can no longer keep it hidden . THIS is no joke . I tried so hard to warn the peoples .
Just wait for the long term effect to start appearing .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a crock... of piles of waste matter with its steam rising up and dominating the surrounding fresh air on cool winter's morning....peoples mind have really turned to soup if they ever believe any of it.

Folks with very weakened immune systems are paying for it now and into the future; with their lives from all the jabs. That is reality, not the hoax of Climate change caused by man.

Well let me see. I have a very weakened immune system. I have four heart conditions, chronic arthritis and lupus! I had the whole battery of kiddie shots, tetanus shots, Hep-c vaccine shingles, pneumonia, and the annual flu shots as well as getting all four covid shots.

Last week I went down to where my wife, one of our daughters and one of our grandkids were vacationing because my wife came down with covid. She got sick enough to go to urgent care. They gave her Paxlovid. We are back home and she is fully recovered. While there I finally got a case of covid. I had a hacky cough and a back ache, but that was the extent of it. don't know how bad it would have been if I didn;t have the four shots and I am just grateful to teh Lord for it being a very mild case.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was even around a person with COVID-19 a while back, but I either am not affected by it or have not caught it yet. But I found it wise to be vaccinated, and so far I'm doing pretty well I must say. A little dizziness, but my doctor believes that is from the heat. And everyone I know that has been vaccinated is doing well also. I have lost two people due to other illnesses though, MS and cancer.