Vaccine Adverse Effects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So when are the pharmaceutical company's immunity to lawsuits going to expire?
Never. They are immune for ever. This article is from the Leftist CNBC:
You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

And here's why:
According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

That something like this could be passed into law is unconscionable. It means that the government has been in the pockets of Big Pharma all along.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...And do we really know the actual numbers? ...

THAT, in my mind, is the GREATEST CONSIDERATION. -- WHAT if anything IS TRUE coming out of the Government??? I don't believe ANYTHING they say, from the "number of vax'd", to the number of "Adverse Reaction", to the number of "Infected", to the "date on the calendar".

If it's not a LIE, then it's not worth their time.

Bobby Jo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT, in my mind, is the GREATEST CONSIDERATION. -- WHAT if anything IS TRUE coming out of the Government??? I don't believe ANYTHING they say, from the "number of vax'd", to the number of "Adverse Reaction", to the number of "Infected", to the "date on the calendar".

If it's not a LIE, then it's not worth their time.

Bobby Jo

I'm reminded of a logical inference. If the devil - or government - lied all the time, we could trust them. It's when they mix lies with the truth that makes them untrustworthy.

Satan did not lie to Jesus about what Scripture said. Rather, he applied it in a way not consistent with the Spirit of God.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But VAERS is a record of "adverse events" related in time to receiving the vaccine, NOT a record of events caused by the vaccine. They are not the same thing at all! Most of the VAERS data will be coincidences.

The evidence points to the OPPOSITE conclusion, -- where the FIRST TWO WEEKS of "Adverse" statistics are DISCARDED to DELIBERATELY down-play the IMMEDIATE medical consequences.

And let's not forget that they DELIBERATELY called EVERY Doctor/Hospital visit a "COVID". But now they call every REACTION "COVID", instead of "VAX".

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But VAERS is a record of "adverse events" related in time to receiving the vaccine, NOT a record of events caused by the vaccine. They are not the same thing at all! Most of the VAERS data will be coincidences.
I did not actually say that these time-events were also considered all actual causes - from the vaccine. Although I would never say that most of these events would be coincidences either. I might lose my shirt on a wager that way. I would image it would be very difficult to test each person accurately and thoroughly (time and money) that has an event after taking the vaccine and say it was or was not truly caused by it. I would wager the introduction of this 'large' variable, the contents of the vaccine, must have had something to do with it, right?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm reminded of a logical inference. If the devil - or government - lied all the time, we could trust them. It's when they mix lies with the truth that makes them untrustworthy.

Satan did not lie to Jesus about what Scripture said. Rather, he applied it in a way not consistent with the Spirit of God.

I agree, but there are "bald faced lies", and "effective lies" where some truth is mixed in -- as you suggest. And the LATTER is more dangerous!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wrangler

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wrangler here's one usually overlooked impact of the COVID...not really from the vaccine

COVID side effect - con

Increased waste generation

The increase generation of different types of waste is producing a negative impact on the environment and resources.

This is caused by 1. Being isolated in the home. 2. Hotels isolating travelers for 2 week or more. 3, Increase online shopping causing more domestic waste of both types - inorganic and organic. 4. Medical wastes have increased by caring for more patients. 5. Waste services, recycling and collection are strained.

Prices/rates for waste and water consumption service goes UP!! Not to mention the deliberate tossing of the millions of face masks anywhere that is convenient as useless throw away garbage/trash/rubbish in the seas, oceans, rivers and forests....on the roads of the roads.

Don't have any back up for this, only word of mouth and articles over the past couple years. Think of those who cannot work, or lost their jobs...there is a ton of domestic abuse in this country (all countries, really) A husband, who is used to being out of the house daily, all day...suddenly has to stay home. Perhaps he has a drinking problem, perhaps all these draconian measures are weighing him down, like it has ALL of us...Perhaps he gets angry when drinking...many do. Kids, wives, family friends...with all the stress that is being forced on us, people crack and lash out. So, I wonder how much this kind of thing is happening on a regular basis now. How can it NOT be like this for some :(

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't have any back up for this, only word of mouth and articles over the past couple years. Think of those who cannot work, or lost their jobs...there is a ton of domestic abuse in this country (all countries, really) A husband, who is used to being out of the house daily, all day...suddenly has to stay home. Perhaps he has a drinking problem, perhaps all these draconian measures are weighing him down, like it has ALL of us...Perhaps he gets angry when drinking...many do. Kids, wives, family friends...with all the stress that is being forced on us, people crack and lash out. So, I wonder how much this kind of thing is happening on a regular basis now. How can it NOT be like this for some :(
Yeah what I supplied to Wrangler was only a sedated outcome of this COVID climate....
Measuring the pain, trauma and sorrows of families, loss of jobs, suicides and other real life events are hard to gauge in numbers, permanent scars etc....These are truly the main adverse effects of COVID and I would say today going forward into the future, this so-called vaccine even more. This latter evil devise is now being used to segregate people, families and lifestyles. We have not seen anything yet.

And I am very sorry Nancy if you, or someone you know are now statistics in these areas you and I have just pointed out...

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone with an ounce of curiosity might look at the Percentages of Adverse Reactions in PREVIOUS "vaccinations" (the "jab" is NOT even a true "vaccination", -- and they CHANGED the definition because of that) and then compare them to the "Jab" Adverse Reactions.

But some people's indoctrination (brain-washing) is greater than their curiosity.

Bobby Jo

Well I do know that adverse reactions happen with every medication. some more than others. I suppose if they had the normal 8-10 years to do clinical trials and rework the vaccine the number of adverse reactions would be much lower. But then I wonder how many more deaths and critically injured people from the vaccine we would have now because they did not rush the vaccine through.

I am not saying the vaccine is perfect or sacrosanct. I am not even suggesting the "warp speed" was the optimal timing! but given the circumstances, the speed of transmission, the accumulating deaths and diabilities, it was the best of a series of bad choices.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 42,000 Adverse Reaction Reports Revealed In First Batch Of Pfizer Vax Docs
by Zero Hedge

The FDA’s excruciatingly slow release of data related to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine has already borne fruit, and it’s damning despite a trickle of just 500 pages per month out of 329,000 pages – which will take until 2076 to complete.

As first reported by Kyle Becker, there were a total of 42,086 case reports for adverse reactions (25,379 medically confirmed, 16,707 non-medically confirmed), spanning 158,893 total events.

More than 25,000 of the events were classified as “Nervous system disorders.”

safety1.PNG

Since the vaccine has been publicly administered, there have been over 913,000 reports of adverse events in the OpenVAERS global database.

openvaers.png

If the FDA is so excruciatingly slow in releasing information- who is this Kyle Becker that he could get his hands on this supposed unpublished information????

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s more than the entire population.

It’s ironic that the probability of death for the disease is not calculated to be dismissed.

You say 15K died from the vaccine AS IF that is nothing. It’s 5x those who died on 9/11.

Well two vaccines are double doses and we have a third shot now going into arms, so 340 million doses administered is accurate.

And no, 15,000 deaths is not nothing. Also 800,000 deaths from covid is not nothing either!

Well let us look at the probability of death for an entire population.

America has approx. 333,000,000 people. We have had 785,000 deaths. So the probability of someone at random dying from covid is:

.002379%

But now if you look at confirmed cases (49,000,000) and deaths, the odds of you dying if you get covid is .016%

No matter how you look at it, it is still safer to get the vaccine than not.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the FDA is so excruciatingly slow in releasing information- who is this Kyle Becker that he could get his hands on this supposed unpublished information????
I do not know what you are driving at. He along with others have reported published docs at least..

....The Food and Drug Administration has provided its first batch of 'confidential' documents, in accordance with a FOIA lawsuit by the Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency. The redacted documents were the basis of the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech "vaccine*," and subsequent federal vaccine mandates...etc

Hope this helps

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not know what you are driving at. He along with others have reported published docs at least..

....The Food and Drug Administration has provided its first batch of 'confidential' documents, in accordance with a FOIA lawsuit by the Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency. The redacted documents were the basis of the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech "vaccine*," and subsequent federal vaccine mandates...etc

So from the paltry redacted documents the FDA released (and the article says it redacted numbers) he is able to accurately report on numbers the FDA redacted?????????? do you see how non-sensical this is???????

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And 283 Times as many as the 53 deaths that "the government abruptly stopped" the swine flu vaccine :(

Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show?
The evidence shown in the report [link] above simply dismisses the possibility of deaths associated with vaccines as "rare", as if rare meant nonexistent. Obviously, they are in error to even state it as such. Regardless, although it was obviously not their intention, they establish "rare" as proof that 100% mandates of any so-called vaccines is a certain death sentence for some, and should never be without exception.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never. They are immune for ever. This article is from the Leftist CNBC:
You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

And here's why:
According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

That something like this could be passed into law is unconscionable. It means that the government has been in the pockets of Big Pharma all along.

Nor should one be able to sue a manufacturer if they properly maufactured and listed all the known potential side effects of their medication. Once again prescriptions are administered with this in mind. One (preferably your PCP) decides to take a medication based on teh knowledge that the benefits will far outweigh the potential risks of the medication. No one in America can say they had no chance to know that medications can have some very serious side effects.

these vaccines are just like when they first started radiation and chemo therapies on cancer patients. the medical field had no history and base lien of what worked and what didn't. they simply went on clinical trials to start dosing. Dosing has changed numerous times from those beginnings as knowledge increased!

The difference with the covid vaccines is that the very apparent and real risk to the population necessitated a high speed approach. Once again the benefits of not doing the years and years of clinical trials far outweighed the risks of bringing them out with limited trials.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evidence shown in the above report [link] above simply dismisses the possibility of deaths associated with vaccines as "rare", as if rare meant nonexistent. Obviously, they are in error to even state it as such. Regardless, although it was obviously not their intention, they establish "rare" as proof that 100% mandates of any so-called vaccines is a certain death sentence for some, and should never be without exception.

Well doctors do have the final say. They know or should know their patients and know fi they are at elevated risk for some of the more serious side effects.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And 283 Times as many as the 53 deaths that "the government abruptly stopped" the swine flu vaccine :(

Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show?

Well the deaths from teh swine flu vaccine could be directly attributed tothe vaccine because the deaths were the result of Guillian-Barre Syndrome. Unfortunately the deaths attributed to Covid vaccine are highly highly skewed! Autopsies are extremely rare with these who died. And it takes an autopsy and microbiological exam of what actually caused death and that is not being done. They are just reporting people who died shortly ( 2-3 weeks) after receiving the vaccine. The super majority of victims were the elderly with pre-existing conditions which further complicates and accurate diagnosis of death.