When did Jesus receive the Revelation scroll/book?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 144k were not resurrected. They were with Jesus during the first 6 Trumpets and the 7 Thunders on the earth.

The only reason why they are not on earth at that point is that Satan was given 42 months as the 8th king and the 8th kingdom.

Jesus was declared the 7th King and the 7th Kingdom at the 7th Trumpet. But after 3.5 days, Satan may be allowed an additional 42 months of time. That 42 months is the only reason there is an 8th kingdom and the 144k are waiting on heavenly mount Zion. Otherwise the 144k would never leave the earth, but the Millennium would start and after 3.5 days Satan would be bound in the pit. The 144k sing that song regardless if there is an additional 42 months or if Satan is bound in the pit without any 42 months.
They are in heaven as firstfruits in rev 14 during the trib
They can not be firstfruits unless they go to heaven before the jewish main harvest ( Jesus sitting on a cloud harvesting JEWS from the earth.)

Main harvest Jews immediately after firstfruit 144k Jews.
IOW the 144k Jews can not possibly be on earth after rev 14.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are in heaven as firstfruits in rev 14 during the trib
They can not be firstfruits unless they go to heaven before the jewish main harvest ( Jesus sitting on a cloud harvesting JEWS from the earth.)

Main harvest Jews immediately after firstfruit 144k Jews.
IOW the 144k Jews can not possibly be on earth after rev 14.
The harvest of Israel is the sheep and goat harvest in Matthew 25. Jesus is sitting in judgment on the throne in Jerusalem. The Temple is built. The 144k are his second coming disciples. They go everywhere Jesus goes. If the winepress of Revelation 14 happens then nothing happens in the chapters 15-19. The Millennium starts immediately after chapter 14.

There is only one winepress. Either chapter 14 or chapter 19.

"And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs."

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 144k are on Earth, Mt Zion which is next to Jerusalem. The harpers are the ones singing and the 144k are learning the song according to the text.
The point here is that a new song occurs when there is a new redemption for mankind.

In Rev 4:11, mankind is redeemed by the knowledge of God through creation. Spirit of man is in good side of Hades.

In Rev 5:9, there is a new song because mankind is redeemed by the blood of the Lamb in heaven. Spirit of man was moved to heaven from hades after this event.

In Rev 14:3, there is another new song because the firstfruits of mankind has been redeemed in a resurrected body, not just Spirit, in heaven.

Do you believe Jesus, the harpists, the throne of God, the 4 living creatures and the elders are all on earth in this vision? I don't see how the 144,000 could be separated from the rest. Any other time that the thone of God comes to earth there are thunders and lightinings and voices and an earthquake. There are thunders and voices, but no lightnings and no earthquake.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So who in heaven needed Jesus to shed his blood for their sins so they could be saved and recieve crowns?
Nobody that was already in heaven needed Jesus to shed his blood for them. The creatures that were already there already had crowns.

After Jesus shed his blood in heaven, mankind was able to enter into heaven.

Before this time there was a good side and a bad side of hades. See rich man and Lazarus story.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the patriarchs were in paradise below the earth and adjacent to hell as you laid out earlier.
Jesus preached the gospel to them, and raised them from the dead.
They are all in heaven now.
Paradise was emptied.
They were forgiven and justified by faith.
They needed the blood of Jesus to enter heaven.
Animal blood only covered their sin.
After Jesus became the kinsman redeemer, they had a basis to enter heaven.
They resurrected , and they , along with Jesus are the firstfruits unto heaven.
Next is main harvest...the church.
I agree with everything until "They resurrected"

How do you reconcile that they were resurrected when the 1st resurrection doesn't happen until Jesus returns?

What do you think about the 144,000 being the first fruits of the resurrection?

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
at the rapture, only the dead in christ resurrect.
The patriarchs already are resurrected.
Rev 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;" Rev 7:14 reveals that these came out of the great tribulation.

Rev 15:2-3
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

I believe these 2 visions are the same group that is seen in heaven at the end of the period of great tribulation. These are just their Spirits. Those singing the song of Moses are in heaven because they believe in the God of creation like the patriarchs.

It is only after the period of great tribulation has ended that the 7 bowls of God's wrath are poured out.

The time of the 7th bowl is the time of the resurrection/rapture. This event ends 6 stories within the Revelation from Rev 6 through Rev 19.

Only Jesus and the 144,000 are resurrected and ascend into heaven before the 1st resurrection. At the time of the 1st resurrection, the bodies from the ground meet their returning spirits in the air and follow Jesus back to earth for 1000 years. Those of the 1st resurrection have to wait another 1000 years before they go to heaven.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers left behind at the pretrib rapture are beheaded that refuse the mark.
The only believers left are messianic Jews.(144k and others)
I posted my timeline for comparison. I don't believe in the pretrib rapture. The rapture/resurrection occurs at the time of the last plague, just before the millennial kingdom.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lamb was always there since before creation.

"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

This verse does not say the Lamb just arrived in heaven. John had just arrived in heaven. John was being introduced to heaven bit by bit. Seems you are trying to adjust your chronological view to fit the narrative?
I am trying to make the point that this was the time the Lamb arrived in heaven. I have used the fact that he was slain, the songs in heaven, and the fact that there is only one time in history that Jesus would not have had the scroll was the time he spent as a man. The time that Jesus emptied himself of his glory ends right here.
John later states:

"of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
Jesus is the only way to heaven for mankind. This was God's plan before creation is what is meant by "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." Those who died before this scene, those who believed in the God of creation, were saved on credit; but were not able to enter heaven until after this scene.
So the Lamb was there prior to there even being a creation. In fact Genesis 1 is the fulfillment of this:

"I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."

They knew about it from Genesis 1.
But it didn't happen until the time of this scene. This is the time heaven was prepared.
The 24 elders were allowed to enter when Jesus ascended Sunday morning after talking to Mary. Whoever they were if physically dead, were waiting in Abraham's bosom and could not physically enter heaven until the death, burial, and resurrection had occurred.
The 24 elders are created beings that have been in heaven. The 24 who served in the tabernacle on earth followed the pattern of what existed in heaven. Everything on earth in the tabernacle was does exactly as it was in heaven.
Personally, I think 12 represented the OT and 12 represented the NT. So those representing the NT arrived later. John was present in heaven for this end time event that would include the opening of the Seals, the Trumpets, the Thunders, and Satan's 42 months. He watched it unfold. He wrote about what happened when the events happened.
I agree that John saw the whole thing, but the starting point of the visions was at Jesus' ascension into heaven.
So the Lamb was the only one who could open the seals. But not finding any one included beings alive today. Not just up until the first century. The scenario in chapters 4 and 5 included all those alive on earth today. The entire creation from the beginning until the point of the Second Coming.
The Lord said unto my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.

Jesus wasn't yet seated in Rev 5. How could everyone else beat him there?

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 144k were not resurrected. They were with Jesus during the first 6 Trumpets and the 7 Thunders on the earth.

The only reason why they are not on earth at that point is that Satan was given 42 months as the 8th king and the 8th kingdom.

Jesus was declared the 7th King and the 7th Kingdom at the 7th Trumpet. But after 3.5 days, Satan may be allowed an additional 42 months of time. That 42 months is the only reason there is an 8th kingdom and the 144k are waiting on heavenly mount Zion. Otherwise the 144k would never leave the earth, but the Millennium would start and after 3.5 days Satan would be bound in the pit. The 144k sing that song regardless if there is an additional 42 months or if Satan is bound in the pit without any 42 months.
Please see the chart I posted.

The 7th King is from the new Roman Empire. This will be the empire of the 10 kings that form with an Israeli peace treaty. You are correct about Satan/antichrist being the 8th king. This 8th king will come from the old Seleucid Empire and will take over the 10 king new Roman Empire by destroying Rome (Rev 17:16), and sweeping through Israel and Egypt (Dan 11:41-42).

Rev 14 pictures the end time as a harvest.
Verses 1-5: first fruits - 144,000
Verses 14-16 the part of the harvest that belongs to God/ the resurrection/rapture.
Verses 17-20 the part of the harvest that does not belong to God/ that gathered to fight against God.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe Jesus, the harpists, the throne of God, the 4 living creatures and the elders are all on earth in this vision?

Why would I? The bible presents Jesus and the 144k on Earth, on a mountain. The rest are in heaven.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am trying to make the point that this was the time the Lamb arrived in heaven. I have used the fact that he was slain, the songs in heaven, and the fact that there is only one time in history that Jesus would not have had the scroll was the time he spent as a man. The time that Jesus emptied himself of his glory ends right here.

Jesus is the only way to heaven for mankind. This was God's plan before creation is what is meant by "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." Those who died before this scene, those who believed in the God of creation, were saved on credit; but were not able to enter heaven until after this scene.

But it didn't happen until the time of this scene. This is the time heaven was prepared.

The 24 elders are created beings that have been in heaven. The 24 who served in the tabernacle on earth followed the pattern of what existed in heaven. Everything on earth in the tabernacle was does exactly as it was in heaven.

I agree that John saw the whole thing, but the starting point of the visions was at Jesus' ascension into heaven.

The Lord said unto my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.

Jesus wasn't yet seated in Rev 5. How could everyone else beat him there?
The Lamb was always in heaven. Jesus is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. The Lamb never arrived, because the Lamb always was.

Can you look at is this way:

The Lamb was not the baby in the womb of Mary. The Lamb was not the toddler under foot of Joseph the carpenter. The Lamb was not an adolescent. The Lamb was not an adult. The Lamb was not even the baptized Jesus with His disciples. The Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world. Jesus from the very beginning, the Word, speaking everything into existence, was the post resurrection Jesus. Throughout the OT Jesus was referred to as the Word. The Post resurrection Jesus appeared to Abraham and ate in Abraham's tent. So the Lamb arriving just like the whole symbolism, cannot be expressed in earthly time. The Lamb as symbolic was always slain.

John was in our present time in heaven, and was seeing all the events surrounding the Second Coming. Not even John arrived in heaven in the first century. John arrived very close to the time of the Second Coming to earth. John saw that no one was worthy to open the Lamb's book of life except the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Of course Jesus was seated. Do you think Jesus has been standing since Stephen was stoned to death?

"But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."

"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne stood a Lamb as it had been slain, And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne."

How does one stand in the midst of a throne?

Jesus stood up and took the book out of God's hand. Jesus did not just arrive, but was always there. Jesus did receive the book soon prior to the Second Coming. The opening of the 6th Seal is the Second Coming. The 5th Seal is the entire church body in the air glorified in the sight of the entire earth. Then they were told to wait a little while until Jesus was finished with the final harvest on the earth. The Trumpets and Thunders are the final harvest.

The church has been gathering in Paradise since the thief on the Cross entered that day. They have physical bodies, and have been serving God day and night in the heavenly temple and there is a literal alter. The scene in the last half of Revelation 7 is the entire church from Abel to the last person raptured in the 5th Seal. But the entire OT congregation has been there since Jesus ascended Sunday morning, and presented the firstfruits to the one sitting on the throne.

The starting point of John writing down his prophecy was on the Lord's Day, the last Millennium of this current creation. John saw the events leading to the Day of the Lord, starting with the first Seal opened. The 6th Seal is Peter's baptism of fire in 2 Peter 3. The Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. That is from our perspective. In heaven they watched the Seals being opened.

If WW3 breaks out and 2 billion people die, we may know that the Second Coming is about to happen. If the Second Coming is part of that 2 billion, then perhaps half of that amount will be raptured out of death, as Jesus is preventing more people from destroying themselves via war. We have Zechariah 14 to set the stage of the symbolic war in Revelation 6, led by death, sheol, famine, plague, and even the animals turning on humanity.

But the 144k are still on the earth after Jesus and the angels arrive. They are the firstfruits of the Millennial Kingdom. They are part of those who are removed from Adam's dead corruptible flesh, like the rest of the souls still waiting in Paradise. In fact those in Paradise wait until the NHNE, and come to earth as the New Jerusalem.

The final harvest is who waits on the sea of glass, and return on white horses in Revelation 19. They all are the first generation of the Millennial Kingdom on the earth. These are post Second Coming redeemed. That is why their song is new.

There are no unredeemed in the Day of the Lord. The first generation is entirely redeemed humanity living without sin, sin natures, nor is there death and dying from natural causes. The first act of disobedience results in permanent death and removel from society. Unlike Adam and Eve who lived in a state of death, those who disobey are considered accursed, and they wait in Death to stand as dead at the GWT. Or they are tossed immediately into the LOF. We are not told where they go. But they certainly are no longer alive on the earth. Sin is not allowed to enter.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody that was already in heaven needed Jesus to shed his blood for them. The creatures that were already there already had crowns.

After Jesus shed his blood in heaven, mankind was able to enter into heaven.

Before this time there was a good side and a bad side of hades. See rich man and Lazarus story.
Try again

Rev 5:
Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted my timeline for comparison. I don't believe in the pretrib rapture. The rapture/resurrection occurs at the time of the last plague, just before the millennial kingdom.
Impossible.
The dead in Christ rise FIRST.
Rev 14 has 2 gatherings before your postrib rapture.
That means a postrib rapture can not happen .

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I? The bible presents Jesus and the 144k on Earth, on a mountain. The rest are in heaven.
Revelation 14:1-5:
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

What am I missing? To me, this whole thing is in heaven. Why do you think verse 1 pictures earth while the rest pictures heaven?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:1-5:
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

What am I missing? To me, this whole thing is in heaven. Why do you think verse 1 pictures earth while the rest pictures heaven?

Well, Mt Zion is on Earth, near Jerusalem. There are no mountains in heaven.

Verse 2 clearly makes it clear a voice came out of heaven so John is not in heaven when he hears it. John is on Earth seeing people on a mountain.

He hears harpers playing and singing from heaven, and only the 144k can learn that song who are on Earth.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lamb was always in heaven. Jesus is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. The Lamb never arrived, because the Lamb always was.

Can you look at is this way:

The Lamb was not the baby in the womb of Mary. The Lamb was not the toddler under foot of Joseph the carpenter. The Lamb was not an adolescent. The Lamb was not an adult. The Lamb was not even the baptized Jesus with His disciples. The Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world. Jesus from the very beginning, the Word, speaking everything into existence, was the post resurrection Jesus. Throughout the OT Jesus was referred to as the Word. The Post resurrection Jesus appeared to Abraham and ate in Abraham's tent. So the Lamb arriving just like the whole symbolism, cannot be expressed in earthly time. The Lamb as symbolic was always slain.
If I look at it that way, nothing makes sense to me. Looking at the timing of John's visions is the only way for me to have any understanding of them.
John was in our present time in heaven, and was seeing all the events surrounding the Second Coming. Not even John arrived in heaven in the first century. John arrived very close to the time of the Second Coming to earth. John saw that no one was worthy to open the Lamb's book of life except the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
I don't understand how you can symbolize everything without time in the 1st paragraph and then say that John saw all the events surrounding a specific time period, the second coming.
Of course Jesus was seated. Do you think Jesus has been standing since Stephen was stoned to death?

"But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."
Thanks for pointing this out. I will have to rethink Jesus' posture in heaven.
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne stood a Lamb as it had been slain, And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne."

How does one stand in the midst of a throne?
I take this to mean that Jesus was directly in front of and close to the Father, while everything else surrounds them.
Jesus stood up and took the book out of God's hand. Jesus did not just arrive, but was always there. Jesus did receive the book soon prior to the Second Coming.
Logically, this doesn't make sense. If Jesus was always there, he also always had the book.
The opening of the 6th Seal is the Second Coming.
I do see both God the Father and Jesus ready to pour out their wrath on those who have gathered to fight against them.
The 5th Seal is the entire church body in the air glorified in the sight of the entire earth. Then they were told to wait a little while until Jesus was finished with the final harvest on the earth.
Why do you say this is the entire church when the text is specific to martyrs?
The Trumpets and Thunders are the final harvest.
I see the final harvest of those who gather to fight against Jesus in Rev 6:15-16, Rev 11:18, Rev 14:17-20, Rev 16:16-21, and Rev 19:19-21. To me, these texts are much more specific to that harvest. There are a lot of extra things going on throughout the trumpets and we are not told what happens in the thunders. The thunders do occur during the time of the great tribulation.
The church has been gathering in Paradise since the thief on the Cross entered that day.
The church didn't begin until Pentecost. How could it be gathering before that?
They have physical bodies, and have been serving God day and night in the heavenly temple and there is a literal alter. The scene in the last half of Revelation 7 is the entire church from Abel to the last person raptured in the 5th Seal.
The text seems to limit this group to "the ones who come out of the great tribulation."
But the entire OT congregation has been there since Jesus ascended Sunday morning, and presented the firstfruits to the one sitting on the throne.

The starting point of John writing down his prophecy was on the Lord's Day, the last Millennium of this current creation. John saw the events leading to the Day of the Lord, starting with the first Seal opened. The 6th Seal is Peter's baptism of fire in 2 Peter 3. The Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. That is from our perspective. In heaven they watched the Seals being opened.
This is like your 1st 2 paragraphs. In 1, there is no timing, in 2 there is a specific time. I don't see anything surviving the day of 2 Peter 3.
If WW3 breaks out and 2 billion people die, we may know that the Second Coming is about to happen. If the Second Coming is part of that 2 billion, then perhaps half of that amount will be raptured out of death, as Jesus is preventing more people from destroying themselves via war. We have Zechariah 14 to set the stage of the symbolic war in Revelation 6, led by death, sheol, famine, plague, and even the animals turning on humanity.,
In the game 'One of these things doesn't belong here,' animals seems not to belong. I think Daniel gave pictures of animals representing kingdoms.
But the 144k are still on the earth after Jesus and the angels arrive. They are the firstfruits of the Millennial Kingdom. They are part of those who are removed from Adam's dead corruptible flesh, like the rest of the souls still waiting in Paradise. In fact those in Paradise wait until the NHNE, and come to earth as the New Jerusalem.
Who are these that come with Jesus? Rev 19:14 "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean." Jude 14 "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints"
The final harvest is who waits on the sea of glass, and return on white horses in Revelation 19. They all are the first generation of the Millennial Kingdom on the earth. These are post Second Coming redeemed. That is why their song is new.
Are you making a distinction between those Jesus gathers at the final harvest and the rest of the saints throughout time?
There are no unredeemed in the Day of the Lord. The first generation is entirely redeemed humanity living without sin, sin natures, nor is there death and dying from natural causes. The first act of disobedience results in permanent death and removel from society. Unlike Adam and Eve who lived in a state of death, those who disobey are considered accursed, and they wait in Death to stand as dead at the GWT. Or they are tossed immediately into the LOF. We are not told where they go. But they certainly are no longer alive on the earth. Sin is not allowed to enter.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try again

Rev 5:
Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”
They are singing the song of the redeemed. They are not the redeemed.
In Rev 4:11 they gave God glory for creation. They were not the created and they didn't know God through creation, but those who were redeemed through faith in a creator were not in heaven.

When the redeemed are in heaven, they speak and sing for themselves.
The following examples are all after Jesus has returned to heaven as the slain Lamb. This act prepared heaven for everyone of faith.

Rev 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"
Rev 7:10 "And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb."
Rev 14:3 "And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."
Rev 15:2-4
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
Rev 19:1-3
19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.