Where Are The Watchmen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Risen Angel

Jul 23, 2012
What do I want to say?

"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me." (Ezekiel 3:17)

I've been reading this forum for the better part of an hour, and my heart has fallen within me. This world is broken. It is on a one way path to destruction. There is nothing that can be done to save the world. God has given his decree and it will be fulfilled. If you have been called by God, believe in Jesus Christ, and are willing to lay down your life in order to take up his - then listen.

There is no way to repair the system. There is no point in revolution or social change. It's too late. The darkness that all of you are witnessing will only increase. Warn the ones you love, and warn the ones you haven't come to love yet. I don't care how far you are in the sanctification process, fall on your knees, and cry out to God in desperation. Ask him to reveal himself. Ask him to speak to you.

When I first found this board, I considered it a sanctuary. A place I could come to, and communicate with Christians from all over the world. I've made my doctrine quite clear, and I've given my stance on certain issues. I've read countless posts, but I've always been drawn to the Prophecy Forum because that is where I belong.

Why?

Because my eyes are open, and I can see clearly. I'm not going to quote a lot of scripture here tonight. It's not because I don't know them, understand them, or live them. It's simply because I need everyone to focus.

I'm sending out the call.

If anyone has the gift of prophecy, I need you to respond to this thread. I'm not interested in anything you have to say if your desire is power, recognition, or money. If this is your motivation, don't bother. I'm only interested in those who have vision from God, and love for the people in their heart. I'm not interested in people who are reading the scripture, I need the ones who are seeing it. Anyone who has been trained by Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit will understand what I am writing.

I know you may not want to reveal yourself. If this is the case, use a pseudonym and an avatar. I understand the spiritual war you have fought if you have been given the gift. My awakening was not pleasant, and the others I have found experienced the same suffering. There is opposition we must face, have faced, and will face.

The world has been flooded with counterfeits. The church has been infiltrated and subdued. The church has become a business, and they are marketing their wares to the world. The Dark Angel is ruling this earth. If you are still looking for the "strong delusion" (2 Thess 2:11), STOP.... you're living in it.

If you have seen the end - you are not alone. If you have come under attack - you are not alone. If you are struggling, wondering how it could be possible - you are not alone. If your vision has intensified in the last year - YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

The Dark Angel has woven his lies, and the threads are evident. If you think this is a new concept, let me assure you, it is not. However, the blame can't be laid at the feet of the enemy. The Fallen only tempt - you make the choice to sin. God gave us a document, laying out the law, the sentence, and the sacrifice. God loved us with such depth, that he sent his Son. And his Son loved us with such depth, that he gave us his life.

Our world has become corrupt. Inside and outside the church.

Teachers are selling books and video series. The worship artists are selling their music. The prophets are selling their visions. Pastors preach for money. All of them are selling a lie, and you're buying it. They have taken the word of God and turned it into an expandable business model. Church planting has become the equivalent of franchising.

Think this is new?

"The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets divine for money:" (Micah 3:11)

Perhaps my cry this evening will fall upon deaf ears. Maybe one will read and understand. I don't want anything from anyone. God has given me more than I ever thought possible, and he's not finished with me yet. You may be skeptical, and that's understandable. Many of us have already been hurt badly, or cut deeply. If you are not sure whether or not to respond to this post, ask God.

If you are watchman, and you've seen what's coming, it's time for us to band together.

Reactions: n2thelight

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
My Friend have you left the large city's yet and move to high ground yet away from nuke power plants. Because you know that the attack will hit large city's. And some do hear but pride binds the others. From your post I see you know all things that you want to just as I. If you want understanding you ask and it is gave plus three times and more. Over two billon will die in the next two years and many are only concerned with social media. Thanks for this post.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are out there. my dad has being called to warn teh people but still they ignore prefer religion to Christ. I only know of 2 that walk with Him.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Risen Angel said:
What do I want to say?

"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me." (Ezekiel 3:17)

I've been reading this forum for the better part of an hour, and my heart has fallen within me. This world is broken. It is on a one way path to destruction. There is nothing that can be done to save the world. God has given his decree and it will be fulfilled. If you have been called by God, believe in Jesus Christ, and are willing to lay down your life in order to take up his - then listen.

There is no way to repair the system. There is no point in revolution or social change. It's too late. The darkness that all of you are witnessing will only increase. Warn the ones you love, and warn the ones you haven't come to love yet. I don't care how far you are in the sanctification process, fall on your knees, and cry out to God in desperation. Ask him to reveal himself. Ask him to speak to you.

When I first found this board, I considered it a sanctuary. A place I could come to, and communicate with Christians from all over the world. I've made my doctrine quite clear, and I've given my stance on certain issues. I've read countless posts, but I've always been drawn to the Prophecy Forum because that is where I belong.

Why?

Because my eyes are open, and I can see clearly. I'm not going to quote a lot of scripture here tonight. It's not because I don't know them, understand them, or live them. It's simply because I need everyone to focus.

If anyone has the gift of prophecy, I need you to respond to this thread. I'm not interested in anything you have to say if your desire is power, recognition, or money. If this is your motivation, don't bother. I'm only interested in those who have vision from God, and love for the people in their heart. I'm not interested in people who are reading the scripture, I need the ones who are seeing it. Anyone who has been trained by Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit will understand what I am writing.

I know you may not want to reveal yourself. If this is the case, use a pseudonym and an avatar. I understand the spiritual war you have fought if you have been given the gift. My awakening was not pleasant, and the others I have found experienced the same suffering. There is opposition we must face, have faced, and will face.

The world has been flooded with counterfeits. The church has been infiltrated and subdued. The church has become a business, and they are marketing their wares to the world. The Dark Angel is ruling this earth. If you are still looking for the "strong delusion" (2 Thess 2:11), STOP.... you're living in it.

If you have seen the end - you are not alone. If you have come under attack - you are not alone. If you are struggling, wondering how it could be possible - you are not alone. If your vision has intensified in the last year - YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

The Dark Angel has woven his lies, and the threads are evident. If you think this is a new concept, let me assure you, it is not. However, the blame can't be laid at the feet of the enemy. The Fallen only tempt - you make the choice to sin. God gave us a document, laying out the law, the sentence, and the sacrifice. God loved us with such depth, that he sent his Son. And his Son loved us with such depth, that he gave us his life.

Teachers are selling books and video series. The worship artists are selling their music. The prophets are selling their visions. Pastors preach for money. All of them are selling a lie, and you're buying it. They have taken the word of God and turned it into an expandable business model. Church planting has become the equivalent of franchising.

Think this is new?

"The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets divine for money:" (Micah 3:11)

Perhaps my cry this evening will fall upon deaf ears. Maybe one will read and understand. I don't want anything from anyone. God has given me more than I ever thought possible, and he's not finished with me yet. You may be skeptical, and that's understandable. Many of us have already been hurt badly, or cut deeply. If you are not sure whether or not to respond to this post, ask God.

If you are watchman, and you've seen what's coming, it's time for us to band together.
Risen Angel : Are you looking for some one. The name you use caught my eye. Do you know that time will be no more for earth on Nov - 17 - 2032

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the church rejects the signs of the times why would the world give a second thought. In my experience, unbelievers are much more cognizant that something is wrong in the world, and are more than a little frightened by it. What is the most common message from the "church" in response? It's something like this: " Just believe in Jesus and He'll yank you out of here before things get as bad as they can be. " Good luck with that one. It's no wonder that the masses will surge after the promises of the antichrist as they will be rooted in reality, not fantasy.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do I want to say?

Why?

Think this is new?

Since you are basically claiming to be a prophet, what exactly do you see coming next?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Do you know that time will be no more for earth on Nov - 17 - 2032
Jesus. Safer than Heb's predictions, anyway. You'd think you guys would like have a meeting, and agree on a date or something.

10Don't long for "the good old days." This is not wise.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The word translated as 'watchman' is the Hebrew word 'nazar'. [Strongs - H 5144, a set apart people, consecrated, a priest or Nazarite. ]
This is the root word for 'Nazarene', the name used in all the Middle East for Christians.
So, basically we Christians are all 'watchmen for God.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word translated as 'watchman' is the Hebrew word 'nazar'. [Strongs - H 5144, a set apart people, consecrated, a priest or Nazarite. ]
This is the root word for 'Nazarene', the name used in all the Middle East for Christians.
So, basically we Christians are all 'watchmen for God.

This is a really cool story, but just because we're all supposed to be watchmen doesn't mean everybody is supposed to be good at it. To be a watchmen especially in this day and age where there is deception around every corner, it takes sharp discernment and reasoning capabilities to wade through this field rigged with land mines I like to call Satan's playground. I gotta say, I'm not too impressed with many of the people who consider themselves to be watchmen.

Last edited:

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Satan’s Playground;“ Modern Day Religion”
One of the main reasons that modern day Christians are not eagerly preparing for God’s great harvest is a belief that the theory called ‘the rapture’ is God’s cure all in man’s existence. This scripturally unsupportable belief of a removal of living people to heaven, promotes the understanding that by maintaining some sort of Christian appearance for security sake, the rapture will remove them from the Day of judgment or tribulation on the earth. This thought gives believers the idea there is nothing more to anticipate as coming from God but the future rapture of the church. This mind-set establishes for most the belief that if they can just keep a kind of Christian belief until the rapture comes, they will make heaven their home. This type of belief places believers into a state of idleness and complacency that causes them to miss some of God’s greater and better blessings.
God has many blessings for the disciple who press on to know the Lord’s greater blessings available in this present age and the age to come. Mark 10:29-30

Is not the church the field where Christ is planted as a seed and His people are the wheat? So, it is within the church that Satan has also planted the tares, the seed of modern day carnal religion, where both have been growing together until this time of harvest. Satan’s playground now reveals the carnal corruption that has poisoned the churches with deception and death. However, notice that the harvest time has the tares receiving judgment and a removal from the church. Matthew 13:39-43, Matthew 3:12, Revelation 14:17-20

1. The wheat and tares stay together until maturity.

2. Maturity first reveals the corruption and then the removal of the wicked.

3. With the removal of the wicked fruit, the righteous fruit shall shine
forth as the sun, a Church without spot or blemish.

Now consider Israel, they were God’s chosen people to be a nation where He might dwell among them manifesting His goodness. However, note that while they had received from God all they needed to become His righteous people through obedience to His covenant laws, it became increasingly evident that through their shortcomings and disobedience they became more like the nations living around them. God’s purpose was for them to be a people separated unto Him and all His ways. Meanwhile, among all their rebellion, God still showed His love by bringing forth the prophets of truth, but the populace rejected them also. This rebelliousness consistently found an influence among their Kings to lead the people astray. Nevertheless, even among this rebellion and their captivity in Babylon, God was willing and prepared to redeem and restore them to His promises. This types the church of today as it also, for the most part, has allowed Satan’s carnality to live among them to resist God. Therefore, we also see the lack of the presence of God among the people as they turn to doctrines of devils, deception and falsehoods. Modern day religious practices have opened the doors for every foul, unclean and hateful manifestation. A church removed from the holiness of God. Rev. 18:2, And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the Great [modern day religion] is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils [demons] and the hold [prison] of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. In this, note that maturity concerning the wheat and the tares reveals the tares as being a poison filled seed that is separated from God through judgment upon those who receive such mind-sets, a time that is about to come upon the whole world.
In ancient Israel, we see a type of today’s modern day religion called the church who, by allowing the carnal mind and man’s deceitful doctrines to replace the things that God has purposed for His people, they lost sight of God’s purpose to have a people who would be a light to the nations and His witnesses. Isaiah 49:8, Isaiah 43:10

The judgments of God and His wrath are upon those who promote and believe in false teachings, idol worship and following all the ways Satan has devised to lead people astray. False belief is that which spots the garments of the church. Thus, while modern day religion has become Satan’s playground and is therefore appointed to God’s wrath, God’s true righteous people are not so appointed, 1 Thess. 5:9 and will be protected during His Day of vengeance and wrath. Ref: James Lloyd

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Jesus. Safer than Heb's predictions, anyway. You'd think you guys would like have a meeting, and agree on a date or something.

10Don't long for "the good old days." This is not wise.

I see you from Israel a name after God. A lot of water is coming your way and at this same time frame the sun dial will go backwards.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan’s Playground;“ Modern Day Religion”
One of the main reasons that modern day Christians are not eagerly preparing for God’s great harvest is a belief that the theory called ‘the rapture’ is God’s cure all in man’s existence. This scripturally unsupportable belief of a removal of living people to heaven, promotes the understanding that by maintaining some sort of Christian appearance for security sake, the rapture will remove them from the Day of judgment or tribulation on the earth. This thought gives believers the idea there is nothing more to anticipate as coming from God but the future rapture of the church. This mind-set establishes for most the belief that if they can just keep a kind of Christian belief until the rapture comes, they will make heaven their home. This type of belief places believers into a state of idleness and complacency that causes them to miss some of God’s greater and better blessings.
God has many blessings for the disciple who press on to know the Lord’s greater blessings available in this present age and the age to come. Mark 10:29-30

Is not the church the field where Christ is planted as a seed and His people are the wheat? So, it is within the church that Satan has also planted the tares, the seed of modern day carnal religion, where both have been growing together until this time of harvest. Satan’s playground now reveals the carnal corruption that has poisoned the churches with deception and death. However, notice that the harvest time has the tares receiving judgment and a removal from the church. Matthew 13:39-43, Matthew 3:12, Revelation 14:17-20

1. The wheat and tares stay together until maturity.

2. Maturity first reveals the corruption and then the removal of the wicked.

3. With the removal of the wicked fruit, the righteous fruit shall shine
forth as the sun, a Church without spot or blemish.

Now consider Israel, they were God’s chosen people to be a nation where He might dwell among them manifesting His goodness. However, note that while they had received from God all they needed to become His righteous people through obedience to His covenant laws, it became increasingly evident that through their shortcomings and disobedience they became more like the nations living around them. God’s purpose was for them to be a people separated unto Him and all His ways. Meanwhile, among all their rebellion, God still showed His love by bringing forth the prophets of truth, but the populace rejected them also. This rebelliousness consistently found an influence among their Kings to lead the people astray. Nevertheless, even among this rebellion and their captivity in Babylon, God was willing and prepared to redeem and restore them to His promises. This types the church of today as it also, for the most part, has allowed Satan’s carnality to live among them to resist God. Therefore, we also see the lack of the presence of God among the people as they turn to doctrines of devils, deception and falsehoods. Modern day religious practices have opened the doors for every foul, unclean and hateful manifestation. A church removed from the holiness of God. Rev. 18:2, And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the Great [modern day religion] is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils [demons] and the hold [prison] of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. In this, note that maturity concerning the wheat and the tares reveals the tares as being a poison filled seed that is separated from God through judgment upon those who receive such mind-sets, a time that is about to come upon the whole world.
In ancient Israel, we see a type of today’s modern day religion called the church who, by allowing the carnal mind and man’s deceitful doctrines to replace the things that God has purposed for His people, they lost sight of God’s purpose to have a people who would be a light to the nations and His witnesses. Isaiah 49:8, Isaiah 43:10

The judgments of God and His wrath are upon those who promote and believe in false teachings, idol worship and following all the ways Satan has devised to lead people astray. False belief is that which spots the garments of the church. Thus, while modern day religion has become Satan’s playground and is therefore appointed to God’s wrath, God’s true righteous people are not so appointed, 1 Thess. 5:9 and will be protected during His Day of vengeance and wrath. Ref: James Lloyd

So this long drawn out lecture is all about your hangups with the rapture? Need I remind you that this is NOT the subject of this tread? You have fifty different threads to choose from about the rapture, you should take your animosity there and leave this one untainted. Those who wish to participate in this thread are owed at least that much.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So this long drawn out lecture is all about your hangups with the rapture? Need I remind you that this is NOT the subject of this tread? You have fifty different threads to choose from about the rapture, you should take your animosity there and leave this one untainted. Those who wish to participate in this thread are owed at least that much.
Sorry to upset anyone. But these issues are all related and Far too many of those who should be 'watchmen' are failing in their duty at best and teaching false doctrines at worst.