Why do people desire for the end times to be for today? Serious Inquirey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe everyone will be saved?
Do you know there is several definitions for saved?

No, I do not believe everyone will be saved to be able to dwell in the Kingdom of God when they die and leave this life.

I do believe it is God's desire for everyone to be saved.

A Call to Prayer

1First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for everyone— 2for kings and all those in authority—so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe everyone will be saved?

Do you believe everyone will be saved?
Do you believe it's Gods desire for people to be saved?
Should we have the same desire just as Yahava has for people to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth?
Do you believe it's God's expressive will to also have none perish?

Last edited:
Reactions: CadyandZoe

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who desire the end times are not truly Saved in fact, And that's why !
For if they were truly Saved they would be content in themselves to be with Christ Jesus and not seeking for him in fact, because once Saved always Saved ?
One can not be un Saved, once you are truly Saved ?
Not to mention that when the second coming does come, we who are truly Saved are Saved ? so the second coming is not going to Save us anymore than being Saved ? so we do not look forward to be Saved ! because we are !
But as them who survive the Hellfire they will have nothing to boast of ? because all such will be burnt up ! The Deceptions of this world will be all Exposed for all to see ! Burnt up ! From their on the only way is up ! one can not get any lower in fact.

So why would one look forward to the Hellfire ? It's not good at all ! Such a one wishes evil on others in fact ! That'a not Charity ! and that is not worthy of a Christian to wish evil on others at all, but too do your duty as a Christian in Christ Jesus only ? this is too work to help lead them to Christ Jesus, so that they may be Saved ! Once Saved one is not of this world, under the deceptions and delusions of this World, but brought out and into the Kingdom of God in fact !

Sure Christianity is loosing the battle big time nowadays, but one must have faith regardless and never do wrong ! for if you do go down that path of Sin ? then the wagers of Sin comes into play with you in fact and one becomes only worse.

Christians who are not truly Saved will be lead astray, this type are only religious in fact but not truly Saved ? So they seek to Sin and the wagers of Sin is on them ! now they may repent of such Sin ? for that is what a religious Christian should do ? repent of all Sin and in this way, one is strengthened in fact, if one is truly seriously repent of such Sins ?

But as for the truly Saved we Sin but it's not the same as the religious ? for we have a handle on Sin ! for we are not lost like the religious.
The Christian religious are of their religious denomination only and one who is truly Saved is of the Kingdom of God = in Christ Jesus, like the Saints.

Not to mention their is the OSAS Mob who are only religious ? they pick up on the religious side and have not the Holy Spirit truly, for they peddle a religious banter that is not worthy of Christ Jesus truly at all.
So when one says OSAS well i have come across a lot of dingbats like that. but the real OSAS is in Christ Jesus and not coming from just religious banter. I have such people getting push shove with me demanding their rubbish ! but i know they are outright slaves to their Sin and have no strength within them for they are possessed or to weak to abide in Christ so they seek religion.

Religion does not Save ! only Christ Jesus Saves ! for their is a great gulf between the two.

Religion be it Christian denominations or Jewish or Islamic etc Communism is a Religion and an atheist is religious, just because they don't believe only means they are coming from Zero and end with Zero makes no Hero. and just because on has faith in any religion be what it may ? Truth is always within anything even a lie can have some truth, that's the way that the serpent worked. so some truth is always worked in a lie to give it some form of regard ?

But with Christ Jesus it's all Light and no shadows or darkness.

When this world came against Jesus, we can see that he shone so bright and their darkness can not put out the Light, all their words and cunning do not prevail when the Light is shone upon them. for they tried everything cunning deception and delusions, with the whipping and hanging on a Cross ! for they love the darkness ! That's the problem, sewer Rats.

Hello Reggie you made some very interesting points, thank you for sharing.

It seems that it's a mindset, and gotta love our brothers and sisters, even if they may wish end upon people. You know what gets me, personally is mixing Christian principles with politics. There really just very many people who are unhappy and miserable because of having to go to work, and make money which is barely enough to pay the bills, and a lot of the distraction and focus is on the world and whats wrong it it, rather than being thankful towards Yahava, and his son Yeshua, and what they have done for the world.

So while they look at the world, and complain it numbs the spirit with-in those who are believers, and it also numbs them from growth, numbs them from the desire to want to study and learn knowledge about God, and the Yeshua, but strait is the way, and narrow is the gate which few people will find, and find peace, pasture, food, and water.

Love to you,
Matthew

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know there is several definitions for saved?

No, I do not believe everyone will be saved to be able to dwell in the Kingdom of God when they die and leave this life.

I do believe it is God's desire for everyone to be saved.
You don't know what Christian salvation is? It means saved from the wrath of God, Hell fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever read the Bible? Doesn't sound like it.
Should we have the same desire just as Yahava has for people to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth?
You're evading lots of Scripture on Hell fire, the furnace of fire, the lake of fire ...

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amos-5-18-KJV-Woe-unto-you-that-desire-the-day-of-the-LORD-to-I30005018-L01-TH.jpg

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear MatthewG,
I read through all the recent posts and wanted to make a comment on universal salvation.

The purpose of God's creation is to create new children. It is not an experiment with God and it is not based on "hope" that some of mankind will repent and accept Jesus as Lord. The salvation of all mankind is a certainty and it will surely come to pass solely because it is God's "will" for it to happen. Mankind's "works" play no part in it. Even a person's confession of faith is not their own.

Prov 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

Their confession is a spiritual "work" of Christ which He does within them. A person's salvation can happen no other way.

Before the beginning of this creation, God established a "plan" to save all mankind. God's plan to save all mankind will occur in two different ages of time and in two groups of people. The first group to be saved consists of the Elect (First Fruits). They are being saved by Christ in this present age. They were chosen from the foundation of the world for this honor solely because it satisfied God's plan and purpose for them to be saved early. They are considered "blessed".

The second group to be saved is the balance of mankind. They will be saved at the end of the final age. They are saved "through fire" (1Cor 3:15) in the Lake of Fire.

The Lake of Fire is a spiritual symbol. It is not literal. The Lake of Fire represents the judgment of the Law upon those who have sinned. Everyone is judged by the Lake of Fire since we have all sinned. There is a major difference though in the judgment of the Elect vs. the judgment of those in the final age - but I will not address it here.

For the people who are cast into the Lake of Fire in the final age, this scripture applies:

Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law; justice, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Christ's judgment by the Law is not like mankind's judgment. Christ will not omit the weightier matters of the Law. He will administer mercy and faith to those in the Lake of Fire by pouring out the Holy Spirit upon them BEFORE they perish. With the Spirit, they will be "born again" and will become a child of God. They will then be gathered up to "heaven" (spiritually speaking) just as the Elect were. After the person is saved, judgment will continue upon their "Old Man" until he is destroyed. This will satisfy "justice".

What I just described is what scripture calls "conversion". And is what this verse is actually teaching:

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

The "many" in the church do not understand Christ's plan of saving mankind. But I can tell you by the authority of God's Word, that Christ will not fail to accomplish it. If a person believes that Christ will fail, then they have very little faith and are not under the New Covenant of Grace through faith. It is faith that opens the door for Christ to save us. And since mankind has no faith of their own, Christ (at a time of His own choosing) will give us the faith we need when He is ready to save us. Nothing is left to chance or to mankind's own "works".

Scripture says that all mankind will be saved in "due time":

1 Tim 2:3-6 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who WILL HAVE all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

I know some people want to translate the phrase "will have" (thelo) as "desires", BUT that makes no sense. The verse needs to say "will have" to support the event that will later be "testified" to have happened. The word "desires" does not require anything to be accomplished. It is an emotion. And if Christ only desires to save us, why would it need to be proven to be true at some future date? An emotion can be proven in the present. The translation of "desires" in verse 4 makes no sense in light of the phrase "to be testified in due time". The only reasonable conclusion is that the verse says that Christ will save all mankind and have all mankind come unto the knowledge of the truth. When that day arrives, Christ's word will be testified to be true.

However, even if a person translates "thelo" as "desires", it doesn't change the meaning of the verse since God ALWAYS fulfills all His desires.

Since God desires to save all mankind, it will surely happen:

Job 23:13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? And what his soul desireth, that will he do.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

If a person believes that mankind's "will" is too strong for God to overcome, then they are wrong:

Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

God's work of saving mankind is spiritual work which means it is done within mankind. God accomplishes His "will" by changing man's heart to match His "will".

Prov 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

Jer 10:23 I know, Jehovah, that the way of man is not his own; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps.

A person's salvation ONLY happens in response to the work which Christ does within them. When Christ comes to a person, He will give them the gifts of the Holy Spirit and Faith. Until that occurs, NO ONE can understand God or even have a desire to seek Him out.

Rom 3:10-11 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

In this lost condition we all have from birth, the ONLY WAY for a person to be saved is for Christ to come to us and change us from within. Once Christ gives us the Holy Spirit (unknowingly to us), we ALWAYS confess Him as Lord. We can no longer reject Him or call Him accursed.

1 Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit.

CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST...

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED FROM THE PREVIOUS POST...

Paul's conversion is the pattern for how Christ saves us:

1Tim 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Paul “typed” a Gentile believer being called out from the world as he travelled the road to Damascus. At that time, Christ came to Paul uninvited and gave him the Early Rain of the Holy Spirit. Upon receiving the Spirit, Paul immediately fell to the earth and called Jesus "Lord".

This event of the Early Rain is how an unbeliever becomes a believer. It does not happen because of their supposed "free will" choice. Paul hated Christ and was on his way to persecute Christians. He had no intention of becoming a Christian himself. But Paul did become a called out Christian because it was God's "will" for it to happen.

Christ came to Paul uninvited and did His work within Paul, without Paul's permission. Paul wasn't even aware that Christ did this work within him because it was spiritual work which could not be seen with human eyes. But we do know that it happened because of the evidence of Paul's confession and his willingness to obey Christ.

Paul's example is the only way an unbeliever can become a Christian because man's spiritual condition from birth is marred. This marred spiritual condition causes all mankind to become carnally minded. This is why mankind sins. Even Adam and Eve were carnally minded before they sinned and, in fact, it was the reason why they sinned. And as God's Word says, the carnal mind hates the ways of God and cannot understand Him. Nor does the carnal mind seek God out from its own choice to do so. Mankind is utterly lost and cannot do anything to save themselves. Because of this truth, Christ MUST come to us and do all the work of saving us and He does so without our invitation or permission.

God created mankind subject to vanity without our permission and He will make us righteous without our permission:

Rom 8:20-22 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, AS SEEMED GOOD TO THE POTTER to make it.

Our God truly loves us all and He will do all that is necessary to save us.

Joe

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you step back and look at the big picture, study prophecy correctly, you will discover, (if you ditch your senseless preterist worldview) we have been living in the last days for over 200 years.

Hi Brakelite,

Surprised you commented, you have the right to express your opinions friend,

Love you,
Matthew

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it people, seemingly good people, desire for todays time to be the end of times or an admission into it?

Is the reason because of past trauma and their desire for other people to get theirs?

Is the reason because of simply they desire to see people get theirs when they are cast into the lake of fire?

Is the reason that they hate this world, and it is not liveable by their own standards they would like for Jesus to return and have a giant reset?

I dont understand, but people do like the thrill of it, but there is all conspiracies that come from it such as today there will be a NEW WORLD ORDER, that stuff doesn't make sense and seems like an old conspiracy tradition in the long run.

Why did the people in heavens Gate, assume when a comet would come by (or something of that nature), that was their ticket on to the heavenly or whatever it was that they believed?

I personally believe there is only one end time. That is not to say that America, or any other country can not go to war or human kind blow themselves up, but there was a great tribulation faced in Ad 70, and there is only one time it was to come around but people say matthew that wasn't that bad... losing your whole world you knew is pretty bad, but those people had been warned of it coming, and if they wanted to be saved from it they were to look and watch for the coming of the Messiah.

The one end time I believe in today, is the Day of Death. Why live in fear of what your governing forces are doing? Why live in fear at all when you have Almighty Yahava, with you in your daily critera through prayer, and study?

Don't you wanna have a life free of fear and free to love, or do you enjoy being in fear and not trusting Yahava, and his son has taken care of everything for you to live a life on this earth, and teach and do something with ones life, rather than focusing on --

OH NO THE END IS COMING; simply because living where you may doesn't mark up to standard of the way you may want it?
70 AD was a judgment pertaining to Jerusalem and the Jews. The Great Tribulation is judgment against All evil on the planet as is was during the Flood. As in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of Jesus ...
You are young, so your perspective of the world as it is is limited,
and only based on your experience.

You ask why we need Jesus to return? In our generation (70-80 years according to David in Psalm 90:10), we have seen Israel become a nation in 1948. After the Jews were scattered throughout the world over 1800 years ago, we have seen prophecy fulfilled, God gathered them and brought them back home.
Jer. 16:15 ; Ezek. 37:21
Then in 1967, Israel re-captures Jerusalem.
At around this time we saw changes in the world, moral decay. The USA, the greatest nation ever, blessed by God through centuries sees prayer taken out of schools in 1962; an assasination in 63'; a welfare program begins as our previously strong work ethic declined; a drug revolution a few years later; abortions legalized in 74'. 50 million babies just in the USA have been deprived of the life that God created. Before 1974, homosexuality was considered perverted, taboo and even psychiatrists condsidered it "mental disorder". That's right things are not in order in their minds, the natural order designed by God. And now it's legal. Way back then we used to be able to trust the news. Wow, what a difference now.
We have seen the planning of this One World Government disguised as the Global Warming/Climate Accord for decades and now it has arrived disguised, with a worldwide pandemic as a catalyst. Lockdowns, masks, control, based on lies and fear that has been fabricated to create an illusion.
At no other time has control of the entire world been realized.
All in all, in the last 60 years we have seen morality decline and people beoming more callous about sin, accepting it. Isaiah warned us of a time when they would say good is evil and evil is good. The Left is promoting this upside down alternate, "woke" world.The youth today are lost.
You ask why the need for Jesus return? You can't figure that one out? To rid this cesspool of sin and evil.
We have reached the precipise in history when good and evil will separate. The sides are drawn, people will make their choice and judgment is imminent.
And btw, in no other time in history has Matthew 24:14 occurred. This is the key and final sign that Jesus gave us of His return. Preceding that sign is what we have been and are experiencing: wars, an increase of earthquakes, famine, pestilence and lawlessness.

Here is a refresher course.
Zechariah 12:3
Daniel 7:25
Daniel 8:23, 24
Daniel 12:1
Hebrews 9:28
Acts of the Apostles 1:11
1 Corinthians 11:26
Revelation 1:7
Matthew 24:29-35
1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17
Psalm 9:7
Isaiah 1:28
Isaiah 13:9-13
Isaiah 33:14
Isaiah 34:8-11
Isaiah 66:15, 16
Zephaniah. 1:18
Zechariah 12:9, 10
Psalm 11:16
Zechariah 14:2-4, 12
Matthew 3:12
Matthew 25:41
Revelation 6-22

Reactions: Cassandra

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
70 AD was a judgment pertaining to Jerusalem and the Jews. The Great Tribulation is judgment against All evil on the planet as is was during the Flood. As in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of Jesus ...
You are young, so your perspective of the world as it is is limited,
and only based on your experience.

You ask why we need Jesus to return? In our generation (70-80 years according to David in Psalm 90:10), we have seen Israel become a nation in 1948. After the Jews were scattered throughout the world over 1800 years ago, we have seen prophecy fulfilled, God gathered them and brought them back home.
Jer. 16:15 ; Ezek. 37:21
Then in 1967, Israel re-captures Jerusalem.
At around this time we saw changes in the world, moral decay. The USA, the greatest nation ever, blessed by God through centuries sees prayer taken out of schools in 1962; an assasination in 63'; a welfare program begins as our previously strong work ethic declined; a drug revolution a few years later; abortions legalized in 74'. 50 million babies just in the USA have been deprived of the life that God created. Before 1974, homosexuality was considered perverted, taboo and even psychiatrists condsidered it "mental disorder". That's right things are not in order in their minds, the natural order designed by God. And now it's legal. Way back then we used to be able to trust the news. Wow, what a difference now.
We have seen the planning of this One World Government disguised as the Global Warming/Climate Accord for decades and now it has arrived disguised, with a worldwide pandemic as a catalyst. Lockdowns, masks, control, based on lies and fear that has been fabricated to create an illusion.
At no other time has control of the entire world been realized.
All in all, in the last 60 years we have seen morality decline and people beoming more callous about sin, accepting it. Isaiah warned us of a time when they would say good is evil and evil is good. The Left is promoting this upside down alternate, "woke" world.The youth today are lost.
You ask why the need for Jesus return? You can't figure that one out? To rid this cesspool of sin and evil.
We have reached the precipise in history when good and evil will separate. The sides are drawn, people will make their choice and judgment is imminent.
And btw, in no other time in history has Matthew 24:14 occurred. This is the key and final sign that Jesus gave us of His return. Preceding that sign is what we have been and are experiencing: wars, an increase of earthquakes, famine, pestilence and lawlessness.

Here is a refresher course.
Zechariah 12:3
Daniel 7:25
Daniel 8:23, 24
Daniel 12:1
Hebrews 9:28
Acts of the Apostles 1:11
1 Corinthians 11:26
Revelation 1:7
Matthew 24:29-35
1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17
Psalm 9:7
Isaiah 1:28
Isaiah 13:9-13
Isaiah 33:14
Isaiah 34:8-11
Isaiah 66:15, 16
Zephaniah. 1:18
Zechariah 12:9, 10
Psalm 11:16
Zechariah 14:2-4, 12
Matthew 3:12
Matthew 25:41
Revelation 6-22

Thank you for sharing your viewpoints on how you see the things pertaining to the coming of Christ, now today for people to consider, @Ronald David Bruno. Everyone has a right here to think for themselves, and decide if the information is correct or if it is incorrect or adds up and weighs out in the consideration of the bible to read and check out these things for themselves and test all things by the spirit. May you continue to go in life doing what is right, looking towards the one whom leads to deliverance, and leaning on Yahava, by all means. There is no need for me to cut open this as it would be too much meat for me right now currently (that is a joke haha - I am funnny - sometimes). Always good to see you around my brother.

Love to you my friend,
Matthew

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it people, seemingly good people, desire for todays time to be the end of times or an admission into it?

Is the reason because of past trauma and their desire for other people to get theirs?

Is the reason because of simply they desire to see people get theirs when they are cast into the lake of fire?

Is the reason that they hate this world, and it is not liveable by their own standards they would like for Jesus to return and have a giant reset?

I dont understand, but people do like the thrill of it, but there is all conspiracies that come from it such as today there will be a NEW WORLD ORDER, that stuff doesn't make sense and seems like an old conspiracy tradition in the long run.

Why did the people in heavens Gate, assume when a comet would come by (or something of that nature), that was their ticket on to the heavenly or whatever it was that they believed?

I personally believe there is only one end time. That is not to say that America, or any other country can not go to war or human kind blow themselves up, but there was a great tribulation faced in Ad 70, and there is only one time it was to come around but people say matthew that wasn't that bad... losing your whole world you knew is pretty bad, but those people had been warned of it coming, and if they wanted to be saved from it they were to look and watch for the coming of the Messiah.

The one end time I believe in today, is the Day of Death. Why live in fear of what your governing forces are doing? Why live in fear at all when you have Almighty Yahava, with you in your daily critera through prayer, and study?

Don't you wanna have a life free of fear and free to love, or do you enjoy being in fear and not trusting Yahava, and his son has taken care of everything for you to live a life on this earth, and teach and do something with ones life, rather than focusing on --

OH NO THE END IS COMING; simply because living where you may doesn't mark up to standard of the way you may want it?

It is because we are born into a world of angst only temporarily concealed by the light of day and the joy of hope.

All of time is the "end time"-- time by definition is the end. Technically speaking, yes, there is and end time to the end time...because technically the end time (or time of the end) is broken down as "a time, times, and half a time." But it's all the end. That is, everything and everyone ends in their time.

The good news is, it's survivable. Our ticket out is, as it is written, to be "born again" out of our world experience otherwise ending in death. Given a choice, or even ever thinking you have a choice, there is only one way (Jesus). If not given a choice, there is still only this one way...but then it is by election, or God's choosing rather than our own.

And the greatest deception of Satan was to say, in that day "you shall not surely die" repeated to every generation down through all of time by his minions as not "today" but in the "future."

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is because we are born into a world of angst only temporarily concealed by the light of day and the joy of hope.

All of time is the "end time"-- time by definition is the end. Technically speaking, yes, there is and end time to the end time...because technically the end time (or time of the end) is broken down as "a time, times, and half a time." But it's all the end. That is, everything and everyone ends in their time.

The good news is, it's survivable. Our ticket out is, as it is written, to be "born again" out of our world experience otherwise ending in death. Given a choice, or even ever thinking you have a choice, there is only one way (Jesus). If not given a choice, there is still only this one way...but then it is by election, or God's choosing rather than our own.

And the greatest deception of Satan was to say, in that day "you shall not surely die" repeated to every generation down through all of time by his minions as not "today" but in the "future."

Hello ScottA,

Thank you for your end time interpretation, and your view of the world, and that God decides who he chooses, or its by your own choice one of the two.

(The personal opinions and views here do not reflect my own, and everyone is free to have their opinion and openly express it without condemnation),

Love to you,
Matthew

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello ScottA,

Thank you for your end time interpretation, and your view of the world, and that God decides who he chooses, or its by your own choice one of the two.

(The personal opinions and views here do not reflect my own, and everyone is free to have their opinion and openly express it without condemnation),

Love to you,
Matthew

Matthew,

Thank you for your determination to be fair and considerate of all interpretations or opinions, but my post was neither. It was rather the truth from God according to the foretold leading unto all truth and the finish of the mystery of God preceding the sounding of the seventh angel.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I do not deisre this to be teh end times- It simply is the end times.

May 14, 1948 marked the latter days being in effect. This is when Israel was restored to her land in unbelief from all the nations she was scattered in and is being prepared to pass under the rod of Gods judgment Ez. 20:33-38 and Ez. 38-39

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Paul exhorted us to desire for all people to be saved. :)

Reactions: Cassandra

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I appreciate what you say here and it contains wisdom in my opinion. Even so, doesn't Jesus want us to await his return? I can imagine a positive reason to look forward to his return, without the psychological baggage of which you speak.

I should highlight, though, your point about trusting Yahava and his son. He doesn't want us to live in fear. He wants us to lean on and trust him, even in stressful times like this. So you make a good point in my opinion.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew,

Thank you for your determination to be fair and considerate of all interpretations or opinions, but my post was neither. It was rather the truth from God according to the foretold leading unto all truth and the finish of the mystery of God preceding the sounding of the seventh angel.

If you say so, ScottA, my philosophy is to only trust God, and not what man can say, though to consider what man has to say. I could be wrong, at any given time.

Love to you,
Matthew

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do not deisre this to be teh end times- It simply is the end times.

May 14, 1948 marked the latter days being in effect. This is when Israel was restored to her land in unbelief from all the nations she was scattered in and is being prepared to pass under the rod of Gods judgment Ez. 20:33-38 and Ez. 38-39

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for sharing what you believe is to be true for the end of times, my thoughts go back to Acts, but again, people see double prophecy for today, and that is no fault on the individual I don't think anyway. It simply is, or what comes through people and what they hear, what they think, and what they are convinced of. You are more than free to believe and have your opinion how what you see, thank you for freely expressing it.

Love to you,
Matthew