Why Is America Not In Bible Prophecy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I have looked at bible prophecy for some time and there is nothing in it about America!! there are some that say it is here and some say it is there but as far as I can see there is nothing in the bible about America, Russia is there, Israel is there , Iran is there , Syria is there but no America! Something has to happen to her that makes her fall hard and fast as to the late hour that we are in!!!>?> what is it?? I have always thought after the Rapture happens America would just not be the same and would fall in line with the NWO! But other people have other ideas as to Why so we will take a look!!
CSS-Offical-New-Logo2.jpg

un-war-vehicle-1024x576.jpg

UN Vehicles housed on abandoned US military bases.

In Parts one and two of this series on the takeover of the United States, I asserted the following:

1. The Vegas massacre exemplified the composition of the forces that are being brought to bear against the people of the United States and they are Antifa, MS-13, ISIS, CIA trafficking arm, the FBI “cleaners”, the Deep-State left-overs of the Obamaa dminstration, the Clinton Foundation, HSBC Bank, George Soros, CIA/UN black ops and some others to be covered at a later time
  • The plan is start a “holy hell” campaign similar to the Las Vegas massacre and the Northern California fires and force a crisis in which the United Nations troops, already inside the United States, will be brought out into the open and used as a gun confiscation force.
In Part Three, the level of UN involvement is exposed. It is clear that the operation command and control resides within the administration of the UN in cooperation with Deep State. The purpose of this unholy alliance is the destruction of the United States.

Attention American Citizens: The United Nations Is Not Your Friend
I have mentioned several groups which are coalescing to conspire to take down this country and eliminate all domestic opposition. In response to my previous assertions, Steve Quayle sent me a note yesterday which presents the “brains” and the operational control behind this insidious plot. The following Steve Quayle observation puts an operational face to the plot to destroy America.

“Dave-…FOLLOW UP WITH WHO COMPRISES THE MAJORITY OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL—RUSSIA AND CHINA …ALL THEIR MEN AND MATERIAL ARE STATIONED IN AND UNDER THE MILITARY BASES THAT GEORGE BUSH SENIOR CLOSED AND GAVE AWAY TO THE U.N.THIS EXPLAINS ALL UN VEHICLE, FOREIGN MILITARY VEHICLES AND ENCOUNTERS WITH FOREIGN SOLDIERS AS WELL AS THE FBI’S ADMITTED 25,000 CHINESE SPIES IN COUNTRY”

Steve Quayle

Let’s examine Steve’s message, piece by piece.

FBI Admits That 25,000 Chinese Spies Are Freely Operating Within the United States
The Washington Times and many other media outlets, on July 11, 2017, previously reported on the FBI’s 25,000 spies that are operating inside the United States and the FBI cannot and does not want to track them. Why? Because the FBI was hopelessly compromised by Obama administration, Deep-State holdovers who are working to to fulfill their mission which will culminate in the fall of the United States.

In the Bundy ranch attempted takeover, the planned-t0-be attemped confiscated land was to be handed off to the Chinese solar company Cinta. Cinta is a front group for the Chinese military. I have previously covered how many Cinta operations lie adjacent to major American military bases (eg Nellis AFB and Luke AFB).

It should also be noted that on July 4, 2016, then FBI Director, James Comey, said there were ISIS cells operating within all 50 states.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The Composition of the UN Security Council
The UN Security Council is composed of 15 Members. There are five permanent members and 10 ad hoc members. Steve Quayle was correct when he said it was important to pay attention to the permanent members. The composition of this group consists of members who are enmies of the United States and the five permanent members consists of China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The presence of the threat posed by the presence by the Chinese and Russians is obvious. However, even the French and the British are compromised. The French are in the process of destroying their own country by admitting millions of Middle Eastern Muslims who refuse to assimilate and have carried out heinous acts of terror on French soil. And of course, the UK is compromised by their status with the Rothschild Banking Cartel.

The Bush Family of Presidents Close Dozens of American Military Bases
Steve Quayle was correct about the closure of bases under former President George H.W. Bush in which over 100 bases were closed. Some of the base closures were not completed until Clinton took office, but Bush Sr. was the catalyst.

On Sept. 8, 2005, the Department of Defense’s Base Closure and Realignment Commission (BRAC) gave President George W. Bush a list of 20 major military installations that it had determined were no longer necessary for the nation’s defense. The president signed off on the list, and despite tepid opposition, it passed through the House of Representatives. By the end of the year, it was enacted, and a deadline was set: On or before Sept. 15, 2011, the 20 bases would shut their doors. Most of the bases closed under Obama were scheduled for closure under Bush.

Since then, there have been multiple civilian sightings of UN planes landing at American Air Force bases and these troops are transporting UN troops and/or having UN markings.

The Internet has been abuzz with reports and photos of UN military vehicles on US soil. Many people are looking at this as a shocking development. The following has been reported as if this were some novel and recent event:

Military U.N. vehicles have been spotted in Virginia, shocking motorists and sparking conspiracy theories.

The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tires, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 and this is just one example of the hundreds of reports I have received. In the accompanying documentation the UN vehicles are Alpine Armoring’s Pit-Bull VX SWAT Truck models.

Jeff Stern posted photos of the vehicles on Facebook, writing: ‘Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington VA. Interesting times ahead!”

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
“Fernando Johnson questioned online: ‘Tactical Vehicles, with bullet proof glass? Whatever could those be for, and why are UN vehicles here, in THIS country?!”

This is just one such report representing hundreds I have received through the years. As alarming as this appears to be, it is just part of an ongoing operation of the pre-positioning of foreign assets on American soil in preparation for the takeover.

Yesterday the Larry Nichols and Jack Easum reported in a story I carried in Part Two that 10 additional military bases are going to be closed and handed off the to the United Nations.

Conclusion
Steve Quayle’s summary observations were verified with a minimial amount of reference material. The body of evidence to support Steve’s statement could fill several libraries.

There are some who think I have gone off of the deep end when I speak about FEMA camps and the intention of the TPTB to put millions of us in FEMA camps where life and death decisions will be made. It is time to revisit this topic from a new perspective. This will be the subject of Part Four of this series. My thanks to Steve for succinctly providing summarizing the organizing structure behind the present threat. Do I believe Steve ? In somethings yes and in somethings NO!!!!! But what I do believe is that America is not in bible prophecy and that is very troubling!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
now many threads on this do we have? How many kingdoms of the world have dominion over the whole world--like the US currently does--in Scripture? Imo if it cannot be seen, it is maybe because America is being perceived as a separate empire, when it is more like a leg of a trinity

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now many threads on this do we have? How many kingdoms of the world have dominion over the whole world--like the US currently does--in Scripture? Imo if it cannot be seen, it is maybe because America is being perceived as a separate empire, when it is more like a leg of a trinity

Well, this is why I believe it to be a possibility that America might have a lot to do with the "king of the south" spoken of by the prophet Daniel, and its because of this that is the reason why I disagree with you as to America's role in prophecy. I have seen nothing in scripture indicating that America, nor the Vatican, or Mecca or any other place is the "whore of Babylon" spoken of in Revelation that is eventually given dominion over the whole world but Israel. Many believe that much of what Daniel spoke about concerning the kings of the north and south has already occurred, until you get closer to verse 40 which Daniel says starts "at the time of the end".

You see, this future king of the south in these particular verses is described to have great dominion much like the king of the south from verse five onward which at the time is stated to be Egypt. Today, there isn't a nation on earth that can claim to have "great dominion" over anything but America, especially over the middle east. But, making America the "king of the south" means that its primarily America's military that gets its teeth kicked in by the "king of the north", which is understood by many to be the beast of Revelation. I've made many videos about this making it very clear that the real anti-Christ will not actually come from any particular nation, as he isn't even human born. John clearly describes him as an angel named Apollyon. This conflict would have to occur as he makes his way towards Israel. He will run into much resistance, and it will not end well for those who do resist, as clearly shown in Revelation 9.

(Revelation 9:13-18) "And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, {14} Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. {15} And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. {16} And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. {17} And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. {18} By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths."

(Daniel 11:40-45) "And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. {41} He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {42} He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. {43} But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. {44} But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. {45} And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

Some people believe that this is speaking of the end of his reign, not taking Daniel 12 into account.

(Daniel 12:1-4) "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. {2} And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. {3} And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. {4} But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

It is possible that its at this particular time that war in heaven breaks out between Michael and Satan, which is when all hell really breaks loose.

(Revelation 12:7-12) "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, {8} And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. {9} And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. {10} And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. {11} And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. {12} Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have looked at bible prophecy for some time and there is nothing in it about America!!

You should've just went the conspiracy route. Less opposition to your message.

I do hear what you're saying about Antifa and the UN. The powers that be are getting ready to unleash an evil that the american people never knew existed.

Something wicked this way comes...

I hope I'm ready when it gets here...

default_sad030.gif

Reactions: pompadour

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should've just went the conspiracy route. Less opposition to your message.

I do hear what you're saying about Antifa and the UN. The powers that be are getting ready to unleash an evil that the american people never knew existed.

Something wicked this way comes...

I hope I'm ready when it gets here...

default_sad030.gif

Speaking of the U.N, the now deceased Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was a foreign policy advisory of many presidents including Obama during his first term, wrote a book called "The Grand Chessboard". In this book, he wrote about the formulation of E.U style supranational governments and America's role in making sure this occurs, and their eventual unification under U.N authority. The council on foreign relations of which he was a board member also wrote about the need for an American union as well. If you don't know who they are, they have tremendous influence over every sector of society, and you don't need to look any further than their membership lists see it. People don't realize that it is exactly this that Daniel was describing with the rise of the four beast kingdoms, at which point the "little horn" then rises out of the ten horned beast.

The key is in understanding the difference between the way Daniel describes the beasts and the way John does. The basic difference is that Daniel describes their occurrence as four separate kingdoms before the rise of the "little horn", while John describes them as one beast, which is well after the "little horn" rises from the pit. This means that by the time Apollyon is even in the picture, the nations will be united under four different beast kingdoms. The only obvious discrepancy on this between the Bible and Brzezinski's book is in who gets authority over the beast. He claims it will be the U.N, but the Bible clearly states it will be Israel as the epicenter, which is where the temple will be built for the beast, "where our Lord was sacrificed" as John says.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Daniel 2:41-44
41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Jeremiah 50:41-46: –– 41 "Behold, a people shall come from the north,
And a great nation and many kings
Shall be raised up from the ends of the earth.
42 They shall hold the bow and the lance;
They are cruel and shall not show mercy.
Their voice shall roar like the sea;
They shall ride on horses,
Set in array, like a man for the battle,
Against you, O daughter of Babylon.

43 "The king of Babylon has heard the report about them,
And his hands grow feeble;
Anguish has taken hold of him,
Pangs as of a woman in childbirth.

44 "Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the floodplain of the Jordan
Against the dwelling place of the strong;
But I will make them suddenly run away from her.
And who is a chosen man that I may appoint over her?
For who is like Me?
Who will arraign Me?
And who is that shepherd
Who will withstand Me?"​

45 Therefore hear the counsel of the Lord that He has taken against Babylon,
And His purposes that He has proposed against the land of the Chaldeans:
Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out;
Surely, He will make their dwelling place desolate with them.
46 At the noise of the taking of Babylon
The earth trembles,
And the cry is heard among the nations.​

44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45 Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold — the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure."​

The USA is visible in scripture if you look carefully. I have found the above reference which is clearly pointing the finger at the USA.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Revelation 13:7b ...He was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation.

seems a better fit than trying to make the kingdom of Heaven into the USA, surely.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have looked at bible prophecy for some time and there is nothing in it about America!!

How long have you been looking for it? I've been looking at Bible prophecy since 2012, I found America after a casual six month search. Were you looking for the "United States of America" to be spelled out in literal letters? Even now, the empirical keeps flowing in like a flood. X marks the spot on the mean census of the U.S.A.

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. There were four blood moons, and God was opening up a new continent. She would become the second wing of the great eagle, a place prepared by God. A holy place. Take off your sandals and print as many Bibles as you will. William Tyndale would have loved to see one of our days. Until you see the Obama Nation standing where he ought not to be, then flee.

God shed His Grace on thee.

And the dragon stood upon the sand of the sea.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have looked at bible prophecy for some time and there is nothing in it about America!! there are some that say it is here and some say it is there but as far as I can see there is nothing in the bible about America, Russia is there, Israel is there , Iran is there , Syria is there but no America! Something has to happen to her that makes her fall hard and fast as to the late hour that we are in!!!>?> what is it?? I have always thought after the Rapture happens America would just not be the same and would fall in line with the NWO! But other people have other ideas as to Why so we will take a look!!
CSS-Offical-New-Logo2.jpg

un-war-vehicle-1024x576.jpg

UN Vehicles housed on abandoned US military bases.

In Parts one and two of this series on the takeover of the United States, I asserted the following:

1. The Vegas massacre exemplified the composition of the forces that are being brought to bear against the people of the United States and they are Antifa, MS-13, ISIS, CIA trafficking arm, the FBI “cleaners”, the Deep-State left-overs of the Obamaa dminstration, the Clinton Foundation, HSBC Bank, George Soros, CIA/UN black ops and some others to be covered at a later time
  • The plan is start a “holy hell” campaign similar to the Las Vegas massacre and the Northern California fires and force a crisis in which the United Nations troops, already inside the United States, will be brought out into the open and used as a gun confiscation force.
In Part Three, the level of UN involvement is exposed. It is clear that the operation command and control resides within the administration of the UN in cooperation with Deep State. The purpose of this unholy alliance is the destruction of the United States.

Attention American Citizens: The United Nations Is Not Your Friend
I have mentioned several groups which are coalescing to conspire to take down this country and eliminate all domestic opposition. In response to my previous assertions, Steve Quayle sent me a note yesterday which presents the “brains” and the operational control behind this insidious plot. The following Steve Quayle observation puts an operational face to the plot to destroy America.

“Dave-…FOLLOW UP WITH WHO COMPRISES THE MAJORITY OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL—RUSSIA AND CHINA …ALL THEIR MEN AND MATERIAL ARE STATIONED IN AND UNDER THE MILITARY BASES THAT GEORGE BUSH SENIOR CLOSED AND GAVE AWAY TO THE U.N.THIS EXPLAINS ALL UN VEHICLE, FOREIGN MILITARY VEHICLES AND ENCOUNTERS WITH FOREIGN SOLDIERS AS WELL AS THE FBI’S ADMITTED 25,000 CHINESE SPIES IN COUNTRY”

Steve Quayle

Let’s examine Steve’s message, piece by piece.

FBI Admits That 25,000 Chinese Spies Are Freely Operating Within the United States
The Washington Times and many other media outlets, on July 11, 2017, previously reported on the FBI’s 25,000 spies that are operating inside the United States and the FBI cannot and does not want to track them. Why? Because the FBI was hopelessly compromised by Obama administration, Deep-State holdovers who are working to to fulfill their mission which will culminate in the fall of the United States.

In the Bundy ranch attempted takeover, the planned-t0-be attemped confiscated land was to be handed off to the Chinese solar company Cinta. Cinta is a front group for the Chinese military. I have previously covered how many Cinta operations lie adjacent to major American military bases (eg Nellis AFB and Luke AFB).

It should also be noted that on July 4, 2016, then FBI Director, James Comey, said there were ISIS cells operating within all 50 states.
America is included in:

Luke 21:24
And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Isaiah 49:6
Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’”

Acts 17:26
And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I just LUv>>It as My first thread >>everyone said it here and there >but I see No where!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just LUv>>It as My first thread >>everyone said it here and there >but I see No where!
Perhaps it is because you mean "predictions" rather than "prophecies."

The gift of prophecy, is rather that of making "proclamations."

Do you know why there are no "predictions" about America in the bible?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
All Must come >But some now deny the reality of an end such as God's word describes! Some deny there will ever be an end — of any kind! Some who begin with a denial of God suppose that this world on which we live and the universe in which it exists will continue forever or, at worst

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America is very much in bible prophecy. The real question is, which nation in the bible were the ancestors of the Americans? After all, we came from "over there". I know who they are. And my message to them being the same people is: Sh'ma Yisra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad. But the people don't get the Sh'ma part and instead want to make fun of the idea. Then.... after a good laugh the question is asked again, "where is America in the Bible?" Maybe a swinging 10 pound bag of sand on the side of the head will give them the idea? I dunno.