Why you have to be : "Made Righteous"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The born again are "made righteous"..

Here is what God does.

As a previous sinning unbeliever, You come to the Cross, knowing you are a lost sinner.....hell bound.
Only JESUS SAVES.....and you have come to BELIEVE THIS..
You have heard the Good News.....that Jesus died for your sin on The Cross, and God wants you in His Heavenly family, for eternity.
= YOU BELIEVE...
So, you BELIEVE in Jesus......you give God your FAITH in Christ, and God takes that Faith, accepts it, and does 2 things, instantly and forever.

1.)
Forgives all your sin, for all time. This is the redemption of your sin. This is.... "God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us"... and "Jesus is the ONE TIME....ETERNAL sacrifice for sin".
See that?
If you are born again then all your sin is dealt with by Christ., 2000 yrs ago.
God has made you CLEAN., as if you'd never sinned. = "Made righteous"... having become "the righteousness of God in Christ'.

This is the Son/Daughter of God...... having eternal life, existing "in Christ"...>"one with God"....right now and forever.

Reader... Listen...

= God has to deal with your lifetime of sin first, because He is about to Spiritually join Himself to you for eternity, and you can't have sin, and be joined to God.
Ask the Devil about that.
Ask Adam about that...
Ask every Christ rejector, never born again, who went to hell today, about that reality.

So, God has to deal with ALL your sin, and make you RIGHTEOUS.....for eternity.... FIRST.

Then,

2.) God will give you a Spiritual Birth, into Himself.......and that is to be """born again."""
Jesus said....> "You must be born again"...
This is God's Holy Spirit, birthing your spirit into God, forever, which is to become a "Son/Daughter" of God.

You become :

"""" 1.) Heir of God
2.) Joint Heir with Christ
3.) Made Righteous
4.) Temple of the Holy Spirit
5.) Having Eternal Life
6.) Christ in You
7.) One with God
8.) The Righteousness of God in Christ
9.)Saint

10.). As Jesus is ...so are the born again...in this world """""

Welcome To : Salvation

Its a Gift

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: St. Joseph

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @Behold

No one has a Bible.

And if they did, they wouldn’t learn what you’re teaching.

If it weren’t for you we’d be lost…

:hmhehm

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No one has a Bible.

And if they did, they wouldn’t learn what you’re teaching.

If it weren’t for you we’d be lost…

If you could write a Thread, then i guess you would, Michiah-Imla.

I was fortunate in my life to be shown Pauline Theology.
These wonderful gifted teachers are all gone to Heaven.

We are now in the end times, heading into worse times.
Soon, Jesus will come for His Bride.
However, in these last days before the Trib starts, you can know that there are few who are teaching Pauline Theology.
Its very rare now.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where is “Pauline Theology” taught in scripture?

:IDK:

Well,

if you came into my class and were a day old Christian, and asked me that question, i'd show you these verses i'll post... and i would teach them to you for a while.........or until you can teach them to me.
That's how i know you know.... that you've learned the Truth.
Some get it quickly, and some have to be patiently taught because many are full of demonic doctrine and it has to be torn down.

Then, After you were grounded in this Pauline Theology, (""The Grace of God"")... i'd then take you to 2 Corinthians 5:19 and Romans 4:8 and then Hebrews 13:9.

So, What am i doing?
Im getting a new convert "grounded in Grace".

The first week of Class would be these

1 Corinthians 1:18-31

AND

Romans 3:21-28

I'll post them for you.

1 Corinthians 1:18-31​

18 For the preaching of The Cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are SAVED, IT = is the power of God.​

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach CHRIST CRUCIFIED, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks/Gentiles foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and Sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

21 But now the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even THE Righteousness of GOD which is by FAITH of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being Justified FREELY by God's GRACE= through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (The Cross of Christ).

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in Christ's Blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of FAITH.

28 Therefore. we >conclude< = that a believer is justified by Faith, without the deeds of the law.

Last edited:

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you could write a Thread, then i guess you would, Michiah-Imla.

I was fortunate in my life to be shown Pauline Theology.
These wonderful gifted teachers are all gone to Heaven.

We are now in the end times, heading into worse times.
Soon, Jesus will come for His Bride.
However, in these last days before the Trib starts, you can know that there are few who are teaching Pauline Theology.
Its very rare now.
Pauline theology is the teachings of Paul.
Paul never taught you will become sinless in this life. Rather he taught there is an ever present warfare in your mind. To say you are sinless makes you a liar and God is not in you.

Reactions: Keturah

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To say you are sinless makes you a liar and God is not in you.

So then Jesus doesn’t take all your sins away when you believe the gospel?

And why did Jesus say this:

“…Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

?????

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,

if you came into my class and were a day old Christian, and asked me that question, i'd show you these verses i'll post... and i would teach them to you for a while.........or until you can teach them to me.
That's how i know you know.... that you've learned the Truth.
Some get it quickly, and some have to be patiently taught because many are full of demonic doctrine and it has to be torn down.

Then, After you were grounded in this Pauline Theology, (""The Grace of God"")... i'd then take you to 2 Corinthians 5:19 and Romans 4:8 and then Hebrews 13:9.

So, What am i doing?
Im getting a new convert "grounded in Grace".

The first week of Class would be these

1 Corinthians 1:18-31

AND

I'll post them for you.

1 Corinthians 1:18-31​

18 For the preaching of The Cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are SAVED, IT = is the power of God.​

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach CHRIST CRUCIFIED, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks/Gentiles foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and Sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

21 But now the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even THE Righteousness of GOD which is by FAITH of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being Justified FREELY by God's GRACE= through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (The Cross of Christ).

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in Christ's Blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of FAITH.

28 Therefore. we >conclude< = that a believer is justified by Faith, without the deeds of the law.

“Pauline theology” is a heretical system designed to nullify scripture outside of Paul’s writings.

Which is foolish on its face since Paul didn’t come up with his doctrine from his own mind.

IT’S GODS’ WORD!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-
The born again are "made righteous"..

Here is what God does.

As a previous sinning unbeliever, You come to the Cross, knowing you are a lost sinner.....hell bound.
Only JESUS SAVES.....and you have come to BELIEVE THIS..
You have heard the Good News.....that Jesus died for your sin on The Cross, and God wants you in His Heavenly family, for eternity.
= YOU BELIEVE...
So, you BELIEVE in Jesus......you give God your FAITH in Christ, and God takes that Faith, accepts it, and does 2 things, instantly and forever.

1.)
Forgives all your sin, for all time. This is the redemption of your sin. This is.... "God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us"... and "Jesus is the ONE TIME....ETERNAL sacrifice for sin".
See that?
If you are born again then all your sin is dealt with by Christ., 2000 yrs ago.
God has made you CLEAN., as if you'd never sinned. = "Made righteous"... having become "the righteousness of God in Christ'.

This is the Son/Daughter of God...... having eternal life, existing "in Christ"...>"one with God"....right now and forever.

Reader... Listen...

= God has to deal with your lifetime of sin first, because He is about to Spiritually join Himself to you for eternity, and you can't have sin, and be joined to God.
Ask the Devil about that.
Ask Adam about that...
Ask every Christ rejector, never born again, who went to hell today, about that reality.

So, God has to deal with ALL your sin, and make you RIGHTEOUS.....for eternity.... FIRST.

Then,

2.) God will give you a Spiritual Birth, into Himself.......and that is to be """born again."""
Jesus said....> "You must be born again"...
This is God's Holy Spirit, birthing your spirit into God, forever, which is to become a "Son/Daughter" of God.

You become :

"""" 1.) Heir of God
2.) Joint Heir with Christ
3.) Made Righteous
4.) Temple of the Holy Spirit
5.) Having Eternal Life
6.) Christ in You
7.) One with God
8.) The Righteousness of God in Christ
9.)Saint

10.). As Jesus is ...so are the born again...in this world """""

Welcome To : Salvation

Its a Gift
I understand that being the righteousness of God in Jesus is different to having Jesus in me.

Being In Jesus is like being in Adam in this sense. I was born in Adam (my representative) having no choice in the matter therefore death is my inherited lot.
Jesus won back (life) what Adam had lost .....and that before I was born, I had no choice in the matter and neither did any of Adam's progeny. (all have been given back the life Adam lost)

The Good News to all humankind is I/ they have a new representative and with him, LIFE....one that has the Righteousness of God. Romans 5:6-21 lays it out.

Do I care for it is the question for all people? What will I do with the Christ? Does he become my priority or does my inherited
disposition/ nature rule in my consciousness? If the later rules it will destroy me; if Jesus rules in my consciousness something shifts in how I see and what I gravitate to. Hope is born from above.

With natural birth (as in Adam) we do not run marathons in a week; we experience many skun knees in our journey to maturity. It is no different in ones spiritual journey but hope gets us up, we dust ourselves off and we continue looking forward to the realisation of that hope ie, what we have imputed by faith (the Righteousness of God) This, we will experience by sight at the appointed time. (when Jesus returns) 1 Corinthians 15:45-58

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Pauline theology is the teachings of Paul.
Paul never taught you will become sinless in this life.

You have no idea.

Listen,

Paul teaches this..

"As many as be Perfect"... and......"The fullness of the Stature of Christ".

That's a part of Paul's Doctrine., and both of those are the mature stage of a believer's walk with Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So then Jesus doesn’t take all your sins away when you believe the gospel?

“…Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

Yes, Jesus is paying for all sin, on The Cross.

And,

John 5:14, .......Jesus is not talking to the born again......as He has not died on the Cross yet, Michiah-Imla.
So, that verse is not directed that the "body of Christ" as it does not exit yet.

This one is directed at the Christian.

"God was in Christ, not counting sins against you".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand that being the righteousness of God in Jesus is different to having Jesus in me.
Being In Jesus is like being in Adam in this sense. I was born in Adam (my representative) having no choice in the matter therefore death is my inherited lot.

Having Jesus in you, is based on God giving you a spiritual birth back into Himself, as "God is A Spirit", and to be "in Christ' is how its defined.

2nd Adam, who is Jesus, has restored us to 1 Adam spiritual condition, .... in that we are not under the law, and we are "made righteous" as Adam was before he rebelled and lost his righteousness.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the born again have "passed from death to life"

IF

“if indeed you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which you have heard and which was proclaimed in all the creation under Heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister,” (Colossians 1:23)

FEAR AND BE HUMBLE!​

“…you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!” (Romans 11:20-21)

• Love

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IF

“if indeed you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which you have heard and which was proclaimed in all the creation under Heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister,” (Colossians 1:23)

FEAR AND BE HUMBLE!​

“…you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!” (Romans 11:20-21)
Love that big 2 letter word.....

IF.......

for on it hang ALL the promises!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love that big 2 letter word.....

IF.......

for on it hang ALL the promises!
The word "IF" here in Colossians 1:23 is not ean, but ei with the indicative, having here the idea of "assuming that you continue in the faith."

That is, continuance would show that the person's faith was firmly rooted and established in the hope of the gospel and they really HAVE BEEN reconciled. The form of this phrase in Greek (using the Greek. particle ei and the indicative mood of the verb epimenō) indicates that Paul fully expects that the Colossian believers will continue in the faith; no doubt is expressed, yet what about "nominal" Christians/make believers who believe in vain/without cause or without effect, to no purpose, as in 1 Corinthians 15:2.

It makes perfect sense that Paul would speak this way because he is addressing groups of people who all "profess" to be Christians without being able to infallibly know the actual state of every person's heart. How can Paul avoid giving them false assurance of salvation here when in fact some of them may not be saved? Paul knows that faith which is firmly grounded and established in the gospel from the start will continue. Those who continue in the faith show thereby that they are genuine believers. But those who do not continue show that their shallow, spurious faith was not firmly grounded and established in the gospel to begin with.

If God did not spare the natural branches because of unbelief (Romans 11:20) then He also may not spare you (Gentiles) either for the same reason.