• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that was the Biblical viewpoint when the Israelites were surrounded by the enemy and were dying from starvation. I wasn’t there back then, so it was not my recommendation.
What you are doing is twisting Scripture constantly. Have you ever worked on weekends? You would have been executed. Christians are not even under the Law of Moses that you keep misquoting.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that was the Biblical viewpoint when the Israelites were surrounded by the enemy and were dying from starvation. I wasn’t there back then, so it was not my recommendation.
What do you think of DeSantis? Do you think he'd make a decent President in the future?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you think of DeSantis? Do you think he'd make a decent President in the future?
DeSantis would be the perfect president to turn the country into another Iran or Afghanistan. His ethics are no better than the Taliban! He hates FREEDOM provided be the Constitution!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Looks like Biden loves the Taliban Afghanistan to me, look what he has given them and a underhanded Iran deal so as to give Nuclear weapons to them so they will use against Israel !
Everything Biden is doing is so as to bringing on Wars !
Biden and Co are nothing but trouble makers from Hell, look Obama gave cash to Iran and go away with such outright insanity, He should of been kicked out of office for that alone !
What Biden has done is empower all of the jerks who are in fact Terrorist. not to mention empowering drug cartels etc, this is all to try and bring the USA down and the child depravity laws is of the same effect.
They are trying desperately to kick the middle working class around and empower the trash of the lowest denominator of the lowest class with the very wealthy class, for they are one in the same in general, for they have no Class at all but much the same Rat, that is indulged in the name of abuse ! derelict abuse ! that is their life, it's Hog worship !

The average worker is the one being targeted for destruction and family's.

If one is to shine a light on family values ? where does that go nowadays ? no where !
What about Gay issues ? Oh look out, that be the issue of the era ! do not mess with that issue baby, it's real hot and serious.

The Devil is in the detail on what is taking place and the world is now upside down stupid is stupid does.

I used to wonder how Hitler and the Communist had got to power, well it's simple the people are stupid ! It's so easy to bring anything on when you do not have a real Media that has true accountability and credibility.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DeSantis has been dishonest about his ambitions. He has never come right out and said that he is running for president. In fact he is changing the rules so that he can remain governor and still run for president. Also while he had done many positive things, he has allowed many negative things to remain. For example his surgeon general has know the dangers of the bogus COVID vaccines for quite some time. Yet DeSantis has failed to put a TOTAL BAN on these bioweapons. So he is just another politician.

Floridians LOVE DeSantis. He won the 22' governor's race by 19 points! That is unheard of.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, just another politician who is looking at social security and Medicare cuts to the elderly, as America is giving away $Billions$ to Ukraine and world

De Santis has built his platform on a local level Disney, School reform, etc, and yes President Trump put him in his office with endorsements and Campaigns, as he back doors him with this under the cover run for President "Sad"

It would have been in line for De Santis to run as VP in 2024, and President in 2028, has he burnt the bridge with President Trump?

Another God-awful take.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another God-awful take.
Another post of "Truth" De Santis wants it all, and he's stepping on (MAGA) and the big boss who put him in office, splitting the republican party, God Awful "Bad"!

Trump 2024

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Floridians LOVE DeSantis. He won the 22' governor's race by 19 points! That is unheard of.
Right. And DeSantis should stay in Florida and make sure that it remains a free state. He should not even have ventured near the presidential race but thrown his full support behind Trump. Instead he has been wishy washy about his support for Trump, but the voting public does not want him as president. When will these politicians learn to think strategically?

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. And DeSantis should stay in Florida and make sure that it remains a free state. He should not even have ventured near the presidential race but thrown his full support behind Trump. Instead he has been wishy washy about his support for Trump, but the voting public does not want him as president. When will these politicians learn to think strategically?
Well said, he was lined up for a 2028 presidential run, he's tarnished in my opinion

To think president Trumps endorsement put him in office, he was polling way behind the democratic favorite, after the endorsement He went through the roof, and this is his payback trying to split the party "Sad"

As president Trump stated in a recent interview "No Loyality" and I agree 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To think president Trumps endorsement put him in office, he was polling way behind the democratic favorite, after the endorsement He went through the roof, and this is his payback trying to split the party "Sad"
The big difference between the evil Democrats and the cowardly Republicans is that the Left always stays united, no matter how evil the policies, but the right always stays divided, and willing to lose, and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. And that is exactly why America is just about finished.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The big difference between the evil Democrats and the cowardly Republicans is that the Left always stays united, no matter how evil the policies, but the right always stays divided, and willing to lose, and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. And that is exactly why America is just about finished.
I can't disagree, the swamp is running deep, and these republucan RINO's have sold out to the $lobbyist$ a legalized criminal institution

Special interest monies, and both parties are selling out for personal gain, evil!

As for the democrats sticking together?

Like Super Glue

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You nailed it! Well said.

Reactions: Enoch111

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all California's. Me being one that did and will vote for him again

Trump 2024

Which is your right to do.

No Trump or DeSantis in 2024. Trump will not win again and DeSantis is hanging himself in the rest of the country that isn't Florida with his Disney shenanigans.

Thankfully, this is his last term as governor and we can get someone else that may not be so childish.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voted my last time last year. I will never vote again. America is lost and fallen is just awaitng judgement. Should be called the United States of Sodom.
The world has become as Sodom and worse so have many churches . JUDGMENT has been delivered
total reprobation of minds . And that judgment will gather all who loved unrighteousness , love a lie , unto a lie
that will damn all who believed it . The Judgement of great delusion has began
and it will gather all not in the lambs book of life right into a lie , which shall gather them as one
against the non conforming lambs , But in the end they all go under the wrath of GOD .
What is and what is to come cannot be stopped . ALL was foretold on how the times would be and look nigh the end .
Both sides have preached lies for far too long and both sides are finding common ground .
Not through politicians , but through a false religoin which is and shall unite them all under the LIE
Both sides have long preached , in different ways , the false religion and its false solution .
From the liberal and its ever growing all inclusive social gospel lie
to the conservative who also preaches the lie and has led the peoples to the same lie by
the ushering in of the abraham accords . RATHER ODD that the conservatives seem to have found common ground
under the VERY LIE , the very solution that the liberal churches have long been preaching .
ALL ARE GOING UNDER THE DELUSION in one form or another , cept the lambs .. WE SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO the bible .
WE should never have been given to the cares and pleasures in life . Which always leads to HOPE IN MEN .
And both sides will FIND COMMON GROUND AND UNITY , NOT UNDER GOD , but under what they THINK and believe IS GOD .
Its already been growing and shall move like fire being fed with white gas and lots of dry grass and timber
in a category TEN hurricane . IT cannot be stopped . THe lambs must simply resist the lie and false hope
of its false love and false unity and continue in THE CHRIST OF GOD which would never contradict HIS OWN WORDS .