• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not by any objective metric is Biden better than Trump. Biden has no clue what is happening around him. He's a puppet for Obama. They've ANNIHILATED the standard of living of poor and middle-class people. You're no "moderate".
That's correct a progressive liberal, that loves watching the evil Biden administration at work, destroying America

You think this inflation is bad, Biden is going to raise taxes on the middle class, driving our economy into the dungeon, as interest rates rise

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biden corrupt DOJ had a rope around President Ttumps neck for the Mar A Lago raid, until Biden was found with classified info, now the whole story has been silenced, amazing?

The Deep State released the information about Biden having classified docs from when he was vice-president because they are pushing him out. My guess is that Biden will finish his term and then retire. I also predict that Gavin Newsom will be installed by the Deep State after he "wins" the 24' election.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got to be kidding. I too live in Florida and our monthly grocery bill is another $400 per month due to runaway inflation caused by insane Democratic policies.
As the Biden Admin is sending $Billions$ to Ukraine to pay for pension plans and their territorial dispute

• Angry
Reactions: Patrick1966

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Deep State released the information about Biden having classified docs from when he was vice-president because they are pushing him out. My guess is that Biden will finish his term and then retire. I also predict that Gavin Newsom will be installed by the Deep State after he "wins" the 24' election.
Trump 2024, if they move to steal the election again, it could be civil war

Reactions: rwb

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the Biden Admin is sending $Billions$ to Ukraine to pay for pension plans and their territorial dispute

The reason that the Washington establishment is so eager to send Ukraine BILLIONS is because some of it is being laundered back to them.

The entire purpose and mission of the federal aviation is to steal the American people's wealth for their own enrichment.

Those that have faith in the integrity of the federal government are deceived and deluded.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump 2024, if they move to steal the election again, it could be civil war

The Deep State controls the election apparatuses in too many corrupt voting jurisdictions in locales such as Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Phoenix. Jesus himself could appear and be the Republican nominee and even he wouldn't "win".

Newsom is our next president but our nation's true leader is Barrack Obama.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason that the Washington establishment is so eager to send Ukraine BILLIONS is because some of it is being laundered back to them.

The entire purpose and mission of the federal aviation is to steal the American people's wealth for their own enrichment.

Those that have faith in the integrity of the federal government are deceived and deluded.
I Agree 100%, give it to Ukraine without accountability, and politicians offshore bank accounts are filled with the payback, both democrats and swamp Republicans alike $Billions$ in evil corruption, stealing American taxpayer dollars

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newsom is our next president but our nation's true leader is Barrack Obama.
It will be civil war, and the Military and Policing authorities throughout the country will be on the side of American Patriots, it will be ugly, I hope it doesn't go to that, time will tell?

Trump 2024

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt it.
I don't, the Militia's around the country are ready, this is America's last stand

You think law abiding God fearing citizens are going to allow the left to steal another election, I don't think so

Possibly you are unaware of Patriotic Americans, and their determined resolve, it's not going to be a playground like Jan 6th in DC

A few years back, Obama tried to confiscate a cattle ranchers "Clive Bundy" cattle and land in Nevada, 2,000 + Militia showed up, and Obamas army backed down and went home, that's a drop in the bucket on what could take place, "Fact"!

NPR​

Federal Appeals Court Upholds Dismissal Of Cliven Bundy Case​

August 6, 2020

A federal appeals court in San Francisco has denied the Justice Department's motion for a retrial in the case against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who led an armed standoff against federal agents over cattle grazing near his ranch in 2014.

The decision Thursday comes more than two years after Bundy, two of his sons and Montana militiaman Ryan Payne walked out of the federal courthouse in Las Vegas as free men. The government's case collapsed after a mistrial in which prosecutors were admonished for failing to turn over evidence and for not disclosing the existence of surveillance camera footage and federal snipers stationed by Bundy's house near the town of Bunkerville.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As stated your a liberal

These are your words, not mine. I am a moderate that leans left. That does not make me a liberal.

"Some individuals who could be described as political moderates actually hold some beliefs that aren't necessarily considered middle-of-the-road. In cases like this, the designation of political moderate is based on the whole spectrum of their political beliefs. Even though they may hold a few beliefs on the far edges, their overall philosophy is much more centrist. Many moderates don’t really feel comfortable with any political party, but their views often lean in one direction or another to some degree."

What Is a Political Moderate? (with pictures)

And you profess to be a God fearing Christian?

As I stated by me, I am, and you do not get to question that per the rules of this forum or imply that I am not a Christian per the rules of this forum.

There are more issues than abortion when considering a presidential candidate whether you want to believe that or not.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not by any objective metric is Biden better than Trump. Biden has no clue what is happening around him. He's a puppet for Obama. They've ANNIHILATED the standard of living of poor and middle-class people. You're no "moderate".

This is your opinion, mine is different as I am in the poor to middle class of the people.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got to be kidding. I too live in Florida and our monthly grocery bill is another $400 per month due to runaway inflation caused by insane Democratic policies.

Ours has gone up some, but not that much. So, I'm not sure how you're paying that much.

Inflation is not due to Democrat policies. Inflation is happening all around the world because we're coming out of a pandemic. If Trump was in office, he would have had the same inflation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Patrick1966

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't, the Militia's around the country are ready, this is America's last stand.

And Trump has people like you fooled that this is what has to happen. He has snookered people like you and it is a real shame.