Ancient Nephilim Technology: Laptop and Cave Churches Built by Giants! Ancient Secrets Busted Wide O

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lisa Haven

Jun 2, 2014
Arkansas
25ad231056eaf5b6f1ead3cbf8a3fbab74259a8e.jpg

The Nephilim are coming! They are already here and they have made themselves known in the past and will do so in the future. Though they continue to hide in the shadows they promote their deception and converge with power hungry elite about the coming Antichrist and New World Order. Their goal, as it has always been, is a setup a deception so deep that it will deceive even God’s elect….

“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.” Matthew 24:24

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first…” 2 Thessalonians 2:3

[link removed]

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, folks.

Sorry, but the Nfaliym were NOT a "race" but an "OCCUPATION!" They were the LUMBERJACKS of the ancient world!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring!

I was just hoping you folks would have went a little easier on Lisa as the picture was interesting, and Mr. Luther long ago did describe the Nephilim as "Tyrants." That is, when the Sethites commingled with the Cainites.

Old curious Jack

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Jack.

shturt678 said:
Thank you folks for caring!

I was just hoping you folks would have went a little easier on Lisa as the picture was interesting, and Mr. Luther long ago did describe the Nephilim as "Tyrants." That is, when the Sethites commingled with the Cainites.

Old curious Jack
Well, for my part, I hope Lisa does come back. Sure, they were "tyrants" just like the Hell's Angels were and the lumberjacks of the 1800s were; they were a bunch of big, burly bullies! They took what they wanted! But, what REALLY set God off was when the rest of the population made them out to be heroes for it! THAT was the last straw! There was no "Open Your White Umbrellas" back then!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
...the Sethites commingled with the Cainites.
This suggestion of the early church fathers remains pure fantasy, void of scriptural support or linguistic basis, albeit a more "comfortable" place for the established leadership.

From the beginning, the very idea of fallen angels actually breeding with "the daughters of men," and producing offspring is so incredibly controversial that this subject is almost always ignored by teachers and pastors -- and yet The Holy Spirit does not give us verses in the Bible that are unimportant. In typical liberal fashion, over the centuries, various teachers and scholars have sought to turn the Nephilim into the descendants of Cain. Conversely, the sons of God are usually exegeted as the descendants of Seth -- the surviving good son of Adam. However, this perspective did not show up until much later in the Christian era. Indeed, as my posts on this topic have evinced, we see that in the New Testament era, it was widely known that the angels had once bred with the "daughters of men."

It's interesting that some believers don't stumble at the prospect of believing that people once lived to be 900 years old, or of a giant flood that drowned the entire world except for one family in a big boat; yet those same believers sometimes have difficulty in grasping the implications of the verses concerning the Nephilim.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Jack.

Well, for my part, I hope Lisa does come back. Sure, they were "tyrants" just like the Hell's Angels were and the lumberjacks of the 1800s were; they were a bunch of big, burly bullies! They took what they wanted! But, what REALLY set God off was when the rest of the population made them out to be heroes for it! THAT was the last straw! There was no "Open Your White Umbrellas" back then!
Amen!

sojourner4Christ said:
This suggestion of the early church fathers remains pure fantasy, void of scriptural support or linguistic basis, albeit a more "comfortable" place for the established leadership.

From the beginning, the very idea of fallen angels actually breeding with "the daughters of men," and producing offspring is so incredibly controversial that this subject is almost always ignored by teachers and pastors -- and yet The Holy Spirit does not give us verses in the Bible that are unimportant. In typical liberal fashion, over the centuries, various teachers and scholars have sought to turn the Nephilim into the descendants of Cain. Conversely, the sons of God are usually exegeted as the descendants of Seth -- the surviving good son of Adam. However, this perspective did not show up until much later in the Christian era. Indeed, as my posts on this topic have evinced, we see that in the New Testament era, it was widely known that the angels had once bred with the "daughters of men."

It's interesting that some believers don't stumble at the prospect of believing that people once lived to be 900 years old, or of a giant flood that drowned the entire world except for one family in a big boat; yet those same believers sometimes have difficulty in grasping the implications of the verses concerning the Nephilim.
Thank you for caring!

Being the antithesis of any scholar, my lower paygrade thus: Gen.1:4 Grammatically and contextually now the simple fact that v.4 especially grammatically doesn't follow v.2. Note also that it does not attach itself by the espressive Hebrew "and" (1st semester Hebrew basics) to what precedes. V.4 begins without a conjunction. It doesn't try to show what manner of persons the children of the misalliance of v.2 were. No angels breeding with "daughters of men" for sure.

Old Jack

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, sojourner4Christ.

sojourner4Christ said:

To the contrary, there are SEVERAL contextual clues to support the idea that the daughters of Qayin's (Cain's) line were called, the "daughters of men" while the sons of Shet's (Seth's) line were called (by themselves) the "sons of God!" Let's go back to chapter 4:

Genesis 4:1-26
1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.
23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.
25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
KJV

First of all, "calling on the name of the LORD" here is NOT talking about "getting saved!" It's talking about tacking God's name onto your own name as a talisman to ward off evil, and obviously it is NOT talking about either "Seth" or "Enos." However, in the other line, we have men named "MehujaEL" and "MethusaEL," where "EL" means "God."

(More to follow)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, sojourner4Christ.

From the above Scriptures in Genesis 4, we learn that Qayin and his family went underground ... LITERALLY. Qayin was cursed "FROM the earth"; he would be a "fugitive and a vagabond IN the earth," and he was driven out "FROM the (sur)face of the earth." Thus, the land of "Nowd" (which means "wandering") was a CAVERN SYSTEM! And, it was there that Qayin built the first city, Chanokh (Enoch), named after his son. His family stayed with him and he was their patriarch.

It wasn't until Lemekh killed in self defense that they emerged from that city. Despite his claim that he should be avenged "seventy and sevenfold," GOD SAID NOTHING! He had NO MARK like Qayin did! Revengers of blood, then, might not fear to take his life, and I believe that his fear drove him and his family from Chanokh in Nowd. His son, Yaval (Jabal), for instance was the first to live in tents. One might ask, "Why was he the first?" SIX generations after Qayin? Having lived for all that time away from the surface of the earth and out of the light of the sun (hidden from "God's face"), their skin may have been sensitive to the light and heat of the sun. Another son, Tuval-Qayin (Tubal-cain), Yaval's half-brother, was the first smith. Where did he develop such a love for metals?

His sister, Na`amah, is traditionally held by Jews to be the wife of Noach (Noah), which they believe is why she is mentioned at all.

Now, consider the bane of all humanity ... PREJUDICE. After six generations of Qayin's line being safely tucked away in Chanokh within Nowd, these men and their daughters emerge from the caves. The line of Shet (Seth) were "allowed," perhaps "ENTITLED," to live in the sun - under the face of God! THEY would consider themselves privileged, "SONS of God," and the line of Qayin would be perceived to be INFERIOR, mere sons and "daughters of men!" Reckoning themselves to be "entitled sons of God," they could freely TAKE these "daughters of men" as their wives, as any "noble" would be so entitled to do, and human trafficking began! They ENSLAVED these women, treating them as inferior chattel! This, and the fact that these bullies were PRAISED and RENOWNED for doing this, was "the straw that broke the camel's back" and caused God to say that He's had enough! Then, 120 years later, God sent the Flood.

Genesis 6:8
8 V-Noach maatsaa’ cheen b`eeyneey YHWH.
JPS Interlinear Bible

"And-Noah attained kindness in-eyes of-YHWH."

This should not be read as Noach attaining kindness from YHWH, but that YHWH found kindness attained by Noach! He treated Na`amah well! He treated his wife right! And, God preserved Noach and his family.

Now, granted. This is conjecture; HOWEVER, it does no damage to the text and it answers several questions at once! It also fits ALL the facts that have been given to us in the first six chapters of the Bible.

AND, it's a MUCH better solution than "angels interbreeding with men," which I feel is DEFINITELY a stretch of the imagination!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
10 days now and no Lisa Haven

Maybe we should send out a search party

I think maybe the Nephilim popped out of the shadows and grabbed her

For all we know they could have made stew out of her , and are doing some bizarre occultist rituals around the cauldron , all hidden and secret of course.

Tricky beasts those Nephilim , never know what they will do next :)

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
sojourner4Christ said:

[SIZE=20pt]Nephilim, who were they, and why?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Discussions are conducted occasionally, however quite infrequently, on the subject of Nephilim. Usually the subject is raised by a new Christian (Christ-One), after coming across the subject of giants in Scripture, and seeing the references in Genesis 6:2-4, and also others in the Old Testament, (OT). In Gen. 15 Abram is told by Almighty God the lands He will give to him and his seed. Some or all of the people named in verses 18 to 21 are considered Nephilim and had to be displaced by Israel at a later date, when they took possession of those lands under the leadership of Joshua.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]To treat the subject seriously, three main questions need to be addressed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1) Who were they?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2) How and why were they produced?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]3) Are they still on earth?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Who were/are they[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]In the earliest reference to them, and using only Christ Authenticated Scripture, in Gen. 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them women of all that they chose”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The statement, “sons of God”, has been, and is much discussed, as to meaning. As on occasions the term “angels” are interchangeable with “sons”, and the original Hebrew can be either word, according to context. In the case of Gen. 6:2, the Septuagint translates “angels”, (the PshittA translates "sons of God" looked on the "daughters of human beings"). This implies that the "sons of God" were not human![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In the case of Adam, he is described as “a son of God”, (Luke 3:38), so by implication all angels are created beings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This means that either in the form of angels, or other form, they took human women, and had children by them! The implications of this, is that they could[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] procreate at will,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and did so! The fact of their [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]free will[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] is borne out by the accounts in Revelation, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]showing that one third of all angels[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]follow Satan (Rev. 12:4)![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Resulting from those relationships, the creatures that were born, (Gen. 6:4) were called “Nephilim”. The KJV translates to the word “Giant”, but the Hebrew is “nephiyl”, which is from the root “naphal”, which means “to fall”! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This means that the Angelic act of procreation, was in their case a fallen act, as they were using their free will outside the scope given to them by God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As they mated with human women, they clearly were human sized; however their offspring were large in size, both male, female and children, and called Nephilim, which has been confirmed archaeologically.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So, the “sons of God”, (angels), had progeny by human women, which were fallen creatures. Fallen from what, is the main question? Jude 6 states; “And the angels that kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]So, by their own [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]free will[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] they left their own habitation! There are of course many interesting points and material for discussion in this statement from the Word of God, but sufficient for the subject in hand to say that what they did, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]was not within the Will of Almighty God[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and that [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]they had the[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]freedom [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]to decide[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], and that they had a sphere of activity, and dwelling, which was their own.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Nephilim were of great size, according to much evidence, between 9ft. to 15 even over 30ft. tall, of great strength and prowess of all sorts, which would have been daunting to ordinary humans. The tombs of the Marduk kings of Babylon were approx.14 ft. in length, which together with other evidences from Scripture, such as Goliath, shows the size and physical power of these creatures. It has been speculated that the Greek Mythology writings, were probably originated from their existence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It has also been speculated that they may still exist in smaller size. The reason for this idea, is that both King Saul and David, did not eliminate them completely, as they had been ordered to do, by Almighty God![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The order from God to eliminate Nephilim, has been misunderstood by many Bible Scholars, and Christians.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When the order was given, it was understood by the great men of God, what was at stake, and who they were to kill! In today’s world, even though men kill many more than the Biblical slaughter of Nephilim, men hold up their hands in horror at [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]the Just request of Almighty God,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and use the Biblical account as reason to criticise God, and to ridicule Christ-Ones, (Christians).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The land promised by God to the Jews, was populated by various tribes. The Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaims, Amorites, Girgashites, and Jebushites. These were all “Canaanites”, and had spread from Babylon into Canaan and elsewhere, possibly after the Babylonian Priesthood removed to Anatolia (Pergamum).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]They were known collectively variously as; Anakim, Rephaim, Emim, Horim, Zamzummim, and Avim. They had infiltrated the local tribes with [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]their seed, and also their abominable pagan[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]practices, and sexual perversions[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] These were invariably practiced in their “high places”, and “groves”,[/SIZE] which are the euphemisms used by the translators. It is interesting to note that sexual perversion of all kinds, specifically forbidden by Almighty God, were used in the takeover of the local tribes, [SIZE=14pt]and also latterly, the corruption of Israel, (see Ezk. 20-25).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The question as to whether they still exist on a smaller physical scale, is undetermined, but there are vague clues to that possibility. It is a fact that the populations of the world “downsize” to an average over time, but the more important question is why they existed/exist? The last verse of Zechariah, 14:22, speaks rather strongly in this context, “and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of Hosts”! (Note the statement is “house”, not land!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]As this statement is made in the context of the yet future glorious Millennial Kingdom, it may speak the answer to the last question![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Why were they produced?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is the most interesting point, from the aspect of understanding Scripture, and the plan of Almighty God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]After the successful temptation of Eve (Adam), at Eden, Sin entered the scene/World. See: Eve and Adam [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](Separate study)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]From that point onwards, all mankind was/is subject to the death of the flesh, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]the First death.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]It is implicit in Genesis, that there has been previous creation/s. We are given no detail on these, but recent worldwide discoveries tend to back up this idea. See: [/SIZE]Old relics ignored by science: [SIZE=14pt]( By Dr.J.R.Jochmans, Litt.D.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is clear from Scripture, that God Almighty has only the objective of [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]relating to a people, His own[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Creation, in Love,[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]the like of which is almost impossible for us to understand![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]It is also clear from The Word, that God is opposed in this Plan, by one of His own creation,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Satan[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], who, is the most magnificent of all God’s creatures; and states in Scripture, that [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]he would be as[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]God”[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In the drama that unfolds from Eden, the contest, for such it is, sees Satan constantly trying to gain advantage over what he perceives as the Plan of God to salvage a group of human beings, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]for fellowship and relationship[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] both short term and more importantly, long term, in Eternity![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Most of the world’s peoples are aware of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and the various teachings relating to that event. But, very few are aware of the background leading up to that momentous occasion![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Satan’s apparent success in Eden, at the very beginning of this Creation. See: Age of the Earth Controversy:[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt](Separate study) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]seems to set the scene for the downfall, irretrievably, of mankind.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]However, as soon as the fall has taken place, God states a solution to the failure of humans under temptation by Satan, and therefore [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]their sin nature, and sinning![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In Gen. 3:15, God declares that Satan’s actions with Adam and Eve were to have consequences. “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel”. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](It is important to note that the Promise is via the “seed of the woman”, not the seed of the man!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The seed of the woman is here prophesied to deal a deadly blow to the aspirations of Satan! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This “seed” is none other than Jesus The Christ, who is the seed of Mary, and by the Holy Ghost. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]His Birth, Death, and Resurrection, were at that stage yet to be revealed in more detail.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Satan at this stage planned to prevent the “Seed of the woman”, all the way from Eve to Mary the mother of Jesus, from coming to fruition.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]At the stage of the prophecy Satan only knew of “The Seed”, so he decided to try to corrupt all seed from Eve onwards, via the use of “fallen angels”, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]who were/are at his bidding[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and the result was Nephilim![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]So successful was Satan's strategy, that God states in Gen. 6:9, that [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]only Noah and his family were[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]free from Satan’s corruption of the Adamic seed![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] The word translated “perfect” in the AV, should be translated “without blemish”, (as to breed or pedigree). The Hebrew word used is tamim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The well known flood account, was the follow through, which killed all the Nephilim infiltrated humans.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When it became known that the “Seed” was to be [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]through the line of Abraham[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] a further eruption of Nephilim took place (Gen. 6:4). The object of Satan on this occasion was to populate Canaan ahead of the “children of Israel”, (Gen.12:6), and so to contest for the “Promised Land”, and if possible again corrupt the [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]“Seed line”[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and also [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]divert the Israelites from adherence to the One True God, Jehovah.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In Gen. 21:12, Jehovah (God in covenant relationship with Israel), makes known that His promise and Seed will be [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]through Isaac.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] In that knowledge, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Satan immediately endangers Isaac’s life,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] but the “faith” of Abraham, is established in his trust of God![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The following is a list of the attempts of Satan after that, to destroy the seed of the chosen family, Jacob:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]By famine, Gen. 50:20.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The destruction of the male line in Israel, Ex. 1:10,15. Ex. 2:5, Hebrews 11:23.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The destruction of the whole nation, in Pharaoh’s pursuit, Ex.14.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When it was known that David’s line was to be the line of Messiah, (2 Sam.7), Satan attacked the Dynasty repeatedly, without success![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]There are many more examples of the[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Satanic attacks on the Royal Line, all the way up to Mary[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]the mother of Jesus[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and her newborn, but as shown in the Gospels, they were thwarted, so that her Child, Jesus the Christ, could fulfil His mission, and go to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Cross of Calvary.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jesus, (Jehoshua) as he was to be called, by order of the angel to Mary, means; [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]“The Salvation of[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Jehovah”, or “Jehovah the Saviour”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Mary, as is well known, did not conceive Jesus by her husband Joseph,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] but by the Holy Spirit of[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]God Himself,[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt](Matt.1:18, 23).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]We see now the fruition of the preservation of the “Seed of the woman”, as promised in Gen. 3:15![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]We know that “God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life” Jn. 3:16.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So, the preserved Seed of Eve, by the dint of the Love of Almighty God’s action of Self Sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, has become the “Way of Salvation”, for all who will receive it, as a Gift, not for the “worthy”, as none are worthy, but by [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]The Grace of Almighty God”![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Nephilim in the Future?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is conjectured by some commentators, that the effort of Satan via Nephilim is not yet finished, and that attempts to annihilate Israel will be made prior to, and at the end of Millennial by the use of Nephilim. This speculation is referred to by Charles Welch in his book ‘This Prophecy’; in particular referring to Rev. 20:7-8 which describes Satan’s release from bondage, and his new deception of the nations “Gog and Magog”![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]He also refers to Deut. 3:1-13, which showed Og king of Bashan, king also of his own brood of giants (Deut. 3:13), as being used by Satan to try to stop the fledgling nation of Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Mr. Welch shows that at each critical period of the formation and/or continuation of the Jewish Nation, Satan’s people (whether Nephilim or not) are prominent in the attempts to thwart Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Restored and converted Israel in Millennial are singing to God in Isa. 26, and they refer to Nephilim:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In Isa. 26:14, “They are dead, they shall not live;" they are *Rephaim (Nephilim), they shall not rise:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]*This is the corrected translation of the A.V., which uses the word “deceased”, instead of Rephaim![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This again links Rephaim to Gog and Megog![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]He refers also to Numbers 24:7, where Balaam refers to Israel’s ascendency in the Millennium, “And his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted”. Mr. Welch makes the point here that the Samaritan Text reads “Agog” instead of Agag, and that the Septuagint gives “Gog”. Dr. Bullinger makes the same points. On the assumption that these verses do indeed refer to the future, of which there seems little doubt, then serious consideration must be given to the inclusion of Nephilim in the end Age events at end of Millennial.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If the Nephilim survive, or are reintroduced by Satan at that time in the mode of Gen. 6, then their purpose can only be to destroy Israel, which has been the purpose of Satan since their inception by God /Abram. Satan’s failure to thwart the birth of Jesus, leaves him with only one option; the annihilation of Israel, See: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Satan's Motivation: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Satan(Separate study)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As Gog and Magog are prominent in plain Bible quote, particularly in Ezk. 38 and 39, before the Millennial and at its end, there is clearly a meaning for their prominence. Dr. Bullinger gives lucid comment in Ezk. 38 etc., and a brief but lucid description of Nephilim in Appendix 25 of the Companion Bible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If the Nephilim theory is correct in the future as in the past; then the statement in Zech. 14:21, “there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of Hosts”, may have special significance! As Nephilim collectively were known as “Canaanites”, that verse implies that they may have at some stage infiltrated the Priesthood of Israel, and also corrupted the original “Biblical Torah”! (See: [/SIZE]Changes Made To The Old Testament [SIZE=medium] (Separate study)[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This comment certainly seems confirmed by Jesus when addressing the Pharisees in Jn. 8:44, where He states “you are of your father the devil”![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This could have been pre. or post the Babylonian Captivity, as the children of Israel did mix with the surrounding nations, and under Ezra they had to try to cleanse their bloodline.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This then would show more of the scope of our Lord’s cleansing work, because as He had created the solution to the “fall” of Adam at the cross of Calvary; He also will deal with all Gog and Magog via. Michael and his angels at the end of Millennial, and then hand the “finished work” to God the Father, as a major part of the dealing with the “mystery of iniquity” (2Thess. 2:7).[/SIZE]

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Actually I read an article not long ago about how Satan was going to use the whole Alien delusion to produce the miracle preforming false profit of revelation.
It said that for years Hollywood has been making movies about Aliens attacking and every time we see an alien on the movies its always a scary monster, they reckon this is to condition us to fear whats coming.
There has been a noticeable increase in UFO sightings and witness accounts
As well as this the popular "Ancient Alien" theory also being developed feeds in to this mass hysteria, creating a type of false back drop from which to stage and propagate the plausibility of a coming alien messiah.

I mean just think about how people would react if something like that actually happened? the would be world wide panic and then maybe a massive relief as this being proclaims to be the messiah and preforms miracles, how many people would be so completely amazed that they will even leave their religions to follow it wear its mark.

If you wanted you could even marry particular verse from scripture to these events say "Jesus did say the whole world would see him coming in the clouds" etc etc.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Floyd.

Floyd said:
[SIZE=20pt]Nephilim, who were they, and why?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Discussions are conducted occasionally, however quite infrequently, on the subject of Nephilim. Usually the subject is raised by a new Christian (Christ-One), after coming across the subject of giants in Scripture, and seeing the references in Genesis 6:2-4, and also others in the Old Testament, (OT). In Gen. 15 Abram is told by Almighty God the lands He will give to him and his seed. Some or all of the people named in verses 18 to 21 are considered Nephilim and had to be displaced by Israel at a later date, when they took possession of those lands under the leadership of Joshua.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]To treat the subject seriously, three main questions need to be addressed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1) Who were they?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2) How and why were they produced?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]3) Are they still on earth?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Who were/are they[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]In the earliest reference to them, and using only Christ Authenticated Scripture, in Gen. 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them women of all that they chose”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The statement, “sons of God”, has been, and is much discussed, as to meaning. As on occasions the term “angels” are interchangeable with “sons”, and the original Hebrew can be either word, according to context. In the case of Gen. 6:2, the Septuagint translates “angels”, (the PshittA translates "sons of God" looked on the "daughters of human beings"). This implies that the "sons of God" were not human![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In the case of Adam, he is described as “a son of God”, (Luke 3:38), so by implication all angels are created beings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This means that either in the form of angels, or other form, they took human women, and had children by them! The implications of this, is that they could[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] procreate at will,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and did so! The fact of their [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]free will[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] is borne out by the accounts in Revelation, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]showing that one third of all angels[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]follow Satan (Rev. 12:4)![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Resulting from those relationships, the creatures that were born, (Gen. 6:4) were called “Nephilim”. The KJV translates to the word “Giant”, but the Hebrew is “nephiyl”, which is from the root “naphal”, which means “to fall”! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This means that the Angelic act of procreation, was in their case a fallen act, as they were using their free will outside the scope given to them by God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As they mated with human women, they clearly were human sized; however their offspring were large in size, both male, female and children, and called Nephilim, which has been confirmed archaeologically.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So, the “sons of God”, (angels), had progeny by human women, which were fallen creatures. Fallen from what, is the main question? Jude 6 states; “And the angels that kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]So, by their own [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]free will[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] they left their own habitation! There are of course many interesting points and material for discussion in this statement from the Word of God, but sufficient for the subject in hand to say that what they did, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]was not within the Will of Almighty God[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and that [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]they had the[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]freedom [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]to decide[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], and that they had a sphere of activity, and dwelling, which was their own.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Nephilim were of great size, according to much evidence, between 9ft. to 15 even over 30ft. tall, of great strength and prowess of all sorts, which would have been daunting to ordinary humans. The tombs of the Marduk kings of Babylon were approx.14 ft. in length, which together with other evidences from Scripture, such as Goliath, shows the size and physical power of these creatures. It has been speculated that the Greek Mythology writings, were probably originated from their existence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It has also been speculated that they may still exist in smaller size. The reason for this idea, is that both King Saul and David, did not eliminate them completely, as they had been ordered to do, by Almighty God![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The order from God to eliminate Nephilim, has been misunderstood by many Bible Scholars, and Christians.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When the order was given, it was understood by the great men of God, what was at stake, and who they were to kill! In today’s world, even though men kill many more than the Biblical slaughter of Nephilim, men hold up their hands in horror at [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]the Just request of Almighty God,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and use the Biblical account as reason to criticise God, and to ridicule Christ-Ones, (Christians).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The land promised by God to the Jews, was populated by various tribes. The Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaims, Amorites, Girgashites, and Jebushites. These were all “Canaanites”, and had spread from Babylon into Canaan and elsewhere, possibly after the Babylonian Priesthood removed to Anatolia (Pergamum).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]They were known collectively variously as; Anakim, Rephaim, Emim, Horim, Zamzummim, and Avim. They had infiltrated the local tribes with [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]their seed, and also their abominable pagan[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]practices, and sexual perversions[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] These were invariably practiced in their “high places”, and “groves”,[/SIZE] which are the euphemisms used by the translators. It is interesting to note that sexual perversion of all kinds, specifically forbidden by Almighty God, were used in the takeover of the local tribes, [SIZE=14pt]and also latterly, the corruption of Israel, (see Ezk. 20-25).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The question as to whether they still exist on a smaller physical scale, is undetermined, but there are vague clues to that possibility. It is a fact that the populations of the world “downsize” to an average over time, but the more important question is why they existed/exist? The last verse of Zechariah, 14:22, speaks rather strongly in this context, “and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of Hosts”! (Note the statement is “house”, not land!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]As this statement is made in the context of the yet future glorious Millennial Kingdom, it may speak the answer to the last question![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Why were they produced?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is the most interesting point, from the aspect of understanding Scripture, and the plan of Almighty God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]After the successful temptation of Eve (Adam), at Eden, Sin entered the scene/World. See: Eve and Adam [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](Separate study)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]From that point onwards, all mankind was/is subject to the death of the flesh, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]the First death.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]It is implicit in Genesis, that there has been previous creation/s. We are given no detail on these, but recent worldwide discoveries tend to back up this idea. See: [/SIZE]Old relics ignored by science: [SIZE=14pt]( By Dr.J.R.Jochmans, Litt.D.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is clear from Scripture, that God Almighty has only the objective of [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]relating to a people, His own[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Creation, in Love,[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]the like of which is almost impossible for us to understand![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]It is also clear from The Word, that God is opposed in this Plan, by one of His own creation,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Satan[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], who, is the most magnificent of all God’s creatures; and states in Scripture, that [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]he would be as[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]God”[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In the drama that unfolds from Eden, the contest, for such it is, sees Satan constantly trying to gain advantage over what he perceives as the Plan of God to salvage a group of human beings, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]for fellowship and relationship[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] both short term and more importantly, long term, in Eternity![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Most of the world’s peoples are aware of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and the various teachings relating to that event. But, very few are aware of the background leading up to that momentous occasion![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Satan’s apparent success in Eden, at the very beginning of this Creation. See: Age of the Earth Controversy:[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt](Separate study) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]seems to set the scene for the downfall, irretrievably, of mankind.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]However, as soon as the fall has taken place, God states a solution to the failure of humans under temptation by Satan, and therefore [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]their sin nature, and sinning![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In Gen. 3:15, God declares that Satan’s actions with Adam and Eve were to have consequences. “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel”. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](It is important to note that the Promise is via the “seed of the woman”, not the seed of the man!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The seed of the woman is here prophesied to deal a deadly blow to the aspirations of Satan! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This “seed” is none other than Jesus The Christ, who is the seed of Mary, and by the Holy Ghost. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]His Birth, Death, and Resurrection, were at that stage yet to be revealed in more detail.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Satan at this stage planned to prevent the “Seed of the woman”, all the way from Eve to Mary the mother of Jesus, from coming to fruition.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]At the stage of the prophecy Satan only knew of “The Seed”, so he decided to try to corrupt all seed from Eve onwards, via the use of “fallen angels”, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]who were/are at his bidding[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and the result was Nephilim![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]So successful was Satan's strategy, that God states in Gen. 6:9, that [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]only Noah and his family were[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]free from Satan’s corruption of the Adamic seed![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] The word translated “perfect” in the AV, should be translated “without blemish”, (as to breed or pedigree). The Hebrew word used is tamim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The well known flood account, was the follow through, which killed all the Nephilim infiltrated humans.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When it became known that the “Seed” was to be [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]through the line of Abraham[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] a further eruption of Nephilim took place (Gen. 6:4). The object of Satan on this occasion was to populate Canaan ahead of the “children of Israel”, (Gen.12:6), and so to contest for the “Promised Land”, and if possible again corrupt the [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]“Seed line”[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and also [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]divert the Israelites from adherence to the One True God, Jehovah.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In Gen. 21:12, Jehovah (God in covenant relationship with Israel), makes known that His promise and Seed will be [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]through Isaac.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] In that knowledge, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Satan immediately endangers Isaac’s life,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] but the “faith” of Abraham, is established in his trust of God![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The following is a list of the attempts of Satan after that, to destroy the seed of the chosen family, Jacob:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]By famine, Gen. 50:20.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The destruction of the male line in Israel, Ex. 1:10,15. Ex. 2:5, Hebrews 11:23.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The destruction of the whole nation, in Pharaoh’s pursuit, Ex.14.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When it was known that David’s line was to be the line of Messiah, (2 Sam.7), Satan attacked the Dynasty repeatedly, without success![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]There are many more examples of the[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Satanic attacks on the Royal Line, all the way up to Mary[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]the mother of Jesus[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and her newborn, but as shown in the Gospels, they were thwarted, so that her Child, Jesus the Christ, could fulfil His mission, and go to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Cross of Calvary.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jesus, (Jehoshua) as he was to be called, by order of the angel to Mary, means; [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]“The Salvation of[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Jehovah”, or “Jehovah the Saviour”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Mary, as is well known, did not conceive Jesus by her husband Joseph,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] but by the Holy Spirit of[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]God Himself,[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt](Matt.1:18, 23).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]We see now the fruition of the preservation of the “Seed of the woman”, as promised in Gen. 3:15![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]We know that “God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life” Jn. 3:16.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So, the preserved Seed of Eve, by the dint of the Love of Almighty God’s action of Self Sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, has become the “Way of Salvation”, for all who will receive it, as a Gift, not for the “worthy”, as none are worthy, but by [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]The Grace of Almighty God”![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Nephilim in the Future?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is conjectured by some commentators, that the effort of Satan via Nephilim is not yet finished, and that attempts to annihilate Israel will be made prior to, and at the end of Millennial by the use of Nephilim. This speculation is referred to by Charles Welch in his book ‘This Prophecy’; in particular referring to Rev. 20:7-8 which describes Satan’s release from bondage, and his new deception of the nations “Gog and Magog”![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]He also refers to Deut. 3:1-13, which showed Og king of Bashan, king also of his own brood of giants (Deut. 3:13), as being used by Satan to try to stop the fledgling nation of Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Mr. Welch shows that at each critical period of the formation and/or continuation of the Jewish Nation, Satan’s people (whether Nephilim or not) are prominent in the attempts to thwart Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Restored and converted Israel in Millennial are singing to God in Isa. 26, and they refer to Nephilim:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In Isa. 26:14, “They are dead, they shall not live;" they are *Rephaim (Nephilim), they shall not rise:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]*This is the corrected translation of the A.V., which uses the word “deceased”, instead of Rephaim![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This again links Rephaim to Gog and Megog![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]He refers also to Numbers 24:7, where Balaam refers to Israel’s ascendency in the Millennium, “And his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted”. Mr. Welch makes the point here that the Samaritan Text reads “Agog” instead of Agag, and that the Septuagint gives “Gog”. Dr. Bullinger makes the same points. On the assumption that these verses do indeed refer to the future, of which there seems little doubt, then serious consideration must be given to the inclusion of Nephilim in the end Age events at end of Millennial.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If the Nephilim survive, or are reintroduced by Satan at that time in the mode of Gen. 6, then their purpose can only be to destroy Israel, which has been the purpose of Satan since their inception by God /Abram. Satan’s failure to thwart the birth of Jesus, leaves him with only one option; the annihilation of Israel, See: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](Separate study)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]As Gog and Magog are prominent in plain Bible quote, particularly in Ezk. 38 and 39, before the Millennial and at its end, there is clearly a meaning for their prominence. Dr. Bullinger gives lucid comment in Ezk. 38 etc., and a brief but lucid description of Nephilim in Appendix 25 of the Companion Bible.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]If the Nephilim theory is correct in the future as in the past; then the statement in Zech. 14:21, “there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of Hosts”, may have special significance! As Nephilim collectively were known as “Canaanites”, that verse implies that they may have at some stage infiltrated the Priesthood of Israel, and also corrupted the original “Biblical Torah”! (See: [/SIZE]Changes Made To The Old Testament [SIZE=medium] (Separate study)[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This comment certainly seems confirmed by Jesus when addressing the Pharisees in Jn. 8:44, where He states “you are of your father the devil”![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This could have been pre. or post the Babylonian Captivity, as the children of Israel did mix with the surrounding nations, and under Ezra they had to try to cleanse their bloodline.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This then would show more of the scope of our Lord’s cleansing work, because as He had created the solution to the “fall” of Adam at the cross of Calvary; He also will deal with all Gog and Magog via. Michael and his angels at the end of Millennial, and then hand the “finished work” to God the Father, as a major part of the dealing with the “mystery of iniquity” (2Thess. 2:7).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]How long are you going to push this ridiculous theory?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hebrews 1:5-7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]KJV[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hebrews 1:13-14[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
KJV
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hebrews 2:1-9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]7 Thou maddest him (the Messiah) a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
KJV
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hebrews 10:5-10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
KJV
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The aggeloi (angels; messengers) He made "ministering (serving) SPIRITS (WINDS)!" Only Yeshua` the Messiah was given a body, and that specifically to be sacrificed! So, where do we get this idea that ANY aggeloi had bodies by which they could commit such heinous crimes?![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, but it doesn't work! As I've said before in other such threads, show me ONE place where "sons of God" means "angels!" It is ALWAYS better to be interpreted as humans who have (1) either come humbly to God or (2) THINK they are entitled to come to God![/SIZE]

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Retro:
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, but it doesn't work! As I've said before in other such threads, show me ONE place where "sons of God" means "angels!" It is ALWAYS better to be interpreted as humans who have (1) either come humbly to God or (2) THINK they are entitled to come to God![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you for your comments, and opinion.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Scripture states:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jude 6.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Gen. 6:1-4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Floyd.[/SIZE]