ANTI-CATHOLICISM IN THE MEDIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again - your complete lack of understanding of the Gospel is the crux of your heresy.

Jesus explained to Nicodemus the difference between being born of woman and being born of the Spirit (John 3:3-7) - and members of His Church are born of BOTH. Jesus ascended to the Father BODILY. Not in a corruptible Body - but also NOT in Spirit only.
He ascended to the Father in His GLORIFIED Body - the same body that ATE with the Apostles after the Resurrections.
That about sums up your complete misunderstanding. But if you are going to preach across the gulf...none of that will do, nor will it be heard.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That about sums up your complete misunderstanding. But if you are going to preach across the gulf...none of that will do, nor will it be heard.
It's the truth of Scripture - whether YOU reject it or not.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot generate truth only opinion. Only God can generate truth.

We can give our opinion regarding Gods Truth, but it will vary, from person to person

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard_oti

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We can give our opinion regarding his opinion, but it will vary, from person to person
You are a peacemaker, and it is appreciated. Bless you.

However, opinion only comes where there is no truth, of which there is only One. The truth is, regardless of what goes on here or in the world. But the scriptures are evidence of the truth coming from the mouths of men all through the ages. Some of us "know" the truth. Most do not. That is why "belief" is so highly regarded by God. Nonetheless, history is also and always plagued with those who spew lies without knowing the truth at all. In the end, such will go as it is written of them. Meanwhile, they speak and we also speak, and those who believe, will believe what they like to hear, whether it is good or evil.

God has placed before us life and death, and has counselled that we should choose life. It's a choice.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
AGAIN - I simply relayed what the Scriptures ALREADY said: That we indeed have teachers within the Church.
God told His Church to TEACH - and that's why we have Teachers.

When YOU say that we don't need teachers - you are rejecting God's Word.
Like I said - it's not about ME or what I say- it's about God.and what HE says.

Nobody is "trolling" anybody . . .
No you did a whole lot more than that. My comment about not needing teachers is not my first post. You moved. I said theres not much love in all this bickering and you have no right doing it. But you can do what you like. I said you cant help but force your opinions on other people. You dont have the scriptural right to bombared people the way you do. Some of you derogatory comments are self explaitory. And not of Christ. But here you are trying to turn it around and its all my fault for one comment. I dont need you to tell me ten times I am wrong. Even if you are right. You can say you opinion and thats dandy. You do not have scripture telling you to do what you are doing rightly or wrongly. I asked you please stop and you are still coming at me . This is why I said its more demonic than it is of God. Nothing you are doing here is for Gods glory nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottA

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And again - your complete lack of understanding of the Gospel is the crux of your heresy.

Jesus explained to Nicodemus the difference between being born of woman and being born of the Spirit (John 3:3-7) - and members of His Church are born of BOTH. Jesus ascended to the Father BODILY. Not in a corruptible Body - but also NOT in Spirit only.
He ascended to the Father in His GLORIFIED Body - the same body that ATE with the Apostles after the Resurrections.
And some more derogatory comments against a brother who has been very very pataint with you. You seem to know some scripture. But you like starnger do not know Jesus or spend daily time in His presance. You will know them by there fruits. You only want to fight which you have no scripture for. please stop it man.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And some more derogatory comments against a brother who has been very very pataint with you. You seem to know some scripture. But you like starnger do not know Jesus or spend daily time in His presance. You will know them by there fruits. You only want to fight which you have no scripture for. please stop it man.
You've been crying about BofL for 2 - 3 pages. If me or anybody else bothers you that much, use the ignore feature , then you won't have to cry about it. I have 10 in my ignorasium where they bounce off the rubber walls. Soon to be 11.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You still in here wasting your time with these people? Really? Look, it should be obvious to you that he is set in his ways, so you should chill out because it won't matter what you say to him. Don't let his pride get the better of you, life is too short.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008

Hi Ally,

I don't remember if I welcomed you to CB or not, so if I was remiss and didn't, please consider this a welcome.

I have watched many of your posts since you arrived. And I can agree. However in the words of Supertramp:

Now some they do
And some they don't
And some you just can't tell
And some they will
And some they won't
And some it's just as well

I am sure you shall understand.

Be on your guard, for you have been close to going in the very manner you speak against. Rather I offer you this:

But set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

Engage in discussion in such manner. Rather than "preach" it, live it. Be that example. For that shall speak much louder.

In His love,
Richard

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an opinion board - it looks like her opinion, which she is free to post.

Remember - this is an opinions board for ALL posters - not just her.
The whole idea of opinions during these times has gotten way out of wack. Most know little or nothing and speculate out of their own understanding, or misunderstanding. But mixed in among every generation has been a ribbon of truth revealed through men who were and are inspired by God in His acts of unfolding revelation, which He has promised to do.

2 Timothy 3:16 [Full Chapter]
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God,

Isaiah 42:9
Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.

So...this place may be full of opinions...but if God is here - there is also truth and revelation here. And the rest of you all take a serious risk.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seems we hear the same ...
The devil loves to get people operating in teh flesh, and as you can see that is where teh religious come from, have no idea about the Holy Spirit, like Jesus just n "attraction" to get people duped into joining in there religion.

I was never fool enough to think I could change BOL, remember PM.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't even responding to YOU - I was conversing with ScottA - so, you might want to simply butt out of our conversation if you don't like it.

Besides - I'm not even sure if Scott A and I are "brothers in Christ" anyway because he seems to have invented a different Christ than the Christ of Scripture and Christianity.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We can give our opinion regarding Gods Truth, but it will vary, from person to person
And that sounds like moral relativism . . .

Reactions: Marymog

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check. The truth of the scriptures as you see it has not set you free, which is evident...and there is a reason.

Next comes weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The truth has set me free.
What would YOU know about it anyway? You judge hearts now, do you?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you did a whole lot more than that. My comment about not needing teachers is not my first post. You moved. I said theres not much love in all this bickering and you have no right doing it. But you can do what you like. I said you cant help but force your opinions on other people. You dont have the scriptural right to bombared people the way you do. Some of you derogatory comments are self explaitory. And not of Christ. But here you are trying to turn it around and its all my fault for one comment. I dont need you to tell me ten times I am wrong. Even if you are right. You can say you opinion and thats dandy. You do not have scripture telling you to do what you are doing rightly or wrongly. I asked you please stop and you are still coming at me . This is why I said its more demonic than it is of God. Nothing you are doing here is for Gods glory nothing.
Ummmm, I'm not forcing my "opinion" on anybody - and everything I do here is for God's glory.
I merely told YOU that you were wrong about us not needing teachers. Scripture clearly tells us that we do - and you keep rejecting this idea.

The bottom line here is: If you don't want me to address you - then STOP responding to my posts.
It's really that simple . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ally,

I don't remember if I welcomed you to CB or not, so if I was remiss and didn't, please consider this a welcome.

I have watched many of your posts since you arrived. And I can agree. However in the words of Supertramp:

Now some they do
And some they don't
And some you just can't tell
And some they will
And some they won't
And some it's just as well

I am sure you shall understand.

Be on your guard, for you have been close to going in the very manner you speak against. Rather I offer you this:

But set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

Engage in discussion in such manner. Rather than "preach" it, live it. Be that example. For that shall speak much louder.

In His love,
Richard
And I might add - don't resort to posting anti-Catholic lies like so many so-called "Christians" do on this forum.
It comes off as ridiculously hypocritical.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole idea of opinions during these times has gotten way out of wack. Most know little or nothing and speculate out of their own understanding, or misunderstanding. But mixed in among every generation has been a ribbon of truth revealed through men who were and are inspired by God in His acts of unfolding revelation, which He has promised to do.

2 Timothy 3:16 [Full Chapter]
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God,

Isaiah 42:9
Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.

So...this place may be full of opinions...but if God is here - there is also truth and revelation here. And the rest of you all take a serious risk.
Spoken by a guy who has invented a different Christ than the one of Scripture . . .