Anti-vaxxers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because I insist that people look at science before conspiracy theories.

True. There are many scientists and doctors that are skeptical about some vaccines. They often don't work and come with potential side effects
And so I ask again, why do u insist everyone takes vaccines?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. There are many scientists and doctors that are skeptical about some vaccines. They often don't work and come with potential side effects
And so I ask again, why do u insist everyone takes vaccines?

Answered

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You answered "I insist that people look at science"
My response was "There are many scientists and doctors that are skeptical about some vaccines."

So it seems u have no reason to be pushing vaccines

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you know the medical rational; autism often appears around the same time as vaccinations. Also, their are many reasons for the increase in autism diagnosis' and according to what we know from science, vaccines are not a factor.
Looking at @marks ' previous post, he seems to confirm our findings, that there is hereditary autism (ASD1; which has nothing to do with vaccines) and aggravated autism (ASD2/3; which points to a vaccine injury on top of hereditary autism). General statistics do not apply to this situation. The rubella & chickenpox vaccines are contraindicated for those born with autism [ASD1] and the intellectually gifted.

Reactions: Helen and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at @marks ' previous post, he seems to confirm our findings, that there is hereditary autism (ASD1; which has nothing to do with vaccines) and aggravated autism (ASD2/3; which points to a vaccine injury on top of hereditary autism). General statistics do not apply to this situation. The rubella & chickenpox vaccines are contraindicated for those born with autism [ASD1] and the intellectually gifted.
A big time injury. Immediately noticeable. That shot blew his mind out.

I'm a bit autistic myself, most my family is. We know about autism.

Reactions: Sabertooth

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you know the medical rational; autism often appears around the same time as vaccinations. Also, their are many reasons for the increase in autism diagnosis' and according to what we know from science, vaccines are not a factor.

I am not a scientist or a doctor, but I would rather risk the tiny chance of a complications from a vaccine than the lifelong chance of acquiring a treatable disease when it comes to myself and my family - I also feel an obligation to my community.
That's one point of view.

There is a huge investment in vaccines. These make people billions of dollars, and that kind of money is sometimes used to attempt to control the narrative. But I believe there is a great deal of dishonesty regarding vaccines, those who are in similar situations as we are also, just as we do, know what they know, and that the connection is real. When you chellate the preservatives there is an increase in the effects at first, as the poisons are released back into the system, but over time this is how they have improved.

These kids weren't developing at all until their mom figured that out. And then she became part of a ring of people dealing with the same and similar situations. And then they started to develop. But not Steven. As I said, the change in him was pronounced and immediate. This wasn't a matter of being "around that age".

Which is better? Risking getting measels? Or losing your mental faculty for the remainder of your life? Maybe passing measels to your other kids? Or having children that will never know what we think of as the most minimum kind of "real life"?

There really is another side of this.

Much love!

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: marks

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you chellate the preservatives there is an increase in the effects at first, as the poisons are released back into the system, but over time this is how they have improved.
full
(Thimerosal has been pretty solidly ruled out. All eyes are currently on vaccines cultivated in human fetal cells. The two regular ones are rubella & chickenpox.)

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But vaccines do go into you body, and risk causing great harm.

I get that - and I encourage everyone to look into the possible side effects and risks

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can get vaccines without preservatives

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You answered "I insist that people look at science"
My response was "There are many scientists and doctors that are skeptical about some vaccines."

So it seems u have no reason to be pushing vaccines

The vast majority of doctors support and promote the use of vaccines. There are PhDs that believe in the flat earth theory too, yet even though they exist, it leads zero credibility to the theory because we have discovered math and we use cameras

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But vaccines do go into you body, and risk causing great harm.
So does the disease....:eek:....except so much more stronger and healthier than the vaccine version of it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vaccine method isn't the issue. Certain vaccines are flawed in their design and should be replaced per Drs. Judy Mikovits, Theresa Deisher and others.
Not arguing with that....just addressing a statement about it going in our body, because ironically so does the disease....it goes in our body and causes great harm.

Reactions: Sabertooth

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The vast majority of doctors support and promote the use of vaccines.

So what. The vast majority of scientists believe that God doesn't exist, that doesn't mean their right
Scientists have also held beliefs that turned out being wrong like flat earth and spontaneous regeneration

There are PhDs that believe in the flat earth theory too

I searched for modern scientists who believe in flat earth and didn't find anyone.

yet even though they exist, it leads zero credibility to the theory because we have discovered math and we use cameras

Maths and cameras disprove flat earth. Therefore u dismiss all of the expert opinions on all the vaccines... That's a huge error in logic

Do u even know any of the opposing arguments?

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
and others refuse to take them as a political statement, which is a selfish thing to do. Vaccines are like masks, they are effective when everyone uses them.

Wont it be wonderful when we live in a world that does not require medical intervention and experimentation.

Gods Kingdom will rule in the very near future and at that time

Revelation 21:3
With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,+ and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
5 And the One seated on the throne+ said: “Look! I am making all things new.”+Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful* and true".

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and others refuse to take them as a political statement, which is a selfish thing to do. Vaccines are like masks, they are effective when everyone uses them.

Think about it, if vaccines work so well, then vaccinated people have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated population. Several years ago, there was a measles outbreak in the western U.S. They found that most of the kids who got the measles in that outbreak had been vaccinated for measles. I searched the Internet for a report of this outbreak, but I can't find one. It seems to have been scrubbed from the Internet. Hmmm, I wonder why.

In the early 2000s, I happened to tune into C-SPAN when a doctor (addressing a groups of doctors at a conference) was bemoaning the fact that they didn't know what combining so many different vaccines in the vaccine cocktails would do to young children. They just didn't have a clue, but doctors expect parents to have their newborn babies injected with them.

There are some good doctors out there, but we should not put our trust in them. So much of what is called "medical science" really is based on what SEEMS logical. To give an example, when my oldest daughter was born, the nurses at the hospital told me to lay her down on her stomach to avoid crib death. They said it with such conviction, so I did what they told me to do.... Several years later, when my second child was born, the nurses told me with such conviction to put her down on her back. It seems that RESEARCH showed that more crib deaths occur when a baby is sleeping on his/her stomach. So....the first advice was based on faulty human logic. The second had its basis in science. The problem is the medical community is very slow to correct bad information (if they ever do), so in the meantime many people can be hurt.

My oldest daughter (who could have died from crib death because I followed the medical advice given to me, lol) had very adverse reactions to the DPT vaccine with over a 104 degree fever. Every time she was given that vaccine, she had this reaction. They have since come out with the DTaP, which is more easily tolerated, but how many babies were harmed by the DTP vaccine???

There is so much propaganda from the medical community and MSM about vaccines and about those "horrible anti-vaxxers" that it's difficult to get accurate info. But there have been many serious complications, and even deaths, reported from vaccines. I believe that much of this info is being covered up. Parents need accurate info so that they can weight the pros and cons and decide what's best for their children and for themselves. The government should NOT take that choice away! Yeah, I'm 100% pro-choice when it comes to vaccines.

Last edited: