attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I get into any kind of debate over any subject, and the opponent get's emotional...I win.
and yet I never get emotional... and that is your vanity speaking...as well as your pride...lol... it's never about you or me..

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know you believe God is God, but what about Jesus?
Jesus is only the Son of God... the messenger of God... the sacrifice of God.... that what he spoke is what saved us and not his death and resurrection...

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet I never get emotional... and that is your vanity speaking...as well as your pride...lol... it's never about you or me..
I am speaking generically, not about any specific person.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is only the Son of God... the messenger of God... the sacrifice of God.... that what he spoke is what saved us and not his death and resurrection...
Is Jesus God NOW, or not?

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am speaking generically, not about any specific person.
I know I was just letting you know that I never get emotional... because it is never about me... only those filled with pride and vanity get emotional and claim victory for themselves...

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not speaking of Jesus in his life, but now as we speak.

Is he God now?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all... the Son of God yes, but not God... no proof of it anywhere in scripture... not by him anywhere in scripture...
Was Thomas and Jesus wrong here?...

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: ...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Thomas and Jesus wrong here?...

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: ...

that isn't proof at all... That is Thomas being thankful for the resurrection of Jesus and Thomas solidifying his relationship with God... nothing more...

is that all you have???

Thomas doubted, hence the reason he is referred to as the doubting Thomas... He did not believe that Jesus was resurrected.... He had to see for himself...

Cherry picking scripture does not become anyone...

Secondly... Jesus, after his resurrection, said he ascends to his Father... who is his Father you ask??? that would be God Himself...

John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

or did you not read that piece of scripture??... Just curious...

Again Jesus sits at the right hand of God.... SO how can he be God Himself if he is sitting at the right hand of God Himself...

Mark 16:19 "So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God."

so, how is Jesus God again???

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that isn't proof at all... That is Thomas being thankful for the resurrection of Jesus and Thomas solidifying his relationship with God... nothing more...

is that all you have???

Thomas doubted, hence the reason he is referred to as the doubting Thomas... He did not believe that Jesus was resurrected.... He had to see for himself...

Cherry picking scripture does not become anyone...

Secondly... Jesus, after his resurrection, said he ascends to his Father... who is his Father you ask??? that would be God Himself...

John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

or did you not read that piece of scripture??... Just curious...

Again Jesus sits at the right hand of God.... SO how can he be God Himself if he is sitting at the right hand of God Himself...

Mark 16:19 "So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God."

Do you doubt Thomas and Jesus?

Was Thomas really saying "oh my God"?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus has every bit of what his God consists of AFTER he was resurrected by his God, inside him, bodily.

Jesus was made a quickening omnipresent human spirit after being raised up.
All of God is INSIDE omnipresent human Jesus, making Jesus our God by default.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is precisely how Jesus is God.

The incarnation theory wrecked it.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
They are dead to us aren't they, and when God forbids communicating with the dead, He isn't just talking about dead unbelievers. But it would just be a repetition and going around in circles to address this again.

Strongly suggest you and anyone do an honest comparison of Jesus in the gospels and the early church with the "church" you are part of. They bear no resemblance to one another whatsoever. Protestant churches need to clean house as well. We all need to have our minds renewed concerning the simplicity of Christ and get back to that. "Come out of her my people." Jesus didn't come to invent a religion but to show us a Way of life. The Way. His Way. His vision for the church, not what man likes to make it.
You don't speak to anyone who is not Roman Catholic then?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Paul met Jesus, he met an omnipresent light that said he was Jesus.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has every bit of what his God consists of AFTER he was resurrected by his God, inside him, bodily.

Jesus was made a quickening omnipresent human spirit after being raised up.
All of God is INSIDE omnipresent human Jesus, making Jesus our God by default.
So we now have 2 God's in heaven???

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well then you are not doing the work of God nor are you passing along his message... Jesus spoke for God and in the way God told him to say it and what he should say... so are you saying that Jesus was a "strawman"????

I think you might have fallen victim to a very nasty case of interpretitis.

You seem to present with a compulsive drive to interpret everything that is expressed to suit your own projection of the thoughts of others.

You don't know me or anything about me, and yet you feel qualified to analyze, evaluate, and judge me.

That is what I would call "very interesting."

the whole thing always boils down to the trinity, it doesn't matter what topic is stated... a Trinitarian will take everything as an attack on them...

I think it might be all cleared up for me now.

You exhibit gross tendencies toward a kind of Trinitariaphobia.

It's also interesting to note that you're not responding to most of what is being addressed to you.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we now have 2 God's in heaven???
No, this...

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;...

God and the man.

The omnipresent man that all of what God consists of is inside of.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think you might have fallen victim to a very nasty case of interpretitis.

You seem to present with a compulsive drive to interpret everything that is expressed to suit your own projection of the thoughts of others.

You don't know me or anything about me, and yet you feel qualified to analyze, evaluate, and judge me.

That is what I would call "very interesting."

I think it might be all cleared up for me now.

You exhibit gross tendencies toward a kind of Trinitariaphobia.

It's also interesting to note that you're not responding to most of what is being addressed to you.

Nah... I just have a disstate for liars is all...