attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not seen anybody infer that. Just move it along. Patience spent.
"The Holy Name Bible and the HCSB Holman Christian Standard Bible is about three feet to my right."

...kinda started this topic.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a particular denomination or denominations are intimately involved in prophetic events that spell trouble for those remaining faithful to the gospel and God's calling on their lives, but we cannot expose them as the danger and hypocrites that they are, even deceived of Satan and we being limited in warning others of those dangers, what are we to do?
How would y'all suggest we go about exposing deception in favor of truth without being described as 'attacking'?
Just present the teaching you believe is true, that you believe also exposes heresies, but just don't say it does? For instance, I am posting a thread on exposing Christian predeterminism, by presenting what I have learned it means, and showing Scripture to refute it. I don't mention any names not denominations, which is not necessary. Unless it is someone in the distant past such as Arian, or Alexander the Coppersmith.:)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just present the teaching you believe is true, that you believe also exposes heresies, but just don't say it does? For instance, I am posting a thread on exposing Christian predeterminism, by presenting what I have learned it means, and showing Scripture to refute it. I don't mention any names not denominations, which is not necessary. Unless it is someone in the distant past such as Arian, or Alexander the Coppersmith.:)
Exposing false teachings in certain religions is fine. We just can't insult them and try to justify ourselves by their errors. I see unscriptural folks attacking false teachers often. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exposing false teachings in certain religions is fine. We just can't insult them and try to justify ourselves by their errors. I see unscriptural folks attacking false teachers often. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Well stated!

Reactions: Rita